Bucky Barnes X Y/n: I hate yo...

Por Y3llow_8utt3rfly

Her hands were scarred of murder, her eyes, dull and glassy as she loses her luster and her soul longing for... Mais

Author's Note
Avengers Compound Visuals
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
꧁༺𝓗𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒱𝒾𝓈𝓊𝒶𝓁𝓈༻꧂

Chapter 32

565 10 7
Por Y3llow_8utt3rfly

I woke up in the Medbay as I tried to blink through my double vision, the beam above my head beaming to bright as my eyes squinted and the sound of buzzing filling my ears whilst I tried to drown it out.

'She's awake', I heard someone say as I tried to get my hands free from something, but they weren't budging, 'get her prepped for phase two', he says as I struggled against the restraints, 'let me go', I said as a tear strolls down my cheek whilst I used my leg to kick the women away before she could inject me and suddenly they we're pinned down as I struggled more, 'Stop it', I say as it pierced my arm, '...stop, your hurting me', I pleaded as she pressed down, the substance flowing through my veins as I whimpered, 'Stop it', I yelled.

Suddenly it became dark after it was taken out and I felt something prickling my bare feet, then I was immediately pulled by something, and I screamed.

'Wake Up', a sudden voice chimed in as my eyes flew open and I saw Bucky hovering over me, whilst my eyes filled with tears and I held his hand, 'Breath Doll, it's okay', he whispered and soothed into my ear as I closed my eyes and tried to gather my breathing whilst taking in deep breaths.

My nails dug into his hands as it created half-moons whilst I tried to ease and calm down further, 'you're okay', he whispered again.

________

I was still sleepy after I calmed down from whatever just happened and I feel Bucky try to take his hand, but I shook my head and squeezed onto it whilst I closed my eyes again, 'Y/n, look at me', he instructed, so I opened my eyes a little, '...do you want anything to eat', he asked and I shake my head and pressed his arm against me whilst he used the other hand to stroke my head, I don't know why but he was just comfortable and easy to be around.

*Bucky POV*

I heard the door open after a while of watching her and stroking her head when I realised it was one of the things I could do for her that would calm her down, 'what did you see exactly', Tonys voice breaking the silence as we look over at him, 'I don't know, flashes, Images, it was all too much... whatever they did to her, they made sure she suffered', Wanda responded.

'...Whatever she felt, I felt to, that's why I couldn't stop, it was too overwhelming, Pierce went to great length to make sure she felt every bit of it, and I guess she did', she explained.

'She's an inhuman and a super soldier', Steve chimed in as they all stared at him, 'what, that's impossible, isn't it', Nat says as he shook his head.

'No its not, the serum wasn't exactly like ours, but it was similar, they got some part of it wrong and when Hydra knew that, they put her in cryogenesis for forty five years until a solution and when that came about, they exposed her to Terrigenesis to save her and I guess they did and I think now I know why they're so obsessed with her', he explained as they all looked at her whilst hearing her heavy breathing, 'you'd think Pierce would have some compassion for his family', Sam says as I shook my head a little, 'He didn't have that, as long as he got what he wanted, then he was happy and didn't care about the consequences', I says in a whisper so she didn't wake up.

'Sorry I'm late', I heard the familiar voice and turned my head to see him, 'It's fine', Wanda tells him when he walks over and checks on her, 'how long has she been asleep', he asked.

'Thirteen hours, she wakes up and then falls back to sleep', I reply and watch as he uses both hands to turn her head to the side, to examine something at the back of her head, 'is she going to be okay', Pietro asked.

'I don't know, I need to cross examine her and then do an X-Ray to see what happening inside, so I haven't missed anything', he explained as her fingers sprung up and then lay still after he turned her head back into the position it was before.

'Why do you keep checking the back the back of her head', Vision questioned as he drew a needle, 'Hydra put something at the back of her head, I noticed it a few weeks before she got here, I don't know what it does, but I think it's something to do with supressing her memories, they don't want her to know something and I think it's just a mechanism, so she didn't go back to her usual way', he explained.

'Her usual way', Nat questioned as her brows furrow and he nods, 'I think there's some sort of programming in her, that's why when she loses control, she can't control herself and Hydra intended that', he says.

'You're saying she's got something that Bucky had too', Steve says as he nods, 'Mmm, the device kept her in check, I'm working on something to safely remove it', he responded, then when he injects her, she jerks up and wraps her hand around his throat, 'Y/n', he calls out first, then she stares at him and releases her grip, 'I'm sorry', she says and squeezes my hand, 'It's okay', he tells her.

*End of POV*

________

The smell of food is the first thing to wake me up, so when I opened my eyes, I saw Bucky with a tray of food and sat up a little, 'here', Bucky says as he hands me a bowl of soup and I take it, 'do you want some lemonade', he asked as I look up at him and nod whilst he smiles a little and fills a cup for me whilst I begin to eat slowly.

I took another spoon full when I saw Steve, Wanda, Sam, Pietro, Nat, and Vision come in and smiled after they saw me awake and eating, I haven't been able to eat for a couple days so I think they we're happy I was eating, but beside that, I gained a big apatite so I was more then hungry.

'Would you like anything else', Wanda asked as I shook my head and continued to eat, it was making my stomach better and I was just grateful to Bucky that he never gave me anything heavy to eat.

________

I was getting bored in bed, so I went out for a walk to get some fresh air and clear my head as I looked around, it took me half an hour to walk out of the compound gates and get into the city, but I didn't mind it, I needed the exercise and to stretch out my legs.

I looked at one of the stores, it was all boarded up, but it seemed familiar as I looked at it but couldn't make it out. I stepped forward, seeing a part of the board broken and peaked inside, I couldn't see much, only an empty space where a brown leather chair was sitting in the corner of the room with a print on the cushion, like it had been occupied by someone but now it just sits their, waiting for an owner.

I stepped back and was just about to head somewhere else when I paused still and froze, oh god, my voice, shuddering in my head as the three of them walked over, talking and laughing amongst themselves, but that wasn't the problem I was having, it was the fact that they were dressed like clowns and it wasn't like the one you'd see in kid shows or at a circus, it was literally full on, white masked, a stupid red smile that went ear to ear and a painted red nose. That was just one of them, the middle, the tallest of the two, had a painted white face and black on their eyes, and mouth which was just sinister when the other looked like him to.

Before I knew it, I walked into an alleyway, and remained in the shadows, I hated clowns anyone that don't are bloody crazy, they're so creepy and all around disturbing and I hate them so much.

I sighed, my breath shaky after they walked past and I just slumped down and put my head on my knees, trying to gather myself the best I could before I decided to step out and head back to the compound, why do people have to dress like that, it was unsettling to say the least.

Just when I got my breathing to a steady paste, I felt a light tap on my shoulder as I jump and look up to see Bucky, 'sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you', he says as I sighed in relief and nod, 'it's fine', I said as he shares the most beautiful smile I've seen in forever whilst his dimples deepen and the lines in his eyes increase, 'what', I questioned, curious as to why he was laughing when I noticed, 'nothing, just didn't assume you'd be one scared of clowns', he says as I look into his ocean eyes, 'am not, just wanted to sit here', I said, not giving him the satisfaction he was craving, 'really, let's go then', he says, pointed out of an alleys as I stare back and forth at him then the exit, 'I like it here better', I said, weighing my options to either strut out and face those faces or stay here for longer until they're well gone from here and I sighed in frustration when I saw his chest rumbling and somehow knew he was laughing and realised I just gave myself up.

I crossed my arms, clearly frustrated with him, I'm not here to be a laughing stock, 'pouty little thing aren't you', he says as I whip my head back to him and swat his arm, 'I'm not little', I said as he chuckled again and I roll my eyes whilst looking away again, he's annoying, I said to myself as my inner self laughs, a cutie though, she responds as I refrain myself from scoffing and rolling my eyes again.

'Come on, I'm walking back, you can come with me if you'd like', he suggested as I weighed my options, go back with him or go alone and risk the fact that I'd accidentally run into those clowns again which I didn't want, so I scrambled to my feet whilst he sprung up and turned.

Just when I was about to follow him, I heard a little cry, a whimper of some sort as I turn my head back around and before I could stop myself, I was already walking over, curious as to what was making that noise and feeling a pang of something inside me, worry, I could somehow feel it calling out to me, like it wanted me to find it and save it so I just walked over and followed the sound which lead me to a large industrial wheelie red bin and began to push it away.

When I did, I saw a little animal, sprawled up in a ball covered in dirt and grime as it continues to cry out and I kneeled down, put out my hand and reached for it whilst it growled but soon turned into another whimper, don't worry baby, we won't hurt you, my other half says as I internally agree and keep it comfortable in the palm of my hands which wasn't to hard to do when it was literally the same size.

'Do...', Bucky began as I turned back to him whilst he cleared his throat and looked down at my hands, 'I just found it, I think it might be hurt', I said, looking back down at the frail thing.

________

We made it back to the compound after I brought some stuff and walked straight into the Medbay, then put her down on the little tray I cleared and put a sheet of tissue on.

I began to work on her after realising it was a girl and softly and carefully cleaned her through whilst she carried on crying so without realising, I hummed a sweet little lullaby which calmed her more and settled so I could wash her through.

I injected her, something to ease her pain and make what I'm about to do to her calmer and make sure she couldn't feel it and sleep through it which she did and I began to fixed her broken skin and stitched it as best I could.

'Want any help', I heard Bucky as I looked up at him standing across me and shook my head, 'I got it', I said as he nods, pulls up a chair and sits their whilst I continue, 'so, you can fix animals to', he says as I kept my focus and made sure I didn't slip up anywhere, 'yeah I'm good with animals', I respond as I grab some scissors and break the thread free.

Once I did, I cleaned my hands from the little blood I had on there and went to clean her fur too, she's knocked out so the least I could do is give her a better bath and I could clean her away from the streets.

________

Two things I notice, one, she had a lot more dirt and flees on her then expected but I got rid of them by searching every inch of her skin, making sure I didn't miss a spot. The other thing I noticed was that she only had one eye, the other was just dark brown whilst the other was sawn, professionally which made me glad she was at least treated but made me mad that someone had actually abandoned her and left her to fend for herself.

The medicine was wearing off when I noticed she came through and smiled as she blinked over and over again and began to purr and put out my hand, allowing her to sniff it which she did and nuzzled her head on it, a little appreciation to me and I loved it.

'What is that', I heard Tony as I look over and then back at it, 'a kitten', I respond as he looks back at me, 'I know what it is, I mean why do you have it', he says as I look back at him, 'I found her injured so I fixed her up', I said.

'Okay, well, there's a rule, no pets...', he began as I pick her up and look back at him, 'oh but why, please, I'll look after her and make sure she doesn't bother you', I said as I noticed his silent sigh and knew he was caving, 'please', I said, doughy eyes and all whilst he rolls his eyes and walks out whilst I smile and look down at her clinging to my chest.

________

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

121K 3.1K 30
Pietro's death is still haunting Wanda. She can't seem to find a reason to be happy again. That is until she meets James Buchanan Barnes. Steve Roger...
2.6K 42 12
You're Tony Starks daughter that he didn't know about. You get into a fight and are sent to live with him, you know very little about him, and he kno...
2.9K 128 22
You are Tony Starks Niece. Growing up having a superhero uncle, made superheros totally not interesting. You are the newest Avenger, but Uncle Tony d...
1.3K 79 10
After a long seven years of being apart from her sister, Y/n Romanoff manages to just barley escape HYDRA while on a mission. She goes to the Avenger...