๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ง๐—ง๐—Ÿ๐—˜ ๐—›๐—”๐—ช๐—ž๐—ฆ || k...

ะ’ั–ะด ASTRAGAZER-

โ๐™„ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™๐™ช๐™จ๐™—๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช... ะ‘ั–ะปัŒัˆะต

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue

Chapter 12

15.1K 897 616
ะ’ั–ะด ASTRAGAZER-

Keita thought he was dreaming when he saw the pretty miss standing in front of the hospital bed. But the very next day the same miss was right in front of him again. Hawks was able to get the twins to sit down quietly while you and him sat in front of them.

"So the pretty miss is Shi-chan and Ta-chan's mama?" Keishi asked a few moments after the seemingly long silence that followed Hawks' introduction of you.

Apparently the twins have the same perception of you. You're pretty, at least that's what they think. You never really get to admire yourself in the mirror long enough to call yourself pretty, you're no narcissist either nor were you being humble yourself.

"Yes, Shi-chan is right," Hawks said, nodding his head. "This very pretty miss is Shi-chan and Ta-chan's mama."

You looked at Hawks, he's smiling, his eyes closed and you can practically feel the happiness exuding from him like a kid during the first snowfall of Christmas.

When you turned to the twins, they tilted their heads to the side and after a few seconds tilt their heads to the other side. They look at you, as if they're sizing you up. And you didn't know being stared at by two five year olds would unnerve you.

Until one of them, Keishi, stood up. "Shi-chan's mama!" He beamed, running up to you and took you by absolute surprise when he literally threw himself at you, his small arms wrapping around your waist while you sat there, frozen in surprise, lifting your arms a bit as the kid was suddenly hugging you, burying his face on your stomach.

That's it? You thought to yourself. This kid literally accepted everything in a matter of two minutes, no questions asked, he accepted you as his mom. And you thought to yourself, if any other woman were to introduce herself as his mom, will this kid also hug her as tight as he is hugging you now?

"Keita?" Hawks suddenly asked, making you look up to see the little kid who looks identical to Hawks with yellow hair and red wings, still sitting in front, just looking at you. "Give mama a hug too."

He slid down his chair, hands clasped together and fiddling with his fingers as he slowly walked, and you thought for a second he's going to walk up to you. But then he headed to Hawks and climbed up to him.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Hawks asked when the little boy sat on his lap, wrapped his arms around his shoulders and buried his face on him. "Keita?"

Hawks turned to you, trying to make the boy look at you at least but Keita firmly held on to Hawks and buried his face more on his dad's shoulder. Hawks looked at you, hoping that you wouldn't lose any interest in learning more about the kids, in trying to make everything make sense, just because one of the twins refused to look at you. But to Hawks relief, you don't seem to think that way.

"It's alright mama," Keishi said, making you look down at him, he still has his arms wrapped around you, leaning his head back to look up at you. "Ta-chan is just shy around strangers."

"Strangers," you muttered.

"No!" Hawks quickly said. "Mama is not a stranger, Keishi."

"Oh right," the little boy said, grinning again. "Mama is mama!"

He buried his face on your stomach again, rubbing his forehead as you slowly lowered your arms and your hands found his back, patting his little wings a bit awkwardly while you can see Hawks from the corner of your eye still trying to make Keita look at you, trying to pull down the little boy's arms around his shoulders.

"The pretty miss can't be Ta-chan's mama," he suddenly said, making Hawks stop. The boy's voice is a little muffled but you heard what he said as you looked up and Hawks had a look of absolute horror on his face.

"Keita," he started but the boy finally leaned back, although he now had his head lowered, fiddling with his fingers again.

"Ta-chan..." he seemed to hesitate, trailing off, until Hawks noticed his little chubby cheeks turning pink. "Ta-chan wants to marry the pretty miss when he grows up so she can't be Ta-chan's mama!"

Silence had befallen the whole house like it had never been before. It was so still that you could hear a pin drop. After what the little kid suddenly declared, even Hawks couldn't believe what he just heard.

The silence was only broken when Keishi spoke. "Ta-chan can't marry mama."

Hawks nodded. "That's right, Keita, you can't marry ma–"

"Because Shi-chan will marry mama," Keishi said, cutting Hawks' attempt at explaining why they both can't marry you and making it all the more hard to explain.

"No," Keita said, finally looking at Keishi. "Shi-chan can't marry the pretty miss if she's our mama."

Somehow that's how it works but at the same time that's not how it works, Hawks thought to himself. So before the twins started an argument about something that neither of them can win, Hawks finally spoke.

"Both of you can't marry the pretty miss," he said and the twins looked at Hawks. With a smug look on his face you had a feeling you knew what he's about to say. "Because the pretty miss is already married to papa."

"What?!" the twins asked in unison, their jaws dropping in surprise while Hawks still got the smug look on his face, looking as though he won this round of who can marry the pretty miss.

At least by the end of it both of them accepted you as their mom. Still, you couldn't help but think about how easy it is for them to just accept it as fact. It didn't even take them a day to accept you as their mom and you just met them yesterday.

Maybe because they're kids, they make things more simple, they are more accepting. But you found yourself still thinking about a lot of things that you didn't realize Hawks had opened the door to the room you'll be occupying for now.

"Is this room alright?" he asked, putting the tray with two mugs of coffee on the table as you two sat down.

"Yes," you answered. Earlier you and Hawks agreed that you'll sleep in a guest room while you adjust yourself to this new life.

"For now," Hawks muttered, giving you the mug of coffee. "Sorry about Keita's behavior earlier."

"What?" you looked at him.

"He's more like you, you know. He doesn't open up to others right away."

"Actually I'm more surprised about Keishi. He accepted me as his mom quite quickly."

Hawks chuckled. "He took after me in that regard. I accepted you quite quickly as well."

"What do you mean?" you asked, but Hawks chose to remain quiet, taking a sip of his coffee. "Right, you knew who I used to be."

"Who you used to be doesn't define who you are now."

So he knew that you used to do all sorts of vicious things with your quirk, you exploited people's weaknesses, played with their memories for fun and revenge and money. It was those sorts of things that earned you an infamous moniker in the Underground, Vixen.

"And now, you are my wife, my kids' mother," Hawks said, with a soft smile playing on his lips.

"I told you, I believe you," you said. "No need to repeat that thing over and over again."

"Oh I will repeat it over and over again so you won't forget," he said.

You took a sip of the coffee, not too sweet and not too bitter. Just the perfect coffee you prefer and you've never had coffee made by someone like this, it's the same as the coffee you always make for yourself.

"Still," you started, lowering the half empty mug of coffee. "If someone else told Keishi she's his mom, will he accept her as quickly as he accepted me?"

"No, he wouldn't," Hawks said, his face now serious. "He had teachers and sitters who used to say their his mom, he never believed any of them. You're the first woman he ever accepted as his mom."

You didn't say anything after that, and just took an occasional sip of the coffee. You never actually believed in this so-called string tying families, but maybe the little child could see it or something. Once you've finished drinking, you put the empty mug on the tray, as did Hawks.

"Alright, that's enough for today," you said, standing up as did Hawks. "I need to take a rest, so if you don't mind, you can go now."

Hawks don't seem to want to go. But he took the tray and slowly walked to the door, you opened it for him but before you could close it, Hawks put a foot out making you open the door wider.

"I'm looking forward to when we finally share the same bed again," he said. "Though we might not get much sleep then," he continued with a wink and before he could see your face starting to flush, you slammed the door in front of him.

You can feel your face starting to heat up, knowing fully well what Hawks meant just now. You stood there, leaning on the door as you closed your eyes, trying not to think of him hovering above you, with that smirk of his, wearing nothing but the fiery red wings on his back.

You shook your head and slammed your forehead lightly on the door. "This dirty thought and that bloody chicken."

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะฒะถะธั‚ะธ ั‡ะธั‚ะฐะฝะฝั

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะพะถ ัะฟะพะดะพะฑะฐั”ั‚ัŒัั

A hero as my father? ะ’ั–ะด Chimera_Regarion

ะคะฐะฝั„ั–ะบะธ

69.7K 2.9K 25
Are heroes really good parent? Well after an incident in an orphanage Izuku and Tokoyami were left without a home. In order for the heroes to gain a...
Parent Life With Hawks! ะ’ั–ะด Rhysand

ะคะฐะฝั„ั–ะบะธ

119K 2.8K 10
You figured it was bound to happen with how things were going between you and Hawks. You're elastic with being pregnant and you knew the consequences...
24.3K 1.5K 24
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐Š๐๐Ž๐– ๐๐Ž ๐„๐•๐ˆ๐‹ โ”โ” โI have the power to control those I consider to be of lesser rank than myself; be thankful I don't feel like using it...
Hawks X OC (Spicy BNHA) ะ’ั–ะด FancyDreamer28

ะคะฐะฝั„ั–ะบะธ

67.1K 1.1K 30
Becoming a hero was an alright job to you. You attend a hero meeting and finally get to meet the youngest hero "Hawks". Your life was normal until yo...