The Bond We Have

By wifeofkuroken

Liliana Marissa Swan, twin to Isabella Marie Swan, Liliana has always been the favored twin Finding her pass... More

Cast & Quotes
Twilight
Act 1
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
New Moon
Act 2
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
Eclipse
Act 3
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
Breaking Dawn Part One
Act 4
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
Breaking Dawn Part Two
Act 5
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
Thank You
Book Two !!!

12

2.3K 81 2
By wifeofkuroken

Liliana

"Hello love" I said to Rosalie who had called in the middle of me drying off from cliff diving with the pack.

"Hey babe Bella called a family meeting" I rolled my eyes and huffed as a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

"Yea well Bella can take her family meeting and sho-" my mouth was covered and my phone was snatched away by Paul.

"She'll be there soon don't worry" Rosalie agreed before hanging up.

"I'm not going I've been avoiding her for a reason her lack of care for her mortality baffles me greatly you know she's been planning this since she found out?!" I exclaimed sneering at her in my head.

"Princess look at me" he grabbed my face with both his hands and made me look at him before kissing me softly.

"Just go there and after that you can come back here with me and the others" I huffed but agreed knowing I wouldn't win anyways.

"Fine" i mumbled throwing on a pair of sweat pants, a sports bra along with white forces.

"Put a shirt on" I blinked at him "it's a sports bra it's practically a cropped top" I rolled my eyes and began walking out

I was suddenly lifted over someone's shoulder as I scowled.

I was placed back on the floor after walking through a door

"I didn't ask you what it was I said put on a shirt" I sighed and grabbed a random shirt from my bag and threw it on getting a satisfied nod from Paul as I rolled my eyes

"I need to let her out before she gets restless and bugs me" I mumbled the her I'm referring to is 'crystal'

"What's her name?" Emily asked as I smiled "her name is crystal" she nodded before continuing making cookies.

Crystal is my wolf there are some people who can talk to their wolves and it gives them a deeper connection.

Mine calls herself crystal her choice not mine

She's pretty chill but she hardly ever speaks since neither of us are very talkative.

She hardly even speaks to our mates, since I'm not a shifter imprinting is not possible for me.

Either way I know who my mates are if I had a shifter gene I'd imprint on them but you know.

"I'll put your clothes around you so they don't fall off" I nodded as we walked through the forest I stripped from my clothes before shifting into my wolf form.

Since my hair was pretty long my fur was also long but not too long. I walked over to Paul and sat in front of him as he ran his hands through my fur.

I accidentally purred maybe Alice was right and I do purr.

He tied my clothes on me before ruffling my fur and motioning me to go ahead with a small whine I huffed and ran towards the Cullens house.

Time Skip

"Why am I here again?" I asked as I watched Emmett and Jas play the game while my head rested in Alice's lap.

"Bella wanted to talk to all of us together" I groaned "I don't even like her though so why am I here" Esme sent me a pointed look causing me to huff and nod.

Soon the door opened and Bella and Edward moved over to the steps as we all got up.

Jasper and Alice stood together, me, Rosalie, and Emmett stood together while Carlisle and Esme did the same.

"Okay I know what I'm asking for is a lot but I think it's only fair we vote" Bella started as Edward protested but she told him to shut up.

I scoffed and was ready to leave but was held back by Rosalie's arm around my waist

"You all know what I want and I won't let the volturi hurt you guys so I'll go back to Italy if I need to" I rolled my eyes and hid my face in Emmett's chest.

"Alice?" She looked over to an excited Alice who ran over to her and pulled her into a hug

"I already see you as my sister" Bella smiled before turning her attention to Jas who wanted to say no but he didn't want another situation like last time.

"It would be nice to not want to kill you all the time" he said as he looked uncomfortable with her in the room due to her scent still being strong.

"Rosalie?" Rose looked at both her and Edward apologetically which I'm sure Edward was happy about despite knowing that it wouldn't matter.

"Thank you for what you did for my brother going to save him even if my girlfriend was the main reason you guys got to leave with a warning" she started as Bella subtly glared at her but I caught it.

I glared back at her causing her to flinch "this isn't a life I would wish on anybody and I wish someone had been there to vote no for me..." I put my hand on her arm in comfort.

"So no..." her voice trailed off as I kept my glare on Bella daring her to say something or disrespect her in anyway.

"Emmett?" Of course he didn't want to agree especially after everything that's happened but he also didn't want to lose his brother or have the family divided.

He agreed "sure." Is all he said as she looked at him with furrowed eyebrows

She was used to Emmett being the energetic one who always said stuff about her being a vampire but suddenly it was like he was only doing this to make everyone else happy.

Her eyes trailed over to me and Rose as I jumped at her subtly making her flinch everyone looked at her confused as to why she flinched.

No one had noticed what I did as I smirked at her.

She then turned to Esme who said she had saw me and her as apart of the family though I should already know that because I already have in the Cullen crest which was a necklace with the crest on it.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Edward begged looking at Carlisle.

"You've chosen to live a life without her I will not lose my son" I understood where he was coming from Edward was the first one to join the coven.

Bella then turned to me a pleading look on her face as I raised one eyebrow.

"Lily?" I gave her a puzzled look wondering why she was addressing me.

"What's your vote?" I scoffed "why are you asking me?" I glared at her Emmett rubbed my back sensing my mood change.

"You're...apart of the family as they all said...so that means you also have a choice..." I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Bella let's get one thing straight I don't like you" she nodded with a small glare but presented a sad smile when everyone looked at her that only me, Rose, and Jas caught.

"Like Rose said this is not a life I would choose nor did I have the choice my parents killed me at 17 and made me this freak of nature if I had a choice back then I wouldn't have chosen this life.

the simple fact that you're throwing away your mortality because of what you believe is love baffles me to no end.

everyone has been turned when they were on the verge of death but you are willing to turn while you're healthy and quite frankly it's pathetic.

what you have is not love it's an obsession.

the only reason Edward stayed with you is because he's intrigued that he can't read your thoughts.

I hate to say this but this isn't love because if it were then Bella you wouldn't have fallen in love with Jake.

you guys aren't mates

mates don't fall in love with other people and no matter what mine or any other one of us decision is if you aren't turned then my family will die.

so you've left us all with no choice but to have you turned.

so in reality my opinion doesn't matter because Edward refuses to let you die.

even though I choose no it doesn't matter.

so you can go ahead and throw away the life that we never got to live.

trade your mortality for an obsession but don't stand in my way Bella or I will kill you" I shook my head as Emmett and Rose hugged me.

"I'm not in love with Jake he's my best friend" I scoffed "Bella whether you want to admit it or not I know the truth you strung him along like a clothesline just to run back to your Virgin disco ball" Jasper snorted while Emmett let out a booming laugh.

I smiled softly at the two of them.

"The point is you know exactly what you were doing and disregarded his feelings and let me tell you something if my imprinter and my family get put in danger because of you your heart will be in my hands no matter how brutal that sounds I will not put my mates in danger because of you" I rubbed my head before getting ready to go.

"Esme Carlisle I'm sorry for how tonight went although I didn't mean to be so harsh I don't take back my words we all know there's no way to be a blood singer and a mate and Marcus told us that when we were in volterra they aren't mates and they will both be the reason for any danger that comes our way" I sneered before giving Rose and Emmett a kiss then shifting into my wolf and heading back to the pack house.

That night I was right because of them I lost someone someone who was innocent in all of this.

Had no idea about to supernatural world, someone who despite our first interaction soon became my sister and best friend.

An imprint and a girl who deserved nothing but the best.

She was misunderstood in every way but was a good person at heart.

And the day I lost her was the day I promise Bella and Edward an eternity of misery.

And I will follow through.

I feel as though you guys aren't aware of this but every chapter I've made that I randomly post was made in the same day

each chapter is started and posted on the same day

I usually complete chapters within thirty minutes to an hour and instantly post it without checking for grammar

eventually I'll edit but for now I just wanted to let you know how my updates work

they're all random I write when I feel the need to but I always update at least once a week

Anyways hope you enjoyed the double update !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 2.9K 34
Belle Swan is the older sister of Bella Swan. Bella Swan thinks she is the center of attention and thinks that she can have whoever she wants, what e...
75.8K 1.6K 35
You are the older adopted sister to Bella Swan and you recently found out you come from a long line of witches. While she lived with her mom in Phoen...
627K 12.8K 31
Elena Swan is the younger fraternal twin sister of Bella Swan. Elena has always been close with her father Charlie so when Bella suggested they stay...
372K 11K 107
Bella Swan and her adopted sister Y/n Swan, move to forks, so their mother can be happy with her husband. How will this change their lifes and what w...