My roommates are fictional ch...

By Lexacoolfox

Okay so this isn't a self insert. This is about what yours truly. And I'm calling myself out here Okays des... More

A deal?
problems
Explanation
Another one?
A fresh start.
Bonding time!
Why a third one?!
Learning
Getting ready to leave
Home sweet home!
Roomie number 4
Punishment over/ daddy issues
Sweets makes things better.
Vaca
Summer time
Seriously another anim- wait your not from an anime?!
Doe is just so cute!
Fixing the problem
That time of the month...
Casual Household experiences
Yes! A female finally!
The angle Mitsuri Kanroji
comfortable with you
The lucky new roommate
Its not just happening to me?!
Akward first meettings and problems
Game time!
Yeah why not throw a psychopath in?! Oh and a detective?
Time to say farewell!
Merry Christmas ya filthy animals!
a package deal!
Only 4 rooms
We're home!
Meeting the brothers.
JACKPOT!
Our new home!
Return of the ender household!
New and old meeting!
Finally! the caretakers go and relax...leaving the roommates home alone...
Until we meet again!
Cafe date/summer day.
Phones.
Humanity's strongest soldier.
Skype call with the ender household
A normal day in the household/ a mysterious stranger.
Women eating demon
Casual Household experiences 2
Spooky season!
Happy halloween!
The roommates and the visitor
Stay right there while I give you a present!
Stellaron hunters
Happy birthday bennett!

A very clingy yandere/ trust issues.

1K 28 4
By Lexacoolfox

(A very very small Slight mention of murder, drug, toture, kidnapping, please do not read if it triggers you.)

I woke up to someone hugging me so tight that I almost couldn't breath.

"Doe. Your hugging me too tight."

I thought he might be awake but to my surprise he was actually asleep. Then I slight nudged his shoulders

"Mmm..."

Was all I heard from him as he hugged me even tighter. Then I nudged his shoulder a little rougher.

"Huh...?"

"Your hugging...me too tight."

He loosened his hold but didn't entirely let me go

"Can you let me go? I'd like to have breakfast."

"5 more minutes."

"Doe-"

He then looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Fine, 5 more minutes

{1 hour later}

"Finally."

I said walking downstairs to start making breakfast with doe following close behind me.

I decided to make French toast.

Luckily for me doe sat at the table as to not get in my way I could feel him staring at me though.

"Good morning!"

I heard rengoku as he walked into the kitchen

"Good morning rengoku, breakfast will be ready in a bit."

While doing breakfast I remembered something that doe does and I decided I would talk to him about it after breakfast.

***********************************************

"Hey doe. Can I talk to you for second?"

Doe came over to lexa wondering what she wanted to talk to him about

"So I know you have a tendency to leave 'gifts'..."

"Yes! Do you want me to get you a gift now!?"

He said pulling out his knife

"No!"

Lexa then calmed down

"I just wanted to tell you not to get those kind of things as gifts...it would make me really uncomfortable."

Doe then put his knife away

"What kind of gift would you like?"

"You don't have to get me gifts doe."

"But I want too! I just want to show you how much I love you! Please tell me, I'll get you anything you want!"

"Well here's the things. I don't really want anything. I'm happy with the things I have. But I am a sucker for sweets, so there's something."

"What kind of sweets? Bake goods? Candy? Ice cream? Drinks?"

"All of those are fine to me."

"But I need you to be specific what if I get you something you don't like."

"I'm sure if you got me something I'd be happy with it, besides it's the thought that counts in my opinion."

"Can you just name something?"

"Hmmm...well Something I never say no to is chocolate chip cookies."

***********************************************

After talking a bit more lexa had to do a bit of work, luckily she worked from home so she didn't need to worry about doe leaving and stalking her. But about 5 minutes into her working doe came in and was cuddling her which made it hard for her to see and moved her hands around.

"Doe, I have work to do. Can you maybe not be in my way? Give me like a few hours and I'll be free for all the cuddles you want."

Doe whined and gave one last big squeeze. Before deciding to let her work in peace.

He walked downstairs and flopped down on the couch while sighing

Hawks was there

"Let me guess, lexa is busy and can't give you attention?"

Doe just nodded

"Want to watch a show?"

"I guess."

***********************************************

After lexa was done with work she's was going to go downstairs until L called her into his room

"What's up L?"

"So as usual I was looking up cases as well as solving them. There's one series crime that happen near here and I've discovered a pattern in the crimes. I've already determined where they will strike next. I think you should report it to the police station."

"I'll give them an anonymous tip."

L then handed lexa the location where he's going to strike next.

As lexa headed towards the door and quickly walked out without anyone noticing.

She then quickly tied her hair in a lazy ponytail, putting her hood up and finally wearing a mask. Then got in her car then leaving quickly.

***********************************************

Doe was in very desperate need of affection so he went to lexa to ask if she's done yet or ask if she'll be done soon. In reality even if she was still working he'd probably cuddle her anyway.

But when he checked her room she wasn't in there. Then he checked the bathrooms, she wasn't there either. Then he searched all around the house.

When he realized she was gone he kinda started having a mental breakdown.

Rengoku walked in on him having a mental breakdown and came over to try to find out what was wrong.

"Doe what's wrong?"

"I c-can't find her! She left! She left me alone!"

"Are you talking about lexa?"

He nodded his head

"What's..what's wrong with me?! I thought everything was going well...I thought s-she might actually like me...what does she want me to be? I'll be anything she wants!"

Doe cried

"You shouldn't have to change yourself for her! You should just be you!"

Rengoku explained

"No! If she wants me to change then I'll change for her! I just want her to love me! I don't want her to leave me! I...don't want to be alone!"

Doe yelled while pulling his hair

"Why are you guys yelling?"

Dabi asked annoyed

Rengoku then quickly explained what was going on. He just rolled his eyes

"So lexa left. Big deal, she'll probably be back in a couple minutes."

"What if your wrong! What she lefts because she doesn't like me! What did I do wrong?!"

L came down to get something to eat until he saw the disaster that was happening. Being the smartest and probably most responsible person in the house he felt as if he had to help.

"What's the problem?"

L asked

Rengoku then told L what's wrong.

"Oh. Lexa just went to drop an anonymous tip for the police at the station. I told lexa about a crime going around and i determined where the next crime will happen. So lexa did leave but she'll come back."

Doe looked at L

"...really?..."

"Yes really. Also if anybody would drive her out of the house it would be dabi."

"HEY!"

Rengoku then sat next to doe

"Lexa told me you like watching shows. You wanna watch some shows to feel a bit better?"

"Yes please..."

So they went to the couch to watch some shows to make doe feel better.

***********************************************

Lexa was currently drive back to the house

But she thought about what she was going to do if doe found out she had left.

'Ugh this is seriously the worse situation I have probably have been put in! If he did find out I left he probably would have a mental breakdown and those guys wouldn't know how to calm him down if they could calm him down.'

At red light lexa kinda hit her head against the steering wheel until the light turned green.

Lexa did feel bad she was wondering how doe is doing.

***********************************************

"Feeling any better?"

L asked

"Not really. It's honestly just distracting me from the pain I feel."

Doe said looking blankly at the tv

"So dramatic."

Dabi said

"sorry that I can feel emotions unlike you. No wonder lexa doesn't like you."

Doe said glaring at him

"Oh shut up. She likes me, probably more than you."

Dabi said glaring back

Doe pulled out his knife

"Say that again. I dare you."

"You know if you even come anywhere near me with that I will set that rats nest you call hair on fire."

Dabi said lighting up his hands

"Your getting on my nerves..."

"That's a specialty of mine."

Just then the door opened and that made Doe bolted to it, he saw lexa and then tackle hug her.

"Why did you leave me? What did I do?"

"You didn't do anything doe. I just went to go drop something off."

He whined shoving his face into the crooks of lexa's neck

"Can I get up please?"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Welp that's goodbye to my legs for the next 2 hours."

{3 hours later}

"Doe please! I really need to go to the bathroom!"

"Noooooo~"

Rengoku pulled doe of her

"Thank you rengoku!"

She then books it to the bathroom.

***********************************************

"Hey hawks."

Rengoku called to hawks

"Yeah what's up rengoku?"

"What's a Yandere? Lexa called doe it but I don't know what it meant."

"Oh...um...it means somebody who really...really...in love with somebody."

"That sounds very sweet! It fits doe perfectly, he does truly seem to love lexa very much!"

"in fact they love that person so much that they are willing to kill anybody who gets in their way."

Rengoku was shocked

"The not even the worst of it, Yandere's are willing to do all kinds of crazy things for the person they love. Kill, kidnap, drug, toture,-"

"Okay okay. I don't think I need to hear anymore!"

Rengoku interrupted hawks.

"Though we might not have to worry about that. Doe seems like a very docile Yandere."

"What do you mean?"

"We'll so far he just seems very clingy, very dependent, and seems like the worship type. the only thing he does is try to get lexa constant love and attention, as well to please her anyway he can. I don't think he'd hurt anybody unless they tried to hurt her."

"Hey doe can you help for a second?"

Lexa said over to doe

"Of course I'd do anything for you!"

He responded with

"Can you grab me the salt? I can't reach it."

Doe quickly grabbed the salt and handed it to her.

"Thank you doe."

He then hugged her from behind as she cooked

"Of course! Anything for you!"

Doe responded putting his head on top of hers

"See."

"Okay..."

Rengoku said with a frown looking at lexa with concerned eyes

"Hey if he tries anything, me and you can take him down. I mean. Look at him."

Hawks reassured. They both look at him, his form was very skinny, with no muscle, the only thing that was intimidating about him was his eyes and his unnaturally wide smile.

"Yeah. Thank you hawks, I feel much better!"

"Dinners done!"

***********************************************

Everbody sat down at the table. As lexa prepared everyone a plate rengoku kept taking glances at doe. Doe eventually felt rengoku looking at him. He turned to see him only for him to quickly look away. Doe wore a confused expression

"Is there something wrong rengoku?"

Doe asked him

"Nope! Nothing! Everything is completely fine!Hahahaha...ha ha...ha..."

"If you say so."

Lexa then came in with a plate for everyone.

"So what's on the menu tonight?"

Hawks asked

"Some steak, asparagus, broccoli, and one my favorite foods growing up. Potatoe surprise!"

She set all the plates down and they all began to eat even doe

"I thought you didn't need to eat?"

Dabi said

"I don't really, nor did I have the organs to do so. But I made some to eat tonight. Glad I did. Lexa your cooking is wonderful."

"Aw~ doe your such a sweetheart."

Lexa answered. Lexa loved it when people complimented her cooking, cause she used to be absolutely horrible at it.

'Lexa doesn't seemed to scared by him and yet she knows more about him then we do. Maybe I shouldn't be so worried.'

"Rengoku? Is something wrong? You've barely touched your plate."

Rengoku snapped out of his thoughts

"Apologies. Just got lost in my head for a second! Thank you ver much for the meal!"

Rengoku than began to eat. He took a glance at doe

'Still...I should probably keep my gaurd up.'

***********************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.6K 2.4K 37
Being trapped in a toxic relationship for years can be draining. Especially when your significant other rips everything you love away from you. After...
1.1K 26 22
She woke up to her mother and father calling her down for breakfast as she is now turning six, but she accidentally forced her Quirk Factor to go int...
2.9K 130 30
╰► ["𝐒𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨?"] "𝐍𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮" ┌── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──┐ ⊱ ──𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, You're in a "on...
32.1K 968 31
This is my first story (from my old account called candy_the_RaptorFish) sorry if it's bad also sorry if I spell thing wrong I'm bad at spelling. Dek...