Destiny 💍

By MoonTaekook77

*We plan something for us but Destiny plans are different* . . i didn't own any pictures in this story so cre... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26(End)
Thank You❤️

17

5.9K 269 29
By MoonTaekook77

💖
.
.
.
Whole Jeon family come to Kim House
𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻: Where is Tae?

𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗞𝗶𝗺: He's in room. studying, he have exam in two days. 

1𝗔𝗻𝘂𝘁𝘆: What? He is still studying,Tell him to drop out.

𝗬𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗶: Anuty don't talk nonsense, "turn to face Mrs.Kim" Mrs.kim Tae carrying our Jeon blood, he didn't allow anyone of us see him and now he send divorce paper.

Mr.Kim call mrs.Kim from room she go inside lift Mr.kim and make him sit on wheelchair then come outside together. 

𝗠𝗿.𝗞𝗶𝗺: You guys didn't inform about our son first pregnancy.
𝗝𝗶𝗻: Even before we get to know everything happened.

𝗠𝗿.𝗞𝗶𝗺: You're family killed my grandchild, don't make excuse. I trust my son with you guys but now Jeon family is not trustworthy, I will not send my son Jeon palace again.

𝗬𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗷𝗶: But i want to see Taetae "Run upstairs".
𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻: Yoonji
𝗬𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗶: Leave her, she want to see Tae so bad
𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗷𝗼𝗼𝗻: Mr.Kim, Tae is mentally unstable he keep saying everyone killed his child.

𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗞𝗶𝗺: But he behaves normal with us he didn't accuse us, what's that mean 2nd prince. He know your family is danger for his baby that's why he moved here. 

Jungkook came there carrying vegetables, he decided to cook himself for Tae.

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: Why are you guys here?, Tae don't like you guys to be here.
1𝗔𝗻𝘂𝘁𝘆: Taehyung send you divorce, How dare he?
2𝗻𝗱𝗔𝗻𝘂𝘁𝘆: This low class people make our family shame.
𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: Tae send me a divorce "Mumble himself".

With Tae room
𝗬𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗷𝗶: Taetae
𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Yoonji, How did you come here?
𝗬𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗷𝗶: Mommy said you carrying sibling for me.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: "Smiles" Yes i have baby here "Points his tummy".

𝗬𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗷𝗶: Yaay one more sibling,eat so much Taetae,when Ae-cha born she's so small because Jin anuty didn't eat so much.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Who is Ae-cha?
𝗬𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗷𝗶: My sister,Jin Anuty carry her for me.
𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Ohh "He don't even know Namjin daughter name is Ae-cha"

𝗬𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗷𝗶: I brought chocolate for my sibling, here.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Baby is small, so chocolate is not allowed to eat.

𝗬𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗷𝗶: Ok i will give her when she become big.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: "Smiles and peck yoonji cheek" give me your hand. 

Tae place yoonji hand on his tummy
𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Here is your sibling.

𝗬𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗷𝗶: Really, Hi baby I'm your sister when you become big we both can play together. I have so many toys, i will share them with you, I hide so many chocolates from Mommy i will give you "whisper the last sentence".

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: "Giggles" You want another sister or brother.
𝗬𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗶: I want Sister, she and me shop cute dresses together.
𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Hahaha ok i give you sister.
𝗬𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗷𝗶: I will ask Mommy one more sister.
𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: "face turn sad" Who come with you.
𝗬𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗷𝗶: Everyone is here downstairs, I come here to see you.
𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Come let's go down.
Tae come saw everyone
𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Who allowed them inside.
1𝗔𝗻𝘂𝘁𝘆: How dare you send divorce to Jungkook?
Tae looks at Jungkook whose face is red from crying, his face clearly showing pain.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Why,should i wait until you kill my second child "Raise his eyebrow".

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: Taehyung, what is this divorce drama?

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: You must be received the paper's already, i want divorce.

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: "He go to tae and grab his arm tightly" you're crossing your limits, come back to our palace.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Leave me, Our palace "laughs mockingly" the same palace killed my child. 

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: Tae listen, No one killed our baby, it's accident if you have problem with our family let's talk.

𝗬𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗷𝗶: "Hitting jk" Leave Taetae my sibling will get hurt.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: See,small child understands you guys hurting my child so please get out.

𝗬𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗶: Your behaviour is nonsense Tae, If you agree or not you're carrying Jeon's heir, come with us.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: I already send divorce paper, after my child born i will take their custody, you have no rights on my child.

1𝗔𝗻𝘂𝘁𝘆: You low class boy, we shouldn't let our Jungkook marry you, you're showing your cheap character,Your planning to take Jungkook property as divorce settlement.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Ohh you talking about my family?, what about your family, You're maid who claims on rich prince bed before marriage and got pregnant blackmailed Jeon family to accept you, this is your class. You're calling me characterless then what about you, You thought you are a royal family just because you seduce 1uncle successfully. And about settlement i want your first son death as my settlement then only my child's soul gets peace.

Everyone looking at Tae with a shocked face, he talking confidently. Moment of silence need for Jeon family to digest whatever Taehyung talking

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: GET OUT If you guys come here again, i will kill myself with my child.
𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻: TAEHYUNG "Shouts in anger at the same time in pain if losing another new life".

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: Do whatever you want, i will not give you divorce. The child you're carrying is mine, even you can't deny the fact "With that Jk leave the kim house".

One by one everyone leave the place yoonji holding Tae hand tightly"

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻: Yoonji come.
𝗬𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗷𝗶: I stay with Taetae.
𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻: But he don't want to be with you, your Taetae become selfish "Says sternly looking Tae".

𝗬𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗷𝗶: No i will not come, i want be with my sibling "Hugging Tae waist"

Tae take Yoonji go inside his room without saying anything to Jimin, Jimin look at Tae back and go out. 

Tae cries inside the room
𝗬𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗶: Taetae don't cry our baby will cry too "wiping tae tears".

Tae hug her crying
---------

Few days passed Tae tummy started showing

𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗞𝗶𝗺: Third Prince i can't allow you inside, Tae will get angry.

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: I don't care. 

He goes inside Tae's room and sees Tae and yoonji sleeping on bed hugging. He joined with them om bed to sleep.

After a few minutes Tae woke up and looked at Jungkook, he rubs his eyes to see clearly when he confirms Jungkook is here, he kisses the lips of sleeping male, Jungkook opens his eyes then kiss back.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: "Hug the older" I missed you, i love you "says while hiccuping".

He said he will divorce Jungkook but his heart always pains to stay away from his husband and Jungkook knew they both can't live without each other that's why he came here again and again even though Tae told him not to come. 

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: But i hate you.
𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Sorry😭😢
𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: Enough of your crying, we have go for checkup today get ready.
𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: "Nods"

They go to the hospital after dropping Yoonji in Jeon palace, Tae didn't come inside he waited outside in the car then went to the hospital and doctor said everything was normal.

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: Let's go to restaurant.
𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: No let's go to my parents house. 
𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: Don't be strict teacher, what if my child born like you.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: So what he or she will be cute like me.
𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: I agree my baby is cute.
𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: "Blushes" Shut up
They eat and enjoy their unplanned date.
-------

𝐉𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻: Is Tae talked to you?
𝗬𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗷𝗶: Yes Mommy, i talked with my sibling too.
𝗝𝗶𝗻: He allow you to talk with baby?

𝗬𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗷𝗶: Yes,My sibling likes Banana milk. Grandma(Mrs.Kim) said baby only eat banana milk and vomit the other food. 

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻: Then He or she likes jungkook favourites.
𝗬𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗷𝗶: Taetae said baby is naughty like kookie uncle.
𝗝𝗶𝗻: Glad to know that he's is ok, i really miss our happy Tae. 
.........

𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐦𝐢𝐧
Yoongi back hug Jimin who was folding the clothes.
𝗬𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗶: What are you doing?
𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻: Organizing the wardrobe, yoonji messed it up.
𝗬𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗶: Hmm "Get up then remove his coat"
𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻: Yoonji said tae behave normal with her.
𝗬𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗶: Maybe he feel our little yoonji is not a threat to him. 

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻: Did you notice Tae blamed us saying 'you also planned this or you also part of plan to kill my child' but he said Hwan pushed him from the stairs, he didn't mention stairs to anyone of us but he clearly said that to Hwan. 

𝗬𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗶: You're overthinking, if Hwan pushed him our guards must have saw that. 

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻: Yeah "remember something" Yoongi there is no grauds when i saw tae fainted, then only i called you.

𝗬𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗶: Accident happened in main hall, there's definitely grauds placed,You must be not noticed.

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻: But yoongi..
𝗬𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗶: They are bad but not to the extreme to kill our blood, You're stressing yourself so much take rest "Make Jimin sleep".
---------

𝐅𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
Tae in his 7th month, Jungkook literally stays at Kim's house except for office hours. He stays in Kim's house to take care of Tae and unborn baby.
𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: Tae, i made a banana cake eat this. 
𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Feed me.
They feed eachother
𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: Here i brought locket for our baby.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: It's pretty.

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: This means infinity king, if our baby born as boy,he will be next king.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: "Grab the locket throw it away" I don't like this kind of gifts.

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: Are you stupid?, i brought that for our baby

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Even my baby born as boy, he's not you're palace crown prince or king, he's just my son.

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: He is my son too, he will help yoongi hyung and He'll be next king, don't argue "Says sternly".

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: "Hit jk arm crying" No he will be my son only, i will not allow him to go palace.

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: "Holds Tae both hand" If the baby born as boy he will be the next king, and if the baby born as girl she'll be Jeon palace Princess, understand that.
"Said angrily before he left the room".
------

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩
Tae is in 9th mouth, he becomes chubby and cute. Jungkook and Taehyung fight a lot but next day they laugh happily the only reason for their fight is Jungkook wants his child as Jeon palace prince or princess and Tae doesn't want his child to connect with royal but Tae forgot that the child is Jeon Jungkook blood, Royal includes the child blood itself.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Baby don't kick too much, it's paining Mommy "Talking with tummy".

𝗠𝗿.𝗞𝗶𝗺: If your stomach paining so much then let's go to hospital.

𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗞𝗶𝗺: It's common for baby to kick, Tae if you feel strong pain tell us.

Taehyung smiles at his parents bickering suddenly his face turns painful he h6old his tummy.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: EOMMA It's paining AHHHHH
𝗠𝗿.𝗞𝗶𝗺: Tae "Try to stand up from wheelchair".

𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗞𝗶𝗺: Baby hold eomma hands we will go to hospital.

Mr.kim stands from wheelchair, he fell down. He has been sitting on the wheelchair for years his leg feels numb but he wants to help his son. 

𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗞𝗶𝗺: Honey,  stay here i...

But Mrs.kim saw his husband standing trying to come towards them walking slowly, she had tears in her eyes.

𝗠𝗿.𝗞𝗶𝗺: Tae Hold appa hands.
𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Dad, It's hurts "Says crying".
Both holds Tae come outside and take a taxi to reach the hospital.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Ahhhh Mom i cant...am afraid call kookie, mom Ahhhhh "Crying"

𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗞𝗶𝗺: Nothing will happen, stay strong. I will call him i will call your husband.

𝗗𝗼𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿: Sir you go out he's near to giving birth.

They shift Tae to emergency room. After a few minutes of hearing Tae's crying, Mr and Mrs.kim hear the baby crying sound.

𝗠𝗿.𝗞𝗶𝗺: "Smile"My grandchild born
𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗸𝗶𝗺: This Jungkook didn't attending my call.
𝗠𝗿.𝗞𝗶𝗺: I called the palace but they still didn't come here.

𝗗𝗼𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿: His Highness is okay, he gave birth to Prince, we cleaned the baby you can go inside.
Mr.kim goes inside.

𝗠𝗿.𝗞𝗶𝗺: Tae my baby, Dad got so afraid
𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Dad, Where is kookie? "Ask tiredly"

𝗠𝗿.𝗞𝗶𝗺: Your mom calling him, he will be here soon, Aww my grandson is cute "Playing with baby".
𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Appa your legs?

𝗠𝗿.𝗸𝗶𝗺: See it got normal, my grandson is lucky charm for me. The doctor said it was a good sign and they gave me some ointment after a few days, i can walk normally.

Tae keep looking entrance mr.kim notice it
𝗠𝗿.𝗞𝗶𝗺: Let me call your husband again "He go outside".

Taehyung laying on the bed after feeding his son.

Someone enters the room and sees the baby, he is about to attack the baby Tae opens his eyes and pushes him away from his baby, He looks at who is the one trying to harm his son.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Hyan? 
(Hyan is Hwan's brother and 1st uncle's second son).
𝗛𝘆𝗮𝗻: Ohh you wake up then i kill you both.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: I know, you guys are disgusting to kill your own blood

𝗛𝘆𝗮𝗻: Who is my blood?, this cheap child, he's that Jungkook blood and he's unlucky to get killed the day he's born. 

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: I will not let anything happen to him "Hold his baby tightly" If jungkook know that you trying to kill his child then he will be your death.

𝗛𝘆𝗮𝗻: How can he know, I have his phone "shows Jk's phone" your father called the palace to inform about your delivery but i attend the call, no one knows that you admitted in the hospital. 

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Why are you doing this?,what my child do to you? 

𝗛𝘆𝗮𝗻: Hahha he born as boy, my family members will be next King my Hyung(Hwan) son will be next king,my father can't be king because he born for mistress and my Hyung older than yoongi just because he born before marriage, he isn't able to be king but his son will be next king.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Just because of power, you want to kill my child but Jin and jimin also have boy baby soon, what will you do kill everyone for power?

𝗛𝘆𝗮𝗻: My mom and 2Anuty already gave medicine to Jimin that medicine destroyed his uterus, he can't get pregnant again and about that Jin, Namjoon married against our family so his son will not be next crown prince balance is you, my Hyung pushed you from stairs to kill you're first child and that bit*h Adien heard us talking about the plan on his wedding day.

𝗧𝗮𝗲: Adien I know you guys do something to him.

𝗛𝘆𝗮𝗻: Yes Hahahaha are you afraid now?, but you can't prove that to anyone, they think you're mentally sick. Aiden heard our plan and we planned to let Jungkook sleep with someone and destroy your's and jungkook happiness but that Adien bit*h ruined our plan. Jungkook slept with you that results you got pregnant again,you escaped from the second miscarriage and that second child was born as a boy how unlucky, now he should be dead "Come close to Tae".

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: No,don't come near leave me "walk back holding his son".

Hyan laughs like a manic, raises his hand to hurt the child but Tae takes dagger from behind him, he pushes the dagger in Hyun's chest.

𝗛𝘆𝗮𝗻: Ahh "Fall on the ground"
𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Do you think i will let anything happened to my son.

Holding the child in one hand, he pushes the dragger again in Hyun chest continuously, insert the dagger again and again even after Hyun stopped breathing he threw the knife crying and hugging his son tightly.

He knows someone will come here to kill his child, that's why he always has a dagger with him. He wants to know why his first child was killed, they killed his baby just because of power. 

He took the recorder then turned off, Yes he recorded whatever Hyan said that's why he kept talking to him, otherwise he killed him the second Hyan came close to them,he take the phone record his own voice.

𝗠𝗿.𝗞𝗶𝗺: Tae "Saw blood on his son hands look at Hyun body".
𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Dad i want to go way from here.
𝗠𝗿.𝗸𝗶𝗺: Tae what happened?, are you okay "Hug Tae".
𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: I'm fine Dad, please arrange everything i want go away. 
𝗠𝗿.𝗞𝗶𝗺: But Tae....
𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Don't ask me anything please Dad. 
𝗠𝗿.𝗞𝗶𝗺: Ok but i called palace again, Jimin coming here.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Let's go from here before anyone come from palace. 

When the first family came there,the doctor said Tae was inside the room but when they came inside Hyun's dead body was only there.

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: Where is Tae? "He looks at the phone on bed, the recorder showing on screen he play the button"

𝗧𝗮𝗲 𝘃𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲: I killed Hyan "Everyone widen thier eyes, Tae killed Hyan" Yoongi hyung you're not perfect for king.I begged you to punish Hwan but you want evidence, when will you punish them after my second baby's death, so i can't trust anyone in that palace anymore so i protect my son on my own. 

Jimin you want this family always together right?, then destroy the second and third family if not I will make my son to give justice to his older sibling. He will come and kill the second and third family whoever wants his mother and siblings to die, he will kill them,That Hwan will be killed by my son.

Namjoon hyung, thanks for not marrying me that's why i got my kookie, your lucky to have Jin Hyung, thank god we didn't get married.

Jin Hyung,Hwan wife try to push you because if your child is born as a boy, he will be next crown prince but when Abeonim said your son can't be crown prince or next king they dropped the idea,I'm sorry i didn't saw Ae-cha, Yoonji said she's cute, when she grow up tell her that i love her "Jin hug namjoon crying".

Kookie "crying sound heard in the recording" I gave birth to our son. It's a Boy, you want the next king right?, i gave birth to son. He looks like you, he has a mole under his lips like his Appa "Jungkook gulp his mouth dry holding his emotion" I decided to name him Junghyung... Jeon Junghyung. I'm sorry kookie i don't trust you anymore, that Jeon palace wants to kill my son, so i'm going away please don't search for me that the best gift you give me for giving birth to Junghyung(Its tradition of Jeon family to give their wife gift when they give birth), I recorded Hyan confession on this phone and also I took Junghyung picture for you to see,I love you Kookie. 

Ji..jimin i don't want to tell this but i don't even want to imagine you're eagerly expecting a second baby, second and third family gave you medicine to destroy your uterus, that's why you didn't get pregnant,take care of Yoonji tell her I'm sorry for taking her brother away, Tell Abeonim and Eomeonim their grandson is safe with me than that palace.

Kookie I love you, Take care of your health (End of the recorder).

Jungkook cried fisting the phone
𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: TAE Why did leave me "Crying sitting on ground".
Yoongi hug Jungkook

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: He said the truth only but we all didn't trust him now he left me "Hiccuping" I don't even see my son's face.

𝗬𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗶: I'm sorry i should have investigated more,please forgive me brother.

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: I didn't able to forgive myself Hyung, how can i forgive you?, First i deal that second and third family"Gritted his teeth" Hyung clear this Hyun body "he go out".

𝗬𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗶: Namjoon and Jin go with him.
𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗷𝗼𝗼𝗻: Ok Hyung.

Jungkook goes to Jeon palace, and walks into the second family champer. Namjin followed him

1𝘀𝘁𝗔𝗻𝘂𝘁𝘆: Jungkook what a...

Before she completes their words, Jungkook grabs her hair and pushes her face in wall two to three times untill she bleeds and fainted.

𝗝𝗶𝗻: Jungkook stop this.
𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗷𝗼𝗼𝗻: "Hold Jin hand to stop him" Don't stop him, they deserve it.

Jungkook punched first uncle face nonstop until he died, his fist bleeds he didn't care about anything his wife and son left him, because of them his first unborn child was killed.

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗷𝗼𝗼𝗻: Jungkook leave him he's dead.
𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: SO WHAT, That doesn't gave my unborn child back to me"Crying".

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗷𝗼𝗼𝗻: "Hug jungkook" Calm down Jungkook, i can't see you like this. Don't give them easy death.

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: Hwan, where is he? I will kill him in my bare hands.

Jungkook searches the palace still Hwan is not in the palace. 

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗷𝗼𝗼𝗻: He isn't in the palace he escaped. 
𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: Tell Grauds to search for him everywhere.
𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗷𝗼𝗼𝗻: Let's search Tae first.

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: He request me to not search for him, so don't search and announce the kingdom the crown prince has born.
..........

𝐈𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥
𝗬𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗶: Jimin "Touch his shoulder"
𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻: He told us many times, Hwan pushed him but we didn't trust him Hyung.

𝗬𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗶: It's my fault Jimin, I hould have investigate it more.

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻: It's everyone fault, we didn't trust him.
𝗬𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗶: I feel like am not good king, Jimin.

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻: I promised Mother-in-law i will not let this family separated but look everything destroyed now. 

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻: "Hug yoongi" I don't know anything anymore, i don't even know when did they give me medicine to affect my uterus, we can't have another Child yoongi.

Both cried hugging,Second and third family successfully demolish the happiness of first family, Now time for Payback
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...
💜💜💜

Vote, Comment

Question

What is the first BTS song you listened?

Mine is Just one day, before that i watched boy with love choreography edit with some other song💜 i fell love with our boys co-ordination i got to know them from comments of video then i searched google i somehow saw Just one day MV.

See you in next update😉

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 1K 19
He was 5 when his parents taught him to trust Seokjin Hyung to take care of him He was 15 when he saw seokjin hyung kiss a woman and realised that h...
1.1M 33.1K 44
I'm sorry for the grammar mistakes, I swear I improved. Almost fetus book Jk¡top Tae!bottom Strong language. Smut. Inappropriate content. Violence
39.1K 1.5K 20
please check it ⬇ disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful ow...
39.6K 1.4K 11
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...