Bucky Barnes X Y/n: I hate yo...

Oleh Y3llow_8utt3rfly

Her hands were scarred of murder, her eyes, dull and glassy as she loses her luster and her soul longing for... Lebih Banyak

Author's Note
Avengers Compound Visuals
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
κ§ΰΌΊπ“—π‘œπ“‚π‘’ π’±π’Ύπ“ˆπ“Šπ’Άπ“π“ˆΰΌ»κ§‚

Chapter 29

760 17 2
Oleh Y3llow_8utt3rfly

*Bucky POV*

I had been awake for a couple of hours and just watched Y/n sleep, whilst I traced her cheek with my fingers and she moved her head comfortable on the pillow, this is perfect, it's just me and her and that's all I want, no distractions... no nothing.

It was almost six in the morning; I just watched her sleep as I held her close, and when she turned to me, her nose brushed against my own, which made me chuckle to myself.

I moved my nose side to side, as it moved with hers and she put her face on mine, our cheeks clapped against each other, 'Stop that', she whispered as I snickered, and went back to sleep.

I double checked her, making sure I didn't hurt her last night, if I bruised her in the slightest I wouldn't forgive myself.

I watched her face when we made love, I never looked away, I just got lost in her, I loved the way she moaned, it filled the whole shed and I loved it because it tingled my ears.

I had to stop, I broke the bed, I know I shouldn't have but I didn't realise it. I saw her giggle as she realised, I had come to a stop, and she urged me to keep going. I didn't know, but she needed me, she even helped me go back into a rhythm and I did.

'Slow and gentle Bucky', she whispered to me as the time stood still, it was just me and her, in this moment that was ours and I obeyed her request as we both got lost in each other.

God, how she tried to keep her eyes open, but she couldn't, I laughed and saw her mouth drop at the knots in both of us threatened to spill, and I just needed her to wait until I was fully ready, and she did.

I kissed her as she moaned into my mouth, I'd rather have her moaning more, making sure everyone knows she's mine and no one will take her away from me, not Hydra, not anyone.

I want something like this, somewhere I can call home, with her in my arms. I've known she was my home for a long time but am I hers.

I just hope I don't lose her, ever since I've met her, she's been ready to die... her souls actually longs for it. I only noticed after, but I don't want to lose her, I don't want her killing herself because she wants it.

________

I stared at her, passed out in my arms whilst I reach my hand over and tuck a piece of hair behind her ear, then I leaned in and kissed her nose, gently, which made her wake up a little, 'how long have you been awake', she tiredly asked as I smile, 'not long, I've just been watching you sleep', I respond as she put her head on my chest and hugged me which made me chuckle.

'Want something to eat', I asked as she shook her head, 'not yet', she whispered, then I heard her breath becoming heavier again and I smile, knowing she's gone back to sleep.

'Y/n, have you seen Bucky, he's not in his room', Steve says, followed by a knock and just like an instinct, she springs up, looks at me and then the door, 'crap', she whispered as I smirk which then turns into a chuckle as she claps her hand on my mouth after turning to me, 'I'm going to kill you if you say anything', she threatened.

'Y/n', Steve called out again as she grabs my shirt and pulls her arms through as I smile at the thought that she's wearing my shirt, that falls just below her hips, 'okay I'm coming in', Steve warned and just on impact she throws me off of the bed, her hands cradling my head so it didn't hit the floor and she sits on top of me as she looks up.

At this vantage point, I can't see him, meaning he can't see me, 'Steve, what's up', she says as I smile to myself and put my hands on her waist, 'finally, I've been calling out to you for ages', he says as she nods and rubs her eyes, 'sorry, I was sleeping, what's up', she asked.

'Why are you wearing Bucky's shirt', he questioned, ignoring hers as she looks down and then at him, 'All my clothes need washing, so Bucky let me borrow it', she says as I chuckle to myself and she presses harder and that was all the warning I needed to show she'll kill me if he found out I was here, and most importantly, he'd find me naked which doesn't take two geniuses to figure out.

'I can't find Bucky, have you seen him, we got training to be getting on with', he says as she shakes her head a little, 'I'm sorry, I haven't', she began to say when I decided to snake my tongue out and lick the palm of her hands as she stopped and took her hand awake, 'ugh, why would you lick my hand', she says, looking down at me as a small grin plays on my face whilst she wipes her hand on the shirt, 'Y/n, who are you talking to', Steve asked and before she could answer or look at him, I head his footsteps, no doubt him walking over to the other side of the bed, 'No, wait Steve', she called out, looking at him this time, but it's to late, he's already seen me as we lock eyes and I'm just grateful that she's sat in a perfect position where he can only see my chest and my hand on my chest, my right one gripping the bottom of the shirt, Y/n was wearing and pulling it down, constructed his view, and keeping her modesty from view.

'Our roose is up', I said as she looked back at me and I smile, 'wow, now it makes sense, you could have told me', Steve says as she looks back up at him, 'Really, you're not mad', she says as he shakes his head and laughs, 'why would I be mad, this is the funniest thing I've seen in weeks, you pinning Bucky down', he says as he continues to chuckle and then walks out whilst I hear the door and she leans down, her forehead on my shoulder, 'okay, so no more sex for you', she says as I look back at her whilst my smile fades, 'what why', I questioned as she stands from me when she manages to wiggle out from my hold, 'you know what you did', she responds as she walks over my head and heads to the bathroom whilst I sit up and began to sulk when I heard the water run and then a few seconds later, her head bobs out the door as she stares at me, 'come on lover boy', she says, and like a Christmas tree, my face instantly lit up as I get to my feet and practically run in whilst she giggled.

*End of POV*

________

I flipped through the pages of a history book I had picked out from the library and red about something I didn't even know happened, two sides coming together in a battlefield during the war and calling truce, for a day of playing football, exchanging gifts, repairing trenches, buried the casualties and much more, it was all interesting stuff.

'Remind me again, why I'm the only one working out here', I heard Bucky and feel his muscles flex under me.

I was pressed against his back, well back to back anyway and let him do his reps of push ups, 'aren't you supposed to be working out to', he asks.

'I am working out, I'm working my mind whilst you work out your body', I tell him and he chuckles whilst he pushes up again, 'fine, but do you have to do it on top of me', he questions and I nod.

'Yes, I'm helping you work out, now stop talking and give me another fifty', I tell him and he laughs again.

'Yes Ma'am', he replies and this time I laugh to myself, then turn so my stomach is pressed onto his back this time, 'look', I state and put the book on the floor, just across his head, 'did you know there was a football game in 1914, during the First World War, where both sides stopped fighting and called truce for a day', I ask him and he nods.

'Yeah, it's interesting isn't it', he questions and I nod, 'it's very interesting', I tell him and then read out some sections to him whilst my hands roam around his back and I feel his muscles contrast each and every time he pushed himself down and then up again.

When I'm done reading, I kiss his shoulder and then each and every scar he had, 'Doll', Bucky mutters and I laugh to myself, 'yes', I ask.

'Your distracting me', he tells me and I laugh again and push up, then kiss his cheek, 'fine, we'll continue this later, as for now, one hundred more please', I instruct.

'Why that many, I thought you said fifty', he says and turns his head to me, 'I did, but your not breaking a sweat like I hoped, so I need you to do one hundred so I can see some results', I tell him and he laughs, 'then I can join you in the shower', I whisper and let my hand linger on his lower stomach until I drag it back and it's then he goes faster and I laugh at his determination.

________

'Easy there soldier', I tell Bucky who was trying to shed his shirt off my body with his teeth, 'your killing me Doll', he says and looks up at me, 'I don't know if I want my shirt on you', he says, 'or to rip the god damn thing off of you', he adds with a small growl and I laugh.

I then move down and kiss him, which he deepens when he moves his tongue with my own and then he pulls my bottom lip with his teeth and I open my eyes and look up at him, 'ripping it apart it is', he says and I laugh and quickly stop him, 'please don't, I like this shirt', I tell him, then he smiles and strips it off me instead, 'problem solved', he says and I giggle and strip his shirt of too.

When he kissed down my neck, there was a knock on the door and we pause, 'guys, we have a meeting', we hear Wanda tell us and I sigh with Bucky, 'damn it', we both say and laugh.

________

'Your not in your usual office, where are you', I ask Coulson when I notice nothing behind him looks familiar, 'In an undisclosed location', he replies, 'I'm not going to be seeing you guys for a couple of weeks', he adds and we're all looking at him, equally confused.

'Why not', Wanda asks first and I notice he sighs to himself next, 'I can't disclose that, but I'll be off the grid and when I'm back, I'll let you guys know', he replies and looks at his watch, that was strapped to his left wrist, 'I don't really have much time, but the new director of Shield, will let you know if any missions come up', he drawls on and I'm stopping him in his tracks, 'wait', I said and he looks over at me, 'new director, what the hell are you talking about', I ask.

'I had to step down', he replies, 'For now anyway', he adds and sighs to himself again, 'I'll be back in a couple of weeks to fix things, but as for now, Jeffrey Mace will be the acting head of Shield', he says and when I scoff, I feel the whole team's eyes on me, 'are you actually serious, you do remember what he did last time remember, or have you forgotten', I tell him.

'He's changed, he's better', Coulson says and I know he doesn't really mean it, 'changed my ass, the idiot posed as an inhuman to let us to see the change the government enforced, only to realise that he wasn't one, and in fact had been injecting himself with a serum to make it look like he had powers and make him stronger, no one will follow his direction after the stunts he pulled last time', I explain and before he could reply, we heard something from his line, 'someone's coming, I have to go', he says in hush tones, 'wait', I said, but he already disconnects the line and I sigh to myself, 'great', I said to myself.

'Ah Y/n', I heard next and when I look up, I saw Mace on the hologram, 'bad connection', I tell him, 'your buffering', I said next and press the button to disconnect us, 'Y/n', Steve calls out to me and I look over at him, 'what, trust me, I saved us all from a headache', I tell him and before he could respond to that, the hologram comes on again and when I look over, I see Mace again, 'your lucky I know how to hack the system', he tells me and I scoff, 'and your also lucky I don't have my daggers on me', I warn him and feel Bucky's hand on my thigh, which makes me sigh to myself when I ease into his touch, dammit.

'I'll get straight to the point then, I need you on a mission', he says when I move my eyes back to him and I scoff again, 'the answer to that is no', I tell him and he stares at me, 'tell someone else to do your dirty work, because from the last time, I've learnt my lesson, and so has the team, which I'm guessing aren't listening to you either', I add and when he opens his mouth to say something, the door to his office opens and I'm watching the team walk in, 'aren't you supposed to be on a mission', Mace tell them.

'We are, but then we realise we don't take orders from you', May tell him, 'the last time will be our last mistake with you, so we won't be repeating it', she adds.

'Yeah, we don't follow you, or anyone else for that matter', Daisy says next and I stand up and make my way over to them, 'she's right, we don't', I tell him.

'Need I remind you that you all work under Shield, and under the direction of myself, you will all do as your told', he commands us and we're all scoffing, 'that's where your wrong', Fitz says.

'Yeah, because as of right now, there is no Shield', Simmons says next.

'Not without Coulson anyway', I add to her response and he looks over at me, 'we only follow Coulson, he's our only director and the only person we trust to run Shield, you are inconsequently insignificant right now', I explain and reach inside my jacket pocket, 'if Coulson is gone, then I am too', I said and throw my badge onto his desk, 'there's no shield without Coulson, and if there's no Coulson, there's no me too', I said, then step back, walk back to my seat and sit down beside Bucky again.

'There's no us too', Mack says and throws his badge next to mine, followed by Yo-yo, Fitz Simmons, Daisy and May, 'we're a team, if one of us goes, then all of us do too', May tells him, 'Good luck Director', Yo-yo says next and when they all leave back out the door, I disconnect us.

________

'The last time I remember, it was your idea Y/n', May tells me as we walk through the city and navigate our way to where we needed to go, 'Yes, but I didn't think we would actually come down, besides, it was a stupid suggestion', I reply.

'Not really, we all had turns to suggest something to do, so seeing as it was yours, and we didn't get to do it, we can do it this time', Simmons says and then looks up at something with a bright smile, 'here we are', she says and we look over and see a huge building, with the words bowling alley, in block letters above our heads.

'Ooo, fun', Wanda drawls, 'this will be exciting', she says, 'let's do teams', she adds and we're laughing at her enthusiasm while we make our way in and go to the ticket booth first.

'Thank you', Simmons tells the lady at the booth and we're all walking over to the end row of lanes that was lit up with different lights and bowling bowls sat on the racks, polished and ready to be used.

'You know what Wanda, I think your right, this will be fun', Nat says, 'let's do competitions, losers buy lunch', she suggests.

'Yes, let's do girls versus boys', Simmons says.

'There's one less of you though', Sam tells her and I smile, 'It's not the matter of how many numbers there are, it's the matter of how smart you play', I said and it earns me a laugh from all of them.

________

I made my way over to Bucky and sat beside him with a smile, 'you know, if you'd like, we can go grab some pancakes and peaches after this', I tell him and watch his eyes move to me, '...I'll get you a whole stack filled with maple syrup', I said and keep the smile on my face.

'Your distracting me', he says and I begin to act shocked and move closer to him, 'me, I would never, your too smart for me to get into your pretty head', I said and lean closer, 'on second thought, how about two stacks and I'll get a whole load of the best peaches from your favourite place', I said and then lean closer, 'I'm planning on sleeping naked tonight', I whisper, 'so you can eat them off of my body', I add, and when my hand falls on his thigh, he jerks and then drops the ball from his hand, which makes me laugh when I lean away.

'Doll', he mutters with annoyance that I'm actually getting to him, 'you did that by purpose', he says and begins to brood, just like the first time he did it, 'Y/n', I heard and look at Sam and Steve whilst they walk over to us, 'you should be on your side, we don't need you distracting our side', Sam says and play a shocked look on my face, 'I'm not distracting anyone, I'm innocently sat here', I said.

'Agree to disagree', Bucky mutters for my ears only and I laugh to myself, 'go to your side, Bucky is already hanging on by a thread and he doesn't need you to pull on it to distract him', Sam says next, 'besides he'll do anything at your beck and call', he adds and I laugh to myself again, he is right about that.

'Buck, your the last up, so make the shot count', Steve tells him and I look over at him, 'good luck kiss', I mutter to him and he does nothing but stare at me, 'Fine, understood, your trying to concentrate, I'll make up for it later', I said and then he stands up, grabs his fallen ball and walks over to the lane.

When he swings his arm back, I smile, 'I plan on kissing more then your face anyway', I use my power and tell him through his head, which makes him drop the ball after he was mid way to freeing it and we watch it roll into the wrong lane.

'No, come on Bucky', Sam and Pietro say together and I snicker to myself, they we're one point ahead of us and if Bucky made that shot, then they would have definitely won, I notice how good he was at the game, so it was only right to play mind games with him and make him lose his edge.

'We win', I cheer and jump out of my seat, 'dinners on you guys, let's go, I'm starving', I said and they all chuckle and laugh.

When we're all working together to gather our things, I feel Bucky behind me and smile when I turn to him, 'problem', I ask with a cheeky smile on my face.

'Yes', he says, 'But I'll deal with it when we're alone', he adds and I watch a smirk play on his face, 'since you like mind playing with me, I'll show you exactly what kind of mind games I have in mind to', he states and leans closer, 'hint, they're all dirty', he adds and I could feel my cheeks heat and I'm becoming flustered when he laughs and I sigh to myself.

Get it together Y/n, don't let him get to you.

I tell myself.

________

The team were talking and getting to know each other better whilst I was preoccupied with staring at my food. We all stumbled on this food place when we were looking for somewhere to eat and found a small restaurant tucked away in a small corner of the street and decided to eat here.

'Something wrong', I hear Bucky and look up at him from the food, 'you haven't touched your plate', he says and it's then I groan quietly to myself, 'I don't understand my food', I tell him and move my fork around the dish in front of me, 'Chinese noodles with Korean barbecue in a taco', I state and stare back at him, 'did they get it wrong', I ask and watch him chuckle to himself, 'it's Asian fusion', he replies, 'they mix the food together', he says and when I stare back at my plate for a moment, I put my fork down, 'that's just confusing', I said, 'I think I'll skip eating today', I add and when I stare at Bucky again, he has a look on his face that I don't recognise and then disappears when he picks the half eaten taco from his plate and moves his hand over to me, 'here, try mine, see if you like it', he says with a small smile that melts my insides so I cave and take a bite.

'It's good right', he says and I nod, 'mmm, tasty', I respond and then his hand reaches up to my face, where his thumb swipes my bottle lip and then he licks his thumb clean, 'very messy eater, noted', he mutters more to himself but I still heard him, 'your a messy eater', I bite back and listen to him chuckle, 'eat yours now', he instructs me but I don't touch my plate and instead slide closer to him and share his food with him, 'our plates are just the same', he tells me.

'I know but yours is just tastier since your eating it too', I said and it earns me a laugh again until I feel his strong arm around my waist and he moves me closer to him with no effort, 'let's make a promise', he states and I stare back at him, unsure of what he was asking, 'whatever food we eat, we share every time', he says and I smile and nod, 'deal', I mutter and it earns me another laugh from him.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

121K 3.1K 30
Pietro's death is still haunting Wanda. She can't seem to find a reason to be happy again. That is until she meets James Buchanan Barnes. Steve Roger...
585K 16.5K 33
'You are just a reminder of everything you did to me! I hate you!' He wanted to put everything in the past and heal, but she still hated him. Bucky B...
5K 129 27
Y/n had been Spider-Man for a few years and have save the city from many villains. Until one day Y/n was recruited by Nick Fury to help stop Loki. A...