๏ผด๏ผก๏ผข๏ผฏ๏ผฏ - ๏ผณ๏ผฐ๏ผน ๏ผธ ๏ผฆ๏ผก๏ผญ๏ผฉ๏ผฌ๏ผน

By VibingCxcilia

"๐…๐ˆ๐๐„, ๐ˆ'๐‹ ๐€๐ƒ๐Œ๐ˆ๐“ ๐ˆ๐“. ๐ˆ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”, ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐‘." "๐ˆ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐“๐Ž๐Ž, ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐Œ๐Ž๐... More

๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐š๐™ฐ๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐š‚/๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ด๐š‚๐šƒ
CHAPTER 1 - OPERATION STRIX
CHAPTER 2 - FORGER ANYA
CHAPTER 3 - KIDNAPPED
CHAPTER 4 - ENTRANCE EXAM
CHAPTER 6 - FULL FAMILY
CHAPTER 7 - INTERVIEW
CHAPTER 8 - INTERVIEW PART 2
CHAPTER 9 - AFTERMATH
CHAPTER 10 - FOR SCHOOL
CHAPTER 11 - EDEN ACADEMY
CHAPTER 12 - FIRST DAY
CHAPTER 13 - CLASS
CHAPTER 14 - DAMIAN AND THE AKASHI FAMILY
CHAPTER 15 - STATE SECURITY SERVICE
CHAPTER 16 - BRIAR YURI
CHAPTER 17 - HAPPY FAMILY
CHAPTER 18 - CHEMISTRY
CHAPTER 19 - STELLA
CHAPTER 20 - STOPPING AN ASSASSINATION
CHAPTER 21 - WHATEVER IT TAKES
CHAPTER 22 - FORGER BOND
CHAPTER 23 - MUSIC ASSIGNMENT
CHAPTER 24 - STUDYING FOR MIDTERM EXAMS
CHAPTER 25 - RESULTS
CHAPTER 26 - FROST FIONA
CHAPTER 27 - STELLA LAKE
CHAPTER 28 - IMPERIAL SCHOLAR MIXER
CHAPTER 29 - DESMOND FAMILY
CHAPTER 30 - DESMOND ESTATE
CHAPTER 31 - TOUR
CHAPTER 32 - A MALL DATE
CHAPTER 33 - DESMOND MELINDA
CHAPTER 34 - BACKSTORY
CHAPTER 35 - VACATION
CHAPTER 36 - THE DAYS FOLLOWING
CHAPTER 37 - HANDKERCHIEF
CHAPTER 38 - SPY DOWN
CHAPTER 39 - FRIENDSHIP SCHEME WITH BUMPS
CHAPTER 40 - SURRENDER
CHAPTER 41 - CONGRATS
CHAPTER 42 - THORN PRINCESS
CHAPTER 43 - MCMAHON MATTHEW
CHAPTER 44 - HOSPITAL
CHAPTER 45 - DINNER
CHAPTER 46 - DINNER PART 2
CHAPTER 47 - DOUBLE LIFE
CHAPTER 48 - TRUTH REVEALED
CHAPTER 49 - WORKING TOGETHER
CHAPTER 50 - MESSED UP TRUTH
CHAPTER 51 - DOUBLE TEAM WITH A DATE
CHAPTER 52 - PREPARATION
CHAPTER 53 - TODAY
CHAPTER 54 - 12 PM
CHAPTER 55 - BIG BOSS
CHAPTER 56 - COMATOSE
CHAPTER 57 - OMG (BY NEWJEANS)
โ“…โ“โ’บโ’ถโ“ˆโ’บ โ“‡โ’บโ’ถโ’น - (โ’ถ/โ“ƒ)

CHAPTER 5 - WIFE

5K 174 15
By VibingCxcilia

WORDS BETWEEN - - MEANS THOUGHTS

POV - TWILIGHT/FORGER LOID

Franky came barging into the room with a bunch of paper.

"So you need a mother with Eden Academy quality, doesn't care if you're divorced with 2 kids, and is ok with getting married within 48 hour? 

If someone can meet these, I would love to meet her." He placed the papers on the table.

"Scruffy!" Anya called out. "I copied all of these from city hall. That's a big help. Meanwhile, I have no standards and yet I can't get a special someone." I looked at him.

"That's pathetic." I said. "Don't call me that! Oh, where's (F/N)-chan?" He asked. I sighed. 

"She's going shopping by herself." I explained. -She's actually going to a club to get some info out of this dude. She disguised herself as an adult.-

Anya then looked at me. "Is having me and (F/N)-nee a problem?" She asked. I looked at her.

"There is nothing wrong with the both of you. This is about getting you both into school. Go watch TV and don't worry, ok?" I said. "Ok!" 

She then walked away. "So, why can't your agency send out a female agent?" He asked.

Franky took a seat. I sighed. "They got caught from the recent spy sweep events. None of the ones left are fitted for this." I explained. I took a look at one of the papers.

"Oh, lots of rats nowadays, huh?" He muttered. "We're short on spies and are sending me and (F/N) on missions on top of this." I explained.

"They're working you both like dogs!" He yelled. "This is the reason why we should do this quickly. Let's start with the women who have a reason to cooperate with us." I said.

Franky got another paper. "If we can get dirt on them, we can use it on them. And if not, we can make some." He said.

"I'd rather do this peacefully." I commented. "Really? Hard to believe when you have one right there."

Franky pointed at Anya. "No way does she look and act like someone from high society." I nodded.

"I'll do something with her later. Maybe get (F/N) to help her since she's really good at what she does." I said. Just then, the door opened.

"I'm home!" It was (F/N) and she had bags with her. "Oh, (F/N)-nee!" Anya came and hugged her. "Hi, Anya-chan." She smiled.

She took off her coat and shoes. "Hi, dad, Franky-san." She smiled at us when we returned. "What did you get?" I asked.

She sat down right beside me with Anya on her other side. 

"Well, I got Anya-chan these 'Spy Wars' toys for her. I got you a tie and hat since I didn't know what to get you. And Franky-san, I got you these glasses since I also didn't know what you would like." She smiled.

She gave us all that she got. It was sweet of her. "Thank you, (F/N)-nee!" "Ya, thank you, (F/N)." "I'll cherish this, (F/N)-chan!" We all thanked her.

"No problem. I'm happy that I got you guys something, that's all." She smiled.

Later on today,  I brought (F/N) and Anya to the tailor shop to get measured.

"Ooh." Anya looked around. "Come, miss. I'll take your measurements." The kind lady smiled. "Am I being sold!?" Anya yelled.

"No you're a good girl. Also, where did you get that vocabulary?" I asked.

I looked at Anya as she walked away. "Young miss, I'll also take your measurements." Another lady approached (F/N).

I saw (F/N) nodded and followed the other women. I looked at the women around here.

-The seamstress is already married. The proprietress was on the list but has been arrested in the past. I'm not trying to take any risks. I'm gonna need a lot of luck...- 

"Excuse me!" I was taken aback from the person behind me.

I looked at her. -Who is she? I didn't notice her coming behind me. Yor... Ah, Briar Yor, 27 never married or divorced. 

Dead parents and a younger brother. Nothing too bad out of the normal. Is it because of my sloppiness? Have I been taking it easy?-

"Uhm, I noticed you kept looking at me since I came in, is there a problem?" She asled. 

-What!? She would sense my stare!?- "Oh, no. I just thought that you are pretty..." I said.

"So you're complimenting my appearance?" She leaned into me.

"Uh, ya..." I nodded. "Sir..." She was cut off by Anya. "Papa! I know how tall I am! Oh, who's that?" She asked.

"Another customer." I smiled as I introduced her to the women. I looked around for (F/N) to see if she was finished.

POV - FORGER ANYA

I looked at the woman's thoughts. -A-a-a-a-assassin!?- I looked at her and papa. -Spy, assassin, and (F/N)-nee is also a spy. So cool!-

I read both papa and her thoughts again. I wrapped my hands around myself and started to sway.

"Wahhh! I'm so sad that mama's gone!" I sang. "What are you doing?" Papa asked. "I miss her so much!" I looked at both of them.

"Is your wife here?" The woman asked. "Uhm. You see, she died 2 years ago. Now I'm a single father and raising 2 daughters." Papa explained. "Uh... Where's your other one?" She asked.

Just on time, I saw (F/N)-nee walking towards us.

 "(F/N)-nee!" I ran to her and hugged her which she then picked me up. "I was only away for a little, Anya-chan." She smiled. "Ah here she is."

Papa called us over. "This is my daughters." (F/N)-nee bowed a little. "My name is Forger (F/N), nice to meet you, miss." She smiled.

"Ah, uhm, excuse me..." Papa and the assassin then brought us outside the shop to talk to us in private.

POV - BRIAR YOR

I explained to the man and his daughters about my situation. "Your pretend boyfriend?" He asked.

"Ya, I lied to my brother about having a boyfriend. I know it's a lot but I need you to come to a party with me." I looked away.

"I promise it's nothing like a scam! I'll play you back sometime else! I just don't want my brother to worry much." I yapped. "I'll accept the offer." I was shocked.

"Really!?" I asked. "Under one condition. Long story short, I want you to attend a school interview as my daughters' mother. 

My wife wanted my daughters to go to a good school and now I'm trying to fulfill her wishes! May I ask for your help?" He asked me. 

I looked at him. -What a wonderful person!- "If you think so, then I'd be glad that I can help." I smiled.

He smiled at me. "Thank you. I'll see you at the party on Saturday then." He said.

"Great." We bid each other goodbye and went on with our separate lives.

If I'm being honest, his daughters look adorable, which I'm happy to be their 'mother', even if it is for just a day.

POV - MIDNIGHT/FORGER (F/N)

As we parted ways with Briar-san, we headed to the supermarket. 

"This Saturday, I'll be leaving you both a home, alright? I want you guys on your best behavior and call me when you need something." Dad said.

"Stock up on peanuts!" Anya-chan yelled. "Yes, yes, alright." We then went to the cashier to pay.

"And you will get ten pent back. Ribbit." The man said. That caught my attention. -Seems like dad has a mission to do.- "Please come again. Ribbit." "Ribbit?" I smiled.

"Oh, don't worry about it, Anya-chan. Let's start to head home and prepare dinner." I said.

Once dinner was finished, we all were chilling in the living room. Dad was flicking the 10 pent he got as change before.

"Give it some time, dad. It will crack soon enough." I told dad without looking away from my book I was reading.

And just like that, it cracked open like I said it would. He looked closer at the paper the coin had inside. 

"This Saturday!?" He yelled. "Hm?" I closed the book and placed it down. 

"My mission. The plan is to strike them at 6 p.m. on Saturday." I looked at him.

"I can go for you." I said. "You can't. Who's gonna take care of Anya when we both leave? And I can't get a sitter that quick." Dad explained.

"Maybe you can bring Franky-san with you to finish the job quickly and then arrive at the party with Briar-san." I said.

Dad snapped his finger at me. "I think that would work. Good job, (F/N)." Dad smiled. "Just doing my job, dad." I smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 1K 27
โš ๏ธWill not be exactly as Anime /Mangaโš ๏ธ What if Loid Forger, Agent Twilight's fake identity never met Yor Briar? What if he bumped into Yor and Yuri...
13.6K 381 16
I yearned for all these to be real, I wished we met under a normal circumstance, where I would probably have a loving wife and an adorable daughter...
128K 4.2K 48
A ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ [๐ฑ๐Ž๐œ] story, featuring the added addition, Forger (oc). Not only is she Anya's biological older sister, she is also a vi...
214K 5.7K 40
LOIDxREADER After a horrible breakup, (Y/N) decides to find a rebound at the bar where she gets taken by a man named Loid Forger. After finding out t...