Tales of Horror

By ahanachoudary

Welcome to the house of horror stories. If you are bored from reading lengthy novels, then dive into short di... More

My Bed
Friend's House
Apartment Building
Romantic Lover
Rainy days
Hide & Seek
'They'
Family
Town
Notes
Internet
Dreams
The Candy shop
Margaret
Hanging
Video
Webs
Water Spirit
Peter's Farm
O.C.D
Halloween
Bond
Rightful place
Boggart
Marbles
Shed
Mud
Eyes
Monster
Corn
Pain
Lift
Presence
Hostel
Mirror
3059
Best Friends
Humming
Buddy
Hear
Trip
Water
Swing
Kites
Obesity
Neighbors
Outer space
Exams
Race
Silence
Memorial
Mom
Parcel
Teacher
Face
Vegetables
Come back
Rotten
Balloons
Forgetfulness
Gathering
Motion Blur
My House
Grass
Whispering
Grandpa

Slippers

8 1 0
By ahanachoudary

At opening his shoe rack, hiroki finds it filled with old foot-wears. To get rid of them, he chooses the nearby hill at the back of his house where no one can complaint against him. But by the time he reaches at the top, it went dark so without much looking around, he emptied his bag at some random place and started coming down. He was walking on the slope when he sensed some footsteps behind him. He turned back but sees no one there except his own shadow. To stop himself from thinking about unnecessary things, he started smoking a cigarette. He was just about to reach his house when an old lady passes by him by saying that he shouldn't smoke near a pregnant woman. Saying this, that old lady took the next turn but Hiroki's heart skips a beat when he finds no trace of any pregnant woman behind him. He quickly went back to his house and locked it from inside. Like any other day Hiroki went to his work. At the closing time,  He feels the need to use the toilet. In the hallway, he met with his senior who very rudely tells him off to first clean his shoes before coming out of the washroom as he is making wet footprints in the entire hallway. But at checking his shoes, he finds them all dry. Two- three days after, Hiroki hears a knock on his door. He opens his door and finds his new neighbor with some sweets in her hands. Neighbor, "I am your new neighbor and we just shifted last week. Here are some sweets. Ohh, also these are our son's some old toys which come handy after the childbirth." Hiroki says while being confused, "But I'm not expecting any child." Neighbor before closing the door, "Why are you lying ? your pregnant wife is standing just behind you whose umm black hair all over her face." and now he doesn't want to turn around.

End..............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334 2 10
**WARNING-THESE STORIES ARE A LIL TWISTED NOT MEANT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART** A good mix of short horror stories varying from paranormal to just creep...
135 9 8
Interested in the unknown? Dare to see the nightmares that swarm the mind? If you're brave enough, open the pages and brace yourself for the darkness...
436 89 25
A collection of short stories to chill the blood.
190 17 15
A collection of 14 short spooky stories that came straight from the deepest and darkest pits of your wildest imaginations.