HIS WILD LOVE - S2 || JJK FF...

By kukoowifey

"I will not let you go and I will not show mercy to you because you have always been my woman, you have no r... More

Love back!
1. former is back!
2. resembles!
3. To Have and to Hold!
4. Here & There
5. On the way!
6. glimpse!
7. little secret!
8. That woman!
9. Once again!
10. Ties that bind!
11. Possessed!
12. Two of a Kind!
13. Moment by Moment
14. Looking Back on.. Love!
15. This Is Us
16. Extra clingy!
17. Just you?
18. Tunnel of Love
19. Since we met!
20. destiny to be ...!
21. Scent of Man
22. Paper Heart
23. fool.?
24. Dear no one
25. crazy in love.!
26. breathless.!
27. Blissful woman!
28. cheese in the trap!
29. devilish joy!
30. beloved!
31. wanna be your Knight.!
32. Abyss
33. The past is like ... chain!
34. Nevertheless
35. Remember We...!
36. Lovestruck.?
37. Ashes of Love
38. punctuation between...
39. Just between lovers..
40. hot steamy kiss!
41. Just Like Daddy!
42.Ticket to Togetherness.!
43. Unbeatable Love!
44. Mischievous kiss!
45. Could we.... love?
46. Look at the smile?
47. Between bloodline!
48. evil deed!
49. Maybe love?
50. Word of Honor!
51. Dear, lemme know!
52. wanna taste? ⚠21+⚠
53. Nobody knows!
54. It's Okay, That's Love!
55. Better Together! ⚠21+⚠
56. The last moment!
57. passionate love! ⚠21+⚠
58. The Apple of My Eye!
59. precious child.
60. Home is with you!
61. Touch your heart.!
63. Melody of Love!♡
64. My Mister!
65. Persuasion!
66. But always...
67. The half of It...!
68. Then Came You..!
69. The .... Knot!
70. Mare...!
71. Love on the cloud?
72. ... Hear me?
73. Humming!
74. Journey to you!
75. A moment to remember!
76. Clover!
77. Key of Life!
78. Hold on?
79. Sleepless in Seattle!
80. Serendipity..
81. Trimester..?
82. Contentment.?
Resolution?

62. proposal?

9.8K 491 197
By kukoowifey

hello there sweeties! So, I did many unedited update, mean I didn't get time to recheck and correct my grammar... please bear with me and today's reading gonna start with wishing our pretty Sufi 💜 happy birthday to you dear...🥀

Actually, I don't feel special on my birthday cause my family never wish and celebrate, like totally not only me but themselves too but my friends and bestie made it sometimes, so it's amazing day ... take care Sufi ya ... Borahae, be happy with your family.<3

_______

....And he went forward to punch Jeonghan again, he stumbled back and fell down again "Jeong-" just as you walked one step to give him hand, your waist was tightened and you're lifted up "Ah!"

You're about to argue with him but he pick you up and put you on his shoulder then walked ahead "Eh, put me down Jeon Jungkook, what are you doing!" you patted his back when you felt some pain on your stomach "Shut up." he roared "My woman are not allowed to help other men, especially not him."

he walked with the woman on his shoulder, injured man was lying on the cold floor with pain, he clenched his hands "Jeon Jungkook." he smiled with the blood on his lips looking little creepy.

What he ever did to make his step brother angry on him! all he did was to compensated his mother mistake but during this period of times, he fall for the same woman as his step brother!

__

You saw that he walk away from the parking lot and you panic "Where are you taking me! put me down, Jeon Jungkook!"

he ignored your yell and small fists landing on his back and bent down to squeezed you into the car "Jeon Jungkook.."

"drive." he said coldly and Minho quickly drove, you're so angry and cursed "Bastard, are you sick? where are you taking me! do you know I have to pick my son up at this time?"

he was little irritated when you mentioned your son but eventhough he ask in a deep voice "which school is he at?"

"What do you mean?"

"Which school?" he took out phone to search for location, seeing this you sneered "I don't need you to pick it up, I can go by myself to pick my son up."

how could you let him come with you!  wouldn't that be putting Rowoon..  as his son ..... Infront of him? furthermore, you're a little worried for Jeonghan, Jungkook had hit me heavily, if at this time you bring him to see Rowoon then .... you're concerned about it, it's sensitive matter for you.

there's no way that you would let him follow you like this!

"You can't get out of car, don't think that I don't know what you're worried about, Jeonghan won't die, he's just putting on a act Infront of you."

"Act?" you widened your eyes and look at him in disbelief "You hit him so many times but he didn't fight back even once, do you thin he's acting and the fists you threw all were fake?"

"Of course not." he leaned back to the seat "If I didn't stopped you then you would have made him admit to the hospital?" well of course, he should be hospitalige to treat it, his nose was bleeding.

Jungkook smirked "You..! you're such a violent person."

he suddenly move closer, staring at you seriously "This violent person is taking you to the airport." you blinked, why would he do that without information! you're almost driven crazy by this man.

"What did you say?"
"Didn't you say that if I can't give you happiness and security then not to appear Infront of you?" his big palm wrapped around your thin finger "I have asked Minho to book a plane ticket for the flight at eight o'clock in the evening."

you're stunned, the direction of car had changed and the car drove to the highway opposite side of Rowoon's school "Why would I go abroad?"

"To see Park Roseanne."
"Who is it?" you asked warily, he looked at you "Woman, who you talk, I will take you to confront that woman directly, it will give you sense of security, right?"

"You.." you're shock, his actions was swift and decisive and impulsive, you can't do anything to this man! he had clearly come at noon and again going to take another flight without rest! just because you said that to him?

you're wondering and then you felt his fingers tightening around yours and the aura on his body became domineering and he said in a low and deep voice "After that .. you have to let me see your son."

Your pupils dilated when you heard him use an incomparably confident voice "I don't want to wait any longer, Y/n.... I want to be your rightful man, I want to be the father of your child."

___

At the airport:

Jungkook was really too much of a troublemaker, he'll be messing around and let you suffer with him, you called Jennie to pick up Rowoon after arriving at the airport and Jungkook took you to seat on the waiting area to wait for flight to board.

You didn't bring anything with you, you're wearing office dress, your purse was held by Jungkook.

You're really too stunned to speak, this man really did brought you to see that woman? because of this matter your heart is still shaking, it was only a few words and Is he going to make big issue with it? you didn't expect him to book the flight in hurry.

Just as your thoughts running wild, he wrapped your arms around "Are you hungry! I will bring you to eat something."

you looked at him "Are you seriously bringing me to see that woman?" he removed the hair strands that was on your forehead "we're here, do you think I'm with joking?"

his index finger run around your cheek to chin "I'm serious, if it affects your opinion of me because of unfamiliar woman then I want to prove that woman has nothing to do with me, until now... from the moment I met you... what I said and did was all serious, I didn't act on the spot."

"But you..." you looked into his eyes, it was red cause of jetlag "You haven't slept for days, can you take it?" two's eyes met and he pressed down his forehead on yours closing his eyes tiredly "I can't take it ... to lose you."

Your heart shake a bit by his sudden words "Don't interact with Jeonghan, he have no good intentions."

your eyes knitted, he spoke ill of Jeonghan and raised his selfishness, seeing you didn't talk he continued to complain "He didn't fight back, not because he didn't have ability, it's because you're there."

The scar on his left cheek was the evidence and mark of Jeonghan's. (pls don't take seriously)

"He did it on purpose, understand?" your lips move but his was faster and it landed like petals falling, there was no sound... it gently pressed on top of yours.

Gentle, quiet & silent.

You accept the kiss and started to move with his, you could feel his body shaking and then he rudely try to suck on your lower lips and rubbed a little harder "Oh.!" you couldn't restrain yourself for a moment, just when you thought that this kiss will deepen, he suddenly withdrew, you looked at him somehow blankly.

"Do you want me to die?" he take your cheeks on his hands and said breathlessly.

The around sound was too silent for the moment you're into him and you forget that there's people around, when you came to your sense, your ear turned red and you became embarrassed.

you push his hands away "I ... didn't you say we're going to eat something? I want to go outside to find something to eat." you cleared your throat and get up to go "Wait for me." he grabbed your hand and pulled you back "Don't you know how inconvenient it's to kiss me just now?"

give him moment to adjust his emotions first?

"wild beast." you whispered.
Actually it's just a merely kiss and he just.. you glare at him, his tired eyes was filled with joy ... although he's not satisfied but the anger earlier had disappeared, he had never been involved in this situation before... so he was jealous of men getting close to you but suddenly he realised that he had always been in your heart.

So, why he's angry with Jeonghan? cause he wanted to steal this woman!

After seeing that woman, he would come back and be a father, therefore.. Jeonghan could do nothing, he sat there without moving and you asked him innocently "Are you okay?"

he shook his head and pursed his lips "Are you well?" you clearly knew but eventhough you asked, he really  wanted to drag you over and bite you, how could you not feel anything and recover this fast? 

"what are yo..." this man is really obvious, he keep stared at you, you swallow back your words and waited a little longer, you didn't disturb him anymore, if he keep sitting there then probably plane gonna board and you'll miss eating food cause plane's food is not so good!

"Let's go." after awhile he get up "You okay?" you looked at him in surprise "Don't look at me like that, otherwise I can't guarantee that i won't sit back down with you on my lap."

you immediately withdrew your gaze, he smirked.

He held your hand and walk side by side near by the restaurant, on the way you thought of something "Is your big brother, really a colleague?"

suddenly you felt the aura of man's turned cold, you looked at him and found his serious expression again "You're still thinking about him?"

"I'm not thinking about him, you hurt him." he glanced at you "He's not my brother and don't think of him."

of course, you didn't "And don't treat him like a man." as your, well ... one ... right Infront of you was enough! his request is too much! "He's Mo's son."

Actually, you were not very clear about his family's matters, you only knew some superficial things, Jungkook & Jeonghan were not real brother's, they're steps siblings.

"Back then, my mother didn't get pregnant after marrying into Jeon family, four years later she found out that the man had an affair, my mother had a strong tamper and didn't want to endure pain of serving man with another woman, she asked for divorce, that man didn't give my mother divorce but she left Jeon mansion."

you lowered your eyes, you didn't expect his mother to be stubborn, after knowing about the affair she immediately asked for divorce and left, unlike you ... who's kick out of own house!

To be said, his mother is completely different from the women who swallow back their anger after finding that her husband is cheating? "After leaving Jeon family, she found out that she was pregnant.. originally she didn't want to have child but later she keep it and give birth to that child and raised herself."

you raised your head and look at him, his eyes are so deep and bottomless, there's pain hidden in it, you never seen him like this, you had never seen his mother but you could roughly guess that his mother is strong and love him so much.

She could gotten ride of her cheater husband's child but she insisted to give birth? "What happened after that?" you couldn't help but ask.

"Later .." he look like he's smiling but the expression were all bitter "She had a hard time, her body was not in the situation to give birth but she still did... she fell into depression and her mental state wasn't good, aunt Jieun was there and she supported her, she was just a little girl at this time."

you suddenly thought of your days, after leaving Jeon family and him ... your state was also similar and later Jennie came to accompany you and you has your brother with you, you thought that your life was very tough but his mother's state was too terrible, it feel the same way.

"My mother's scum husband took that mistress to the Jeon family with son, no one dare to accused him of his dignity, he was very attached to that woman and everyone treat him as a model husband, heh.." he sneered.

How could he grow up healthy after knowing that his father cheat on his mother! Wasn't it the reason he sake revenge for his mother?

somehow you understand why he always talk rudely with you "After man found that he had a child with his first wife, he started to come and beg for mercy... he wanted to bring my mother back to Jeon family."

"Later ... man and his mistress got into plane crashed and they never come back... " he scoffed, there's no sadness in his tone but full sarcasm even after loosing his father.

Two of you walk into restaurant, he put his hand around your waist "What do you want to eat?" you didn't answer and he order himself.

"What happened after that ... how did you return to the Jeon family?" you looked curious and he bring you to sit on the empty table "You want to know?" he looked at you with disdain "Then let's eat first? I will tell you later."

This person had aroused your curiosity, you knitted your brows.. pouting, he laughed at your reaction.

"You want to know so much?" you raised your eyes to look into his eyes "Do you want to continue?" his eyes darkened and he grabbed your hands sitting opposite of you and you let him be "After their death, the old master of Jeon family begin to send people to call me back to mansion."

"So you went back then?"
"No." his lips curled up "The condition is that i can't bring my mother, it meant that I have to abandon my mother and go back to Jeon mansion alone."

your eyes widened "It mean ... you had to break away with your mother!" he nodded with mocking smile "Old Master's son is dead and he only had one grandson with him and he wanted me to go back to family cause I was the real heir of Jeon's!"

when came to the Jeon family, his relationship was bad with grandpa Jeon and others like they're all his enemies, moreover he really went and sit on the wheelchair? you can't understand the misery here. 

you had many questions in your heart but you couldn't ask it directly, what it you talk too much that hurts him! maybe your past was very bumpy and he also suffered in his young age too.

he was silent, you tightened his hands giving him some strength "Because I didn't return to jeon family, so the old man get some men to force my mother... to the death."

your eyes widened "What did you say?" you're extremely shock and your pupils trembled, no wonder that Jungkook looked at old master Jeon with so much hatred.

"The reason I returned to the Jeon family was to seize everything." for his mother, ... at the age of 15 he lost his mother, he was so miserable and got into some accident but unfortunately he didn't get any wound.

It was his opportunity and he started to pretend to be handicap, after one year old master's man brought him to the Jeon family, Jeonghan didn't like the fact that Jungkook started to live with them.

"After the year living in that house, he started to see the girls to marry me and will force me ... but since I was sitting on the wheelchair, people didn't dare to accept."

you smiled "And.?" he pursed his lips "At last one of a stupid woman, who wanted to stay in that hell.!"

At this moment, waiter bring food "please, enjoy the food." 

"Let's eat first." he pick up fork, you numbly eat as he looked at you seriously, his eyes are burning with passion, suddenly you couldn't eat it anymore "Let's go and wait for the plane."

he held your hand "You can't eat cause you feel sorry for me?" you tightened his hold "Why are you acting like you don't care? so many things had happened, you still have mood to eat?"

He smiled and lowered his head to kiss your palm "If you really concern about me then stay by my side and don't interact with that person."

you frowned "You.. you said all this just to make me feel sorry for you?" he smiled "So what? I didn't lie to you."

you really can't argue at this time, after awhile you both went back to wait for plane, it's pity that he didn't eat at all and you only eat some foods and left all there.

"Your legs, back then ... how was it injured? it was very serious?" you're afraid to touch his sore spot that you didn't dare to look at him at this time, unexpectedly a light laugh came and he leaned on your shoulder "Why are you scared off asking? I'm your man, you have all rights to ask, what else can't I tell you?"

your ear turned red and you gritted your teeth "I have yet to admit!"

"After seeing that woman and confirming your doubt, you have to admit it... " speaking of this, he directly said "In fact ... I wasn't crippled at all back then."

the sudden confession caught you off guard "What did you say?" did you misheard! "You were not crippled then why you always sit in a wheelchair?"

he played your fingers with his "Actually, I have been always in a good shape but to the public, I was cripple, if not then how old man would lower his guard against me, even I have the ability, that old man would have give Jeon's to Jeonghan... so I had to play victim and get that seat until i take over and control whole place, at last he could do nothing about it."

your heart shake, he's mastermind... back then you thought he was handicapped and splashed coffee into Sungjae but you didn't expect him to pretend. 

you lowered your head to look at his legs, no wonder you were happy for him to be able to walk but after knowing he was just pretending, it made you feel like... left over.

"Then, why didn't you tell me later?" you looked at him "when we're together, you didn't let me know about this cause you were worried.."

"What are you thinking about?" he tightened his fingers, as if you're going to say some unnecessary imagination of yours "of course, I didn't tell you the truth because I wasn't completely sure, I didn't want to involved between Jeon family and me, it has nothing to do with you!"

"I ..."
"You're not allow to interact with Jeonghan anymore, mistress son is definitely not good, he might just want to use  you for something." he interrupted you.

"Why do you keep saying bad things about him! he might not be as you're thinking!" you sighed and didn't bother with him "Why not, his mother was after my mother's husband and he's after my woman's, he also wants to destroy us!"

You move a little away from him "Does he know before born that he's mistress son? that was not his choice after all, he's not kind of person."

He looked at you unhappily "So you're speaking for him now! just like how you stood Infront of him to protect, what's so good about him?" he scoffed "Pretending to be a gentleman in front of you, not retaliating, not returning your insults... yet making you feel sorry for him?"

You took a deep breath and looked at him "Which ear of yours heard me speak for him? I just telling the truth, moreover his attitude towards you wasn't that back then ..."

"Enough!" he interrupted "Don't mention his name Infront of me in the future and don't get close to him, if you don't want to be his sacrifice." you make ugly faces and look straight in disbelief "Did you hear that?" he saw you making poker face.

"Mind your own business, you still have lots of troubles, how can you ask for me to do whatever you want!"

Did this guy wants to control your life? "After this matter, what kind of mess I have?" he asked "Do you think you only have one mess?" you laugh mocking him "Yuri is not your problem!"

he was stunned "I remembered, she told me that she was pregnant with your child!" your hands clenched into fists, five years ago... Yuri was wearing the ear rings he bought and was begging you to give him to her for the sake of her baby.

"Do you believe me?" your trust level on Jungkook was not high enough, seeing you just sitting there not answering him but being serious, he started to panic "She lied to you, I have never touched her, you're the only woman I have."

Your brows knitted and you suddenly thought of something and look at him "Is that so? you really didn't lie to me? are you sure I'm the only woman?"

The person was silent for a moment before he open his mouth with difficulty "Before you, there was an-other.."

You had been asking him too many questions and when you ask this one that you wanted to confirm it and he admitted, your breathing became mess "W-who is it?"

He come closer "You don't know her." he thought for a moment and remember that things "I don't know her either."

Damn, that was strange night with strange woman, who he thought was planned by Old Master Jeon to trick him.

"You don't know her then why you would.." you found it very difficult to ask as a Rowoon growing and more looking like Jungkook, making your doubt higher and you couldn't connect this two.. you felt that this thought and what happened that night was too absurd.

It had been long time and you didn't have impression of what happened that rainy night, you were in a passive state of confusion and when it all happened, you fled in a panic, all you know was that you was forced, you guessed that it was one thing but hearing him admit it was another.

you bit your lower lips.

"That night I was drugged." he wrapped his hands around you tightly "After that, I only have you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 645 7
When you are forced to marry a billionaire after your own sister ran away a night before her wedding, leaving behind a note. Her flame, prideful and...
481 14 18
What will happen if fate is against you and your enemy's hate relationship and wants to turn it to love~~ Read to find out
464 47 16
jungkook a mafia he obsessed with a common girl so he married her she started to like him back, He married her , without knowing he fell in love w...
NEXT STOP YOU By

Fanfiction

949 133 18
I want to stay away from you. soo far away so that I can't even see your face jungkook.I try not to miss you, i try to let go but in the end you're a...