HIS WILD LOVE - S2 || JJK FF...

By kukoowifey

"I will not let you go and I will not show mercy to you because you have always been my woman, you have no r... More

Love back!
1. former is back!
2. resembles!
3. To Have and to Hold!
4. Here & There
5. On the way!
6. glimpse!
7. little secret!
8. That woman!
9. Once again!
10. Ties that bind!
11. Possessed!
12. Two of a Kind!
13. Moment by Moment
14. Looking Back on.. Love!
15. This Is Us
16. Extra clingy!
17. Just you?
18. Tunnel of Love
19. Since we met!
20. destiny to be ...!
21. Scent of Man
22. Paper Heart
23. fool.?
24. Dear no one
25. crazy in love.!
26. breathless.!
27. Blissful woman!
28. cheese in the trap!
29. devilish joy!
30. beloved!
31. wanna be your Knight.!
32. Abyss
33. The past is like ... chain!
34. Nevertheless
35. Remember We...!
36. Lovestruck.?
37. Ashes of Love
38. punctuation between...
39. Just between lovers..
40. hot steamy kiss!
41. Just Like Daddy!
42.Ticket to Togetherness.!
43. Unbeatable Love!
44. Mischievous kiss!
45. Could we.... love?
46. Look at the smile?
47. Between bloodline!
48. evil deed!
49. Maybe love?
50. Word of Honor!
51. Dear, lemme know!
52. wanna taste? ⚠21+⚠
53. Nobody knows!
54. It's Okay, That's Love!
55. Better Together! ⚠21+⚠
56. The last moment!
57. passionate love! ⚠21+⚠
58. The Apple of My Eye!
59. precious child.
60. Home is with you!
62. proposal?
63. Melody of Love!♡
64. My Mister!
65. Persuasion!
66. But always...
67. The half of It...!
68. Then Came You..!
69. The .... Knot!
70. Mare...!
71. Love on the cloud?
72. ... Hear me?
73. Humming!
74. Journey to you!
75. A moment to remember!
76. Clover!
77. Key of Life!
78. Hold on?
79. Sleepless in Seattle!
80. Serendipity..
81. Trimester..?
82. Contentment.?

61. Touch your heart.!

9.2K 451 258
By kukoowifey

"you.."

He seems unable to resist himself and bent down to peck your lips, the moment you open your mouth then the lips gradually move up and he kiss your nose then it landed on your eyes, you subconsciously close your eyes.

At the same time you felt coldness on your neck, the lips covering your eyes move away towards your cheek, coldness made you uncomfortable and reach out to touch the things, its chain... you lower your head and saw diamond pendant.

"This.!!" you raised your head and look in his deep eyes "Do you like it?" he kiss your forehead and complaint "I specially pick it for you and rush in order to see you."

He leaned on your shoulder, your brows frowned "What are you doing?" your body move but his low whine made your body froze "I haven't slept for days.. don't move." his hands encircle around your waist and he rubbed his face on your neck.

Is he going to sleep here! in the small independent space, you're pressed against wall and man, the air filled with his masculine aura, your mind suddenly drifted to the phone call last night you made, you couldn't help but move your head down to smell his shirt.

There's no extra scent you could smell it, you didn't believe it and sniffed again, there most be some mix perfume if they did something last night, that girl answered call for him while he was taking bath.

That mean, they should be in the same room and did something spice but it's only his scent that smelling, did he changed his clothes!

As you're thinking, the low laughed come from your neck "What are you smelling?" you looked into his eyes, there's mischievous smile on his lips "Do you know what you look like?"

Look alike! "Like a wife, who wants to catch a thief?" your brows furrowed, do you really did something like that! you look into his dark eyes "Are you trying to tell me if you want to catch a traitor?"

Your words mean to test him, since he didn't do anything wrong, he didn't know what you're actually trying to know "Is that so?" seeing him not saying anything, you smiled mockingly, you were anxious watching his carefree expression.

When he saw you like that, he didn't know what's wrong going on with him "Didn't you smell it! hm!"

indeed, you did and there's nothing you could smell other than his scent but the more you think about his clean-ness, the more suspicious you became, in addition you had already heard woman's voice on his phone, letting unknown woman touch his things was not so him.

The woman's voice was so delicate and soft, you finally realized the seriousness about this matter, five years and passed, you're no longer young, you had already stepped on gradual aging but this man is different, he was in high spirits now, completely different from you even he's older than you.

your eyes turned cold and pushed him, the lowered emotions on your body made him distance and he felt something wrong, you're about to walk away from him but he pulled you hugged you from behind and he leaned on your shoulder "You don't believe me?"

you slightly turn your face to look at him "what do I believed in! don't you know that the more perfect you're, the more traceable you're?" he narrowed his eyes "Who said that?"

"you don't have to care, you went for business trip! I don't think so." you scoffed and remove his hands from your waist to turn around, his brows frowned seeing your mocking smile, did he make you angry!

But, he felt happy seeing that you're angry because he didn't appear Infront of you for long! was the advice that uncle give really be useful?

"Are you worried about me?" you saw him very calm and steady, he's not panicking even after catching the lie by you! what was that! is he trying to hide something from you! what's the relationship between he and that woman! ask him! would he admit even after asking? wouldn't you be asking for humiliation!

You stood steps back "No, I don't care."  he raised his brow "Then, why are you angry with me?"

"I'm not angry!" you realized that he had put necklace on you, so you took it off and grab his hand to return the necklace to him, his brows became serious and grabbed your wrist "Because, I didn't contact you, you're not satisfied, right! or you don't like the things I give you?"

you try your best to suppressed the angry in your heart "it's almost time to go back to work, did't you say that you didn't sleep for days! go back to rest."

As you're about to leave, he grabbed your hand and pulled you back to your place, using some strength to grasped your waist "Let go of me!"

he shook his head "What's going on! explain clearly? damn, why are you angry?"

inexplicably thought of him wrapping other woman in his arms made you more angry and bitter in your heart and you try to push him off of you but didn't succeed, your angry rose and you gritted your teeth smiling coldly "Do you usually treat other women like this?"

"What do you mean?" he frowned, "I mean .." you approached him getting closer and wipe his lips by your finger and look into his dark orbs "When you were with other women, you were also this Shameless! you learned it in five years?" 

he would have thought that you're angry with him because he didn't contact you but when he heard the words you spoke, he felt everything he do was wrong and mistake, which sentence wasn't testing and mocking his feelings?

He just didn't appear for few days and you treat him like he's traitor! "Something happened?"

"Who cares! Jeon Jungkook I didn't expect you to be this kind of person, after being with another woman you came here to hug and kiss me! what the heck you're putting show Infront of me!"

you just wanted to push him away but this man tightened his grip "What's wrong! I suddenly went to abroad because I have an important contract to discuss overseas." 

The pair of cold eyes staring at him seems not believing his words "Meeting was held overseas and we look after project, after that I went to pick gift for and rush back overnight, you know the difference in time there, right!"

He leaned forward showing his restless eyes "I'm someone who can even give you my life to you, do you suspect that I have other woman! Y/n, your brain.. how is it constructed?"

As he said, he bent down to held you in his arms and hugged you "You're the only woman I want to spent my rest of life, I'm afraid that I will be obsessed.."

You didn't move or respond to his hug, after a while he slowly stepped back and saw your blank expression "you still didn't want to believe me?"

You stared at him then sneered "heh, I don't know from where Young Master Jeon learned to speak so many nice words, I just don't know if he thinks before saying anything."

He didn't know what to react, is this woman really serious! he give you space and now finding his mistake! you're really angry "Who did you sleep with last night?"

The words you spoken was direct and clear, he frowned deeply "Are you being unreasonable today?"

This woman was always be stupid! and you realized that you have nothing to do with him and the words that you're speaking were indeed unreasonable, but you wanted to make a scene, what should you do! you're angry and hurt!

But when you think of him spending night with another woman, it made you feel disgust "Get lost." you cursed, his eyes darkened but he could do nothing to this damn woman!

He love you, damn... he's weak!

He think of various possibilities that could make you angry "Did someone tell you something!" he had nothing to do with anyone and he's not afraid to let you know "who will say something to me!"

"Woman!" he said without hesitation and you raised your brow in surprised "You admit it!"

He snorted after confirming his guess "That woman is my friend's sister, she often visit to my grandpa's house, from my mother's side."

"What do you mean?" you narrowed your eyes, you have never heard him mentioned about his maternal grandparents, he grabbed your wrists, saying seriously "If someone, I mean that woman said something to you, it's not fact, I have nothing to do with her."

After long silence you scoffed "Why should I believe you! you're far from country and can say whatever you want."

it's really heartbreaking, you saw his expression changed into pain, his voice was low "You don't trust me at all!"

"When did I ever trust you!" the atmosphere fell into strange silence, about trust you remembered years ago how he didn't even give you chance to speak it for you and you wanted to remind him that time, how helpless you were.

"It has always been you who doubted me." your tone became calm like you are passed the level of pain and it won't affect you anymore "Don't foolishly look after that woman, Jeon Jungkook... not everything is in your hand, I'm no longer that naive woman who lived in fear in order to survived in the Jeon family and went to company just to mock by you in front of other employees, I don't know if you ever think about me, you just think highly of yourself."

"Yoo Y/n, died long ago... haven't you seen through yet! I had suffered enough and I have survived, let me live my life now, you have been always disgusted by my appearance in your life that's why I left .... myself, how did you treat me that year! you would let me stand at the door in the rain and wait for you till I fainted! And you let me believe and I would! what kind of mental state you have to think that I will get back with you after what had happened!"

"It's ok... whatever past was, but you came to persuade now and I did give you damn chance then what did you do? I called you last night and I just know that it was woman who answered it."

"I don't want to know about it, you went to have meeting overseas and woman came to your room and even answered your phone call! what was there to believe in?"

You pushed him as he heard all the words seriously "Kim Sarang has dignity, if you can't promise to give me happiness and security, then don't appear Infront of me again."

These words were cold and resolute, you left him behind and enter lounge, he realised that yesterday night's situation has completely ruined his plan to propose you to get marry to him... he's verge of losing this woman again.... forever! he didn't know what to do ...

His face instantly turned livid and his hands that hung on his each sides clenched into fists.

Damn it!

_______

Life...

Why it's so hard to live! without the person in your heart, it became tasteless and unreasonable to keep going!

You just want to stay happy but why it's so hard! you're just tired of dealing with him, if he can't solve his problem then don't ever come to you, it's extremely headache, you had promised Rowoon to let him met his dad soon, but guess what!

You have to find the better excuse to explain it to Rowoon, sighed.

__

After got off from work, you went downstairs with your purse and about to walk into parking lot but saw Jeonghan there, probably waiting for you.

This man... didn't know how to give up! and it's getting harder for you to reject him, he's determined since long and somehow you felt like .... you need to give him chance!

But .... you can't, so you act like you didn't see him and walked forward "Y/n!" he chase after you and come front to block your way "Didn't I say that I will come to pick you up and we'll pick Rowoon together!"

"Director Yoon, probably remember wrong, we didn't agree." he was stunned and then quickly recovered his smile "Y/n, don't feel pressured, I just want to put a little bit effort."

"Well, then we have to drive there." you show him your car key, his eyes move "Then, will I have honor to take your car and go with you to pick up Rowoon!"

You're speechless, why was you feeling a little tired? "If I'm not mistaken, director Yoon drove his car here, if you took my car then what will you do with your car? so you should drive your own car."

"But I want to .."
You walked towards parking lot but stopped, the following steps also stopped and looked forward, Jeonghan followed your gaze.

The man leaning with his arms crossed against black car, a handsome face's expression was dark and his deep eyes looked unfathomable, your lips move but you didn't say a word, Jeonghan came to your side, you subconsciously looked at him standing beside you.

Whenever they met, the atmosphere was domineering enough, didn't Jungkook left? after argument you thought that he'll be mad and will ignored you but instead, he's waiting for you here, in the parking lot.

"you don't want me to come with you because of Jungkook?"

of course!

"No." you didn't know that Jungkook will be here, when you saw him at noon.. his eyes were full of anger, you thought that he'll go back to rest, this guy ... did he not went to have rest till now!

you felt headache and close your eyes,  there's silence for a moment and it felt strange, his eyes seemed to casually glance over, the man leaning against the car move and stood steadily "Come here."

He called you, it made you shiver... it was obviously that the argument was intense at noon but how could he recovered his calmness in such a short period of time! and even called you with calm tone? it was as if nothing had happened.

you didn't move, for a minute he wait but he lost his patience and walked towards you steadily eyes focus on you only at this time, but you didn't know why ... whenever you looked at his this serious expression, you felt like his body revealing killing intent with evil aura!

you subconsciously bit your lower lips and knitted your brows a little, Jungkook totally ignore Jeonghan while walking Infront of you and grabbed your hand left hand "En.."

he was about to leave with you but suddenly there's another force on your right hand, you turned back to look at your hand that was pulled by Jeonghan "Jungkook, even you came to find her, you have to pay attention... who came first, right!"

Jeonghan had a smile on his lips but the warmth in his eyes completely vanished as he looked at Jungkook coldly.

"Heh..." Jungkook hisses, not bothering to look at Jeonghan and tightened his grip around your hand "First come?" he sneered "I waited for her here since at noon, are you going to compete with me!" 

"Oh?" Jeonghan smile "What a coincidence, I made appointments with Y/n at noon, why I didn't see you when we went out at noon! could it be you have come here after I had lunch with her!" Jeonghan had a sly smile his lips and your eyes widened in disbelief.

You looked at Jeonghan, you didn't expect that the gentle person like him will say something like that to compete with other party, for a reason you felt that Jeonghan's character was slowly changing, his words were clearly to provoked Jungkook.

Jungkook sneered and looked at you with his dark eyes dangerously, you stay unmoved as if you didn't feel the pressure of his aura, after a while Jungkook raised his eyes to looked at Jeonghan "Looks like your skin is itching today."

You just feel that he loosened his grip around your hand and the next Jungkook swung his fist towards Jeonghan in a flash, you looked shocked when Jungkook punch Jeonghan's face, it smash into your heart like huge rock, Jeonghan stumble few steps back, immediately there was a fresh blood on the corner of Jeonghan's mouth.

"Director Yoon!" you're about to walk forward but suddenly your arm was pulled back and the tall figure stood Infront of you, you didn't saw Jeonghan's expression at all.

Jeonghan wipe his corner of mouth and look at Jungkook, eyes instantly turning dark "Why are you so impulsive Jungkook! just because I asked her earlier than you?"

The man on Jungkook's hand bulged and his muscles contracted "Did you ask for my opinion about the woman, who asked out?" And he threw another punch "Jungkook!"

You try to pull his shirt, you're so scared when you saw Jungkook like the beast, Jeonghan also fall back.

Looking your worried expression, Jeonghan give you a comforting smile in pain, suddenly you felt that someone grip your heart and you couldn't breath properly, this person, wouldn't he fight back?

"Do you know what I hate the most about you?" compare to Jeonghan, Jungkook's face was angry and he's full of madness, he grabbed Jeonghan's collar "It's you ... who's so sanctimonious and two face."

And again, Jungkook hit and the Jeonghan's nose bleed, Jeonghan couldn't take it and fell onto the floor "Jeonghan!"

Before Jungkook could strom forward, you ran front and block the way between "Don't ... don't hit anymore!"

All movements stopped, Jungkook narrowed his eyes "You're protecting him?" his eyes are deep and bottomless as he stared at you seriously, the woman who should be beside you was standing Infront of him protecting another man!

The man who fell down smile in satisfaction after seeing you came to take his side, his smile was full of provocation to Jungkook, he scoffed "ha, acting weak Infront of woman?"

"Jeon Jungkook, Are You Done?" you scolded loudly "You already hit him but he didn't fight back and you want to humiliate him too?" you took a deep breath and help Jeonghan to stand up, man almost lean on you slowly standing up and for support he grabbed your hand.

To Jungkook, this scene was like a bomb, his blood started to boil, it instantly raised his anger to the highest point, veins on his hands popped on and he ....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 130K 83
Jungkook : Please help me, I feel horny.... Y/N : WTF! A story through texts Jeon Jungkook FANFICTION 2021 All rights reserved
153 15 16
I don't want to be married to him anymore. There was no way I was mentally okay with dating a man with a daddy kink. I just couldn't. 000 This is my...
17.8K 633 7
When you are forced to marry a billionaire after your own sister ran away a night before her wedding, leaving behind a note. Her flame, prideful and...
463 14 18
What will happen if fate is against you and your enemy's hate relationship and wants to turn it to love~~ Read to find out