THE DREAM || FORMULA 1 (C)

By hamiltonbby

In which, a dream that Leah Hamilton has had ever since she was a kid becomes a reality.. More

[00]
[01]
[02]
[03]
[05]
[06]
[07]
[08]
[09]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[note]
[Extra 1]
[Extra 2]
[Extra 3]

[04]

3.4K 64 6
By hamiltonbby

( instagram ! )

@leahhamilton
📍Bahrain International Circuit

⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚫️
Liked by landonorris, charles_leclerc and 837,925 others
leahhamilton: It's Quali dayyy🔥🧡
tagged: mclaren
view all 12,539 comments

username Let's go Leah!!

username Your so prettyyyyy

username 😍😍😍

username Top 3 🔜

f1 There she is!😍👑
> leahhamilton 🥰🥰

username C'mon Mclaren!!

username Let's go Leah!!

username 🔥🔥🔥

maxverstappen1 All in orange for me? Your too kind Le!😊
> leahhamilton You wish!🤪
>> landonorris Papaya🧡🧡
>>> maxverstappen1 Worth a try😢

username Leah and Max's friendship is something I never knew I needed!

username Papaya!!🧡🧡

username Let's go Leahhhh

( real life ! )

It was Leah first ever qualifying in F1, where will she start in the Bahrain Grand Prix?

Leah walked into the paddock with her father, all the cameras were focused on the two Hamilton's when they walked in.

Leah and Lewis greeted the fans and signed stuff for them and and took lots of pictures. Leah was just about to make her way to the motorhome until one picture stood out to her.

Leah walked over and went to sign the picture. "Dad! Come and sign this!" Leah called as Lewis made his way over.

"Awh, look how tiny you were" Lewis teased and squeezed her cheeks, Leah hit his hands away making the fans laugh.

It was a photo of when Lewis won his first Championship. Leah was only four at the time but she knew what her dad had just won.

There was loads of photos of the father and daughter duo that day. But the best one was when Leah was on Lewis's shoulders, the both having the biggest smiles on their faces.

"Thank you!" The fans said as they finished signing it. "Enjoy the race guys!" Leah said as the pair made their way to the motor-homes.

Lewis kissed Leah's forehead as they came to the Mclaren motorhome, Leah made her way inside and Roscoe also joined her as well.

"Roscoe, you should be with dad now" Leah mumbled as Roscoe didn't care and stayed by the young Hamilton.

"Ah, we have a guest do we?" ANDREAS SEIDL said as he saw them both walk in. "He was suppose to go with dad, be instead followed me" Leah replied.

"He will eventually go back to dad soon" Leah added. "Hey Le!" Lando said as he walked in and put his arm around her shoulder.

"Hey Lan" Leah replied as they hugged. "You ready for your first ever qualifying?" Lando asked as the both drivers started to make their way to the garage.

"Of course I am!" Leah told him as the both of them entered the garage.

In FP3, Leah had manage to put her Mclaren up in 4th place. Behind the both Mercedes and Max, Lando had put his car in 6th.

Qualifying soon came, Leah got let out after Lando and the both Mclaren's started their flying laps.

Q1

"-there goes the both Mclaren's coming out of the pit lane, Norris is first out then his rookie teammate Leah Hamilton. A familiar face in the paddock over the years"

"-the both Mclaren have crossed the line ending their flying laps. It's P7 for the rookie and Norris is right behind her in P8, they are both through to Q2!"

"Eliminated from Q3 is the Williams of Albon, the both Aston Martin's; Stroll and Vettel and surprisingly the Alpha Tauri of Yuki Tsunoda and the Alpine of Ocon"

R- "Okay Le, let's keep it up we are through to Q2"

L- "Copy, what position am I in?"

R- "We are currently in P7, we know we can get into top 5"

L- "Copy, where is Lando?"

R- "He's just behind you in P8!"

Q2

"Leah Hamilton is flying out there, she has just crossed the line and the rookie put herself 3rd fastest. However, Verstappen has just beaten her and Leah is pushed down to 4th"

"It's a Mercedes front row lockout at the end of Q2, followed by Verstappen, Leah Hamilton and Leclerc completing the top 5!"

"We've lost the both Haas's; Schumacher and Magnussen. We have also lost the three out of the four rookies this season Guanyu Zhou in the Alfa Romeo, Oscar Piastri in the Alpine and Nyck De-Vires who is in the Williams"

R- "That's P4 Le, Verstappen just beat you to that P3. Let's keep going!"

L- "Of course Max did that, I'll get him in Q3. Where's Lando?"

R- "I'm sure you will Le, Lando is in P7"

Q3

"Both RedBull and Ferrari have pitted for new tryes and there are on their flying laps now! Leah Hamilton had also just pitted as well!"

"-on board with Norris who just beat Valtteri Bottas in the Alfa Romeo, it's P8 start for Norris tomorrow! P9 for Bottas tomorrow, Gasly can't improved he is starts behind in P10!

"Ricciardo is having a problem out there, he has lost time and he crosses the line in P7. The both Ferrari haven't improved so it's P6 for Saniz and Leclerc just gets into P5!"

"All eyes are on the rookie in the Mclaren car, Leah Hamilton has just gone purple through in the first sector, moving from one Hamilton the the other Lewis Hamilton is on provisional pole, what a lap that was"

"Verstappen is the next to cross the line, like his teammate he's also had some issues but he can get 3rd fastest. It's all eyes on what Russell and Leah Hamilton can do now!"

"Russell crosses the line and gets 2nd fastest, what a debut that his for him in the Mercedes, but will it be ruined by Leah Hamilton who's got purple in the second sector-"

"—Leah Hamilton crosses the line and it's 3rd fastest for the rookie!! She pushes Verstappen into P4. What a debut for the young rookie!!"

"Mercedes front row lockout, then one of the rookies this season Leah Hamilron in P3. Verstappen and Leclerc complete the top 5!"

R- "P3 Le!! What a lap that was, well done amazing job!"

L- "Let's goo!!! P3 in qualifying on the debut, wow! Thank you guys so much, it's onto the race!!"

Leah parked her car in the P3 spot, she saw the both Mercedes cars already there and saw them celebrating with their team.

Leah got out and there was a big cheer and also a bit of booing but she's didn't care at that point. Leah ran to her dad and he picked her up and hugged her tightly.

"I'm so proud of you Le! P3!" Lewis smiled as he put her back down on the ground. "Thank you dad" Leah replied as she hugged George before going over to her team.

What a day..

( instagram ! )

@leahhamilton
📍Bahrain International Circuit

⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚫️
Liked by lewishamilton, valtteribottas and 1,248,936 others
leahhamilton: WOW! P3 on my first qualifying in F1. Thank you @mclaren the car feels amazing. Bring on the race tomorrow🔥
view all 18,628 comments

username Wow🤩

username It's runs in the Hamilton family🤩

username 🔥🔥🔥

username Well done Le!

username All focus on the race tomorrow!!

mclaren P3 on the debut!🤩
> leahhamilton Couldn't of done if without you all!🧡

username Let's goooo

username What a lap🤩

mercedesamgf1 Little Hamilton!! Well done Le, we are so proud of you!💜
> leahhamilton Love you guysss💜

username Love the Merc admin!

username It's onto the race!

username Let's go Leah!!

username Leah🔥🔥

landonorris Let's gooo🔥🧡
> leahhamilton 🔥🔥🔥

username Well done Leah!

username What a Lap🤩

maxverstappen1 Watch your mirrors Le!😌
> leahhamilton Yeah, whateverr🙄

( note ! )

Hope you like it, see you in the next one❤️
(I've added a drivers lineup in the |00| chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 3.4K 26
Enzo Elodi Wolff, Daughter of Toto Wolff. An internet sensation that every girl wants to be. In love with the opposing teams driver? 🔸Instagram st...
258K 2K 86
This is an instagram story about max. But he has a secret. What happens when people start to find out about it. @maxverstappen1 commented on your po...
666K 16.7K 63
She would grab whatever she could - a look, a whisper, a moan - to salvage from perishing, to preserve. But time is most unforgiving, and she couldn'...