"He Just Appeared"

By ghoulwtv

Y/n L/n, a famous racer, a legend. Although quite lonely, she had a good life. She was the top racer, had lot... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chaper 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Bonus 44
<3
A/N
Bonus 47
Bonus 48
Oakland Cemetery
Goatman's Bridge
Being a woman pt 1
Being a woman - pt 2
Bonus
Bonus
Birthday Trip - pt 1
Birthday Trip - pt 2
Birthday Trip - pt 3
Bonus
Y/n's Past
(Being a woman) A Break - pt 1
Techno's Family 1
Techno's Family 2
Techno's Family 3
(Bring a woman) Breaking Point
Exhaustion - 1
Practicing - 1
Practicing- 2
tehe
y/n's bday - one
y/n's bday - two
y/n's bday - three

Bonus

352 17 12
By ghoulwtv

Jealousy
"Is this the place?" Y/n asked Techno as he took her into a rather fancy bar. "It is, I came here all the time before I met you." He took her up to the bar, sitting next to her. Y/n was wearing a black sleek dress, Techno was wearing a black button up that wasn't fully buttoned up.

"What'll it be for the lovely couple?" The bartender asked them, Techno gave him his order then look at Y/n. He grinned as she order, the bartender nodded and started to make the drinks.

A man came and sat next to Y/n, "Y/n L/n?" He asked her, she looked at him and smiled. "Hello!" He held out his hand for a handshake, "man, my father would love to meet you. He's been a huge fan since you were rookie of the year. I just recently started, but I think you're an amazing racer." Y/n smiled, "oh, well thank you." Techno clenched his jaw and reached for Y/n's hand in her lap to make it clear to the man she was taken.

While he did he felt someone come and sit very close to him. "Hello," a lanky women said. She rested her head on her hand, "uh, hi." Techno said, trying to listen to Y/n's conversation. "What are you doing here all alone?"

Techno turned to the lady, "I'm not, miss. I'm with my girlfriend." He turned back to Y/n, "say so you mind if I get a picture. So I can brag to my dad that I met you?" He pulled his phone out of his pocket, "yeah, of course." Y/n smiled, she held a thumbs up in the picture and the man did the same. "Thank you again, Y/n. Enjoy your night." He shook her hand, "looks like she's not paying any attention to you."

The man walked away and Y/n noticed the woman. "She's simply talking with a fan," Techno said, looking straight ahead. "Well," the lady placed her hands on his bicep. "Maybe you should spend the night with someone who isn't so busy." Techno moved his arm away, he felt Y/n gripping his hand tightly.

The bartender slid their drinks in front of them. "Say, where'd you get that dress from?" He started to make small talk with Y/n. "Oh, I wish I could tell you, but my manager got it for me. I could text him real quick if you'd like." The man nodded, "I have a woman." Techno said to the lady, turning his body away from her.

"Yeah, if you don't mind. My girlfriend been looking for a dress just like that forever." Y/n pulled her phone out and texted Jack, "he might take a minute." Y/n smiled, the lady placed her hands on Techn0's back. "That's fine, miss." The bartender walked over to some other customers. Y/n noticed the lady on Techno, she furrowed her brows.

"Cmon, she hasn't spoken to you once.." She whispered into his ear. Techno moved closer to Y/n, making the lady move off of him. "I'm not interested in you." Techno said to the lady, "anyway, Y/n—" The lady cut him off, "come on, handsome.. If we slip in the back I'll be quick." She placed her hand high on his leg. Techno removed her hand.

"Back off, alright?" Y/n looked at the lady, the lady grinned at her. "You're the little girlfriend?" She laughed, Y/n got highly offended. "Maybe you should leave the men to real woman." She grinned at her from ear to ear.

"I," Y/n got a notification. She looked at her phone for a second then back up. "Nothing to say, sweetheart?" She grinned, "that's what I thought." She reached for Techno's hand, "I'll fucking murder you in your fucking sleep." She stopped, looking at Y/n, Techno held back his laugh.

"I'd love to see you try," she placed her hand on Techno's chest. Y/n lunged at her back Techno quickly stood up and grabbed her. The lady fell back into her chair, "are you fucking insane?" She yelled at Y/n, Y/n removed Techno's grip around him. She placed a hundred dollar bill on the counter.

"You act as if he's interested in you." The lady mumbled under her breath, Y/n turned to her. She grabbed Techno's jaw, shoving her tongue into his mouth. He placed his hands on her hips, she pulled away. "Interested? He's a little more than interested."

Techno grinned and followed Y/n out. Y/n pulled her phone out called an uber. "That was hot," Techno grabbed her waist. She didn't looked at him, she looked upset. "Baby, don't worry about her." Y/n looked up to him, "she wasn't the one I was worried about."

The uber pulled up and rolled down his window, "Y/n?" Y/n nodded, Techno opened the back door for her and she climbed in. Techno followed her in and placed his hand on her leg. She crossed her arms and looked out the window.

"Baby," Techno said. She didn't look at him, "baby, come on. What did I do?" Y/n looked at him, "you were awfully silent when that girl was touching all over you." Techno sighed, "baby, I told her I wasn't interested." The under stopped at Y/n's house. They got out, Y/n still ignored him.

"Babe, you had two guys all over you as soon as we walked in." Techno said as he locked the door, they boys were sitting on the couch and immediately stopped talking.

"All over ME?" Y/n asked, "they weren't being like that bitch," she walked over to Techno. "Oh, hello handsome ~" she pressed her body against his. He bit his bottom lip, "ugh." She pushed him away, "so, you did like her?" Y/n crossed her arms, "no! I like you, you, Y/n. You're the one I like."

"I did the same thing she did!" Techno shook his head, "but you were the one doing it! That's what changes it, baby! You could fucking run into a wall and I would think that was hot!" Tommy laughed, they both shot him a death glare.

"Let's talk about Mr." He grabbed her wrist and pulled her in front of him. He placed his hands on her hips, "where'd you get this dress, sexy lady?" Y/n rolled her eyes, "don't forget the other son of a bitch."

He grabbed her jaw, "Mr. I'm a big fan." He said inches away from her face, "sorry, I'm a famous racer!"

Y/n placed her hands on his biceps, "oh, my god! You're so strong! Please have sex with me!" She said in a mocking tone. "Are you acting like the lady, because if not I'm down." Y/n pushed him away, "it's not funny, Techno!"

She started to walk up the steps, "baby! You know how many times you've been hit on!" Their bedroom door slammed shut. He rubbed his brows and sighed, "so, what happened?" Phil asked, "obviously Techno got hit on and Y/n isn't happy about it and Y/n got hit on by two different guys and Techno isn't happy about." Tommy said, Techno eyebrows were furrowed.

"She said I didn't do anything when this bitch was flirting with me." He came and sat on the couch. "So, were you?" Phil asked him, "no, I told her I wasn't interested. Then Y/n started talking to her, that's the only time I wasn't asking her to stop."

"What did Y/n say to her?" Wilbur put his phone down, "she told her she was going to murder her in her sleep." Tommy laughed, "what a woman!" Techno let a small smile escape his lips. "And?"

"When the lady said I was not interested in Y/n she made out with me right there. Then we left," Wilbur laughed, everyone else joined him. "You picked yourself a feisty one." Phil said, Techno rolled his eyes with a grin.

The boys stayed downstairs all night, talking and laughing with each other. At about 3 am Techno got up, "I should probably go check on Y/n." Phil nodded, "I thinks it's time to head to bed anyway."

When Techno walked into his bedroom all the lights were off. And Y/n was laying in bed, but she wasn't asleep, although facing away from him he could tell she laid there wide awake.

He flicked the closet light on, removing his shirt and throwing on sweats. He crawled in bed, wrapping his arms around Y/n's body. Her hair was soaking wet.

"Baby, did you shower?" She ignored him, but it was fine because he knew the answer. "Your hair is soaking wet," she stayed silent. "Why didn't you dry it somewhat?"

"Didn't want to." She said, quickly. He sat up, his hand on her side. "It's okay, baby. I'll dry it for you." He got up and grabbed a towel. When he came back Y/n was sitting up. He stood in front of her.

He lightly ran the towel through her hair, massaging her head.

(omgosh, i'm setting another unreal standard for men.)

Her eye lids were falling lower and lower as he did. He pulled her head forward, so it was resting on his abs, in case she fell asleep.

She brought her head back up, Techno looked at her. "Still mad at me?" He asked quietly, she nodded her head slowly. "Okay, baby. You can still be mad, but I don't want you to hurt your head if you fall backwards." He pulled her head forward again, letting it lay on his abs.

Y/n's wet hair touched his bare stomach, sent a chill down his spine. She placed his hands hips, wrapping her arms around his lower body. His jaw clenched, "you really don't know what you're doing to me, Y/n." He whispered, but she was to tired to care. She groaned, Techno finished drying her hair, he lightly laid her in bed.

Then he laid down next to her, wrapping his arms around her. She grumbled at him since she was still mad, "baby, I'm sorry I was quite when you were threatening to murder that lady."

Techno chuckled at his own joke, but Y/n did not. "I don't think it's funny." She fully sat up, "baby," she grabbed her pillows and walked out. He sighed, rubbing his eyes.

Maybe she just needs some space. He rolled over, so exhausted he fell asleep in minutes. The doorbell rang downstairs, he slowly got up. He rang again, and again. He walked downstairs, Y/n was sleeping on the couch. It was William and Calvin. I opened the door and told them to be quiet because Y/n was sleeping.

They told him about a dinner Y/n and him would have to join later tonight. Techno nodded and sent them on their way, he went and sat on the couch by Y/n's feet. He scooted his way under her legs, massaging her feet for her. He laid his head back, he slowly start to feel himself dose off again.

Y/n woke up, she looked down to see Techno. His head was laying on her thighs while he wrapped his arms around her legs. Y/n rolled her eyes at him.

She slowly removed her legs from his grip, but caught his head before it fell on the couch. She slipped a pillow underneath his head, she sat up and grabbed the remote from the coffee table, switching on the tv.

Techno woke up, he sat up moving his neck in a circle. It must have caused him pain the way he was laying with her, but he wanted to lay with her so he didn't mind. "Baby," He whispered to her, she didn't look at him.

"Baby, there's a dinner tonight that'll we'll have to go to." Y/n just nodded, "I'm sorry, Y/n. I really am, but I don't understand what I did wrong. I told her I wasn't interested."

Y/n stayed silent, "are you just jealous she was touching me?" Y/n stopped, "I understand that, I don't like when anyone touches you either." Y/n stood up, placing her hand on his jaw. She kissed the side of his head. "You don't know women, my love." She walked away, Techno sighed.

Time Skip

Y/n had been avoiding Techno all day, he was started to get a bit upset about it. "Come on, Y/n. I don't know what you want me to do." Techno said as they got dressed, Y/n was digging through her dresses.

"Baby, come on! What do I have to do?" Y/n had an idea when she saw her most revealing dress.

When Y/n walked downstairs and saw Techno waiting on her she made no expression. "Are you wearing that?" He said, jealousy hidden in his tone, Y/n ignored him. He immediately figured out she was trying to make him jealous. "You look good," he said, he fixed his suit jacket.

Y/n started walking to the door, he grabbed her wrist pulling her in front of him. "Wear whatever you want, baby. I can fight." Techno had a stern voice, Y/n rolled her eyes. She pulled away from him going to the car.

Techno opened her door for her, she scoffed, but sat down. He closed the door for her and they headed to the dinner. The car ride was silent, Y/n looked out the window. He went and placed his hand on her thigh, "don't touch me." She said, moving his hand.

"Y/n, baby, tell me what you would have wanted me to do." Techno said, she stayed silent, he sighed. As they arrived to the dinner, "are you going to act like you like me in here?" Techno asked, she looked over to him. "I love you, I'm just mad at you." She got out before he could, he grabbed her hand before she entered. They walked in, all the racers' view turned to them.

Techno could feel almost all of them looking at Y/n. He knew they were, but Y/n did this to him on purpose, he had to keep his cool. They sat, "good to see you, Y/n." Dream said, grinning. "Hello," she said in a professional way.

"Say Y/n, what are you and pink hair over here doing tonight?" Sapnap asked from the other side of her. Her plan had just started and it already worked. Techno leaned back, placing his arm around her shoulders. "Nothing, why?"

"We have a movie night with our friends." Techno said, gripping tight at Y/n's shoulder. "Oh, well, I thought maybe you guys were going to the club tonight, everyone's going." Dream was trying to pressure Y/n into going. "Clubbing is not my thing," Y/n said.

The dinner was quiet, Techno kept himself composed although he wanted to throw Nick and Dream into a wall. On the drive home he did not say a word, Y/n smiled, knowing she pissed him off.

When they got home the boys were already asleep. Y/n started walking up the steps, but her wrist was forcefully grabbed. She was pushed into the wall, Techno standing over her.

"You'll regret doing that," he said unbuttoning his shirt. "What?" Y/n asked, he forcefully shoved his tongue into her mouth. Not even giving her a chance to breath.

"Techno," she pushed him back. "Let's go upstairs first." He shushed her, "I'll take you up there in a minute, hush." He said, moving down to her neck. "I," she tired to get the words out, but couldn't. He covered her mouth, but she was still noisy.

He stopped, "jesus christ. Let me take you upstairs if you're going to be so loud." He picked her up, quickly going into their room and locking the door. He harshly put her on the bed, "take it off." He demanded, he finished unbuttoning his shirt.

She decided to tease him, she slowly removed the straps to her dress. He wasn't having it, he grabbed her waist, pulling her closer to him. "You want to fuck with me?" He said, grabbing the dress and ripping it off, making her gasp a bit.

"Now, you can't try and make me jealous on purpose."

Time Skip

Techno pulled away from her, her body covering the bed. Her breathing was heavy, Techno leaned over her, sweat dripping down his face. "Are you still mad at me?" Both breathing heavy, she slowly shook her head. "Good," he kissed her face. "Don't do that again."

Time Skip

"Y/n, wake up." Techno shook her side. She groaned, "baby, are you okay?" She didn't give him a verbal reply, just nodded her head. "Turn around." She very slowly sat up, slowly turning around to him. "Worn out from last night, huh?" He gave her a dumb grin, she rolled her eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

948K 41.4K 116
【Techno x Oc 】 【Mature rating due to triggering content】 γ€Œincendiary, adj.- A person who causes trouble, typically involving fire.」 - In which Cypre...
156K 6.4K 42
Cover Art by forgotteneucalyptustree on Instagram! Goddess!Reader X God!Technoblade Technoblade didn't believe in the word love nor was he interested...
216K 4.6K 50
!!UPDATED COVER ART!! ⚠️Warning⚠️ please do not read if you are triggered by: Themes of depression Anxiety/panic attacks Verbal/physical abuse Ment...
91.1K 4.5K 57
To many people, content creators have been a massive part of their life. They taught you, brought you happiness and became the light that would glow...