Marchioness Diana

By amey78

I got reincarnated as Diana Cisneros, tragic and pitiful villainess who had a completely awful life as a aban... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Sana's Profile
Diana's Profile
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Confession and Author's note
Leonel's profile
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Archduchess's Profile
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Selena's Profile
Chapter 23
Aurora's Profile
Eloisa's Profile
New Characters of the new Arc
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Marquess Gabriel's Profile
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 3

5.4K 160 79
By amey78

Author's pov

'And that's how we're here in the palace, to get break this annoying and forsaken engagement!' Diana thought while all the nobles, even the other Great Families and the Imperial Family were shocked by hearing Young Lady of the March Cisneros said.

The Emperor Sebastian Maximiliano, looks at the young noble girl in some shocked before he starts speaking.

"Diana, may I ask why you want a separation this engagement between you and my son?" The Emperor soon asked to Diana which she stood there bravely and show no fear in her purple orbs, she give a determined and fearless expression.

"Because...If you mind me, Your Majesty. It's rather waste of potential for me to be the Crown Princess and future Empress. Despite you and my Father did agreed that the first child between me and His Imperial Highness, would be the heir of the Cisneros March. I believe I should take my place as the next head of my family, the Marchioness of the Cisneros March where I, will do my best as Marchioness and serving this marvelous empire that our great ancestors founded and build. Even my ancestor, the Black Dragon Selena agreed on ending this engagement" Diana spoke refined with perfect savior faire and polished with a graceful and elegant image.

'Hey, Diana. I did well?'

"Yes, of course. You did a splendid job, Sister Sana" the OG Diana soon said which Diana mentally sigh in relief by knowing that the OG Diana teach her how to speak like someone of highest class and she took some examples how to speak like noble girl from another stories.

Well, especially the Netflix series Bridgerton and drama film Persuasion as well, Korean Webtoons like Your Throne.

"Did you heard? Even the Black Dragon Selena agreed with her"

"It's common for women to became matriarch of their families"

"Yeah, like the Grand Duchy Rosales and March Perez"

'God thank that there's some matriarchy in the Godinez Empire....I mean some women does handle all the work' Diana thought.

The Emperor soon sighs in defeat and gives in what the black haired girl requests.

"As knowing that a agreement of one of the Great Seven Dragons is inevitable to ignore. Diana Cisneros, Lady of the March Cisneros and heir to the Marquess Gabriel Cisneros, I bestow you of ending the engagement with the Crown Prince Derrick Godinez" the Emperor soon said which Diana sercetly sighs in relief before giving a graceful gesture to the Emperor.

"Thank you, Your Majesty, Great Sun of Godinez"

Few moments later

"Congratulations of becoming the next Marchioness of the Cisneros March, Lady Diana" many noble soon said to Diana simply thanks them for congratulating her while mentally being exhausted of talking with lot of people.

'Damn, Diana. How did you handle this kind of people?! There's lot coming too!'

"You get used to it through the etiquette. Anyways, thank you for breaking the engagement....I wouldn't do it unlike you due of the fear...."

'Nah, it's alright. After all, I will became the greatest Marchioness that no one has ever seen in history' Diana telepathic said to the OG Diana who felt completely indebted with her and her kindness to help her out.

She sercetly small smile before the both girls soon heard a familiar voice that made the OG Diana frozen in pure fear that her brilliant purple eyes were trembling badly.

"Lady Cisneros...." Diana turn around as she mentally glare and give the middle finger to the person who called her.

The Emperor's son as well, the future Disgrace Emperor that lost it all for marrying a clueless idealist...

And the person who made the OG Diana's life a living hell.

The Crown Prince Derrick Godinez.

Derrick has a short, wavy golden blond that symbolize his Imperial heritage and being descendant of the Golden Dragon Godino, he has pair of dark blue eyes that resembles the deep ocean with long, thick black lashes around his eyes.

He's strikingly handsome young man of angelic demeanor that attracts many noble ladies. He's tall for his age and well-built figure as wearing lavish, light colored clothes befitting for his royal status.

"His Highness....Crown Prince Derrick...."

'Diana, calm down. I will deal with this trash. Return to the spiritual realm first since this will be very traumatic for you'

"Alright....Sister Sana...please be careful..." The OG Diana soon said as going away as leaving Diana with the trashy prince who made the OG Diana a hellish life.

"Your Imperial Highness....the future Great Sun of Godinez Empire, what do I do owe this greetings to you?" Diana said with graceful smile but her eyes spoke completely different.

'Why is looking at me like that? Isn't she always look like stern and stoic doll? Even her demeanor changed completely' The Crown Prince thought as noticing the change of Diana.

"Lady Cisneros, might I ask why did you asked ending the engagement? I thought you were completely fine with it as longest your father has a heir" the Crown Prince soon said which Diana mentally roll of her eyes in annoyance by knowing him well through the novel.

He's the type of guy who's will notice a change of someone and becomes interest of it.

'F*** off, you piece of shit' Diana thought in her mind while reminding calm and elegant on the outside.

"Why? I believe it's rather a waste of me becoming the Crown Princess and your future wife....I don't like it and feel rather insulting that I have all this potential being the future Marchioness to the Cisneros March while using it as the Crown Princess... besides" Diana soon stepped in and whispered these cold and harsh words to the Crown Prince.

"I see the way you glared at me...for being raised in the Imperial Family and having proper savior-faire, you're rather a spoiled brat"

The Crown Prince stepped back in pure shocked and seeing the cold gaze with a cruel smile from Diana.

"Enjoy your single life...Your Imperial Highness" she soon said as walking away from the Crown Prince who was shocked by her words and her new personality.

His hand soon turn into fists before his handsome face twisted in pure anger through the humiliation he end up received.

'Diana Cisneros! How dare you look down on the Imperial heir of the Godinez Empire?! I swear I will drag you back into your position as the Crown Princess!' he thought furiously.

What a toxic guy.

Several moments later

Back to the Cisneros March's Mansion

"Whoa, you were so amazing handling His Highness, Crown Prince Derrick...not even the Grand Dukes and Grand Duchesses could do that"

"Well, like the old song does...'You're the man, but I got the power'. Besides, why are we going to the office of Dad?" Diana soon asked while walking through the halls and going to office of the Marquess Gabriel.

"There's someone I wanted you to met. I haven't seen her face since the day I devoted my life to be the Crown Prince's Wife and Empress" the OG Diana soon said which Diana soon entered the office of their father and seeing a portrait of someone.

Diana's eyes widen in pure when she saw the portrait of a astonishingly beautiful woman with long, wavy, blonde hair reaches to her hips and have long, blonde lashes around a brilliant purple eyes. She wore lavish blue gown embroidered with silver and jewelry as well, with floral accessories.

"Diana is that...."

"Yes.... that's my Mom"

The late Marchioness of the Cisneros March...

The late wife of Gabriel who was the love of his life....

And Mother of Diana....

Alma Cisneros.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Wow, that was lot of words I write for today's chapter.

Hey guys, it's me Author-san or Author-nim.

You all read the story description which you're wondering why I based this story out of the Abandoned Empress?

Well, duh! I wanna be it more better and good since I didn't like it how Tia the female lead ends up with the guy who made her life a hell!

Seriously, that's great insults for women like us!

Even wasting a good character like Carsien who's the completely the best boy and great potential of a male lead than second male lead! I mean Carsien deserves!

Which he will make a appearance in this story pretty soon 😏😏😏😏.

You will soon know why.

Also, I wanna to make a sisterly bond with the MC Diana/Sana and OG Diana as helping her out with Diana/Sana's help and giving her some healing from all the damage and trauma she suffered.

Even we will see pretty badass moments with Diana/Sana showing off her Queen self and her swordswomanship skills.

And of course, the male lead will soon appear which it's isn't that bastard Derrick!

It's someone much better than him!

Even appearances of friends and other Dragons.

I won't tell you what Selena meant by Diana/Sana is her daughter.

You wait and suffer more chapters.

So, thank you for reading this story.

Ciao, my readers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 48 17
Kiara had done a deal with the reaper because of his mistake and now she found herself in a world she was familiar and unfamiliar at the same time ~...
413 27 13
Born into a prestigious family, Elijah had to shoulder a lot of things- pride, family name, being the best of the best... These things were not what...
11.4K 295 26
Warning : Gore, mass murderings, assassinations, tortures and inhumane actions. Read at your own risk. MC died in real world and when he regained his...
392K 15.4K 57
Male lead, why do you propose to the villain and not the heroine!? Having the strongest man in the empire as father, the most beautiful woman as mot...