Miraculous The Second Agreste

By 95nicholasnm

Marinette's life was getting bad ever since Lila promise to her in which she told lies about what Marinette d... More

Bio of Character:
Chapter 1: Arrival
Chapter 2: Arrival Part 2
Chapter 3: The Picnic and Meeting New Friends!
Chapter 4: Justin and The Heroin of Paris!
Chapter 5: Reconnecting with Gabriel and Natalie!
Chapter 6: Time with Justin!
Chapter 7: New Miraculous Holder of Destruction!
Chapter 8: J and M Hangout!
Chapter 9: A warrior with surprises!
Chapter 10: The words calm the minds of all begins even butterflies!
Chapter 11: Attack of The Animan!
Chapter 12: The Date!
Warrior Bug much more better look!
Chapter 13: Warrior Bug and Lady Noire!
Chapter 14: The Liar met her quick end!
Chapter 15: Lies revealed!
Chapter 16: From Ladybug to ScarletBug!

Cat Warrior and Ladybug's new gear:

3.8K 68 13
By 95nicholasnm

I came up with a great idea for this new story that I will be writing soon in which I thought why not give the characters something new to add to their outfits when they transform into their alternate egos in which I did some editing for both Marinette and Justin's miraculous outfits along with the weapons in which they will be more useful against Akuma's.

1.) Ladybug

(Edit done by me: 95nicholasnm)

For Ladybug when she transforms her suit and hair color change to match with her Kwami's appearance in which her hair turns crimson red and her eyes the same color as Tiki's with a bonus of more sparkling spandex suit with a much brighter red color and when she changes back to her civilian form her hair will turn back into blackish blue as well as her blue eyes. I kept some of the things the same like the yoyo and the phone but I thought of adding a sword and a staff would be awesome since they were shown in the concept art of the miraculous making so why not add those to the story. 

2.) Cat Warrior 

(Edit done by me: 95nicholasnm)

Cat Warrior who is the new holder of the miraculous of destruction after Cat Noir got his miraculous taken away from him because he wasn't worthy of using one in which Cat Warrior who is his replacement has a totally new look and his suit is all black with some cloaks and black armor shoulder plates as well as new black boots and armor wristbands. So for his weapon in which is a staff and a phone but what if it was also nunchucks and a saber sword as well in which could seriously do some good when there is an Akuma lurking around. Also unlike Cat Noir, Cat Warrior is more mature in battle and follows the rules and doesn't really mess around unlike Cat Noir in which his combat skills are more impressive and way more better since he takes martial classes and self defense. In battle he is determined to help Ladybug protect Paris without flirting or calling her child like names or say puns in which Cat Warrior doesn't do any of those things in which made Ladybug proud that Cat Warrior is a much better partner than Cat Noir. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 4.4K 14
Being a student and Ladybug is such a big predicament, but it is not as hard when one day everything in your class just changed. 5 years ago, I was k...
2.2K 39 20
Almost every boy in her highschool likes her (yes including Adrien). So it's no surprise that the son of her parents close friends who has to live...
1.5K 88 21
!!CRINGE ALERT!! !! Characters are not originally mine. Those go to Thomas Astruc. !! Marinette is pressurized, betrayed, heartbroken and depressed...
352K 10.9K 35
Due to an arranged marriage set up by Gabriel Agreste, Adrien is married to Chloe. He runs away from home, upset that he can't make his own choices...