Gamophobia: Mikaelson's Mate...

By -Mrs-Mikaelson-

Gamophobia: The fear of commitment SEQUEL TO PHILOPHOBIA: MIKAELSON'S MATE Mikaelsons x oc x Kai Finn x oc El... More

Introduction
I Hate the Retroville Life
I Don't Hate the Retroville Life
May 10th 1994
Yellow Ledbetter
Pork Rinds...?
Bourbon Lane
I Love Scavenger Hunts
Maybe I Don't Hate Eclipses
Just Draw A Butterfly
To Go or Not To Go Home
Peter Pessimist :(
Let's Get Out Of Here
Home Bound?
Bar Hopping
My Favourite Golden Retriever
Flipping Switches 24/7
Woof Woof
HOME SWEET HOME
Breathing Isn't Important
Think Before You Speak
Don't Call Me Up
Sleep is a Strange Concept
Hot Yoga
I Feel Like Davina Claire
Crunch
Welcome to the Family
Just Kidding
Before-care <3
50 Shades of Mikaelson
It's Not What It Looks Like
Magic Fingers
FINA-FUCKING-LLY
Buzz Off Bex
Menopause Can't Come Soon Enough
Moral of the Story: Don't Get Sick
Here's The Thing...
Awkward is My Middle Name
Did You Know My Favourite Letter is K?
Stupid Hormones
It's Daddy Time
Baby Fever
Splish Splash
Scrub-a-Dub-Dub
Stressful Shenanigans
Always and Forever
Epilogue

Bella Swan? I Only Know Lexi Carter

4.4K 154 70
By -Mrs-Mikaelson-

"Hey, stranger." Lexi said as she pulled Bonnie into a hug.

"Hey, beautiful." Bonnie said as she wrapped her arms around Lexi's back in response. After a moment of their embrace, another voice spoke up.

"I'm here too" Enzo declared distastefully as he watched the girls.

"We know" Bonnie said before sliding from Lexi's arms once another moment passed. "Oh my God" Bonnie breathed as she looked over to where she assumed the Mikaelsons would be standing. "I think Damon actually told the truth for once." Bonnie said, her gaze still on something behind Lexi. 

"What did Damon say?" Lexi questioned.

"That that was happening." Bonnie said, yet again gesturing behind Lexi. Confused, Lexi turned around to see Kai standing with the Mikaelsons.

"Oh, yeah." Lexi said, recalling that she hadn't explicitly explained that her and Kai were soulmates to anyone other than Damon over the phone.

"Completed bond and everything" Kai bragged as he came up behind Lexi and wrapped his arms around her waist. Lexi rolled her eyes at his antics. Enzo, who had only been told about the mate bond by Damon and Stefan, was rather confused.

"That means they've fucked." Bonnie explained, picking up on Enzo's confusion.

"BONNIE"

--------------------------------------------------

"How did you manage to track all of them down so quickly?" Bonnie asked as she and Lexi continued to talk about the Mikaelsons without their humanities.

"I used a combination of mine and Rebekah's blood to track them down" Lexi explained, "Due to the mate bond and blood relation, it was a simple locator spell from there."

"How did that work?" Bonnie questioned as she thought over Lexi's words.

"Like most locator spells work" Lexi replied, not understanding Bonnie's confusion.

"But you're cloaked." Bonnie countered.

"It was probably because the locator spell wasn't on me." Lexi reasoned.

"That's weird" Bonnie uttered, "It still shouldn't have worked." Lexi thought over what Bonnie was saying, trying to put logic to what had happened with the locator spell when she tracked down the Mikaelsons. "It's fine. You're probably right." Bonnie said as she went to move on the conversation. 

Lexi however, was stuck on Bonnie's words, now re-thinking how her locator spell worked with her blood despite her being cloaked. For locator spells to work, you need blood of family relation and an item owned by the person you are trying to find. Lexi used Rebekah's blood for family relation and her own for possession despite her inner feminist hating the idea.

She's right,

Why wouldn't it have worked?

I have cloaked myself,

it was a while ago but I did.

Nothing has happened since then other than the prison world and that wouldn't have done anything.

Prison world?

That seems important.

How did I get to the prison world?

I died...

Other than that,

The anti-spirit-magic boarder that undid all spirit magic leaving me as a magicless-witch on the other side when it collapsed.

It must have undone all the spells I did on myself.

Ugh

That's fucking annoying

That means I need to redo my cloaking spell, my age stilling spell, the protection spell on myself, my birth control spell, my-

Lexi thought's paused for a moment as her expression dropped.

NO

no

no

no

no

no

no

no

I AM NOT PREGNANT

I can't be-

Yes I can-

no

non

nada

Well, when was my last period?

no

no

no

IT WAS LITERALLY BCE AT THIS POINT

holy shit

that's why my last period was so bad- the birth control was down...

That is why the chicken made me want to puke.

HOW DID I NOT REALISE?

TWILIGHT IS LITERALLY MY FAVOURITE SAGA-

Wait...

Can they hear a heartbeat? 

DOES IT EVEN HAVE A HEARTBEAT?!?!?!?

I JUST CALLED MY CHILD AN 'IT'

I AM THE WORST MOTHER-...other than my own-

OH MY-

I DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT I'M PREGNANT

Lexi let out a shuddered breath as she drowned in her thoughts. Suddenly, Lexi swiftly stood from her chair and grabbed Bonnie by the wrist before dragging her to her room, leaving a confused Enzo with a group of concerned soulmates. 

As Lexi slammed the door to her room she frantically checked that her privacy spells and security spell were up before she spoke.

"I think I'm pregnant." Lexi blurted out as she tried to calm her heart which was currently on the verge of exploding in her chest. Bonnie shook her head in disbelief for a moment as she processed what Lexi had just said. 

"What?" Bonnie asked, "Why would you think that?" Lexi then went on to explain her birth control spell and how she believes the anti-spirit magic spell she was caught in interfered with it.

"Well, when was your last period?" Bonnie asked as she watched Lexi nervously pace around the bed Bonnie had sat on.

"My periods are so irregular without birth control the date of my last period won't mean anything." Lexi uttered as she continued to anxiously chew her fingernails. "But it was like three months ago." Lexi mumbled reluctantly, hating how she didn't notice the abnormality with her body.

"Do you want me to get a test?" Bonnie questioned as she nervously watched Lexi in her distressed state.

"Please." Lexi pleaded as she lifted her gaze from the carpet in front of her steps to Bonnie.

"Okay, but I'm not leaving you in here alone." Bonnie stated.

"Why not?" Lexi asked.

"Take a look in the mirror." Bonnie uttered, "Your anxiety is acting up and I know you can't be alone right now." Lexi let out a soft huff as she knew Bonnie was right despite Lexi not wanting her to be. "When I go to get the test I'll send Enzo up here. Make sure your security spell doesn't incinerate him." Bonnie teased. Once Bonnie left the room, it didn't take long for Enzo to take her place.

"So what is this secretive girl-gossip that is freaking out your soulmates?" Enzo asked as he collapsed in the large chair which sat in the corner of Lexi's room.

"I think I'm pregnant." Lexi blurted out.

At least it was easier to say the second time.

"Oh" Enzo said, his accent coming through clearly as he processed her words. "I think you'd look really sexy pregnant." Enzo deadpanned after pondering the thought for a moment.

"I think my mates would kill you if they heard that." Lexi countered as Enzo's randomness distracted her from her initial panic.

"I think that's why I'm saying it behind your privacy spell." Enzo declared smugly.

"Screw you" Lexi muttered, trying to hide the smile threatening to overtake her lips.

"But I wouldn't want to hurt the baby" Enzo teased.

"LORENZO ST JOHN."

---------------------------------------------------

"I'm back" Bonnie said as she closed the door behind her.

"Thank heavens." Enzo muttered, "I'm convinced twitchy over there is about to piss herself."

"You were the one who made me drink four glasses of water." Lexi groaned as she her legs began to tremble with how hard he was crossing them.

"Well I didn't want you to have a panic attack over not being able to go" Enzo countered, "But now looking back on it I can see how that may have not been the best idea."

"Okay." Bonnie said, interrupting their quarrel, "Time to find out if we need to start planning a baby shower or not." Bonnie then handed Lexi the bag which contained the pregnancy test Bonnie had spent almost 20 minutes selecting.

"Do we really want to know?" Lexi questioned, her mind weighing up the pros and cons of taking the test, "You know, all of these so called 'pregnancy symptoms' could just be me pmsing for my really late period- "

"Take the test." Enzo and Bonnie said almost in sync, cutting Lexi off. Lexi groaned as she stood from the bed and walked into the bathroom, gesturing for Bonnie to follow behind her.

"I'm not doing this alone." Lexi explained as Enzo watched Bonnie follow Lexi into the bathroom. Enzo then stood from his seat and followed them. As Lexi blocked him from entering the bathroom he spoke.

"If there is a miracle-supernatural-soulmate baby inside of you," Enzo started, "I want to be around for the discovery. You can't tell me this event won't go down in supernatural history." Lexi then turned to Bonnie.

"And you thought he was going to help with my anxiety?" Lexi asked.

"Not my brightest idea." Bonnie reasoned.

"Rude." Enzo deadpanned.

"Just don't look" Lexi said awkwardly as she let Enzo in.

"Don't worry, gorgeous." Enzo started, "I know those soulmates of yours would have my head on a stake if I did." Enzo then turned to face the door as Lexi unboxed the test. "Wait" Enzo began after a moment, "Why does Bonnie get to look? I want to see this test turn positive."

"The test won't turn positive right away and I've seen everything before." Bonnie explained as she read the box to give Lexi some privacy. 

"Wait- what?" Enzo asked as he processed what Bonnie had just said. 

"Moving on." Bonnie said, "It will take 15 minutes for the result to be valid."

"Okay but going back to what you just said-"

"It is impossible to pee with you two constantly talking." Lexi uttered, interrupting their conversation. "I need at least a minute of silence."

After the most awkward urination of Lexi's life, Lexi replaced the cap on the pregnancy test before placing it on he counter and washing her hands. 

"So do we want it to be positive or not?" 

"Enzo" Bonnie scolded as the three of them continued to watch the test. After the most painful 15 minutes of Lexi's life passed, the test's result was finally valid.

I-

"So is this a good or a bad thing?" Enzo asked as he checked with the box what the result meant.

Uh-

"I don't know" Lexi whispered as she processed the result.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 4.6K 28
Book 2/? The Continuation of my Book Rowan Gilbert. This book will involve the Silas arc and more ❤️ Polyamorous Klaus x OC x Elijah
2.7K 133 6
-𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝐎𝐑 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲 𝗦𝗮𝗹𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲...
58.8K 779 60
Slow updates Rebekah × oc
855K 24.6K 56
Philophobia: The fear of falling in love. Mikaelsons x oc Finn x oc Elijah x oc Klaus x oc Kol x oc Rebekah x oc