Gamophobia: Mikaelson's Mate...

By -Mrs-Mikaelson-

Gamophobia: The fear of commitment SEQUEL TO PHILOPHOBIA: MIKAELSON'S MATE Mikaelsons x oc x Kai Finn x oc El... More

Introduction
I Hate the Retroville Life
I Don't Hate the Retroville Life
May 10th 1994
Yellow Ledbetter
Pork Rinds...?
Bourbon Lane
I Love Scavenger Hunts
Maybe I Don't Hate Eclipses
Just Draw A Butterfly
To Go or Not To Go Home
Peter Pessimist :(
Let's Get Out Of Here
Home Bound?
Bar Hopping
My Favourite Golden Retriever
Flipping Switches 24/7
Woof Woof
HOME SWEET HOME
Breathing Isn't Important
Think Before You Speak
Don't Call Me Up
Sleep is a Strange Concept
Hot Yoga
I Feel Like Davina Claire
Crunch
Welcome to the Family
Just Kidding
Before-care <3
50 Shades of Mikaelson
It's Not What It Looks Like
Magic Fingers
Buzz Off Bex
Menopause Can't Come Soon Enough
Moral of the Story: Don't Get Sick
Bella Swan? I Only Know Lexi Carter
Here's The Thing...
Awkward is My Middle Name
Did You Know My Favourite Letter is K?
Stupid Hormones
It's Daddy Time
Baby Fever
Splish Splash
Scrub-a-Dub-Dub
Stressful Shenanigans
Always and Forever
Epilogue

FINA-FUCKING-LLY

5K 167 26
By -Mrs-Mikaelson-

Lexi's body slammed against the far wall in Kai's room, knocking the air from her lungs as Kai pressed against her. As Kai had used his enhanced speed the entire way back to the mansion, upon speeding into his room, he hadn't entirely timed his stop correctly meaning that he had to use his magic to close the door behind them and support Lexi's back as he pinned her against his wall. Kai's lips frantically moved against Lexi's as his hands began to roam her body. 

As one of Kai's hands slipped under her shirt and began exploring the new contact, his other hand slipped under her skirt before sliding her underwear down her thighs. Lexi tried to muffle the series of whimpers escaping her lips as Kai lightly traced the back of her thigh. 

Lexi, unable to stop her legs from trembling as Kai's hands continued to explore her body, moved her hands to rest around his neck as her lips continued to move against his. After a few more moments of Kai teasing Lexi as she became unbearably sensitive, he suddenly stopped moving.

As in paralysed.

It didn't long for Lexi to notice his sudden shift in behaviour. When Lexi finally acknowledged that something was wrong, she pulled away from his lips and tried to step back before recalling that she was currently being pinned against a wall with supernatural strength. 

"Don't get stage fright now." Lexi teased, trying to lighten the mood as she moved one of her hands to rest on his hip. Kai's eyes ran over her body as he breath became noticeably uneven. Kai winced slightly, clearly undergoing some form of mental battle as his discomfort increased. "Kai" Lexi repeated, snapping Kai from his trance as she cupped his face with her hand and encouraged his gaze to meet hers. "What's wrong?" Lexi asked cautiously as she searched Kai's eyes for any explanation. Kai grimaced before bringing himself to speak.

"I- I need- I-" Kai started, stuttering over his words. Kai paused for a moment, his eyes dropping from Lexi's as his heart began to race nervously. 

"It's okay" Lexi said as she began to slide out from under Kai's hold. "We don't have to-"

"No" Kai blurted out, louder than intended as he cut her off. "No" Kai repeated quieter than before. "Just stay." Kai whispered as he tightened his hand which was now on her waist and shifted the shoulder of his arm which had moved to cage Lexi against the wall. 

"Talk to me." Lexi requested as she ran her thumb along his jawline, attempting to relax his jaw which had just clenched. 

"I need- I mean not-" Kai began but ultimately ended up frustrating himself more as he failed to express his feelings. Trying to ease the inexplainable feeling he was experiencing, Kai removed his hand which was caging Lexi in and harshly rubbed his chest as a tension constricted his breathing. Lexi gaze dropped to his movement causing her to notice the gesture which she was all too familiar with.

Ah,

More inner animal shit...

Lovely.

"Wait here" Lexi said as she tried to slide out from Kai's grasp. Kai's mind panicked as she began to slip from his hold causing his hand to tighten. "Trust me" Lexi requested before Kai let go and she left the room. 

After what felt like the longest moments of Kai's life, Lexi re-entered the room, closing the door behind her.

"Where did you go?" Kai asked as his head perked up in her presence. Without speaking, Lexi showed off the bottle of bourbon she had acquired before pouring two glasses. "I don't want you to be-" Kai started.

"These are both for you." Lexi deadpanned, cutting him off and handing both glasses to him. "Drink up" Lexi encouraged.

"Why aren't you-" Kai trailed off.

"You clearly need the confidence and I don't plan on being intoxicated for this." Lexi answered, inferring the rest of Kai's half spoken question.

"What are you doing?" Kai asked after a moment as he watched Lexi place objects around the room.

"Time will tell" Lexi alluded before placing a few more down and turning back to Kai. Noticing the almost finished glass in Kai's hand and her own increasing impatience, Lexi took the glass from Kai's hand, finished its contents before gently pushing Kai down to the bed under him. As Lexi began to kiss down Kai's neck, Kai thought over her past action.

"Didn't that just defeat the purpose of you not drinking-" Kai began to question.

"Less talking, more touching." Lexi stated before Kai guided her shirt over her head. Once Lexi gained control of their kiss, Kai began to lead her hips to grind against him. He then separated there lips, allowing him to pull the sensitive skin around Lexi's throat between his teeth.

"You are a really good at this whole dominant thing-" Kai started as he pulled away from her neck but was cut off as Lexi pressed her finger against his lips, hushing his speech. "But you didn't let me finish." Kai countered once Lexi removed her finger.

"There will be plenty of time for you to finish." Lexi muttered causing a smirk to breakout on Kai's lips.

"Anyways" Kai started again after pressing a few more kisses to her collarbone. "You may be good at this whole dominant thing" Kai stated. "But you know who's better?" Kai whispered rhetorically just below her ear. "Me"

I- Uh- Um- Wha-

Before Lexi had enough time to process what was happening, Kai harshly flipped them over, knocking the air from Lexi's lungs before tearing open the fabric of her skirt. Kai then pressed a few short kisses to her torso whilst he repositioned himself further down her body. 

As Kai began to tease the sensitive skin at the top of Lexi's thighs with kisses, Lexi removed her bra, not appreciating the restriction it was supplying. After a moment, Kai finally relieved Lexi's anticipation by pressing his tongue to her. Lexi's head dropped to the bed in relief as she let out a pleased moan and went to move her hands to rest in Kai's hair...

but she couldn't.

Lexi tried to move her hands again but came to the same conclusion. Lexi, confused by her sudden restraint, looked above her head to see her hands pinned to the headboard by... nothing?

Magic

Lexi, outraged by how Kai was yet again using his magic against her, dropped her gaze to see Kai looking up at her with a knowing look. 

THIS SMUG ASSHOLE

Lexi struggled for a moment under Kai's heated gaze as he continued to explore her body. Once Kai found the perfect movement which appeared to give Lexi the most pleasure, his hands moved to rest on her thighs as he repeated the movement with his mouth, his pace increasing slightly with each repetition in order to provoke her release. 

As Kai applied even more pressure and quickened his speed to one that felt supernatural, he began to siphon Lexi's magic from her thighs, triggering her release. Lexi's body, utterly consumed by the sense of euphoria that blinded her senses, stuttered slightly as Kai dragged out her high with a combination of his movements and siphoning. 

Once Lexi came down from her high, she chanted a few lyrics, lighting the candles which she had previously placed around the room. Lexi then heaved a few shaky breaths as Kai kissed a trail back up her body. 

"Nice touch" Kai praised as he looked at the candles which were now lit. 

"I thought so" Lexi uttered as she began to recover from her high. Kai let out a pleased hum as he began to pepper kisses around her now bare chest.

"Anymore clichés?" Kai asked as Lexi slid off his shirt, "We already have the candles and alcohol." Lexi couldn't stop a smile breaking out on her lips before she chanted the lyrics of a short spell which caused a handful of rose petals to fall from the ceiling. Kai let out a soft chuckle before resting his forehead on Lexi's. 

"Do you want to keep going?" Lexi asked after a moment, recognising that Kai was still a relatively new vampire.

"I feel like I have given you more than enough proof that I want to keep going." Kai stated as he began to take off his jeans.

"I don't mean like that." Lexi started, "I know that Elijah has been helping you with the whole blood lust thing but if this is too much for you then we don't have to."

"Cool" Kai deadpanned after a moment, "I'm going to fuck you now." 

Yes Sir- I mean-

WAIT

wrong soulmate...

Oopsies

Kai then pressed his lips against Lexi's whilst he separated her thighs with one of his hands. As Kai continued to move his lips against Lexi's, he used his other hand to take off his boxers before pumping his length a few times in order to relieve some of the painful tension which was making him uncomfortable. Once Lexi adjusted her legs so that Kai's hips could be closer to her, Kai pulled away from her lips and rested his forehead on hers. 

As Kai slowly began to enter her, Lexi couldn't stop her thighs from trying to close as she was still sensitive from her previous release. Kai, who was working painfully hard to control his newly heightened emotions and inner animal which he was stilling getting used to, continued to enter her slowly, a soft groan leaving his lips as he bottomed out.

After Lexi had a moment to adjust and Kai regained his self-control, he slowly slid out before swiftly thrusting back in, drawing a whimper from Lexi as she scrunched the sheets under them between her clenched fists. As Kai repeated the movement, he assessed what was giving Lexi the most pleasure before adjusting his thrusts to better accompany her needs. 

Once an all too familiar knot formed in Lexi's stomach, Kai quickly picked up on her shift in behaviour and quickened his pace slightly, allowing a burning heat to drown her body as all of her senses were consumed by the pleasure she depended on Kai for in that moment. As Lexi came down from her high, Kai didn't alter his rhythm causing her sensitivity to remain as he continued his movements.

This process then repeated again...

and again....

...is he not meant to be extra sensitive? How the hell has he still not fini-

and again.

Lexi's body quivered as she tried to anchor herself by clinging to any part of Kai's body that was near her. As Kai quicken his pace, Lexi couldn't help the string of whimpers escaping her lips as her mind was flooded with the painful pleasure Kai was drowning her in.

Unable to contain his pleasure as he watched Lexi's raw reaction to him, Kai's body stiffened, incapable of holding back his release anymore. Lexi's body stuttered before she arched her back, allowing Kai to hook his arm under her waist before suddenly penetrating the soft skin between Lexi's collarbone and breast.

The new sensation extended each of their highs before they finally relaxed and Kai withdrew his fangs, her sweet taste still lingering in his mouth whilst dark liquid stained his lips. He then chanted the short lyrics of a healing spell which was targeted at his mark, sending another buzz of pleasure through Lexi. Once Kai wiped way the excess blood, he finally took note of how many hickeys he had left across Lexi's chest and neck, not that either of them where complaining.

"I want to leave more of those" Kai stated, running his fingers over his mark which appeared to be entrancing him.

"It does work like that-"

"I will make it work like that."

----------------------------------------------------

"Where are you going?" Kai uttered through his sleepy daze, rolling over to see Lexi who was currently sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I need to shower" Lexi said as she reached for Kai's shirt which was next to her feet.

"Did I say you could leave?" Kai asked, taking Lexi aback.

"I didn't-" Lexi started.

"Didn't ask for permission?" Kai asked rhetorically. "I know" He continued as he used his enhanced speed and strength to pin Lexi back against his bed. "You naughty girl" Kai whispered quietly into her ear.

OH GREAT HEAVENS

...

Am I allowed to have a praise and degradation kink- I mean what?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 18.2K 29
"𝐢 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟, 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞." "𝐰𝐞𝐥�...
10.6K 335 25
In which it wasnt Hayley who got pregnant, but rather her best friend Niklaus Mikealson x oc The originals x oc
74.5K 1.6K 11
Elodie Riling went to sleep watching her favorite show.. TVD. But when she woke up everything was completely different. She found herself in a new...
2.7K 133 6
-𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝐎𝐑 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲 𝗦𝗮𝗹𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲...