š—”š—˜š—§š—›š—˜š—„'š—¦ š— š—¢š—©š—œš—”š—š...

By LilyisTireddd

šš†šš‘ššŽšš— ššˆ/šš— š™»/šš—'ššœ šš•šš’ššššŽ šššš˜ššŽššœ šš’šš—šššš˜ ššŠ ššŒšš›šš’ššœššŽššœ šš‹ššŽššŒššŠššžššœššŽ šš˜šš šš šš’ššššŒšš‘ššŽššœ ššŠšš—šš... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 6

741 36 7
By LilyisTireddd

I said make me love myself
so that I might love you

Saint Bernard by Lincoln

As Paimon stopped the castle, the other 3 decided to hang the laundry and pull out a few chairs.

So as planned, Oz helped y/n hang the wet clothes on a line while Lumine dragged out a few chairs and a table. Paimon, however, was complaining about not having enough snacks.

Eventually after everything was settled, the four of them sat down at the table and drank some tea y/n had made. Paimon wanted hot chocolate, so she was given that instead.

"So, is there a reason you were flying around here, Ozvaldo?" Lumine asked the raven, who was standing on the edge of the table, dipping his head into a glass of water.

The large bird dried his face in his feathers before speaking up, "Please call me Oz. And to answer your question, I was in search of Mein Fräulein."

Lumine nodded and decided not to bug him more about whoever he was looking for.

"Have you found any clues yet?" y/n wrote before staring at the night raven.

"Unfortunately, no. I have spoken to many people, but I haven't found anything." the bird sighed, before sipping his water again.

Their conversation went on for a few more hours until dusk hit and Oz decided to venture out once again.

-

The stillness of the castle was comforting in a way that lulled each person in the house to sleep. All except for one energetic fairy who floated by the door waiting.

After a few minutes, the door turned to the black dial and Aether walked out of the door before collapsing on the stairs.

"Aether!" Paimon yelped before flying towards him and tried her best to keep him standing until he could walk to the seat by the fireplace.

She sighed before staring at the injured wizard, "You don't look so good, Aether.." Paimon whispered, surprisingly being not as loud as she usually is.

"It's not good out there at all. Fatui agents as well as harbingers surround almost each and every nation. Though they are working for the same goal, I suspect some have personal matters to attend to in each nation." The tired blond explained, leaning his head over the back rest.

"Like Signora.." Paimon added.

"The Tsaritsa can not be more frustrating, can she?" He sighed, before turning to the fairy who was making some tea in front of him.

"Aether, you have worked really hard today, maybe you should take a rest. I can bring the drink to your room." Paimon suggested as she took out a mug.

Aether smiled gently at the fairy before traveling up the stairs towards his bedroom.

As he was about to walk past the other rooms, he stopped at one specific curtain under the flight of stairs and opened it slightly. He peeked his head around the silk and stared at the figure in the old mattress.

He sighed before speaking up slowly, "My archons. What are we going to do with you y/n l/n."

A small smile covered his face before he closed the curtain lightly and walked towards his bedroom.

-

"Y/NNNNNN!"

"MMMMMMMM.."

Y/n had been woken up by none other than Lumine herself. Shaking the poor person violently and screaming, she successfully succeeded in awakening them.

"Hi, goodmorning y/n." she smiled innocently.

They opened their mouth ready to cuss out the blonde as if it were a rap competition, but were stopped by literally nothing.

Instead, they revealed the middle finger to Lumine and smiled back the same way.

After getting ready, Lumine decided to explain what they were going to do that day.

"So, since Paimon is being lazy, I thought we should take the opportunity to hang out more and do a bit of shopping!"

Y/n smiled at the excited girl and raided their notebook, letting it face towards her.

"I would love to hang out with you more, Lumi."

The blonde squealed and y/n jumped  thinking they did something wrong, so they faced the notebook back to themselves and started scribbling out the nickname.

"I am so sorry. I didn't mean to do that."

Y/n shoved the notebook back in Lumine's face with a nervous expression, but was relieved to see her smiling.

"It seems so much cuter when you call me that! Rather than my stupid brother." She grumbled the last bit causing y/n to chuckle.

After the interaction, Lumine formed geo rocks surrounding her (similar to Shenhe's idle animation) causing a light to quickly flash and change her appearance into what looked like a teenage girl.

"Aether keeps telling me to practice this, but it's just such a hassle. Apparently it's for 'our safety'. I understand it but it's just so annoying."

As the one sided conversation continued, Lumine turned the dial to a yellow and opened the door revealing Liyue.

"After you."

And before they knew it, y/n was stepping out into the area of Liyue. It was nothing like how they expected it to be, as the lanterns and architecture seemed surreal.

"It's gorgeous here."

Lumine stared at them in slight shock before speaking up.

"You've never been to Liyue Harbor?"

"I was stuck helping my parents in Mondstadt, so I never went far outside the city."

"I see. Well then, we'll take the opportunity now to explore the place for you!"

That sentence lit up the l/n's face and they immediately rushed off towards all the shops.

Though it was a bit of a hassle for Lumine, the happiness shown on y/n's face was much worth it. Though it didn't last long when the both of them stopped at a sign.

"Lumine, look." they wrote quickly.

"Yes, y/n, I see."

Their breath hitched and they quickly turned towards the blonde girl who looked just as shocked as them.

"Y/n, I'll bring you back to the 'shop'. Hide yourself as well as you can behind me." Lumine had suddenly gone serious.

For y/n, it was a bit of a shocking sight. Usually Lumine would be joking around or bullying Aether, but now she seemed concerned, maybe even a little distressed.

Whatever the case, they both quickly ran back to the safety of their castle, trying to avoid the guards.

Slamming the door shut before transforming back, Lumine quickly yelled for Paimon who came flying down the stairs at the sound of her name. Following behind her was Aether, who seemed concerned at the tone of voice Lumine was using.

"We need to talk."

Of all things, times, and places that could be there.

A wanted poster for Y/N L/N. Signed specifically by the Knights of Favonius and Fatui, was definitely not what any of them had in mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.9K 5K 44
š†šžš§š¬š”š¢š§ šŒ. šƒšžš¦šØš§š¬ x š…. š‘šžššššžš« (š’šžšÆšžš§ šƒšžšššš„š² š’š¢š§š¬ š€š” w/ šƒ.šˆ.š‚.šŠ.š€.š€.š™.) After being burned at the stake u...
200 4 6
Lumine and Paimon had just finished their Quests made a couple of friends and is in a relationship with Lyney, They message each other and send postc...
102K 2.8K 32
!!USES SHE/HER PRONOUNS, IF NOT WANTED PLEASE CHANGE THEM AS BEST AS POSSIBLE!! !Modern College/Uni AU! Also this has NOTHING to do with the song Cen...
140K 5.3K 33
-------āļ»æ āļ»æ āļ»æ------- If i get a chance to meet you again, this time I will tell how much I love you. So please, I miss you so much y/n. -------āļ»æ...