๏ผด๏ผก๏ผข๏ผฏ๏ผฏ - ๏ผณ๏ผฐ๏ผน ๏ผธ ๏ผฆ๏ผก๏ผญ๏ผฉ๏ผฌ๏ผน

By VibingCxcilia

"๐…๐ˆ๐๐„, ๐ˆ'๐‹ ๐€๐ƒ๐Œ๐ˆ๐“ ๐ˆ๐“. ๐ˆ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”, ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐‘." "๐ˆ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐“๐Ž๐Ž, ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐Œ๐Ž๐... More

๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐š๐™ฐ๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐š‚/๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ด๐š‚๐šƒ
CHAPTER 2 - FORGER ANYA
CHAPTER 3 - KIDNAPPED
CHAPTER 4 - ENTRANCE EXAM
CHAPTER 5 - WIFE
CHAPTER 6 - FULL FAMILY
CHAPTER 7 - INTERVIEW
CHAPTER 8 - INTERVIEW PART 2
CHAPTER 9 - AFTERMATH
CHAPTER 10 - FOR SCHOOL
CHAPTER 11 - EDEN ACADEMY
CHAPTER 12 - FIRST DAY
CHAPTER 13 - CLASS
CHAPTER 14 - DAMIAN AND THE AKASHI FAMILY
CHAPTER 15 - STATE SECURITY SERVICE
CHAPTER 16 - BRIAR YURI
CHAPTER 17 - HAPPY FAMILY
CHAPTER 18 - CHEMISTRY
CHAPTER 19 - STELLA
CHAPTER 20 - STOPPING AN ASSASSINATION
CHAPTER 21 - WHATEVER IT TAKES
CHAPTER 22 - FORGER BOND
CHAPTER 23 - MUSIC ASSIGNMENT
CHAPTER 24 - STUDYING FOR MIDTERM EXAMS
CHAPTER 25 - RESULTS
CHAPTER 26 - FROST FIONA
CHAPTER 27 - STELLA LAKE
CHAPTER 28 - IMPERIAL SCHOLAR MIXER
CHAPTER 29 - DESMOND FAMILY
CHAPTER 30 - DESMOND ESTATE
CHAPTER 31 - TOUR
CHAPTER 32 - A MALL DATE
CHAPTER 33 - DESMOND MELINDA
CHAPTER 34 - BACKSTORY
CHAPTER 35 - VACATION
CHAPTER 36 - THE DAYS FOLLOWING
CHAPTER 37 - HANDKERCHIEF
CHAPTER 38 - SPY DOWN
CHAPTER 39 - FRIENDSHIP SCHEME WITH BUMPS
CHAPTER 40 - SURRENDER
CHAPTER 41 - CONGRATS
CHAPTER 42 - THORN PRINCESS
CHAPTER 43 - MCMAHON MATTHEW
CHAPTER 44 - HOSPITAL
CHAPTER 45 - DINNER
CHAPTER 46 - DINNER PART 2
CHAPTER 47 - DOUBLE LIFE
CHAPTER 48 - TRUTH REVEALED
CHAPTER 49 - WORKING TOGETHER
CHAPTER 50 - MESSED UP TRUTH
CHAPTER 51 - DOUBLE TEAM WITH A DATE
CHAPTER 52 - PREPARATION
CHAPTER 53 - TODAY
CHAPTER 54 - 12 PM
CHAPTER 55 - BIG BOSS
CHAPTER 56 - COMATOSE
CHAPTER 57 - OMG (BY NEWJEANS)
โ“…โ“โ’บโ’ถโ“ˆโ’บ โ“‡โ’บโ’ถโ’น - (โ’ถ/โ“ƒ)

CHAPTER 1 - OPERATION STRIX

12.1K 285 44
By VibingCxcilia

WORDS BETWEEN -   - MEANS THOUGHTS

3rd POV - AUTHOR

Somewhere is Westails, there was a meeting that was being conducted. 

"One of our diplomats in Ostania was killed in a car wreck. We assume it was an assassination by the far right wing politcial party. 

They want war between both our nations. We need to know what the East is planning." Another man then spooked up. 

"We should send 'them' on this very important mission. They are the best spies and agents we have. 'Twilight' and 'Midnight'." He finished off.

Somewhere else in Westails, a young girl about the age of 13 with an appearance of 13 year old too was waiting patiently on a tall, abandoned building with a sniper rifle locked and loaded and ready to attack her target. 

The young girl's code name is Agent Midnight, her real name, lost and long forgotten.

Just then, she saw something move through the scope of the rifle. 

2 men, dressed in mostly black with a trench coat appeared, both holding a briefcase.

Midnight then placed her finger on the trigger and waited for a little. 

Once she found the right moment, she shot 4 bullets, both going right through the mans' head and heart. 

"Bullseye." She smirked.

She packed up and looked around to see if she let anything behind that could indicate that she was there. 

She jumped from the roof top to the emergency stairwells and onto the floor with ease. 

Once Midnight arrived at the bloody scene, she looked around to see if there was any witness. 

Once the coast was clear, she snatched the 2 briefcases and walked away.

Once she turned the corner, she crouched down right beside a pile of boxes and opened the briefcases. 

In one, there was a huge amount of cash and in the other one, there was a large amount of some sort of substance which was her mission. 

"Well, my work here is done." Midnight then looked at her watch. 

"Hm, it's 3 p.m. now so students should be heading home." She muttered.

She quickly changed out of her outfit and into a school uniform. 

She then packed all the money and substances into a backpack and wore it on her back and started to head out to the main streets. 

The main streets were packed with people going home from work and school. 

Midnight weaved in between the people to the train station. Once she arrived, she started to walk down the platform.

As she did so, she saw a shop that was selling some meat buns. Though, it was a cover up. It was one of the Westalian Intelligence's many informants. 

The Westalian Intelligence Services' Eastern-Focused Division is the main division which is where Midnight and Twilight work. Their job is to keep peace between the 2 nations.

Anyways, the meat bun shop had the organization's logo posted on the side which means that there is a mission that needs to be taken care of. 

Midnight walked up to the cashier and smiled, acting like a normal school girl. 

"Greetings. I would like to order 2 meat buns please." The old man selling the meat buns looked at the young girl and smiled. "Alright, coming right up." He answered.

As he started to pack the 2 ordered food, he started to talk. 

"Would you like a free manga with it? It's my granddaughter's that she doesn't want anymore." The man asked.

"If it's for free then, why not." She replied. "Alright." He then placed them all in a bag. 

"Your total is 787.27 dalac." Midnight rummaged through her pocket and pulled out 1000 dalac.

"Here you go. And you can keep the change." She smiled. The man smiled. "Have a nice day. Please come again." "Thank you." She nodded.

She grabbed the bag and entered the now arrived train. 

She went near the back and seated to the right as there was a man with blonde hair and blue eyes sitting on her left. 

She sat down and got comfortable and opened the meat buns and manga.

POV - MIDNIGHT/(?/?) (?/?)

Once I sat down, I opened the bag and took out the meat buns and manga. 

I took a bite out of the meat bun before opening the manga to a page that was marked. I started to read what it said. 

'Good day, or rather good afternoon, Agent Midnight. Amazing work on your latest mission. 

Thanks to you, the higher ups are safe from that substance you have taken to the benefit of Westails.'

I stopped to take another bite of my meat bun then continued. 

'I'm afraid you can't relax since we have another assignment for you. 

Your target now is the leader of the National Unity Party, Desmond Donovan. He is a big threat to the peace between the nations.' 

I took a look at the picture in the manga panel. -Seems real evil and old to be in a manga that's all cute.-

'Your mission is to get close to him and get a close eye on his scandalous activities. To do so, you will be paired up with Agent Twilight and be one of his children.' I choked on my meat bun. 

-TWILIGHT'S CHILD!?- I started to cough and so did someone else. I looked to see a man with blonde hair and blue eyes. 

-T-TWILIGHT!?- I looked away and continued to read.

'Desmond is always uptight and cautious about others. So basically he does everything behind the scenes. 

His only appearance in public is only at events held at his children's elite private school. These serve like informal get togethers for industrial and political leaders. 

You are to get enrolled into this school with the other child and gain entry to these events.'

I took a break and looked outside the window to look at the beautiful view. 'However, the deadline is coming up very soon. Only one week remains.' 

"I HAVE 7 DAYS TO MAKE ANOTHER CHILD!?" I flinched from the yell of my soon to be father. 

"Excuse me." The man apologized. 'We're calling this 'Operation Strix'. 

This operation is the key to keeping peace between the 2 nations and maybe the world.' I closed my eyes for a little. 

'You and your fellow agents do many great things that never see the light of day. You are heroes without shadows. 

You don't get anything from it. But, never forget that people's lives are because of your hard work.' 

I smiled from the words. 'You might be wondering, Midnight. 'Why do we need another child when we have me?' 

Well, it's because it would be too suspicious to have a child enroll with perfect grades and doings. That's why.'

I packed my things up and when the train came to a stop, I got off. As I was walking back to HQ, I heard footsteps from behind me. 

"I will text you via your phone to the apartment and any info I will be preparing for the both of us." I nodded. 

"You got it, Agent Twilight. Pleased to be your partner." I answered. "Likewise." He nodded.

I turned the corner and went into the photo booth where it then took a picture of me.

The inside of the booth started to go down and in seconds, I was in the base of HQ. 

"Good afternoon, Agent Midnight." I looked up and it was my handler, Sherwood Sylvia. 

"Sherwood-san. Here are the goods I found on my latest mission." I said. 

I opened my backpack and took everything out of it and dumped it on the table.

She smiled at me and patted my head. 

"Good job. Well, I don't want to keep you away from your father now. You may leave." The woman said.

"Alright. Have a nice rest of your day, Sherwood-san." I bid her goodbye. "Bye, Midnight." 

I walked back into the booth that then brought me back up. Just then I got a message on my phone.

It was Agent Twilight. 'Come to the address I provided at the bottom. Your name will be Forger (F/N) for this mission and I am Forger Loid.' 

I responded to the message and headed to the address he provided. While I was at it, I changed the contact name to 'Dad'. 

-Well, this is only the start to the mission and I already feel like things are gonna be bumpy from now on.-

Though, I was kinda happy cause I never experienced having a family as I grew up as I spy with no memory of my early life like my family, parents, and all that. I smiled a little. 

-Maybe it's not gonna be that bad. Though, I wonder what's gonna be in store for us?- 

Just then, I saw Agent Twilight up ahead near the house. -Well, here we go.-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 381 16
I yearned for all these to be real, I wished we met under a normal circumstance, where I would probably have a loving wife and an adorable daughter...
14.1K 282 32
Evermore is a fan fiction tale related to the manga Spy x Family written by Tatsuya Endo. This story will depict how Twilight and Yor slowly start t...
14.5K 499 81
โœงโ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜…: *.โœฆ .* :โ˜…. โ”€โ”€โ”€โœง ๐šœ๐š™๐šข ๐šก ๐š๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šข ๐š๐šŠ๐š—-๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐šœ๐š™๐š˜๐š’๐š•๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐š–๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŠ & ๐šŠ๐š—๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐š’๐š™๐šœ ๐š’๐š—๐šŒ๐š•๐šž๐š๐šŽ...
60.9K 1.9K 15
"๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐จ ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ค?" "๐๐จ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ..." ๏ฟฝ...