SWEET CHAOS | Chae Hyungwon

Tokkimallows

Loving you was a pain in the ass but I don't mind as long as I'm with you. Еще

THE CHAOS BEGAN
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31 ⚠️
CHAPTER 32 ⚠️
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37 ⚠️
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

CHAPTER 40

402 16 5
Tokkimallows

NAMKYU'S POV

"So the handcuffs thing inside the bedroom?" Namgil asked Hyungwon. He give him a nod and look at me who was beside Namgil then Hyungwon lift his eyebrows at me.

"Then how about those scratches on your lower back?" Namgil asked Hyungwon again.

"Why don't you ask Ms. Namkyu?" Hyungwon told him. Then Namgil gave me a serious look.

"Looks like we're done here. You're not rolling around with some girl. I should get going" Chairman Chae said as he stood up and made his way to the front door.

"But sir" Namgil quickly followed him outside leaving Hyungwon and I inside.

"What was that?" I asked him.

"I'm just telling the truth" Hyungwon calmly said.

"Why are you so calm in this kind o-----" I was cut off when the door opened once again revealing Namgil.

"I'll get back and you two better explain everything" Namgil said before closing the door.

"What was that?" I asked Hyungwon.

"What was what?"

"You acting overprotective earlier"

"What? What about that? Why is he even putting hi---- no wait. Why did you cuffed me?" Hyungwon suddenly remember what I did to him.

"Hey mister don't even try to change the subject"

"No, you... Don't ignore my question. Why did you handcuffed me?"

"Why? I was trying to get you laid and that was part of the play"

"No, don't even try to bring the sex play here. First of all you're not the type of person who'll act so bold Infront of me without getting drunk. A minute ago you're basically ranting about me fucking you senseless then now you're trying to get me laid? That's not so you Namkyu" Hyungwon said.

"Okay I handcuffed you. I was trying to catch up, no one was telling me what's going on out there. I was originally planning not to uncuff you until you tell me everything but then someone came and u didn't know it was your father" I explained to him.

"And look now. Father knew the thing between us and even Section Commander Kim saw me like that earlier" Hyungwon said.

"Why are we even arguing about this? We already have a great scolding ahead us"

"No, Namkyu I wasn't trying to argue with you. I was just want to clear things up" Hyungwon suddenly become so soft towards me.

"Yeah clear things up. Why are you being so overprotective earlier? The hand against my back?" I asked looking at him directly.

"Sorry for not keeping my cool that time, it's just that.... How do I even explain this. A random employee of my father touching your back. Specially that guy who keeps on chasing me, he doesn't have manners" Hyungwon said making a fuss over a hand against my back.

"Argh!!! This is so fucked up"

Then a knock came on the door. As soon as the door opened Namgil quickly stepped in closing the door behind him.

"Why are you still here?" Hyungwon asked.

"I need to talk to the both of you" Namgil said. "Sit"

As soon as I heard that word coming out from Namgil's mouth I didn't hesitate and do what he said.

"Didn't we discussed this already with my fathe---"

"I said sit down we need to talk" Namgil said in a serious tone.

I grabbed Hyungwon by his arm and pulled him down for him to sit beside me then Namgil across the two of us.

"Now you two better tell me the truth. How long have you been sleeping together?" Namgil asked looking at me in the eyes then shift his attention to Hyungwon.

"Isn't that question too personal for us to answer you Section Commander Kim?" Hyungwon answered, I notice how he formally addresses Namgil knowing that he doesn't want to answer the question.

"Young master, I'm not asking you this question because of my work" Namgil respond.

"Then can I ask you wh---"

"Don't even think about it" I whispered to Hyungwon who I noticed was trying to pick a fight with Namgil.

"So how long? Or should I say how many times have you done it?" Namgil said just staring at Hyungwon.

"I'm not so sure about that maybe around ----"

"Two times" I cut Hyungwon off.

"Young master???" Namgil gave me a look before focusing on Hyungwon once again.

"I'm not so sure about that. Around 4 times" Hyungwon said.

"Wait" I tried to make him stop talking.

"What do you mean four? This isn't the first time?" Namgil asked.

"Yeah four times, her first time, then in the training camp, then the other day and today. No wait does rubbing between her thighs count? Then that makes it 5 times" Hyungwon answered it arrogantly, he sounds like he was bragging it. Hyungwon you really are an asshole now we're doomed.

"That many tim---- wait did you just said her first time? Did you just took my sister's v card?" Namgil asked.

"Yeah I di---- what?! Did you just said sister?!" Hyungwon exclaimed out of shocked.

"He probably didn't know I'm your sister that's why he's talking like that. That's why he exaggerated things, he probably thought that you're interested in me an---"

"And if I'm not your brother why is he acting like that is he even your boyfriend?" Namgil asked.

"We're not in that kind of relationship" I answered.

"See? Namkyu I know that you're already an a----"

"Not yet, but I'm waiting for her" Hyungwon suddenly cut Namgil off.

"What?" Namgil and I said at the same time.

"I said I'm waiting for her, she just broke up with her ex and--" Hyungwon explained to Namgil. "Wait up. You have three older brothers? I thought it was only Ravi and Sungkyu?" Hyungwon asked me.

"You know my brothers?" Namgil asked. "That's not really an important question right now. So Sungkyu know about you two?"

"No" I answered.

"No, only Ravi" Hyungwon said at the same time.

"Ravi? You mean Wonshik? And what did he said?" Namgil questioned me but I'm not talking I know once I told him everything he'll scold Ravi once he get back.

"Hyungwon I believed you heard what they talk about that time?" Namgil said looking at Hyungwon.

"Do I really have to say it? It looks like you two should talk about it privately" Hyungwon answered.

"We'll this isn't just about us siblings you got yourself involved too" Namgil said. He sounds scarier now.

"He said to settle things between me and Namkyu" Hyungwon simply said.

"That's it?" Namgil asked.

"No, no, no he threw a fit at first but since it's done, you know Wonshik, getting angry won't undone something that's done" I explained trying to convince Namgil so that he won't scold Wonshik back at home.

"Ahhh this is so... How did this happen" Namgil groaned in frustration.

"I was drunk that time" I said.

"That's not a reason" they both said at the same time.

"What? You too?" I asked Namgil.

"Well it's kinda true but wait... Didn't you just took advantage of a drunk person young master?" Namgil said looking over Hyungwon.

"She literally threw herself at me" Hyungwon said.

"Why are we even arguing about this, it already happened nothing can change" I told both of them.

"But didn't you have a boyfriend?" Namgil asked finally remembering Seungwoo.

"We already broke up" I told him.

"So he did know about you two sleeping together?" Namgil asked.

"Yeah that's why I end the things between Seungwoo and I"  I respond.

"That's why I told you I'm waiting for Namkyu" Hyungwon suddenly said.

"Aren't you just coming for Namkyu because of the sex?"

"Hell no, I fell in love at her at first sight" Hyungwon proudly said.

"How did you even know her? You really don't like going to the HQ after all" Namgil said looking at Hyungwon.

"I met her in a hotel" Hyungwon said and that shook me off guard.

"What? In a hotel?" Namgil asked looking at me.

"Yeah, the day I've just arrived here in Korea I stayed in a hotel and I rode the elevator with her" Hyungwon answered. That was the first time I saw him, he was wearing a white shirt and a black jacket over it.

"You met her there? Was it the day I saw you with Sungkyu in the car?" Namgil asked me

"That was the night you and your guys are chasing me because of my father's will" Hyungwon said.

So that night I pretend to have sex with him and the guys who's chasing him was with Namgil? So that means Namgil was also there in the hotel.

"Is that the same night that you two had sex for the first time?" Namgil asked the two of us giving us a serious look.

"No" I answered

"Yes" Hyungwon answered.

"So what is the truth" Namgil said crossing his arms against his chest.

"Not really sex, we just pretended to. Your crazy men are bursting in every hotel room to check if I'm there. I went inside an unlocked hotel room and I didn't expect it to be Namkyu, I asked for her help to pretend that we're having sex so your men will no longer inspect the whole room"  Hyungwon explained.

To be honest I was really clueless how the hell did he managed to get inside of my hotel room and why's the only idea he have was pretending to be having sex but now it was all clear to me thanks to him explaining everything to my older brother.

"Why you cluelessly help him knowing that some guy was after him?" Namgil asked me.

"He looks so desperate that time and he doesn't look like he was going to harm me" I explained. "And he was really handsome I can't say no" I added.

"Wait did you just???" Hyungwon look over me.

"Wait we're not here to talk about how you two fell in lov--- ahh now this is so fucked up" Namgil said scratching the back of his head out of frustration. Then a phone suddenly rang.

"It's mine excuse me for a minute" Hyungwon said before heading back inside the bedroom.

"Oppa" I called him looking down. "Are you angry?"

"How would I not be angry when the guy that I've been chasing has been touching my sister" He answered.

"It's not really him" I told him. "I mean it's not really him who's been touching, mostly I was the one who's throwing myself to him"

"What? I know you're already an adult Namkyu but of all people why does it have to be him and it's not like you two done it just one time to call it a mistake" Namgil said looking at me directly.

"Yes I'm aware of that" I respond.

"Do you really like the young master?" He questioned me.

"Yes I do like him but for now I can't really tell him that, I'm still confused whether I like him for who he really is or that I'm just too attached to him cause he's showering me lots of love" I explained to Namgil. I was really nervous to tell him what I'm feeling not knowing if he like Hyungwon for me or not.

"But you know that Hyungwon is engaged right now?" Namgil said.

"I'm aware of that"

"But you know that the Hwang won't call of the wedding just like that" Namgil told me. "And if they know that thing between you and the young master, you can be in great danger" He added.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
The second hand embarrassment from Hyungwon being jealous of Namkyu's brother.😂😂

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

126K 6K 31
Hoseok messaged hyungwon instead of a hook-up. Once they get to know each other what happened? [completed]
21.5K 864 36
Monsta X OTP imagines for all you Monbebe's out there. 《REQUESTS: CLOSED》
5.5K 412 49
"i swear to fucking god it's just a username." ⓒ roseonghwas 2017
246 41 43
𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘯𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘣𝘰𝘳 * shownu x changkyun 02.17.20