The Bond We Have

By wifeofkuroken

Liliana Marissa Swan, twin to Isabella Marie Swan, Liliana has always been the favored twin Finding her pass... More

Cast & Quotes
Twilight
Act 1
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
New Moon
Act 2
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
Eclipse
Act 3
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
Breaking Dawn Part One
Act 4
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
Breaking Dawn Part Two
Act 5
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
Thank You
Book Two !!!

4

2.7K 83 0
By wifeofkuroken

Liliana

It had been about two months since we had all left Forks and most of us moved to Mystic Falls for my brother and a change of scenery.

Thankfully things have gone well and I've been able to keep the mate/imprint bond with Paul together. Klaus had me start school at Mystic Falls High so I could watch over the doppelgänger Elena plus her boyfriend Stefan who happens to be an old friend that he compelled to forget decades ago the Bennett witch and the blonde haired vampire Caroline Forbes.

Klaus had gotten a house built for me and the others since he took over Alarics body who was Elena's aunts boyfriend and the history teacher at school.

None of them are aware of what or who I am the others included. My brother has been under their noses this entire time but they haven't noticed.

I have no idea where Elijah is or what he's up to but I have no doubt he's planning something against Klaus.

It's not like I can stop him or warn Klaus this is a feud between them that I won't get in between.

Today was just like any other day at school just like at Forks stares were constantly on us. Today there were new students joining not sure what their names was I only know they're fraternal twins one girl and one boy.

As usual it was time for lunch as we all walked in I could hear the voice of one of the new students.

"Who are they?" I shook my head with a sigh as I walked with Emmett and Rosalie Emmett had his arm over Rose's shoulders while he spun me around with his other hand me and Alice a habit of doing that.

"That's the Cullens they're all adopted siblings that just moved here two months ago so the tall blonde haired one is Rosalie and the big guy next to her is Emmett the girl he's spinning around is Liliana they're super gorgeous and the best throuple you'll ever see Rosalie and Emmett are really protective of Liliana because she tends to get a a lot of attention and confessions from both boys and girls not just for her looks but her personality but she can be your worse nightmare at times aside from that the three of them keep to themselves" I rolled my eyes as the three of us sat at our usual table as we listened to Caroline gossip about us to the new students.

"Oh the blonde haired guy is Jasper and he's with the dark haired girl Alice who's around the same height as Liliana" I pulled out my phone and texted Paul I felt bad because they had to cover patrol for not only their territory but the Cullens as well.

"They're all totally gorgeous straight out of a magazine but don't waste your time as I said they stick to theme-selves" I smirked lightly smart one.

I felt eyes on me as I looked up my blue eyes boring into the two pairs of hazel eyes a bored expression on my face. The two new kids both instantly looked away cheeks tinted pink as I snickered.

I felt an arm tighten around my waist and shoulder. Looks like someone's jealous I internally laugh rat Rose and Emmett as they glared the two students "if looks could kill" I said making Jasper snicker with me.

"Enough of that have you talked to Paul?" Alice asked with her usual cheery expression as I nodded.

"He said Bella has fallen into a state of depression and according to Charlie hasn't left her room since Edward broke up with her and left her in the woods every night she wakes up screaming bloody murder and Charlie is thinking about sending her to live with her mom in Florida I believe" the bright smile Alice usually held dropped

"He left her in the woods?" Rose asked as I nodded "he told her he didn't want her no more fed her some excuse about Carlisle not looking his age and left her there Sam found her aside from that and more people shifting nothing is really going on there are the occasional 'bear sightings' but nothing more" I shrugged my shoulders as we all moved onto a different topic before the bell rang.

Time Skip

"Hi!" I gripped my locker door tightly as I moved my eyes to one of the new students. She was about 5'8, dark brown hair, hazel eyes, and fair skin I looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "Hello" I said grabbing my things from my locker.

"I'm Julia Robinson you're Liliana Cullen right?" I blinked at her but nodded internally groaning. Others have learned not to communicate with us why is she trying to?

Is this how Edward felt in the beginning before he decided to stupidly pursue Bella?

"Cool I was just wondering if you could tutor me in history! I heard you're up for valedictorian and have the highest grades in school!" I scratched the back of my neck as a boy rushed over grabbing onto Julia's hand.

"Juls leave her alone and let's go" he said trying to pull her away "oh this is my twin brother Richard!" her chipper personality is quite annoying. I've just gotten used to Alice I can't deal with another one.

"Hey babe who are they?" I internally sighed as a hand went around my waist and over my shoulders. "This is Julia and Richard Robinson the new students Julia was just asking me if I could tutor her" I smiled but sent Rose and Emmett pointed looks that went unnoticed by the two in front of us.

"Sorry she can't we're pretty busy after school you should ask Caroline I heard she's really smart" Rose said through gritted teeth.

Julia looked sad but nodded with a fake smile her brother sent her a sympathetic smile before they both walked away.

When they were away I released a breath I didn't know I was holding. "Thank god we need to go Klaus needs us to help him tonight for the decade dance apparently he's going to go after the Bennett witch plus Bex's helped plan it" they both nodded as we made our way out of the school meeting Alice and Jasper out front.

I have a bad feeling about tonight

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

498K 9.5K 46
Rhea Swan is often the forgotten twin sister of Bella Swan. Rhea currently lives with her mother but is moving back to Forks with her sister. Until t...
878K 27K 48
B O O K O N E ; Christina Swan was the older sister to the infamous Bella Swan. The twenty-one year old was the reason that the two sisters were mov...
567K 13.4K 45
Genesis Swan is the elder sister of Bella Swan. She and her sister move in with their father after their mother Renee and her new husband go off arou...