KS8 - Still You

By thekswriter

8th generation of Kirigun series More

Introduction
Chapter 1 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 2 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 3 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 4 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 5 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 6 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 7 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 8 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 9 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 10 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 11 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 12 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 13 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 14 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 15 Axl ❤️ Licah🔞
Chapter 16 Enzo ❤️ Honey
Chapter 17 Enzo ❤️ Honey
Chapter 18 Enzo ❤️ Honey
Chapter 19 Enzo ❤️ Honey
Chapter 20 Enzo ❤️ Honey
Chapter 21 Enzo ❤️ Honey
Chapter 22 Enzo ❤️ Honey
Chapter 23 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 25 Axl ❤️ Licah
Special chapter Enzo ❤️ Honey
Chapter 26 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 27 Enzo ❤️ Honey
Chapter 28 Enzo ❤️ Honey
Chapter 29 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 30 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 31 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 32 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 33 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 34 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 35 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 36 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 37 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 38 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 39 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 40 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 41 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 42 Axl ❤️ Licah
Final Chapter Axl ♥ Licah♥Lyrics
Chapter 43 Enzo ❤️ Honey Cont.
Chapter 44 Enzo ❤️ Honey

Chapter 24 Axl ❤️ Licah

3K 326 91
By thekswriter

Licah's POV

I didn't know that the one who will interview me is one of Axl's applicants that I rejected before. She wanted to be Axl's wife too. I think she knows I am the one who did that.

She let me start by telling something about myself. I started with my recognition during school and with my past work experiences. I am not nervous. I am confident. What bothers me most is how she looks at me. At least, leave her personal grudge out of this.

"This will be a serious task and we need someone who will be dedicated to this job. We will be needing someone keen on details since you can drag the company down with just a missing digit 0 in your report.  We needed someone who have a leadership skill too. You get what I mean?" She asked.

"I understand ma'am. I believe I am perfect for the job." I said confidently.

"This wouldn't be easy. We may ask you to extend working hours, but we can assure you that every second will be compensated. Checking your transcript of records is amazing. If you can promise that you'll be dedicated to this job, then please sign the contract. We will be very pleased to have you on our team." Ms. Ronquillo smiled at me.

I smiled at her back. "You have my words on that. You won't regret it, ma'am." I signed the contract.

I returned to my husband's office. I acted like I am down.

"It's okay, baby. You don't need that job." Axl played with my hair.

I just kept silent for a moment.

"I feel sad. I swear."

"Baby, you can stay at home. I can transfer my office there too if you want. Nothing is impossible." Axl suggested.

"I feel sad because this will be my last day as your assistant. I'll be one of the team leaders in the finance department. How about that?" I smiled widely.

"Ugh! It's not surprising. Congratulations!" How could he look so fake greeting me?

"At least act happy and proud for me."

Axl faked a wide smile again.

We went home earlier than usual.

"Wow, am I seeing Axl right now? It's too early for you to be here." His grandmom welcomed us with his gardening shovel in his hand.

"This is married life, mom." Axl answered without letting go of my hand.

"Good that you are married." Mommy Reese turned to me. "Get changed now, Licah. You are coming with us."

"Where, mom?" I asked. Of course, I need to dress according to the place.

"Gardening." Riley put his arm around me. I looked at him from head to toe. He will pass as the most stylish gardener of all. I was shocked when I see Maru and my mother-in-law too.

I looked at Axl. Please save me. I don't want to plant.

"Get changed, baby. Come with them." Axl said.

I have no choice then.
I followed them after changing into more comfortable clothes. I have to watch them first planting while watching the gardening tips on Youtube. They looked so serious like their life depends on it. Riley is different though since he is busy taking selfies on the bench.

Sir Rain and Cloud followed here as well.

"Intruders." Riley said.

"We want to plant too." I was amazed at how they answered in unison.

After a week here, I found out that they are both Maru's partners. I don't know how can he handle that.

Axl came too with a bottle of iced tea. "You tired?" He asked.

"Baby, I didn't even start yet."

"How can my grandson offer an iced tea to his wife only? Where is mine?" Mommy Reese whined.

I was about to give it to him but he said he was only joking around and they are just not used to Axl acting that way.

Maru is not even talking to his husbands. This thing is really new to me. He was so serious about what he is doing.

"How's your planting buddies?" Axl asked me. It's his fault that I am here.

"You go back to the room now," He will see how I suck at this.

When he left, I grabbed a pot and started to plant this seed. I have no idea what is this.

I was just surprised looking at them planting like a beginner. I thought they are already experts at this because they've been doing this already for how long.

"So are you happy with your married life?" Mommy Reese began asking me.

"So much. Axl is very sweet. He is an ideal husband. He is very good to me." I answered them.

"Good then. We are not worried now. Axl never had a relationship before so we thought it might become a problem." Mommy Reese told me.

I can't share with them that my sex life with him is very healthy. We always do it every night and it's both making us happy. I love being Axl's wife.

~~~~~

I am now working in the Finance department. The first day of work and I am already busy. They gave me a lot of tasks.

As a team leader, I called for a  huddle to at least better know my teammates and even introduce myself to them. I told them my expectations and I hope they can help me. After all, this is my husband's company. Our success will contribute to the company's growth. My phone keeps vibrating, but I am intentionally ignoring it. It is just Axl again sending his corny pick-up lines. I need to act professionally and focus on my work.

He has 8 miscalls already when checked. I answered it when our meeting ended.

"Baby, I just finished the meeting. What is wrong?"

"Go to my office now. I miss you."

"Baby, I can't. They are busy here. It won't be good if I leave them here just to go there. I love you, okay? Tell me what you want for lunch. Let me order for my husband."

"Baby, I want to have lunch with you." Axl said.

I looked around. Is lunch not in their vocabulary? It's 12:30 already but everyone is still busy at their desk.
"Sorry, baby. I can't leave yet. No one is taking their lunch."

"Okay." He replied coldly and hang up the phone.

I focused on my computer. I am reviewing the finance reports for the past years so I would know how to create mine or improvise it.

All you can hear here are the sound of the keyboards and mouse clicking.

"Uhm, good afternoon, sir." Our finance head spoke.

We all turned to her, only to see my husband standing near her room.

"Shit, why is he here? Are we doomed again?" Jean uttered. She is working under my team and is seated beside me.

"Why doomed?" I asked her.

"The last time he went here was last year. He scolded the head and made a scene. If he's here, it means our team did something terrible again." Jean added.

"Scary then. I wonder what is wrong this time." I just faced my desktop again.

"I know you are aware of this since you worked under him too. He is so hot-headed. He is such a perfectionist. We can't even go home early because of him. He hates seeing us talking in the hallway. Damn strict. You made the right decision to transfer here."
I want Jean to shut up now. Once she found out that I am married to Axl she will be shy to face me for sure. This would be awkward for her.
"That's because he had never a girlfriend before. He is married to his work. I heard that your project, I mean finding the wife for him failed that is why you are here. We already expected that. We know you did your job. Well, the problem is within him anymore. He is obsessed with work."
Shut up now, Jean.

I wonder how did they find out about my work. They announced me as Axl's assistant but it is confidential that one of my tasks is to find him a wife.

"I think he is fine." I replied.

"He is not. Well, most girls have a crush on him here, me? I would never. I bet his wife will be bored with him. I bet he will prioritize his money. It's a waste that he is handsome. If he could be sweet at least." Jean really can't control her mouth. Axl is sweet and I want to tell her this.

"Sir, what brings you here?" The team leader of the payroll asked him.

"I just want to have lunch with my..."
Axl is staring at me grinning.

Please, don't. This is only my first day.

"Lunch with my finance team." Axl grinned widely. "I heard that everyone is busy here. Relax. Okay? Because you keep working, my wife...I mean the company is doing so well so you deserve a treat."
What the hell is this act, Axl?
He was giggling like crazy.

"You heard that, team? Stand up. Today is a very fortunate day because we will have the opportunity to eat with Sir Axl." Our finance head announced.

Everyone stood up and followed the head. I was the last one to stand up.

"What is this? Explain." I told him when everyone left.

"My wife won't eat with me so I have to find a way. I love you." He smiled.

"Whatever makes you happy, crazy." I just shook my head.

We went to the restaurant nearby. It was owned by Axl's uncle.

They are now finding their seats. I am just new to the team so I have no close buddy yet.

"Here, Licah." My boss husband cheerfully asked. He tapped the seat beside him. The finance head stopped for a moment. I think she plans to seat beside Axl. She should be seated there because she is our superior.

"I am fine here, sir." I asked Jean to move.

"Here." He warned.

Fuck! What secret for 6 months? They will find out on our first day for sure because of him.

I glared at Axl. I told him to keep it hidden.

"So my assistant doesn't want to be seated beside me, now that he has his new team?" Axl grinned.

"It's not that, sir. Hehe."

Another girl signaled me to follow him.

Fine.

I seated beside him.

"So do you miss me?" He asked me when I was seated. "I mean was it hard to work in the finance department than to be my assistant?"

"It's easier to be in Finance, sir." I laughed loudly. No one laughed with me. Shit! That meant to be a joke.

"Licah." The head warned me.  "Be kind." She mouthed.

"You must be so happy now." Axl laughed. They faked a laugh too. Are they just copying Axl?

The chef walked toward us and hugged Axl. "You really woke me up for this. I told you, I retired already. I will charge you higher."

I saw him at our wedding but Axl forgot to introduce him to me.

"Oh, Licah?" He exclaimed when he saw me.

Axl stopped him. "This is Licah, my assistant before. He is now working for another team. This is my grandmom."
The chef pinched him. "I mean my mom's brother. Chef Nicolo." He got another pinch again. "I meant the famous chef Nikki."

"Hello, chef. It's nice to finally meet you." I think he already knows what is this act that we are pulling. My husband talked to him outside.

"Be polite with sir Axl. I know you once worked for him, but this is different now. If you offend our boss, our team might be affected." One of the team leaders told me.

I understand. I want to leave a good first impression on them. Axl returned to his seat.

Everyone is quiet. What kind of team lunch is this? It's boring.

The food all came at once. They started eating.

My husband grabbed my hand behind the table and caressed it.

"You eat too." Ma'am Sha said.

How can I? I can't eat with my left hand.

Axl is laughing at my struggle. Such a mean husband. I will punish you later.

"I have an announcement."
Everyone turned to Axl.
"After lunch, everyone can go now. If you keep working, I can't have time with...." He looked at me. Damn!
"I mean, I need to go home early too. I will feel bad leaving my employees busy working." He really went mad.
"Don't worry about your deadlines, I am going to extend them." He pressed my palm.

"Thank you so much for this kindness, sir." Ms. Sha said.

Kindness? It's for his sake.

The lunch went well.
We were now heading back to get our stuff and go home.

Axl walked past me.
My phone vibrated.

"I'll wait at the parking lot, baby. You have no excuse to ignore me. Let's go home."

A/N: sorry for not updating. I'll try to do it regularly again. Happy Sunday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

740 81 12
𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐 𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏; 𝑰𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒆
408K 13.7K 55
𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘥. © 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙞 𝙁𝙪𝙧𝙪𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚
571K 23.3K 77
Warning ⚠️🔞.... Tharn is a 26 years old billionaire.... He is rich...handsome...intelligent... CEO of the Kirigun industries... Almost owns all of...
544K 31.7K 72
Fourth Generation of my Kirigun series. 1st Generation: Possessive Tharn 2nd Generation: Falling in Love with my Sister's Boyfriend. 3rd Generation:...