Amazing White Girl

By adwlex

Jordan is a 25 y/o black female that lives alone in Chicago. Jordan is a no label ( a person who does not con... More

Wet Dream
The Mall
Almost Dinner Time
Almost Ready
Dinner Time
After Dinner
Bedtime
Morning After
That Evening
Jordan's House
She's Gone
After Work

Waking Up

852 5 0
By adwlex

Jordan's POV

I woke up wet... I was confused it seemed soo real! I was sad I should've known it was a dream though. But how could I when that's usually how dreams go they seem SO real! I wonder has she thought about me since I left town... Kayla is a white very beautiful girl I used to know in high school. She is on the slender side with a decent booty. Always wanted to date her but I believed she was straight and wouldn't date me so I never tried. But I admired her from a distance. Plus we were close friends in high school. I always wanted her but never had her so I was shocked I had a dream about her. Hmm I wonder if this means she's thinking about me. Or maybe she liked me all along. I don't know who knows I thought to myself. I rose out of bed went straight to my closet & picked out a outfit. I picked out my Jordan 6 Retro Midnight Navy shoes, with blue jeans ripped up of course & a Kansas City Royals baseball jersey. I knew I was supposed to meet my friend at the mall in a bit. So I hopped in the shower and got dressed. Brushed my teeth washed my face made a quick breakfast. Left my locs down as they were then I left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 132 26
Kendall has always lived a quiet life in a small town in Illinois with her family, friends, and boyfriend Jordan. Her life had been mostly happy othe...
1K 21 19
Ironically the one time Brielle tries to commit to a man for the long haul, he both cheats on her, rips open a terribly deep emotional wound and leav...
135K 3.6K 37
Zion is a 15 year old stud with a 5 year old sister. Her father ran out on her and her sister leaving her with her crackhead ass mother and her mothe...
138K 1.8K 35
As he slammed me into the wall by my neck I try to kick him to resist but he instantly reflects grabbing my leg in a tight grip causing me to wince...