Transmigration Of An Assassin

By bixbix767

Since he was a young child, Tang Shui has been dutiful and has felt gratified by his parents' efforts to supp... More

Transmigration And Husband(Being Edited)
The Past And The Space
The Past And The Space pt2
The Talk
The Guests
Apologies and Talks
The Tangs and The Letter
Food and New Family Member
Breakfast and Talks
The Chill Royals And The Town
That's Your Brother-In-Law
Comfort
Family Finally Completed
Warmth
First Day Of School
School and Business
New Employee And The Mysterious Man
Jealousy And The Kiss
Cookies And Hunger
Restaurant and Wedding
Surprise (Part 1)
Wedding (Part 2)
Opening Day
Opening (Part 2)
Night & Morning
Positions And The Ye Family
Madam Ye
Divorce!
Finalized
Characters not an update.
Yet Another Family Member
Old Lady Jiang
New Chapter
Old Jiang's House
Hypocrite
She Knows, And I Know She Knows
Li Shi Qing
Reports
TWINNEM
Satisfied
The Selection
Fillial Piety
Important
Final Decision
Third Lady Lao
Zhangjie Shushui
Bento
Xiang Ai
Noble Clients
Served
Clients
Yu Qiang
Shu Ling
Helpful
Popular
Bai Feng Ju
Mao Xueqin
Meet Again
Warnings
Date
Wan Couple
Date Finished
Birthday Party
Success
Daughter
Tour
Leisure
Heartwarming
Li Peizhi
Planning
Heartfelt Confession
Overwhelmed

Mood Swings

11K 608 129
By bixbix767

The next week saw a fairly significant increase in the popularity of the new meals, and the restaurant once more rose in the rankings. For the entire week without stopping, Tao Tengfei and Xiu Shirong frequented the restaurant. The Liu twins became quite wealthy as a consequence of the fact that they were continuously chosen by them.

They disclosed their identity while intoxicated. The town was in turmoil as a result. The first restaurant in town to host such distinguished patrons was this one. And as a result, the restaurant attracted a large number of new noble customers. The restaurant and its staff benefited from the rise in high-class patrons.

For instance, the Liu twins profited handsomely from two noble young men. Tao Tengfei and Xiu Shirong gave them jade and a large number of golden jewelry pieces as well. Their family's lifestyle also improved as a result of their own continued improvement in lifestyle.

After this week it was the Summer Festival so the restaurant would be closed for four days, and you could say that Tang Shushui was the happiest of the days off. Tang Shushui stretched as he made his way back to his house. 

It had been a long time since a long time, thus he was excited to spend some time with his family. There's has been some events at home but he wasn't there to participate in them. Xiang Ai finally gave birth, and even though she gave birth a month earlier, the baby was very healthy.

She once more gave birth to a healthy baby ger. The baby was white, fat, and not ill or frail this time, as was the case before. Shen Yuan initially felt a little let down by the fact that he had another ger child. He couldn't help it because he was brought up to think that sons were superior, but after forming a family with the Jiangs and residing with them, he discovered via observation that all genders were treated equally in their home. He quickly developed love for his new baby as a result.

Xiang Ai was overjoyed to see her child in such good health. Her first child was so malnourished and unwell when she gave birth to him that he nearly passed away. But after she arrived, her first child and second child received excellent care. Her firstborn, who had once been ill and thin, was now plump and white, and his features were absolutely adorable. Additionally, her infant received the same level of care. Tang Shushui was given the honor of being the child's godmother and allowed to give the child's name because she was so appreciative of his assistance.

He gave him the name Zhangjie Yongrui, which means "forever lucky." Xiang Ai was delighted with the name despite the fact that she was illiterate and had only recently begun learning at home with Haohao and Tang Shushui. It also implied that the baby's family loved him dearly. She allowed Tang Shushui to name her firstborn because he had yet to be given a name as well. The firstborn was more energetic and was very skilled at acting coquettish to get what he wanted, in contrast to the quiet Yongrui. He was given the name "Zhangjie Baozhai," which means stockade of treasures, because he was regarded like a small treasure at home. Thinking about the babies a smile made its way on his face.

Tang Shushui was delighted to have a baby because he loved his family's babies so much. He was already six months pregnant, and as a result, his stomach was large. He can hardly regulate how much pee he produces each day, and his foot has begun swelling often. He therefore made the decision to not work at the restaurant until it was absolutely essential. He intended to take it easy at home and look after himself.

It took him about thirty minutes to arrive at his house. Jiang Yanwei was there and so he immediately came out to support him. He immensely supported his wife's decision to stay at home. His wife's pregnancy symptoms have been getting worse, especially his mood swings. He shivered at the thought of his wife's mood swings. He suffered enough this past week and just wanted this pregnancy to be over.

"Honey, the family we bought were brought here this morning do you want to meet them?" Jiang Yanwei asked his wife after seating down in the living room.

"Ok, sure," Tang Shushui responded, he didn't really mind meeting them. He didn't wait much and saw a skinny family of five come out.

"You can introduce yourselves." Jiang Yanwei assured. This family worked with a big noble family before so they were truly scared of their masters.

"This slave greets the master, this slave's name is Fu Fan. This slave is thirty-nine years old." The skinny ger introduced himself humbly. In his eyes, fear was clearly reflected.

"Okay, nice to meet you, Auntie Fu. Though you guys are my servants I'd rather you speak in the first person. This is my first order to you all understand?" Although he rather has slaves to serve him for his own safety, but it was really annoying constantly hearing a person talk in the third person. He rarely talked in the third person, he only did so when the customer was really important. 

"Yes, we will obey you, master," The whole family responded as they bowed in obeisance.

"Ok, continue," Jiang Yanwei ordered.

"My name is Fu Xin, I am forty-two years old and I look forward to serving you." The middle-aged man introduced himself, his back a little hunched, and his thin figure showed how malnourished he was.

"Fu Suyin is my name, and I'm fourteen years old. I'll try my hardest to meet your needs, master." Even Tang Shushui was concerned for the underweight kid who presented himself. Although he was aware of Yunning Hall's poor quality and subpar care, shouldn't someone who is about to be sold at least be made presentable? Maybe it was because of his mood swings and hormones he immediately burst into tears. When Jiang Yanwei saw this he immediately panicked and ran toward his wife.

"What happened?" Jiang Yanwei asked in a panic, his face full of worry.

"I- I don't know I just want to cry!" Tang Shushui responded as he sobbed loudly.

"It's alright, it's alright." Jiang Yanwei comforted his wife while patting him on the back. According to the doctor, a ger's emotions would be all over the place throughout pregnancy. He was aware of that because his wife literally had a breakdown about dropping an egg. He spent hours sobbing over a cracked egg. Because he didn't have much experience with coaxing, he reminded his wife that he had dropped an egg, and not the baby. He was forced to sleep on the couch because his wife did not take it well. This time, his wife appeared to be sobbing while over the little ger. He cast his eyes in the direction of the ger as he thought of this. The atmosphere around his wife immediately grew frostier after doing so.

"You're looking at him? Why are you looking at him? Do you want your eyes gouged out?" His wife whispered to him menacingly. Jiang Yanwei looked at his wife and saw that his wife was dead serious bout gouging his eyes out and he immediately shivered. How could he forget how jealous his wife was since his pregnancy? It looked like he would be having another night of passion with the couch if he doesn't coax his wife successfully. 

"Just what on earth are you on about, honey? When I saw you crying, all I wanted to know was what could possibly be upsetting my wonderful wife so much. I feel like my heart is being stabbed every time I see your tears, so how could I bear it right now?" Jiang Yanwei quickly coaxed. He was aware that flattery was currently his wife's favorite technique, so he might be able to effectively coax him today.

"Really? Aren't you telling me lies?" Tang Shushui enquired as he pouted. Jiang Yanwei was motivated to capture this scene so that he could later mock his wife. His wife had been serious and gentle most of the time they had been together, but this cute and spoiled side of him only emerged during his pregnancy. He was so relieved to witness his consistently responsible wife acting pampered for a while.

"Really honey, do you think I have the guts to lie to such a pretty wife?" 'No, you just don't have the guts to go against a wife that can gouge your eyes out' thought Jiang Yanwei mockingly to himself after coxing his wife once again.

"If you say so. Okay now let them continue introducing themselves." Tang Shushui said smilingly as if the person who just had a breakdown wasn't him at all. The new servants of the family took note of who was the boss of this household.

"My name is Fu Wen, I am twelve years old. It's pleasure to serve you, master." The only girl in the family introduced herself. She wasn't as bad as the other ones, probably because she was good-looking and could be sold for a high price. 

"My name is Fu Xiaosheng, I am nine years old. I will do my best to take care of a master." The boy who introduced himself also looked decent, and it seemed like he had a quirky personality, so he could take care of the kids well. Tang Shushui didn't have a problem with them, thus he quickly told them how thing would works around here.

"Nice to meet you guys too. First is your payments, as a whole family you will get seven taels every month. Auntie Fu will be payed four hundred wen every week, Uncle Fu will be payed five hundred wen, Fu Suyin will be payed two hundred and fifty wen, and Fu Wen and Fu Xiaosheng will get paid a hundred wen. Next is responsibilities; Auntie Fu will be responsible for the cooking, washing, and taking care of the Old Madams. Uncle Fu will be responsible for the farming, and taking care of the animals. Fu Siyun will help in taking care of the kids, and Fu Wen and Fu Xiaosheng will be the helper of the kids." Tang Shushui instruted.

The Fu family was surprised. Even when they worked in a big noble family their pay weren't that good. Plus, this family although rich looked simple so they were thankful. There was no concubines, no sibling scheming, and no leacherous young master. What more could they ask for? 

Here is an update guys!

Question of the day.

Which grade are you in?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 46 21
Rong Qiuyue, a prominent inner disciple of the strongest immortal swordmaster known to be revered by all, met with an unfortunate encounter and ends...
126K 4.8K 49
Liu Xu Yuan, having died from an unknown death, found himself bound to a system. Thus he starts the journey of going through various worlds to compl...
12.9K 436 51
The chairman to one of the renown group in the business world, who can have anyone he wanted should he said the three sacred words to them, fall in...
1.5M 58.4K 111
Tang Qiu was a substitute bride-forced to take her half-sister's place and marry the young master of the Jiang family, a deformed cripple with less t...