Positions And The Ye Family

It was already six in the morning when Tang Shushui finished the distribution of clothes. He slipped on a modern hanfu he made that looked more like a hoody than a hanfu. He did his skincare routine, applied light makeup, and then went to the kitchen to eat.

He has a bowl of rice porridge with stir-fried vegetables and chicken. After he finished eating he departed the inn with Hahao to go to town and hire the new workers. He had already announced about his hiring of employees since yesterday, so many were waiting for him by his old stall.

"Hello, my name is Tang Shushui and this is my brother Haoyu, we run Jiang's Diner." He greeted the people who were looking at his clothes politely.

"Hello my name is Nang Haoyu." Nang Haoyu greeted the twelve people who were also looking at his clothes politely. 

"Hello, Madams." The employee candidates bowed respectfully as they returned the greeting.

"Okay I won't have any tests or give you guys any difficulties but I do need some information from you guys ok?" Tang Shushui assured and asked.

"Yes madam!" The candidate employees responded in unison.

"Ok, so how many of you were martial art artists?" Tang Shushui asked. "Raise your hand if you were." Tang Shushui continued. Seven people raised their hands.

"Ok." Tang Shushui muttered as he wrote down on his piece of paper.

"How many of you are used to rough work?" Tang Shushui asked and six other people raised their hands. Tang Shushui continued to jot it down.

"How many of you went to school and is able to count." Two other people raised their hands. One was a ger and the other was a girl, which made Tang Shushui raise an eyebrow, as he jotted that down on his paper.

"Okay so you are all hired, I will assign you all to your positions once we get to the restaurant." Tang Shushui stated as he started to slowly walk and gestured for the employees to follow him.

The group of seventeen people walked for about ten minutes before arriving at the restaurant. When the employees saw the interior of the restaurant their jaws dropped. They were all thankful they didn't hesitate like the other people did and came to the 'interview' for this job. Tang Shushui called the other fifteen workers and started explaining the rules to them.

"Okay, so I will now start giving positions based on what I've seen from yesterday." Tang Shushui said and everybody tensed.

"Li Shi Qing, competent, great communication skills, witty, ability to work under pressure. I will assign you as general manager. I explained what a general manager would do, you understand right?" Tang Shushui asked.

"Yes, madam." She responded with a solemn bow.

"Xie Lie, good at helping, experienced, and great communication skills. I will appoint you as assistant manager."  Tang Shushui declared.

"Thank you, madam." Xie Lie thanked as he bowed.

"Wu Xian, good cooking. Executive chef." Tang Shushui started shortening his sentences but they knew what he meant. He also stopped them from thanking him, just a bow will do. 

"Wang Ji, good cooking but needs a little more work. Sous chef."

"Lan Li, experienced, and talented in arts. Pastry chef."

"Liang Shu, responsible and patient. Kitchen manager."

"Tong Donghai, organized, team player. Food and Beverage Manager."

"Di Yaoyao, professional and quick. Line Cook."

"Shu-Ling, fast and efficient. Fast Food Chef."

"Liang Li, fast and experienced. Short Order cook."