Finalized

"Lu Qingmei let's talk about this." Scholar Ye said with a pale face.

"If I wanted to talk about this I wouldn't have asked for a divorce. You either sign here, or we go to the yamen!" Lu Qingmei responded coldly as she threw the documents in scholar Ye's face.

"Lu Qingmei what about the unborn baby? She's your maid!" Scholar Ye asked anxiously as she pushed the maid forward.

"How shameless of you! Wang Lili indeed was my maid, I took care of her like my own daughter. I clothed her, I fed her, and I even gave her an allowance but what did she do? She took that allowance, and the clothes I gave her and seduced my husband! Then she had the audacity to hide behind you as you insult me with an innocent and hurt look on her face? It was my husband you wanted then it's my husband you shall get! All my other maids might as well stay with you since they were protecting their Madam, Concubine Yun, when I was punishing her. I only have five maids and I shall walk out with only five maids." Lu Qingmei responded viciously.

Wang Lili's face paled at Lu Qingmei's words. How could she be so stupid? She was nothing but a slave when she was brought in, but the Madam took pity on her. The Madam clothed her and fed her as if she was her own child, sure she wasn't loved as much as the Madam's biological children, but almost every new maid had mistaken her for a miss of the mansion. Her hands were always neatly trimmed and her skin was always supple, this was all due to the care of the Madam. She should've been thankful, but instead, she got greedy, greedy enough to steal the Madam's husband. Now she regretted it. Seeing the turn things took she knew she would suffer in the future.

"Madam please forgive me! I was just confused for a moment!" Wang Lili pleaded as she knelt down.

"Just for a moment? To me, it seems like you were confused for nine months." Lu Qingmei refuted mockingly.

"Madam we apologize! Please be lenient!" The other maid kowtowed begging Lu Qingmei.

"I was lenient the moment I didn't kill you when you betrayed me right in my face." Lu Qingmei responded calmly, as a chilly smile made its way on her face. Both the Ye family and the maids we frightened by that smile.

Scholar Ye knew that this time there was no turning back. Lu Qingmei has always loved him so he always took advantage of that, and whenever Lu Qingmei spoke against him he would always blame it on her being unvirtuous, but this time he took it too far, and she didn't care anymore. He regretted his actions now, but it was already too late. Seeing this situation he knew that he could only sign the divorce papers.

Scholar Ye asked a servant nearby to bring him a brush and ink. He moved to a nearby table in the yard and signed. Immediately after signing the divorce papers, Lu Qingmei asked for about ten strong mamas to empty out her dowry, and the Ye house's treasures. The onlookers finally got to know Lu Qingmei's side of the story so they were more than happy to help her and criticize the Ye family.

                                                                 Back To Tang Shushui.

As Tang Shushui walked down the streets he earned many stares but he was not nervous nor uncomfortable. The house was finally finished, so they could go back today. He was excited to see the house since he even gave the paint he bought from the system to the workers so they could paint the house. He knows these things should be used on the low, but he wanted a pretty house, and him being an artist he could make paint from scratch if it looked too suspicious. 

"You cheap old man I want a refund! The things you sold me are just plain bitter! I should've known from how muddy these things looked that they were not good!" Tang Shuhsui heard somebody yell. He turned around to see a woman who was yelling at an old man who was on the floor. 

"I already used the money, please have mercy on me." The old man begged weakly, but the woman seemed unmoved.

"You-" The lady screamed but was interrupted by Tang Shushui.

"Excuse me may I know what you sold this lady?" Tang Shushui asked politely but the excitement in his voice couldn't be hidden.

"I have a friend in the east who grows, buys, and sells many things but he couldn't sell the bitter beans and the acidic plant he bought so he gave them to me to sell. So I sold it to this lady but she now wants a refund but I don't have the money." The old man explained with his head hung low.

"It doesn't change the fact that you cheated me!" The woman yelled in rage.

"Can I please see the things you bought from him?" Tang Shushui asked his voice was even more excited.

The lady looked surprised but nevertheless showed it to him. After opening the sacs and seeing their content Tang Shushui could barely hold in his excitement. He finally found coffee and chocolate! The system has them but he has to collect at least seventy pounds for them to be available for purchase, and he also needs them for his restaurant.

"How much did you sell this for old man?" Tang Shushui asked excitedly.

"fo-four taels." The old man responded a little scared.

"Here are the four taels lady, give me those!" Tang Shushui said as he handed over four silver taels to the dumbfounded lady.

"H-here." The lady said as she handed over the sacs confusion spelled on her face. She didn't bother questioning Tang Shushui and turned around and left with the money.

"Old man do you have more of these?" Tang Shushui asked the old man eagerly.

"Yes, I have plenty!" The old man responded with thankful eyes.

"Can you supply me with more of these? I'll pay you four two silver taels for each sack!" Tang Shushui offered.

"No-" The old man was about to say no need, but remembering his bedridden daughter and his starving family he just couldn't. "I'm sorry for making you pay after saving me, but I really need the money, and yes I can supply you with more." The old man apologized as he bowed deeply.

"It's okay I understand and thank you!" Tang Shushui said as nodded.

Tang Shushui gave the four taels, and turned around and left. He took a donkey carriage and made his way to the inn. When he got there he saw the Jiang family already waiting outside with their luggage.

"I'm back!" Tang Shushui announced happily." Let's go home." He continued with a smile on his face as he picked up his small luggage. With that, the Jiang family made their way out of town.

Hello lovelies! Here's an update!

Question of the day.

What's your nationality?