Restaurant and Wedding

After the purchase from the system, things got easier for Tang Shushui. After the kids of the governor purchased here, they recommended it to their friends, earning Tang Shushui some big customers. The cookies were the most popular in the shop, especially with the icing, and the dumplings were also a hit, so today alone he made about fifty-five taels.

Tang Shushui knew he needed a restaurant sooner or later so he started looking for one, and he found the perfect one for a hundred and sixty taels. The restaurant was facing the busy street and was very well located, but the person who took over didn't really know how to manage it and was on the verge of bankruptcy so he was in a hurry to sell it. 

Tang Shushui bought the restaurant but did not use it yet he would need to decorate it first and change the interior design of the restaurant. The restaurant had three floors, five storage rooms, and one big kitchen, it was perfect for Tang Shushui.

After the purchase, he went home and made everyone pack. They would stay at an inn for the time being because their house would start being remodeled. He gave his husband a blueprint he drew (technically the system did it) showing the workers what he wanted. He also gave blueprints of furniture (again the system) that he would put in their home when they are done with the remodeling.

This news, of course, caused a ruckus in the village, the people started thinking he was doing something illegal, if not how could he make so much money in little as four weeks? But they were shut up by Tang Shushui, and at this point, the Tangs, especially the old lady was getting enraged, but Tang Shushui didn't want to deal with their bullshit now and just went to the inn.

Days went by fast, and it was time for Song Shi's and Wan Tian's wedding. The sets of hanfus were already finished, the adults each got two and the kids too, and with the hanfu they already had, they now had three exquisitely made hanfus.

The mothers were very happy and satisfied with their hanfus, Father Jiang was also very happy with his. The kids were very they were jumping everywhere. Even the previous cold Chaoxiang became shameless, calling Tang Shushui gege in a milky tone.

After giving everybody their hanfu it was time to dress them and prepare them. Tang Shushui bathed the kids himself and then clothed them. He did the girl's hair in a modern hairstyle because he couldn't do the traditional Chinese hairdo, but the girls and the mothers, including Haohao loved the modern hairdos more than the traditional ones.

For the girl's hairdo, he did to braid that went to the side and then tied it with a ribbon. For the mothers, he and Haohao did the same hairstyle. He braided to lose braids to a ponytail and then tied it with their hair.

He applied some modern makeup that he had from his space to his, Haohao and the mother's face. He did a simple makeup look, but it was enough to outshine the bride at the wedding. This is ancient China meaning things such as foundation, eyeliner, eye shadow, and brow gel did not exist yet, so the bride was probably wearing powder and rouge and would draw his eyebrow so it would be easy to recognize that he was wearing makeup. But Tang Shushui had many shades of the foundation in his space matching the skin of his, Hahao's, and the mothers so it would be hard to recognize whether it was natural or not.

The Jiang's makeup look looked cleaner than the bride's would, already outshining him in one thing. Plus the simple hairdos made the mothers look even younger, made the young wives look fairer, and the kids looked like little angels.

After taking care of himself, the kids, Haohao, and the mothers, he dressed up his husband. He cleaned his husband's eyebrows making them look sharper, and then shaved the beard his husband started to grow, he then applied lip scrub on his husband's lips and scrubbed the chapped skin off. After the simple clean up his husband looked even more handsome than he already looked. He then helped his husband put on the hanfu and tied his hair into a ponytail.