The Tangs and The Letter

Nang Haoyu and his husband didn't take a lot of time to pack since they didn't own a lot of stuff, so after two days they moved in with Tang Shusui and his family. The new family took some time to adjust, especially when being fed good and healthy food, but after some time even though they didn't get used to it they were not as awkward as before, while the new family was enjoying their time, some were plotting.

Tang's home

"What?!" an old lady screamed.

"Yes that was what I saw grandmother." explained a young ger calmly.

The two who were talking were grandson and grandmother, the ger's name was Tang Chang An. While the ger was out to fetch water by the river today he happened to see Nang Haoyu and that other creature talking and then saw that Haoyu move in with the creature. He has always hated Tang Shushui even though they had the same father, they had different mothers. When Tang Shushui was three years old, his father brought home a woman and a kid telling them that he wanted to repudiate Tang Shushui's mother, Chu Fang.

He had to admit that Chu Fang was strong even though the husband reputed her she could still live in a courtyard in the house and took care of her son with her dowry and money made by selling embroidery. His brother was easy to manipulate, so he did, by introducing him To Wan Tian, making him fall for him, and giving him bad advice.

He hated Tang Shushui because of him he was called an illegitimate child and no matter how much beauty he had or how gentle he was, the title still remained. So when a ger called Song Shi came and snatched Wan Tian from Tang Shushui he was happier than the ger Song Shi Himself. Why? Because that creature will finally get kicked out of the house, but he never expected that Tang Shushui would marry the man he loved the most.

It was like a hole was carved inside his heart and he hated Tang Shushui to the brink of insanity, He drugged Jiang Yanwei so that he could sleep with him but everything went wrong and Jiang Yanyei slept with his newly wedded wife instead, and the creature got pregnant by the first try.

He was so mad that he wanted to rip that creature apart! Couldn't he just stay away?! News came in that the creature fell into a coma and he felt elated, but that didn't last long because that danm creature woke up.

And after 2 weeks of not seeing him outside, it looks like he got prettier and even put some fat on, and the creature's little in-laws look much well now, and they even bragged about having meat. Meat! Meat is like a treasure here in Ling village, he would eat meat twice a month at the old house, and they were called rich.

"Are you sure?" Said grandmother Tang said anger seeping through her voice.

"Yes, grandmother." Tang Chang An said getting a little impatient.

" That Bitch! I kicked her out and she thinks she could still live a good life with that useless son of hers!?" screamed grandmother Tang.

"It's okay mother, we will see how good they are living when they come to Song Shi's wedding!" sneered Tang Chang An's mother, Feng Fan.

Hearing Feng Fan talking like that the fourth household looked at both the mother and son in disdain. They had a close relationship with Chu Fang when she was living here and they often helped each other out. They couldn't believe it when Old two, Tang Hui-Ying wanted to repudiate that good wife of his. They were already separated from the family because When old fourth's, Tang Huan Hu's wife, Jia Li gave birth to two daughters, they started making her work more even though he was supporting them financially, he got so mad that he separated from them.

Seeing the fourth family looking at them like that the mother and son lowered their head and shut their mouths, they knew that Old fourth made the most money out of all of them, but they still bullied his wife which led them to separation. After the separation, Old fourth got a promotion in town, and now has a steady income. The fourth Family still helped Chu Fang and Tang Shushui.

Grandmother Tang Ignored the fourth family and said "Right! The wedding of Wan Tian And Song Shi is in a week, we will see them then." After saying that she smiled viciously as she thinks how the family will show up with tattered clothes and dirty faces, humiliating themselves. The Ling Village might be Poor but one thing they all know was every family had at least one pair of presentable clothes, Except for Tang Shushui and his family.

Feng Fan Seemed to understand the underlying meaning of the grandmother's word and responded with a vicious smile. 'If they don't feel humiliated by their appearance I'll make sure to humiliate them myself!' Thought Feng Fan, her heart is full of hate remembering how she was called a shameless mistress by everyone because of the Bitch Chu Fang.

The Patriarch and Tang Hui-Ying sat there listening to the conversation not saying anything.

{Tang Shushui's Pov}

It's been a week since Haohao's family moved in with us so I've been a little busy, today I finally have time to open the letter that the pretentious ger gave to me. As I read the letter I couldn't hold back my snickers, no matter how much that ger tries to look sophisticated he's still a farmer. Other people might think the letter was fancy but not him, instead of sitting and reading this entire invitation letter who kept repeating the words, again and again, to make it seem like the person is smart, he'd rather cook for his family. He looked at the letter one more time and saw that the date of the marriage was set for next week, he sneered, Song Shi was in hurry to humiliate him? He'll show him humiliation.

Hello, My Lovelies! Sorry for not updating sooner, I had a lot of things going on.

Thank you for being patient!

Here's another chapter!

Lots of love!