School and Business

"Of course not brother! I just know that your situation was not good before but I didn't know you had enough money to buy new clothes for all the children," Tang Chan An said shifting the blame completely on Tang Shushui and also making people suspicious of where the money came from and immediately everyone started to doubt Tang Shushui.

'That's true' whispered somebody.

'They didn't have enough money for food last week and now they have new clothes' said another one.

"Then I will make it clear for you Tang Chan An since you made me sound like somebody that's doing something illegal. I currently have a business, a stable one at that, so I could afford to make new clothes for the children." Explained Tang Shushui.

"We need to leave now or we will be late, how will I explain to the principal hmm? We don't want to leave a bad impression on the principal ok?" Stated Tang Shushui with a gentle tone and displeasure immediately arose in the chest of the villagers. 'Wouldn't leaving a bad impression on the principal also affect the village?' That was what the villagers thought.

When Tang Chan An saw the faces of the villagers he knew better than to stay and dispute with Tang Shushui, so he immediately turned around and walked toward the villages' entrance. Tang Shushui and the kids followed, upon seeing them all the villager's eyes were filled with surprise. Unbeknownst to Tang Shushui the village was filled with gossip about him.

They reached the entrance of the school and boarded the wagon that was only half full, after a 7 minutes wait the wagon departed for the town. The children's eyes were filled with excitement and curiosity. They were constantly looking outside until the wagon came to a stop. The driver told them that they were here.

Tang Chan An go off first and he immediately attracted a lot of attention, but that didn't last long because as soon as Tang Shushui got off he was immediately the center of attention.  His dark hair shined under the sun, his clear brown eyes, straight nose, and peach blossom eyes, his skin pale and his red lips contrasted his skin, along with his beautiful Pheonix eyebrows there was no doubt he was a beauty.

"Brother is beautiful isn't he?" Tang Chan An asked the man beside him that was gawking at his brother loud and clear.

"As much I love compliments Tang Chan An I'm married so I would advise you not to pester this kind man." Said Tang Shushui in a gentle look giving the man an apologetic look. Tang Chan An knows how these things work, and he was trying to ruin his reputation. A ruined reputation equals a ruined business. 

"Y-y-es o-of course ma'am'!" Responded the men flustered.

"Tang Chan An, we should go register the kids," Said Tang Shushui as he turned to Tang Chan An who was currently gritting his teeth.

"Of course brother." He said with a gentle smile as if the image before was an illusion.

After saying that Tang Shushui help the kids off the carriage and followed Tang Chan An inside the school. With his beauty, Tang Shushui garnered a lot of attention and was already the talk of the school. After walking for six more minutes they finally arrived at the dean's office which was located in the center of the school, they walked in and were welcomed by a middle-aged man that looked like he was in his mid-forties.

"Have you come to register or have questions about the school?" Asked the middle-aged man politely.

"Yes I have come to register," responded Tang Shushui.

"Name?" Asked the dean as he pulled out nine pieces of paper.

"Tang Chan An," Tang Chan responded gently.

"Tang Shushui," Echoed Tang Shushui.

"So you guys are family?" Asked the Dean confused.

"No, we're not related." Responded Tang Shushui before Tang Chan An could even answer.

"Ok." Said the Dean not probing further.

After twenty minutes the dean wrote up nine pieces of papers with student information and called a man, and told him to guide us to the kid's assigned grades. The man gawked at Tang Shushui and Tang Chan An before guiding them to their assigned grades. 

Though the same grades the Jiang's kids and the Tang's kids were in different classrooms. As soon as the kids saw Tang Shushui bringing the kids in they were all fought in a daze. How could they not? The man was the epitome of beauty, in this moment they felt jealous of the Jiang's. 'How come their moms and sister-in-law was so pretty and gentle? Their moms and sisters-in-law had thick lips and robust hips, they weren't half as gentle as this young man. They were called shrews because they were always yelling. Why can't they have such a beautiful ge?' Thought the kids with a sour heart.

"Okay, be good okay? Listen to the teacher and don't cause trouble if something is wrong you should tell me or Jiang Yanwei ok?" He said in a gentle tone full of doting.

"Ok!" They all responded 

"Here 15 cooper coins for each of you, you have lunch but if you want to buy something buy it ok? And don't tell my husband, if you do you won't get any more money." Threatened Tang Shushi.

"Yes!" They immediately agreed and succumbed to the threat.

After dropping off the kids' Tang Shushui Didn't even wait for Tang Chan An and directly went to his stall. It wasn't that far from the school. He saw Haohao waiting for him there, when he saw that Tang Chan An was looking for trouble he told Haohao that he didn't have to go, and sent him their stall instead. When he got to the stall he saw a long line waiting for him, longer than yesterday's line. When he saw this he immediately walked faster to the stall and open the little doors, signifying that they are now open.

'A bowl of fishballs, no broth.' said the first customer

'A bowl of fishballs, a spicy one.' said another customer

'A bowl of fishballs, sweet and sour broth please.' said another customer.

Tang Shushui was immediately put to work, even Haohao was not spared. While Tang Shushui finished preparing the fishballs Haoaho was in charge of putting the pickled vegetables and serving them. The two were very busy.

"Do you seel noodles here? The paper said you sell noodles" Asked a student loudly but then answered his own question.

"Yes, 15 copper coins for a bowl of chicken noodles, and if you want meat that will be 30 copper coins." Responded Tang Shushui politely. His response caught a lot of people's attention.

"Really?" asked the student who looked like he was not that well off but was not poor either.

"Yes." Responded Tang Shushui politely.

"Give me one bowl please." Aked the student respectfully.

Tang Shushui nodded his head in response and immediately started to work, he uncovered the pot and immediately a comforting but delicious aroma came out, the aroma was warm it made you feel as though you were coming home after a tiring day and somebody came to tell you welcome home with nothing in mind but your wellbeing, and no greed whatsoever. After the Tang Shushui served his dish the boy started eating but soon his eyes welled with tears making Tang Shushui worry.

"What's wrong?" Asked Tang Shuhsui worriedly.