My Hero

De RIZARDTx

Years ago when the married Tadano couple were on their way back home they caught a glimpse of a meteor fallin... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Hitohito's birthday chapter.
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
The Holiday Special
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35: Crossover #1
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 7

327 5 3
De RIZARDTx

Things got out of hand way too quick, what started as a fun group activity for teenagers on a summer ended like a nightmare, but who could've anticipated this attack? A giant monster terrorizing the water park was a first, for most people there was no telling what could happen. In the mist of all this mess a hero stepped out to put a stop to this madness.

Currently Guardian stopped the beast from attacking Shouko and Najimi, but he had to be careful to keep the collateral to a minimum.

Hitohito: Naj- ahem citizen I need you to evacuate the installations immediately.

Najimi: got it!.... Shouko can you walk?

Shouko: I could try.....

Najimi: don't worry I'm here.

Shouko: w-where is Tadano?

Najimi: he went to get help don't worry.

Shouko: okay.

She got up and walked as fast as she could, she saw Guardian holding off the beast, she was calmer than she was a second ago but she can't help to wonder where could her friend be.

Najimi: what's wrong Komi-san?

Shouko: n-nothing.

Meanwhile Mike was still on the changing room looking through his bag for something useful. He didn't have the best condition compared to the rest of the group, but he always used his brain to his advantage and allowed him to make tool to aid in combat.

Mike: come on there must be something in here that I can use to help Tadano..... aha! Stun grenades!

Mike specialized in non lethal weapons, but there were times where the situation called for bigger guns, still he was a great asset to Wayne.

Guardian right now was focusing on taking down the beast. Just like it was with Skull the beast was tough and knew how to throw punches.

Guardian: I can't afford to lose this fight.

Guardian tried to stop him with his freeze breath.

Guardian: that should do it.

It only took a few seconds for the beast to break out of the ice and charged at Hitohito. The beast dragged him all the way back to the men's changing room where Mike was located.

Mike: hey there Guardian.

Guardian: hey Mike, you might wanna get out of here.

Mike: don't worry I can help.

Mike threw the stun grenade at the beast face, disorienting him only for a few seconds.

Guardian took the upper hand and grabbed him and flied him out of there.

The beast oppose resistance, trying to break free from Guardian and scratched him on the chest.

Guardian: ARGH!

Thi cause Guaridan to lose balance and let go of the beast, but he caught quickly before hitting the ground.

The beast just wouldn't surrender, Hitohito had to tired him out for good but the strength of the beast bested him.

With a super punch the best got Guardian into the ground, back to the same water park.

Beast: ROOOAAAAAR!!

The beast continued to yell as many fled the park.

Mike rushed to aid him with another secret weapon, a laser pistol.

Mike: die you filthy beast!

Mike shot his weapon but it didn't cause a single scratch on the beast body. The monster turned his attention to Mike with the intention of killing him.

Mike: -sweat drops- ahaha do you want to discuss this over a cup of coffee? I'll pay.

Guardian took advantage of the distraction and lifted the beast up and launched him all the way to outer space.

Guardian: well that takes care of that.

Back at the water park Mike, Najimi, Komi and the rest could finally rest safe after that traumatic experience.

Mike: is everyone okay?

Komi: [ I am but I haven't seen Tadano yet.]

Najimi: he's fine don't worry.

Hitohito: hey guys!

Najimi: Tadano where did you go?

Hitohito: I helped some people to escape from here and look for the police... did any one got hurt?

Yamai: we are safe no thanks to you coward.

Hitohito: I apologize for leaving you behind I assumed you had already left.

Yamai: that's it? Just a simple apology? Did you really expect us to believe you, I saw you running away like the coward you are...... actually you're more of a pussy.

Mike: you take that back you stupid bitch.

Yamai: what did you just calm me?!

Hitohito: easy Mike there's no need to insult anybody.

Mike: but she just-

Hitohito: just let it go Mike.

Mike: -scoffs- fine.

Komi: Tadano you're bleeding.

Hitohito looked at his chest, it was probably caused when the beast scratched him, it wasn't a big scar but it started bleeding a lot.

Hitohito: when did I?

Najimi: I'll go look for a medkit

While Najimi went to get the medkit, Shouko used her towel to put pressure on Hitohito's chest in order to stop the bleeding.

Hitohito: Komi-san your towel will get dirty.

Shouko: i.i.i.it's okay.

Mike: Tadano-san do you need me to do something?

Hitohito: can you go check if the police and the ambulance have arrived?

Mike: will do.

He turned his attention to the Komi followers.

Mike: well don't just stand around, if you can walk go help someone!

The cult except for Yamai went to help in anyway they could, she just left to change her clothes and didn't say a word.

Hitohito: I think the bleeding has stopped Komi-san, look Najimi's coming with the medkit now.

Najimi: Tadano don't you die on me!

Hitohito: it's just a scratch Najimi.

Najimi: Shouko please help me with the bandages.

Shouko nodded, she cleaned the wound with with some alcohol and slowly wrapped bandages around the chest area.

Hitohito: thank you Komi-san, but you didn't have to do it.

Komi: I it's alright I want to.

This caused Hitohito to blush a little.

Najimi: you gave us quite a scare Tadano..... well I suppose our day at the park is over, how about we just head home?

Hitohito: hmm, I might have an idea.

Mike returned to report back.

Mike: the ambulance is on the way.

Hitohito: thank you Mike, I have another favor to ask you, I need an extra pair of hands.

Mike: sure.

Hitohito: Najimi, Komi-san you two go get everyone and meet us a the train station.

Najimi: why? What are you doing?

Hitohito: I'll bring a little cheer up, trust me just wait for us.

Mike followed Hitohito outside the water park until they stopped in fron of an ice cream truck.

Mike: why are we here Tadano-san?

Hitohito: I kind of feel bad that our day at the pool was ruined by that monster, so I thought that maybe some ice cream would cheer them up.

Mike: that is very nice of you Tadano-san.

Hitohito; please just call me Tadano, we're the same age.

Mike: but you adress that girl Komi as Komi-san.

Hitohito: well that's true but.......

Mike: hahaha it's alright I get it..... but what I don't get is that girl Yamai, she was rude to you.

Hitohito: don't let it get through you, Yamai is....... well she has a crazy personality but she's not bad.

Mike: I don't understand, if you just show her how strong you are she would leave you alone.

Hitohito: I can't do that, besides I don't expect her to change her thoughts about me.

Mike: so you're just gonna let it go? You saved this people as Guardian and they love you, but once you go back to being Tadano they pretend you don't exists?

Hitohito: pretty much.

Mike: why?

Hitohito: I don't expect a big reward or gain fame from it, I just do it because is the right thing to do, I have these powers for a reason and I plan to use them for good.

Mike: wow........ you speak with wise words.

Hitohito: haha well it's thanks to my dad's words, he told me that with great power comes great responsibility.

Mike: you got that from that spider-san movie didn't you.

Hitohito: ahem, in any case, let's return to the group.

Mike: yes sir!

Back with Komi and the rest they were waiting at the train station standing quietly until someone would break the ice. Hopefully that someone would be Najimi.

Najimi: hell of a day huh?

Yamai: I don't want to talk about it.

Akako: that stupid monster ruined our fun day at the pool!

Kishi: I couldn't protect our goddess.

Komi: [aside from the attack I had fun hanging out with all of you.]

The words written on Shouko's notebook got the mood up from the followers.

Hitohito: hey there guys, thank you for waiting.

Mike and Hitohito both began to give out the ice cream to their friends.

Hitohito: let's not end on a bad note, is not every day you see hero action right in front of you.

Mike: Tadano-san is right, the park might be partly destroyed but at the end of the day, is really about spending time with friends.

Najimi: nice one!

The group enjoyed the rest of the afternoon and eventually they called it a day. Hitohito went back home hoping no more trouble would follow.

At this point his parents and his sister would already know about the park so it made no sense in hiding it.

Hitohito: I'm back.

Jeanne: Hito-chan! My poor baby are you hurt?

Jeanne wrapped her son in a hug.

Hitohito: I'm okay mom, I'm a superhero.

Jeanne: and I am your mother.

His dad walked in to check on his son.

Satoshi: hey son, how bad is it?

Hitohito: hey dad, just a scratch one scratch but it's already been patched.

Satoshi: did anyone saw you?

Hitohito: no, I brought my suit in case for emergency, and thank goodness I did.

Satoshi: well as long as no one else was hurt you did great son.

Hitohito: thanks dad, but now I know that my strength has its limits, so I have to train myself in order to face stronger foes.

Satoshi: hmmmm training you say? I think I can help with that.

Hitohito: really?

Satoshi: -takes out a map.- there's an abandoned city over seas in this part of the continent. In there folks left behind everything, you can start by lifting heavy stuff.

Hitohito: that's a good start.

Satoshi: also there's a mining pit that was abandoned on this part of the world, the dessert there is so vast folks won't see you.

Hitohito: I could use the open space to improve my speed.

Satoshi: lastly the antarctic plateau is the coldest place on earth, you can test your endurance while you train, just don't mess with the environment.

Hitohito: noted.

Satoshi: you can begin once that wound of yours heals, for now get some rest son.

Hitohito did what his father told him, after a warm bath, he put on his pijamas and lied on his bed, he was scrolling through his phone when she recieved a message from Shouko.

"Tadano-kun how are you feeling? Does your chest still hurt? Did you go to the doctor? Are you taking painkillers?"

-Komi

Hitohito: wow she is really worried,

"Komi-san I'm okay thank you, I appreciate your concern but you can rest easy, my wound was not that serious, the bandages were more than enough, putting that aside you weren't hurt right?"

-Tadano

He sent the replied and waited for a reply for a few minutes.

"I was not, I hid in one of the bathrooms waiting for it to be over, I think Najimi and the rest hid on the changing rooms, but thankfully Guardian was there to save us."

-Komi

Hitohito: she was safe, thank goodness.

"Rest safe, I doubt something like that will happen again, so let's enjoy the rest of the summer stay safe."

-Tadano

"You too."

-Komi

Hitohito put his phone down and tried to get some sleep, but the sound of the phone ringing woke him up, the call was coming from Mike.

Mike: hello? Tadano?

Hitohito: Mike what's up?

Mike: sorry is this a bad time?

Hitohito: not at all I'm at home, did you want to talk about something?

Mike: I wanted to apologize for my incompetence, I thought that I could be able to take down the monster but I just stood in the way.

Hitohito: but Mike you did help me, if you didn't distract the beast he would probably stomp me on the ground.

Mike: still I wish I could've done more.

Hitohito: don't sell yourself short buddy, it took a lot of guts to do what you did, just try to not get hurt okay?

Mike: I will try Tadano, thank you for your advice.

Hitohito: anytime buddy.

After he hung up he put his phone in silence and slept for the night, tomorrow he will wake up early to start his training.

Meanwhile in the outer space back with the spaceship that came into the solar system was stationed in the planet Saturn.

Hyperion: well he's not in Saturn so that's another one down.

Tremor: my patience is gettin short! Were is that Brakonian?! I want to smash his head!

Hyperion: easy Tremor, our next stop will be planet Earth.

Tremor: he better be there or I'll be pissed.

Hyperion noted a strange figure floating around.

Hyperion: hey Tremor what is that?

Tremor: what's what?

Hyperion: that thing floating, you think you can get it?

Tremor: fine.

Tremor went to get the beast that Hitohito threw from the water park, He placed him on a bed and started looking for answers.

Hyperion: interesting.

Tremor: what is?

Hyperion: I have never seen a creature like this, I have to make some studies.

Tremor: and the Brakonian?

Hyperion: you can go search for him while I do the test, we'll be in touch.

Tremor: great now the fun part is going to be for only me hahaha.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

57.9K 2K 17
Shouko Komi, a high school teenage girl, who happens to be very very VERY shy, and having difficult time communicating with people, and trying to mak...
293K 13.3K 26
"𝙃𝙚𝙝𝙚, 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙞 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙗𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙜𝙪𝙣!" ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ➥...
131K 3.1K 15
Y/n L/n, brother of Gudako L/n, had a pretty terrible childhood, or that would be the case normally. Luckily his mother and father, learned from thei...
20.7K 379 29
I bet you guys weren't really expecting that, anyways here's my Komi X Male Reader. In the past Y/n were a the shy kid struggling to making friends a...