The Bond We Have

By wifeofkuroken

Liliana Marissa Swan, twin to Isabella Marie Swan, Liliana has always been the favored twin Finding her pass... More

Cast & Quotes
Twilight
Act 1
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
New Moon
Act 2
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
Eclipse
Act 3
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
Breaking Dawn Part One
Act 4
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
Breaking Dawn Part Two
Act 5
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
Thank You
Book Two !!!

13

3.8K 109 3
By wifeofkuroken

Liliana

If there's one thing I hate it's liars. Honestly what's the point of lying? What's gained from lying other than the loss of trust and loyalty?

Why am I saying this? Well because someone I once held the most love for lied to me. They did it with such ease as if it weren't a lie at all.

My twin sister Isabella Marie Swan lied to my face about everything. Which in return to that caused our relationship to fracture.

It's no secret me and Rose disagree with our lives as vampires. In fact the simple fact that we can't have children is the most dreaded thing out of this whole dead thing.

My sister has a lack of respect for her mortality. According to Edward she was more than ready and willing to give up her mortality to be with him forever because she loves him.

Now don't get me wrong love is love but there's a fine line between love and obsession. What Edward and Bella have is called an obsession and quite frankly it's sad.

They're so dependent on each other that it makes me sick. She wants to throw away the ability to have a life that none of us can ever have because of a guy. She could at least have a kid first she has no idea what she's doing.

What's even worse about all of this is secrets that came to light. Recently I became a vampire very recently from what I thought was a "tv show" turns out that's all a bunch of Bull shit.

Let's start with how number one Bella isn't my twin far from it actually. It makes a lot of sense especially since lately my appearance has began to change.

It started with my hair changing from its usual brown to dark black my skin paled out and my eyes went from hazel to blue.

It was like I had turned into a completely new person. Thankfully contacts and hair dye exist so I wear the contacts and told Charlie I dyed my hair as for my skin tone well I'm at a loss.

Number two Charlie and Renee aren't my real parents awesome right? You'll laugh when you hear the rest god because I sure did.

The vampire diaries? Yea that's supposed to be a fictional show right? Yea no. It's not at all fictional those people are actual vampires that exist.

Guess what else? I've technically been alive for thousands of years. Yes you've heard correctly I'm old as fuck.

How? Well I was a dormant witch/vampire. This entire time I had the ability to use magic on some Bonnie Bennett shit but didn't know.

Okay the vampire thing super cool but how the hell have I been alive for over a thousand years!? Right sorry I'm rambling okay let's back track okay.

Two Months Earlier

"Good Job Lily head back to the house you're free to do what you want for the next week we leave for Italy Monday" Jennifer my manager said as she took away my mask and other equipment when I stepped into the car.

"Okay Jen I'll see you Monday don't miss me too much" I smiled as she rolled her eyes and hit the top of the car signaling for the driver to leave.

Thirty minutes later I was dropped off at my home in New York. It was recently built and honestly Esme did a great job with the designs.

Anyways I had got home and soon as I got in I went looking for Rosalie and Emmett who couldn't come with today because it was sunny we don't need Disco Balls around.

"Rose Em where are you!" I yelled through the house hearing nothing I was beyond confused I didn't even hear Jasper or Alice walking through the house all the way to the living room I froze.

Sitting on the single chair sat Niklaus Mikaelson aka the original hybrid. Surprised and confused was an understatement when all eyes turned to me I narrowed mine at the man who held a slight smirk.

"You guys have five seconds to tell me what the fuck is going on before heads start rolling." I said throwing my hoodie on the back of a chair and taking off my thigh high boots.

"Sounds just like a Mikaelson" Klaus smirked as I blinked at him feeling a hand grab onto mine I looked up seeing Rose intertwining our hands together.

"Calm down babe come on" she pulled me to sit between her and Em as he rubbed my back and intertwined his hand with my other as I looked at Klaus blankly.

"First off shouldn't you be doing some type of acting and second why are you here" I said one eyebrow raised as he chuckled. "Calm down little sister I'm-" I cut him off putting my hand in the air.

"I'm sorry little what?" I asked in disbelief I only had one sister and that was Isabella Marie Swan so what the hell was this fictional man on about?

"Ah right let me shine some light on the situation first of all your name is not Liliana Marissa Swan god No your name is Liliana Marissa Mikaelson and you are the youngest of the family or the baby of the family that we've been searching for the last thousands of years" I looked at him before laughing and wiping the tears at the corner of my eyes.

"Nice joke now tell me did one of those witches bring you here or what?" everything was quiet so quiet you could quite literally here a pin drop.

I looked at everyone who sat quiet no words were said. I refused to believe that I'm from a tv show. "Explain." I said looking at Klaus.

He sighed before getting into the whole background.

"Alright thousands of years ago we had a little brother named Henrik Mikaelson he was mauled to death by werewolves not those things called shape shifters wolves as in children of the moon we'd gone out to see the wolves and one lost control which drove our Parents Esther and Mikael to 'protect' us by changing us into vampires well night walkers

You and our other brother Kol were the only ones aside from mother who possessed magic but once we were turned you both no longer had your magic and let's just say you didn't take it well. You ended up taking things differently from the rest of us. You were 17 when we were all turned but you'd changed drastically

It was one night while we were all asleep mother had place some kind of spell on you similar to the one placed on me where she basically paused your vampire side I'm not sure how but she did just like she made my wolf side dormant until I break the curse

She wiped your memory of everything and sent you off somewhere when everyone was up and you were nowhere to be found to say we were confused is an understatement even Mikael was confused as to where his precious Lily went as the baby of the family and the one most liked he was livid

Eventually it was revealed that mother had sent you somewhere but didn't say where I killed her for the simple fact that she'd taken you away from us but I blamed it on Mikael after everything me and the rest of our siblings left to go looking for you both over time things escalated our older brother Finn he wasn't too keen on this and went to far so I daggered him and placed him in a coffin

Next it was Kol who was becoming too reckless then it was just me, Elijah, and Rebekah left eventually I had daggered her as well me and Elijah spilt off after every time we had a lead it seemed to disappear eventually Elijah contacted me well more like he tracked me down and told me about a witch who'd found you in Phoenix Arizona when you were 'ten'

She explained that every few years you're life changes you basically get placed into another family and your life starts over it's like you're born into that family and it wouldn't end until the spell mother placed on you was lifted meaning you'd be a vampire you'd no longer be restarting your life over and over again you'd just be well you

Slowly you're appearance should start changing and eventually you'll unlock your powers that one of the ancestors gave you to change the supernatural world so in other words your gifted and may I please say I am not from a damn tv show that show does not really exist it was just another delusion created by our delusional mother

Till this day we still don't know why mother sent you away but thankfully we've found you the others will be happy to know you've been found I'm sorry it took us so long to find you but I'm happy we finally did now any questions?"

I blinked at him taking in all the information that was just thrown at me. This feels like major trauma dump in my opinion. Never a dull day in the life of Liliana Marissa Swan or Mikaelson I guess.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

500K 9.6K 46
Rhea Swan is often the forgotten twin sister of Bella Swan. Rhea currently lives with her mother but is moving back to Forks with her sister. Until t...
570K 13.5K 45
Genesis Swan is the elder sister of Bella Swan. She and her sister move in with their father after their mother Renee and her new husband go off arou...
358K 10.5K 105
Bella Swan and her adopted sister Y/n Swan, move to forks, so their mother can be happy with her husband. How will this change their lifes and what w...
191K 2.8K 34
Belle Swan is the older sister of Bella Swan. Bella Swan thinks she is the center of attention and thinks that she can have whoever she wants, what e...