Really, You Want Me, To Share...

By my_bloody_romance

Kat Lumington is a rebel. The Grifyndore who should of been a slytherin, shes mean to people she hates and is... More

Really, You Want Me, To Share a Dorm With That Git? (a draco malfoy love story)
Chapter 2 - the prank
Chapter three
chapter 4--- OH SHIT
Authors note
Chapter 5
Dracos pov
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Very important authors note!
The cloaked Figure
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 19 part 2
Chapter 20
Authors Note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28!

Chapter 10

795 10 0
By my_bloody_romance

authors note::::: sorry i have'nt uploaded in a while I'v been Super busy with homework, friends, and sleep you know how it is,but anyways this ones gonna be longer than anything I'v written before! are you exited??? CAUSE IM EXITED!! Opps sorry didnt mean to yell ;) yea but anyways........ ON WITH THE STORY!!!!!

Where am I? thats the first thing i think before i remeber what happened last night. then the only thing im thinking is OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT. Yeah I have finally acepted that i have feelings for draco malfoy, but how am i supose to explain this to fred and george? what happens if harry ron and hermione find out, sure were not bestfriends but were still friends. Oh god there all going to hate me, not only is it bad that I'm dateing a Slytherin but I'm dateing draco malfoy the boy who has tormented and dissed me friends for aas long as i can remeber. What are my friend going to think of me now? I mean they all knew that i was rebeliouse but i dont think any of them suspected that I'd ever date a Slytherin. I sat there in Dracos bed just thinking about how i was going to tell them and when i was going to tell them but ofcourse with my luck the decison was made for me when fred and george burst through the door "Hey Malfoy wheres our kitty kat she not in her-" fred and george eyes both rest on me, i totally forgot i had given them the password. "Oh Uh Ummm Hi guys" i say with a shy smile. "Now before we jump to conclusions why our dearest kitty kat are you in Draco Malfoys bed?" fred says with a sickly sweet voice. "Look Fred, George we need to talk i was going to tell you, it just happened I uh well im dateing draco." i say the last part in a whisper but they still hear me the outrage is plain on there faces but there is also hurt and.... jealousy? No ofcourse not theres no reason for them to be jelouse. "WHY HIM? OUT OF EVERY GUY THAT WANTS YOU WHY HIM? we thought you were diffrent kat one of those rare girls who dosnt go for the player, but i guess we were wrong." fred says the last part in a whisper as they turn to leave i call out to them. "Guys please wait just let me explain its not like that hes changed and the moment he goes back to the old arrogent jerk that everyone knows draco malfoy to be hes gone, just like that and he knows it and if he cares about me like he says he does he'll actually change no more stupid and hurtful comments and then I'll be happy like truely happy, I'm only ever truley happy when im with you guys, and one day your not going to be here, like im a year younger than you, next year you guys wont be here, and i really dont want to be faking smiles all year long, so please just please give him a chance" by the end of my little speach im crying and they both know that i never cry not ever. When the boys turn around and come forward to give me hugs draco slips outta the room to give me and my bestfriends some privacy. "Oh kitty kat you know we cant stay mad at you, dont cry" they say at the same time and i giggle "what do you think your laughing about? do we amuse you?" they say at the same time again and i giggle more while i nod my head yes. I know this is a mistake because instantly they begin tickeling me." s-stop guys i c-cant b-b-breathe" i say between laughing and crying because of the laughing. they grin at eachother mistiviously "Mkcay" they say at the same time then george throws me over his shoulder and starts toward the door "where are we going?" i ask "were going to get breakfast in the great hall"  fred says with a smirk "oh no were not im in short- shorts and a flimsy tank top are you insane!?" i yell at him " You could say that" they say together while smirking. "Oh god DRACO!!!! SAVE ME!!!!" as we walk into the commen room darco is standing there smirking "i dont think i will i mean this is your punishment for dateing me isnt it?" he asks fred and george they nod yes "well then kat i supose im not allowed to save you cause that would make your friends upset and im trying to change my ways and not fight with your friend no matter what so i guess I'm not going to save you to avoid a fight." Grrrrr oh how i hate that hes following the rules and note saving me. draco joins in and walks on the other side of george who is still carrying me.

when we get to the great hall fred and draco kick open the doors and george throws me into the great hall. "DRACO, FRED,GEORGE I WILL FUCKING MURDER YOU" i scream as i jump up and turn around i hear many whistles and gasps i just now remebered that me fred and george arnt supose to be friends with draco, oh well let them gasp all they want i have some boys to murder at the moment. but what i saw when i turned around suprised me fred and george were running wich is to be expected but draco was just standing there smirking at me as if dareing me to even try hurting him. "accio knife" i mutter under my breath when the knife lands in my hand i notice its about the same shape and size as a throwing dager. as i get ready throw it at him a look of shock takes over his face, he cant belive im actually going to throw a knife at him. as it leaves my hand he turns to run and it stabs him in the arm he crys out in pain, its a good thing no teachers are in the great hall yet cause that probly would have gotten me expelled. "accio knife accio knife" two more knifes looking like the first come to me as i race past draco in the derection that fred and george ran. i find them hideing behind a statue they both get knifes in the arm. i smile with saticfaction i have gotten my payback.

after i get changed i go back down to the great hall, scince fred and george are in the hospital wing getting there knife wounds healed i sit with harry ron and hermione. "Heey guys" i say as i sit down "wheres fred and george" ron asks "hospital wing getting there knife wounds healed" i replie cooly like they get knife wounds healed every day. "WHAT?!?" Hermione yells and everyone looks at her. "yeah i told them not to throw me into the great hall while i was in my pyjamas but noooo the wouldnt listen so i threw knives at them" i replie with a smirk. "You threw knives at my brothers?" ron asks "yup" "cool you should do it more often, but i dont think mum will be very pleased with you" i laugh "She'll understand" "So why was Malfoy there too?" harry asks, God why does harry have to be so nosy and remeber things so well? "cause hes well um uhhhhh  my boyfriend and fred and georges new friend" i say the last part in a whisper but ofcourse everyone at hogwarts just has to have hearing like a bat so they heard me. "WHAT?!?!" they all yell outraged and again everyone looks at us. "shhhh be quiet hes changed hes friend with fred and george and he hasnt made fun of anyone in a week, the only reason i was thrown in here was fred and georges idea of punishment for me dateing a slytherin. and of course draco just had to join in on the fun wich is why he is also in the hospital wing with a knife in his arm" i say in a whisper "i dont care, how can you date him? you were the one who hated him the most! how could this happen?!" harry whisper yells "i dont know harry it just happened okay? how could you fall in love with ginny? shes your bestfriends little sister?" he didnt say anything "see you dont know it just happens! and before you start yelling at me for dateing someone who makes me happy why dont you just give him a chance like really he hasnt made fun of anyone in a week!" i whisper yell "fine fine we'll give him a chance" harry says "YAY!" i yell as i skip out of the graet hall all eyes on me. before i leave i turn around to face all of the people who are staring "GOTTA STARING PROBLEM OR SOMETHING?!" I yell and everyone looks down at there food "Good" i say before turning and skipping the rest of the way out of the great hall and toward the hospital wing, good thing its sunday or they would have missed the transfiguration test on monday.

"HOLA!" i yell as i walk into the hospital wing madame pomfree jumps and shushes me "sorry" i whisper. i walk over to dracos bed hes asleep. "DRACO" i yell right in his ear he jumps "im up im up" i giggle a little and he glares at me "why'd you throw a knife at me kat?!" he says angerly "well i told you i didnt want to go to the great hall and you let them take me you even helped with the doors, and i gave you time to run and hide but nooo you didnt think i was actually gonna hurt you." i say "well what type of person throws knifes at people?" he asks still angry "insane phyco maniacs, who get pleasure from other peoples pain" i say while smileing he looks kinda scared and it makes me giggle "do you want me to kiss it better?" i ask in a childish voice "you could always kiss me" he says i laugh and lean over him, i kiss his nose "i think you missed" he says with a smirk, i roll my eyes and kiss him on the mouth. then i walk over to freds bed and scream "FRED" right in his ear and he falls of the bed i laugh and help him up he glares at me as i walk over to georges bed. "GEORGIE POO" i yell and he jumps up when he notices it was me he glares just like fred. "Hey you guys are allowed out now do you want to go to the lake or something?" i ask. the look suprised because i ask the question as if i havent just stabed each one of them in the arm. "sure" draco replies "well fred, george you comeing or what?" i ask again "no were going to go eat" they say. "Mkcay byeeee " i say when they leave i turn to draco "that actually sounds like a good idea im starving" i say "okay lets go then" he says when we get to the great hall we walk in hand in hand. Before i go sit at my table he kisses me right on the lips in front of everyone we hear gasps and a high pitched scream "YOU WHORE GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF MY BOYFRIEND" i hear the familier screech of that fat cow parkinson. I smirk and turn to face her "oh whats that now? your boyfriend? well parkinson i hate to break it to you but he wasnt acting like your boyfriend last night." the outrage and jelousey is plain on her face as i say this. she gives one more screech before she lunges at me i move to the side and she lands flat on her face. i turn her around and get on top of her and start to throw punches into her face when i feel i am finshed 5 minutes later i get up dust off my cloths look around at the people staring and yell "WHAT ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT CREEPY FUCKING STALKERS" and of course they all turn around. i bend down next to the blood covered whimpering parkinson and whisper in her ear. "Listen parkinson draco malfoy is my boyfriend okay? get over it, and if you ever ever try anything with him you'll be in the hospital wing so long you will know every square inch of that place, got it?" she whimpers some more than nod her head yes. "Good I'm glad we understand eachother" i smile when i stand up i turn toward draco and kiss him again. "I'll see you in the commen room after lunch i have some things i need to discuss with fred and george." he nods hugs me and walks over to the slytherin table takeing a seat next to Blaise Zabini.

when i sit next to fred and george they start talking. "You were bloody briliant!" they exlaime "why thank you but i dont think McGonal has the same idea" i say this right before McGonal shows up in front of me "Miss Lumington we expect better from head girl and grifyndor students" she starts but i cut her off "did i ever ask to be head girl? no. did i say i was going to act as expected? no. i stand up for what i belive in and i belive that miss parkinson insulted me and i also belive she got what she deserved and the last thing i belive is that everyone wanted it to happen. Okay so go ahead give me detention but i honestly think its unfair to punish me for doing what i belive is right." McGonal looks so shocked that i stood up to her that i almost lose my straight face and laugh, but i dont. "very well miss lumington you will not be punished but i strongly think that you should change your belifes" then she walks away. i smile broadly at fred and georges shocked faces "can you get anymore briliant? you just got away with putting pansy parkinson in the hospital wing! how do you do it?" george says. "well boys yes i can get more brilliant, i know what i did im the one who did it like duh, and all in good time my eager beavers all in good time you will know the secret to my esqape of punishment" i say in a mock wise voice. "HEY were not beavers!" they yell, i take out my wand "Would you like to be?" i say dareing them to say yes "NO" they say, i put my wand away and sigh "you guys are no fun" i say pouting "Awww is our wittle kitty kat bord?" they say "yes" i say still pouting. "well we cant have that can we geroge? i think its time for a new prank to be born!" fred says "To the lake!" george replies they get up and turn to me "I'm too lazy your going to have to carry me" i say opening my arms so they can grab me. fred lifts me up bridal style and walks toward the door, and again people are staring. "GOD PEOPLE I KNOW IM AMAZINGLY AWSOME AND ALL BUT IM GETTING TIERD OF YOU STARING AT ME!" i scream and they all turn and pretend to talk to one another "God kitty kat i was plaining on useing these ears today" fred says "Well to bad you can share with george" i say they pout and i laugh.

when we get to the lake we begin our plan to prank Snape its going to be almost as awsome as me! said prank will take place during 5th and 6th year potions with the slytherins on monday right after the transfiguration test, all of my classes are with the 6th years and with the slytherins so i get to see fred, george and draco all day long. We have just finished planing when a cloaked figure comes out of the woods and walks toward us.

__________________________________________________________________

Hola my readers! do you like the clift hanger?? who do you think the cloaked figure is? are you proud of me for writing a longer chapter? i hope you are cause im proud of myself! anyways, comment, vote and fan please?? I'll give you a cookie if you do :D anyways thanks for reading!!!

Love,

            Samiie xD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 5.5K 32
Thea Potter lives with her twin Harry Potter, the twins who lived. When they finally get there letters saying there going to Hogwarts there so excite...
6.9K 449 23
Amaryllis Potter (Malfoy) has made a promise to herself after managing to survive a very fatal curse thrown her way. Give up the Dark Arts and becom...
481K 15.3K 25
Harry Potter's parents were killed by Lord Voldemort. His entire family was gone in the blink of an eye. Everyone except his twin sister, Maxine Pott...