Chapter 9

i woke up to someone moaning my name "Ohhhhhhhhhh Kaaat Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" i got up and walked to malfoys dorm i opened the door it see him laying down in just his boxers gripping the sheets moaning, i also happen to notice his boner. He's asleep but not for long cant let him have a dream about me no sir. i walk over to his bed grab a book off the floor and smash his boner with it. "OI LUMINGTON WHAT THE HELL" he screams "you mr.malfoy were moaning  my name and i couldnt have that now could i?" he looked really embaressed before he looked me up and down and smirked. "nice look you got there lumington" he says, i look down and sure enough im in my bra and guy boxers. i turn toward the door to leave when malfoy picks up his wand and magically closes and locks it. "now now lumington whats your hurry? i want to talk to you." he says, i can hear the smirk in his voice "What do you want malfoy?" i snap "well obviously i want you but i cant have you untill i prove i wont hurt you, but i need to ask you something,did you feel anything when i kissed you in the commen room?" Oh god should i lie? tell the truth? What am i going to do? "Ummmmmmm Uh Yea" i say in a whisper malfoys face lights up "come here" he whispers i walk over to his bed and sit down beside him. "You know i really like you, your differnt not affraid of me and my dark secrets." he whispers in my ear, i can feel his hot minty breath on my neck and it sends a shiver down my spine. he starts to trail kisses up and down my neck when he pulls me on to his lap he kisses me full on the mouth and i feel that same spark from before. He licks my bottom lip begging for entrance i let him in because i need to feel more of him. As our tounges dance in eachother mouths i run my hands up and down his chest, he has amazing abbs. i push him back and continue makeing out with him, after 20 mintutes i roll off of him breathing heavily. "Now will you go out with me?" he asks "Yes" i say before i fall asleep in Draco-never-thought-i'd-date-you-malfoys bed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heey guys sorry this ones a little short but thats because this is the second chapter i'v posted tonight :D but anyways dont forget to comment, vote and maybe even, fan? it would be greatly aprectated (even if i did spell the word wrong xD)

Thanks again

                               Love,

                                                        Samiie <3