Dracos pov

Authors note: Okay guys i thought that maybe it was time for dracos pov you know just to let you peoples know how dracos feeling about being rejected and a wet kat being thrown into the slytherin commen room. so this chapter will start right after kat had rejected draco.

Dracos pov,

did she really just say no? does she know who i am? im draco freakin malfoy every girl wants me! I thought maybe she would say yes seeing as she was moaning my name in her sleep. I smirk at that thought. Oh well i will have her, shes a challenge diffrent from all the other girls, she dosnt want me, or maybe she does and just dosnt want to admit it. Wait wait wait! why am i so set on getting a grifyndore? WHAT THE HELL! whats wrong with me! I dont want her i dont want her, I CANT want her.

As i walk down to the great hall i can hear lumington yelling at the weaslys that if they dont come to the black lake shes gonna drag them there by there toungs, i smirk at this because i see them get up straight away and run over, i dont know how they can be scared of her shes so small.

after half an hour of pansy trying to suck my face off while im eating i get up and head to the slytherin commen room, pansy gets up and latches onto my arm and grab and goyle shove cupcakes in there pockets for later.After about half an hour of staring at the fire while crabe and goyle stuff there faces i start to hear yelling outside the commen room, moment later the weasly twins throw someone inside, when she stands up i notice its lumington shes in a bikini and looks pretty hot. "FRED GEORGE YOU BETTER RUN FAR AND HOPE I DONT CATCH CAUSE IMMA RIP YOU DICKS OFF" she yells as the weasleys take off down the hall. "Thats a good look for you lumington" i sneer she whips around aparently she didnt notice we were there "Why thank you malfoy, i would where stuff like this more often but im not a dirty little skank like your parkinson" i fell pansy tense beside me getting ready to start fighting with lumington but before she can respond lumington is talking again " well this has been fun but i have some boys to de-men" and with that shes off down the hallway again.

and then pansy screeching in my ear, "DRAKY WHY DINT YOU STAND UP FOR ME?!" i think i just went deaf in my left ear. "well pansy she took off before i could say anything" i say as i stand up "Where are you going?" she asks "Back to my dorm im tierd and before you ask no i dont want you to come with my and "take away my stress"" i say useing air quotes aroun "take away my stress" she pouts but dosnt say anything as i walk out of the slytherin commen room and toward my dorm on the fith floor.

On my way there i spot lumington looking for the weasleys "come out come out wherever you are" she says in a very creepy sing song voice, i now understand why there affraid of her because she is holding a bucher knife witch i think she fully intendes on useing to cut there dicks off. "come on guys i saw you come up here just come out and get it over with before i think of something worse to do to you" she says in the same creepy voice. "as much as i like watching you stand around in a bathing suit i think i saw them on the third floor" i say she whips around and storms toward the stairs to go find them. God shes beautiful i sigh WAIT WAIT WAIT! draco malfoy stop think about a grifyndore like that its discusting

come on man you know you want her

No i do not

yea you do and you know it

shes a grifyndore i dont want her

i know im you i know everything you know but im just saying i know you want her you know you want her why not just admit it?

cause i dont want her

of couse you dont , whatever ill be back to convince you another time

WAIT WAIT WAIT DID I JUST HAVE AN ARGUMENT WITH MYSELF? i must be going insane.

i go into my dorm and lie down on my bed and drift into a restless sleep.

dream:

im moaning i never moan why am i moaning? then i notice it the pleasure of a blow job, its better than any other blow job iv ever had, must be someone with experience. the girl starts to make a trail of kisses up my chest and along me jaw and neck while nibbiling and sucking every once and awhile, obviously im going to wake up with a hicky. she starts to make out with me not even starting with a peck she nibbled and while i was moaning she snuck her tounge into my mouth, not that i care i would have wanted entrance anyways. when she pulls aeay i open my eyes to see the big sparkeling green eyes of kat lumington

end of dream

________________________________________________________________________________

Okay guys i just want to thank you for reading and i also wanted to ask you to vote comment and dare i say it? fan thank you again untill next chapter

                                                                                                                  ,samiie