chapter 4--- OH SHIT

Thats when i woke up, why the balls was draco malfoy haveing a hardcore makeout session with me in MY dream? Thats gonna have to wait cause i think it scared me so much i wet myself when i go to change my shorts i relize that aint pee. my first thoughts go along the lines of OH SHIT I JUST HAD A WET DREAM ABOUT DRACO MALFOY!  my second thoughts WHY THE BALLS WAS I HAVEING WET DREAMS ABOUT DRACO MALFOY?! my third thoughts Maybe i like draco malfoy because of the kiss. and the forth thoughts HOLY SHIT DID I JUST THINK I COULD LIKE DRACO MALFOY? so as all this is going on in my head i hear a knock at my bedroom door.

i go to awnser it and there draco malfoy standing outside my door. "What do you want?!" i snap "just wanted to know why you were moaning my name last night" he says with a smirk "i wasnt" i say a little too quickly he can tell i dont know if its true. "well you were and theres nothing wrong with dreaming about me ka-lumington its natural considering im all every girl here dreams about." he says with a smirk. "for the last time i wasnt dreaming about you" i say with a deathly glare " so you werent talking about me when i heard you moan "Ohhhh draco draco malfoy Ohhhh Godd Oh God Ohhhh Goddd" he asked with yet another smirk. "nope not at all i know two draco malfoys" i say still glareing. "i highly doubt that" he said right before he kissed me.

 I knew who i was kissing this time but i didnt care, well i did but my body wouldnt move. i raped me arms around his neck and my legs around his waste. He deepened this kiss licking my bottom lip begging for entrance i granted it to him, as his tounge explored my mouth we backed up to the bed where he layed me down and started a trail of kisses down to my neck,he nibbeled on my soft spot makeing me moan his name "Oh Draco" i felt him smirk into my neck. he pulled away and looked into my eyes "told you that you moaned my name" he said with a smirk. i just smirk at him and push him off. "if your gonna act like that then my moaning your name will not happen again" i say as i walk down the stairs. "oh come on kat i was just playing" he sighed "Wait scince when have you started calling me kat and makeing out with me on my bed?" i asked cause i really liked draco i didnt want to be just another piece of ass to him i wanted to be his dare i say it....... Girlfriend. "well i'v started calling you kat scince i started makeing out with you and i started makeing out with you scince i figured out i want to be your boyfriend" he said the shock on his face must mean he didnt want to tell me that. "You-you what?" i asked makeing sure i heard him right. "i draco malfoy want to be your boyfriend."