Chapter 24

Authors Note:::::::  GAHH!! IM SOOO SORRY! I havent written in forever!!!! I woulds write more but I have summer school :/. It sucks really big balls. Anywho guess you dont wanna hear about my life you wanna hear about kat's right? Yes? Okay heres the next chapter :P ON WITH THE STORY!

_____________________________________________________________

1 Month Later.

It's been a month and I'v been acting exactly the same as I always do. Fun, Crazy, reckless. Maybe a little more reckless than normal, but oh well.

Fred, George, Harry, Ron, Hermoione and every one else belive that I'v pushed what happened and what I'v done to the back of my mind and am in the process of forgeting it.

Yeah right. Like thats going to happen. I killed my own father For christ sakes!

Actually draco is the only one who knows that I'm no where near forgeting it and that the happy face I put on every day is a mask.

It might be beacsue Draco use to where his own mask so he knows what it looks like, or it could be the fact that we share a dorm and every night when I wake up screaming and crying he runs over to comfort me.

You know what really sucks?

The fact that Rodrico wont even talk to me anymore.

Yeah thats right a part of my own imagination wont even talk to me!

Has that ever happened to you? No? Well thats probly because your sane and I'm well, not.

Its almost summer. In one week I'll be going home to a family that isnt even mine. Hasnt even botherd to send me an owl scine I found out who my real parents are. I'm just sooo exited to find out what they think about me killing my father. Can you hear my sarcazm? You would have to be deaf not to. Maybe even then you would hear it.

I should probly pay attention it looks like Mcgonagal is about to exploled.

"MISS LUMINGTON POTTER SNAPE!" She yells at me.

"Actually its just Potter now miss." I say

"Miss potter would you mind repeating what i just said?"

"Sure. MISS LUMINGTON POTTER SNAPE!" i yell in her face.

Her face just got all red.

Oh did I mention shes headmistress now? No? Well she is.

"That tone of voice is not allowed in my class room miss Potter." she hissed.

"Oh really? Well then I should take my tone of voice into the hall ans all the way to my commen room shouldnt I?" I say standing up and stomping to the door. Every ones eyes are on me Fred and George are making bets on who's going to snap first Me, or Mcgonagal.

George thinks Mcgonagal and Fred thinks Me.

"Miss Potter is that anyway to act? What would your mother think? Your father? What about professer Dumbeldore?" She says a twisted smirk coming to her face.

The look on george's face says he thinks he just lost the bet.

I slowly walk tomord Mcgonagal. Then I say in a deadly whisper that everyone straining to hear :

"My mother was a great women and she would have exepted me for who I was. My father was a dirty murdering liar. And professer dumbeldore being the great man he was. Would. Have. Laughed. at the look on your face. And remeber Professer if you were anyone else in this world you would have been dead by now for making that comment. So count yourself lucky." I finish before turning on my heel and leaving a stuttering Mcgonagall in my place.

As the week went by everyone stared at me when I walked the halls. Whispering about the girl who practiacally threatend Mcgonagall.

Oh just letting you know, Mcgonagal hasnt even looked at me since then. It made me happy thinking about it. It brought a sadistic smile to my face.

"Kat whats with the creepy smile?" fred asks.

"Yeah its starting to scare me" Draco puts in.

"Are you planing on killing someone?" George adds.

"No George you silly boy, im not plaing to kill someone, Im thinking about the fact that Mcgonagal cant even look at me. I think shes mmore afraid of me now then Voldemort." I say smiling.

"Okay....." The three boys trailed off.

"Well boys its almost curfew and I'm tierd so I'm going back to my commen room. G'night." I say

"G'night" Fred and george replies as Draco takes my hand and leads me back to the commen room.

When we get there I sit on the couch beside draco and just lean on him.

"I love you so much. You know that Kitty dont you?" Draco asks me.

"Of course babe I love you too" I say smiling as I drift to sleep.

I was wishing for a dreamless sleep. But of course it wasnt.

Nightmare:

I was standing in the astronamy tower watching as dumbeldore tumbeled over the leadge and toward the ground.

"I HATE YOU. YOU MONSTER!" I screamed  at my father.

He just looked at me and smiled a very sadistic smile.

"Its time for my pay back katherine." he said to me.

"Payback what payback?" I asked him quietly.

"You killed me now I must kill you."

"Oh god no no nono no no no no no no no no no no" I whisperd.

"Yes katherine yes. AVADA KEDAV-" At that moment draco jumped infront of me. "-RA!" My father finished.

"OH GOD DRACO!" DRACO OH MY GOD!! BABE PLEASE!! Please dont leave me" I whisper the end Tears streaming down my face.

"Kat, kat baby wake up"

End Of Nightmare.

 I woke up being held to Draco cheast with tears streaming down my face.

I clutched him as I sobbed.

"Oh babe your okay your really okay" I sobbed in his ear.

"Kat hun I'm fine. Are you okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah I'm fine I'll be fine"

"okay go back to sleep were leaving tomorrow." He whisperd before kissing me gently and laying back with me still in his arms.

I fell asleep with thease final thoughts.

Tomorrow I have to see a family who most likly dosnt want me anymore. And my boyfriend gets to go home to a family of death eaters who hate me. oh joy.

_____________________________________________________________

Kay guys I'm really sorry this si short but its just a filler  Next chapter will be more Importaint and longer!

It will be up by friday of next week. Sory for the wait!

I have a question for you guys. I was thinking of starting a new story as well as this one.

One about the marauders. About a girl who waas part of the marauders instead of peter pettigrew. And she'll fall in love with either Remus lupin or Sirius black.

I would like to know if you think I should. Like would you read it if I did?

Anyways Comment and let me know. Thankks. :D

XoXoXoXoXo,

                         Samiie