chapter 16

3 months filled with pranks, fred, and detention went by. Everything was perfect i had fred as a boyfriend, and george and peeves as my bestfriends. the only thing that was not so perfect was Draco Malfoy. Every once and a while i would catch him looking at me, or he would brush up against me. For a normal person it would just be annoying but for me this is where the problem lies. When ever i make eye contact or physical contact with draco malfoy i would get butterflies and a shiver would run down my spine. Yes i had acepted the fact that i still had feelings for him. But the thing that i havent acepted yet is that i llike him more than fred.

"KAT" i was pulled out of my thoughts by the sound of freds voice. "what?" i ask him over my shoulder. "Watch ou-" Thats when i smacked into the wall. "I MEANT TO DO THAT!" i yell jumping up fred george and peeves laugh. "Of course you did" george comments. i ignore him. "What class do we have next boys?" i ask them. "potions" george replies. "Oh great lets go visit my father" i say with fake ecitment. 10 minutes later we arrive in the dugeons late for class. we burst through the door acting as if we have been running. "Your late" snape says in his soft but deadly voice. I'm not affraid of detention so of course i replie with a witty retort. "No shit father" oh did i forget to mention that everyone now knows that im snapes daughter and harrys sister? yes? oh well yeah everyone knows. "detention miss snape, How many times do i hae to tell you that in the class room you will adress me as professer snape?" He knows i hate it when he calls me miss snape i would much perfer miss potter like all the other teachers call me. "Oh i dont know when you stop calling me snape and start calling me potter like everyone else who knows i hate you with a passion, i will stop calling you father." i asy with a smirk to match that of draco malfoys. He just glares at me while i smirk, then he motions to the three front seats "sit" i do sit but at the back fred and george follow me. "seeing as you dont want to obay orders miss potter you can sit with mister malfoy and miss parkinson, Crabbe can sit with the weasleys" he says sneering when he says my last name. "Well professer snape seeing as i am not obaying you what makes you think i will change seats?" i say smirking. "Oh i dont expect you to move Weasleys get up draco zabini you too change seats." he says and to my horror they listen to him. i glare at fred and george while they give me apoligetic looks. Thats when i start smashing my head off the table. fred turns back around and grabs me. "no" he says "Yes i dont wanna sit with evil fucking slytherins" i pout at him i can practically hear the battle in his head

we should stay

no we should not we have a qudditch match we cant get detention

 but shes our girlfriend and shes pouting

i dont care

well i do and were staying

hmmp fine but when wood kills us its your fault

Then he sits back down beside me with a sigh and i grin broadly. my grin faulters when snape pulls out his wand. "windgradium leviousa" he says and then fred is in the air and floating toward the table where george is sitting. "Hey you stupid git put my boyfriend down! I'll sue you! I'll stab you with scissors! I'll throw you off the astronimy tower! HOLY FUCK LEAVE ME AND MY FRIENDS ALONE!" i yell before bashing my head on the table repetedly everytime my head conects with the table a stream of cuss words leave my mouth. "Hey now we wouldnt want your pretty face to be messed up now would we?" i hear zabini coo "Leave me the fuck alone zabini i got a boyfriend" i say still bashing my head off the table "Why would you want to date a filthy blood traitor anyways?" Malfoy asks "because i would rather date a blood traitor then a cheating blood status obsessed pure blood" i say with all the venom i can muster. "Wow draco you said that you broke up with her not that you cheated on her" Zabini says disapeovingly "Oh yeah zabini i walked in and hes on the couch ready to have sex with pug face parkinson" i say looking up now. zabini looks shocked he turns to draco who looks like he wants to disapear "Draco dude its date and dump not date and cheat" he says shaking him head then he turns to me "your face is pretty messed up you might want to go see madame pomfree" he says "Oh no i cant pom poms mad at me because i threw a knife at oliver wood because he told fred that im too destacting so he had to dump me" i say pulling out my wand. zabini looks at me awe struck as i heal my face. "Thats amazing" he says then draco cuts in "Its not so amazing when your the one with the knife in your arm" that causes me and zabini to burst out laughing, wich causes snap and the whole class to turn to us. "May i ask what is so funny?" snape asks "Oh yes it was hillarious actually we were just talking baout how i like to throw knives at Draco, oliver, fred, and george" i say gesturing to each person as i say there name fred george and draco all rub there arms but wood puts his hands over his dick wich makes me draco blaise fred and george to all start laughing. "Well then you all seem to be disturbing my class weasleys potter malfoy zabini, out" at this i jump up yell "Thankyou" and rush out the door with fred, george, draco and blaise following me.

"Your bloody briliant, why wernt you in slytherin?" asks blaise "oh the sorting hat really considered it" i say remebering the day i arrived at hogwarts

flash back:

"lumington, kat!" professer mcgonagall yells as i walk up to the sorting hat my head held high and sawgger in my step. when i sit down on the stool the hat is placed on my head.

"Hmmm sly, sneaky, violent, witty you would do well in slytherin." the hat says "Oh i dont think so, if you put me in slytherin with flint i swear to merlin i will throw you in a fire" i say to it mcgonagall looks so shocked i almost laugh. "Hmmm well you wouldnt do good in hufflepuff or raven claw but griffyndore you are very brave and loyal curagous too" he says i sat there for 15 minutes while the sorting hat thought the he yells out "BETTER BE SLY-GRIFFYNDORE" i rip it off my head and skip down to sit beside fred and george who are both clapping with wide grins on there faces that faulter when they hear flint give a cat call. i laugh and sit beside them.

end of flash back:

"You know your not so bad potter" zabini says smileing while draco scowels "Yeah your not to bad yourself zabini maybe me fred george and you can do a prank someday" i say smileing "Yeah sounds good, well i guess i'll see you around then?" he says "Yeah see you around" i say then me fred and george turn and head up to defence against the dark arts.