Chapter 2 - the prank

"Okay guys so you know what to do?" i ask Fred and George. "But of course we have gone over the plan like 50 times i'm just suprised that malfoy hasnt come back yet usally when he's involved in one of our pranks he comes around and gets all worried about us sitting alone in a corner planing his doom." George smirks. "Okay then lets go!"

It was my job it get the mauders map from Harry while fred and george got the smoke bombs and rainbow powder. We split up because last i heard Harry was in the great hall, i burst through the doors and run right over to Harry everyone is staring but once i glare at them tey turn around. "Harry can i pwes pwes pwes borrow your map?" i say with the same voice and face that i used on fred. "Why?" he asked getting all suspiouce. " i lean down ans whisper in his ear "me fred and george need to find malfoy we have a suprise for him" i say with an evil smile. "Oh yeah sure, here." Harry hands me the map and im off in a flash to find fred and george.

I open the map to see there waiting for me by the commen room, i rush all the way there, when i finally get there im running so fast i cant stop so i run right into fred. "whoa kat i know you want me and evrything but you dont need to suprise attak me from behind a corner." He says with a smirk. "Fred weasly you perv i dont want you i got the map!" i yell "quite down someone might hear you and if you got the map then lets go" and with that were sprinting down to the halls outside of the slytherin commen room.

we round a corner and there stands Draco Malfoy with his posse. "Okay you guys ready?" i ask the both nod "Okay One Two, Three!" when i yell three i through the smoke bomb right infront of Malfoy then fred and george run into the some i hear them running back out i grab them and were running back down the hallway and into the great hall when we get there we burst out laughing. "Are.. You... Sure... You..... Got..... All.... Of..... Them?" i ask between laughs. "I'm not sure but im positive we got malfoy because we heard him coughing on the rainbow powder" the twins say.

We go sit at the gryfindore table waiting for malfoy to show. Just them him and his posse walk through the doors , they all have rainbow hair, me fred and george are the first to laugh seeing as we were staring at the door waiting for there arrival. malfoy looks over with a deadly look I high five fred and george as Malfoy makes his way over. "You know thats a great look for you malfoy" i say with a smirk. "Lumington what did you do to my hair!" he bellows. " Me? Do something to your hair? Never." i say sarcasticly i stand up and turn around witch causes me to go into more fits of laughter his posse had shown up and now the looked like a group of clowns. " what the fuck lumington change it back before i hex you into next week." " Well Malfoy you see it last for 24 hours no antidote and its charmed so you cant change it back magiclly." i say with a smirk " I'M GOING TO KILL YOU LUMINGTON" pansy shreeks "Well parkinson you see the thing is you cant fight and your really slow and im better with spells than you are so i dont see how you could ever kill me." I say looking smug. and with that she lunged at me, i moved outta the way and she landed face first in a plate of mashed potatoes. "Oh parkinson is that the best you can do? Eat a plate of potatoes?" she turned around and grabed my hair, seeing as i dont fight like a girl i pulled my arm back and punched her straight in the nose i heard a crack or was it a crunch? either way i hear something that isnt supose to happrn and then blood splattered everywhere. "Parkinson only little bitchs pull hair in a fight" i say with a smirk as P.S (professer snape) comes up from behind and grabs my shoulder. "What is the meaning of this?" he asks clearly very angry that one of his precious slytherins was crying n the floor with blood every where. " well you see professer, me fred and george played a frendly prank ment for good natured fun, when Mr.Malfoy comes in yelling and Mrs.Parkinson, comes in lunging at me and pulling on my hair, i was mearly defending myself sir." i say in the best goody two shoes voice i can muster. " well Mrs.Lumington if you hadent of pulled this " good natured and frendly" prank Mrs.Parkinson would feel no need to hit you and for that 2 weeks detention  Mr.Malfoy you get one week for yelling and causeing an uproar and mrs.Parkinson you will get 2 and a half weeks of detention for starting the fight, now someone get Mrs.parkinson to the hospital wing." Crabe and goyle took Parkinson to the hospital wing while malfoy just stomped away but before Malfoy was out of i sight i i yelled "Hey malfoy when you stomp around like that you look like an oversized clown toddler" with my smirk in place i left to go back to my new dorm where i'm sure Malfoy will be waiting to yell at me further. Oh well i guess if he gets too annoying i can always punch him in the nose and be rid of him for a week. Hmmm thats a pretty good idea actually, i thought about this more as i made my way to my dorm.