Chapter 13

When i wake up its to a very angry malfoy banging on my door. I get up groggily and open the door. "Whadda yeee wunt" i say still very sleepy. "Whats your problem!" he yells at me "Huh?" i say i dont know what I'v done to make him angry besides the fred thing but that was like 2 or 3 days ago hes had pleanty of time to yell at me about that. "That stunt you pulled yesterday with the weasleys! Now iv got to do a god damn talent show and worst of all in that god damn talent show i have to sing with  you!" he rants "Oh god that actually happened? stupid god damn red heads my god damn enitals in the sky i would've only got detention for the song!" i stop ranting and start giggeling i think im creeping malfoy out because he looks scared. "what?" he asks me "For one i have the perfect song for us considering our player backrounds" (I'v been through every boy in the year below besides ron and harry, every boy in my year and, every boy in the year above besides fred and george) "and i just noticed that were saying god damn alot" i say before giggeling again. Draco rolls his eyes" so whats this song then?" he asks. I wave my wand and a paper with the lyrics are there. "Just memorize the guy parts and on friday we should be fine" i say before turning and shutting my door on his face.

You know how when your dreading something ti comes quicker well thats just whats happening its already friday morning and the talent shows tonight. Fred and george didnt get punished because my punishment was so big and all this week weve been causeing mayham for the pure joy of seeing the scared faces. Yeah we know were horrible people. but its just so much fun. we've droped dungboms, waterballons, spiders and many other creepy crawlies on everyone and everything. When i wasnt with fred and george, or doind my head girl duties i was with peeves the poltergist, my new besfriend. Me and peeves actually get along pretty well were both malicous and love pranks so peeves has become my substitute for fred and george when there doing homework or when i have a free period and they dont.

i was in a daze this morning at breakfast so when peeves came and started floating behind me i didnt notice. "KITTY KAT" he yells in my ear and i jump up and turn around. "BESTFRIEND!" i yell as i do i spell i made up to make peeves solid so i can hug him. when the spells done i hug him tight. now every ones staring at us and at the same time we yell " STAREING PROBLEM MUCH?" and start laughing when everyone turns around scared. "So whats new my favorite ghostie?" i ask him. "Oh nothing new execpt i heard that my favorite human is being forced into a talent show with my least favorite human because of my pranking buddies" peeves says smirking "I TOLD THEM NOT TO PUT OUR INISTALS IN THE SKY!" i yell causing people to stare again and again me and peeves turn and yell "STAREING ISNT NICE" at the same time causing people to keep there eyes glued to there breakfast. "Well my humanoid friend maybe next time they should be the destraction and you can deal with the actuall prank" he says still smirking at me. "Yeah yeah i know i should always be the onr to perform the prank, but i was so hyper and i wanted to be the destraction for once!' i say "Well i cant help you now, I'll see you later kitty kat" he says before winking and disapearing in the floor. when i sit down the griffyndores are staring at me. "What?" i ask "You and peeves are friends?" Harry asks "Yes my bestfriend, me fred and george are peeves new pranking buddies so now we make a not so golden quartet instead of a trio!" i say smileing broadly. Noone says anything they just stare at me. "GOSH GUYS STAREING IS NOT NICE!" i yell before getting up and going in search of fred and george.

"Miss Lumington, Can i have a word with you?" i hear dumbeldor ask before i walk out of the great hall. i freeze but then turn around slowly, everyones looking at me. "I DIDNT DO IT!" i yell when more than likely i did do it. Dumbeldore just chuckels "Miss lumington you have donr nothing wrong yet i mearly wish to speak with you" he says "Okay" i say warily takeing a few cautious steps before i stop "Wait what did you mean i havent done anything wrong yet?" i ask. "Im just mearly suggesting that you will get in trouble at some point today seeing as you fred george and peeves have made a quartet" he says smileing. "Oh okay" i say smileing broadly as i skip toward him. I was 7 feet from the staff table when i tripped and fell. every one was laughing at me even the teachers were smirking. I jumped up and yelled "I MEANT TO DO THAT" over the roar of the laughter. when i reached dumbeldore i said. "Yes sir?" in the most inocent voice i could muster, wich cause snape who was sitting beside him to choke on his pumkin juice. "Miss Lumington i would just like you to know you are exused from classes today to get ready for the talent show" he says with a twinkel in his eye.  i drop the inocent voice "Oh Mkay Thank you sir" i say before turning and leaving to get ready because the talent show is right after lunch, so i have like 3 hours to get ready.