My Life With One Direction (N...

By LatonaStar

I couldn't believed this. I'm leaving my best friend in the whole world. Niall Horan, the only person I trust... More

Chapter 1-Carly
Chapter 2-Sera
Chapter 3-Carly
Chapter 4-Sera
Chapter 5-Carly
Chapter 7-Carly
Chapter 8-Sera
Chapter 9-Carly
Chapter 10-Sera
Chapter 10.5-Isabella
Chapter 11-Carly
Chapter 12-Sera
Chapter 13-Carly
Chapter 14-Sera
Chapter 14.5 - Isabella
Chapter 15-Carly
Chapter 16-Sera
Chapter 17-Carly
Chapter 18-Sera
Chapter 19-Carly
Chapter 20-Sera
Chapter 20.5-Isabella
Chapter 21-Carly
Chapter 22-Sera
Chapter 23-Carly
Chapter 24-Sera
Chapter 25-Carly
Chapter 26-Sera
Chapter 27-Carly
Chapter 28-Sera
Chapter 28.5-Isabella
Chapter 29-Carly
Chapter 30 -Sera
Chapter 31-Carly
Chapter 32-Sera
Chapter 33-Carly
Chapter 34-Sera

Chapter 6-Sera

55 0 0
By LatonaStar

After prom, Harry had to leave, but not before he bought me a better phone so I could talk to him all the time.

"Sera this is for you" said Harry handing me a iPhone 5 "so I can talk to you when I'm gone."

"Harry, thank you..."

"Now Sera I've put some numbers in your phone already. Carly, me, Niall, Louis, Bella, and a few others."

"Harry you shouldn't have. I would have saved enough eventually"

"I've also put music on it too"

I kissed him "Thanks love."

"It was nothing"

"Just shut up and kiss me you idiot." Harry listened to my advice.

"Come on Carly and Niall are waiting for us"

"m'k darling"

I lead Harry outside and to the car he and Niall bought me and Carly (Cause I loved going to the SPCA to see the kitties)

"Do you have to go?" I whispered to Harry

"Yes love I have to go but we'll be together soon"

The last few weeks of exams were hell, I hated being away from Harry. I would often sneak over to Carly's to talk.

At the end of school Harry mailed me a plane ticket to Florida and backstage pass to his concert. In his letter he told me not to tell Carly that he sent me a ticket.

"See you soon sis" I said to Carly "Tell Harry I love him"

"I will sis." And I gave her

I watched Carly get on the plane, I drove home to pack my stuff.

-----

I got on the plane a few days after Carly left. I was so excited, I was going to my boyfriend and my sisters.

------

I was in my hotel room when Harry walked in,

"Hey baby."

"Harry!" I said running over to him and threw my arms around his neck.

"Come my princess it's time to go"

"Ok!" I grabbed my things and followed him out the door. We got in a limo that took us to the concert.

I snuck up on Carly

"Sera! What the hell are you doing here!" She yelled out. I just gave a soft chuckled.

"Surprise! Harry's idea" I said. She just threw me a huge hug.

~~~~~~

Hope you like it, Votes and comment please

~Sera

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 247 19
Emma and her mom use to be close. Till her mom married her step-dad. He didn't like that Emma was there and staling all the attention away from him;...
23.4K 315 75
[RE-EDITING] Niall Horan. The only one in One Direction who hasn't had a girlfriend in a few years. Management decides to hire him a girl from Americ...
138K 3.1K 102
I cupped her face in my hands, rubbing my thumbs in circles over her cheeks. She was having trouble finding words to describe what she felt, and I co...
8.9K 304 62
**READ AT YOUR OWN RISK** "It's fucking crazy, because you'd think I'd remember you, I'd remember them, maybe I'd at least remember us! But I don't a...