Mr&Mrs kim

By minsuga2211

it's all started with a kiss #Namsoo #Yoongiu #Taennie #jirose #Liskook # jineon # Love Jealousy Revenge ... More

INTRODUCTION
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
🔞
30
31
33
Note
34
35
36

32

59 4 1
By minsuga2211

All girls are sitting on tabe start chitcatting and drinking except jisoo who drinking soft drinks as Namjoon strictly told her not to drink any alcohol and boy's are bzy with the guests and others.

Nayo: So jisoo how's Namjoon?? is he taking good care of you.

Jis: he's Good.....I mean yes he's really caring husband.

Nayo: Ohhh... Heard something new.

Jis: Yeah. First he was little cold but not now he's so caring and loving.

Nayo: He is but only to his love one.
You know we never thought that he'll get married have wife or someone in his life but now look at him.

Nayo: He's really like my brother.... and I'm really very happy after seeing him like this...and it's all because of you. Thanks you jisoo really.

Jis: Please don't thank me i didn't do anything....even if he show how cold from the out side somewhere deep down in his heart he's soft and warm.
Which he always hides behind his cold face.

Nayo: And that softness you have brought up.

Nayo: jisoo promise me No matter what happens, you'll not leave him alone and always stay by namjoon's side.

Jis: I promise.....
She said as Nayeon smile and hug her.

Jin: Ok everyone attention please.
He said in mic and all attention went to the middle of the stage where he was standing.

Jin: First thank you all for coming on very short note and As you all thought this party is for my comeback as i back to korea after so many years I'm very happy today our company got success but more than that I'm happy b'cos my brother got married i just want to introduce the most beautiful couples today

Jin: Namjoon jisoo please come on the stage.

Everyone was looking at both jisoo and Namjoon who are walking towards the stage. As they reach center of the stage Reports start taking pictures and asking questions. Jisoo start feeling nervous she try to hide behind Namjoon but he hold her by waist and pull her closer to him make her feel safe with him

Nam: Don't be nervous I'm with you.
Just feel comfortable and smile.

Jis: Hmmmm.
She just hmmm in response and smile.

Rep1: When did you guy's get married.?

Rep2: What's her full name??.

Rep3: Mr.kim From which family does your wife belong?

Jin: Okay hold down we'll answer your questions but please one by one.

Jin: Namjoon
He called and pass him the mic.

Rep: Mr.kim how many days have you got married??

Nam: 4 month??

Rep: Got married secretly and hidded for so many days any specific reason for that.

Nam: Not really....as you all know i known for my work and i don't like to share my personal life with other so yeah i don't think it's necessary to reveal.

Rep: But We heard you don't believe in marriage and all these things then what make you changed your mind?

Nam: My wife jisoo.
She chnage my mind

Rep: So it's love marriage.

Nam: You can say that.
Jisoo immediately look at him as he chukled. But she shrugged it off and thought maybe he's pretending front of world so they couldn't get truth that they're marriage is just contract.

Rep: Where did you guy's meet.

Nam: At orphanage.

Rep: So she's -

Nam: No she just work and help there people. I saw her there helping people and taking care of kids she's so kind towards them she's so simple girl i meet in my life. and i fall for her kindness and simplicity.

All: Awhoooo.

Rep: Mr.kim why she look so uncomfortable?

Nam: As i said she's simple and she don't like all this glamor or publicity pluse it's her first time she's facing this and so many eyes on her make her more uncomfortable.

Rep: Mrs.kim what's your family background.

Nam:Okay that's enough i think you guy's making my wife more uncomfortable.

Rep: but Mr.Min we-

Jin: Okay guy's as Namjoon said that's it for day. We introduce our new couple of the town hope you wish them for there married life...thank you..Enjoy the party.

Jin said he get down on the stage Reports stop Namjoon and jisoo for some couple photos and some minutes they both come down too. Slowly everyone start approaching and wishing them jisoo get more nervous she tighter her grip on Namjoon hand.
He try his best to make her comfortable and introduce her with his business partner's and other friends.

IU'S P.O.V

Everyone busy in there own thing jisoo is busy with her husband jennie busy with her friends and that icyhot who brings me here with him is no where to find I'm getting bored now that's why i Don't wanted to come it's better that i went to orphanage rather than sitting her all alone. I were seeing all decorations in hall and smiling at everyone when i suddenly saw him and one girl come to him and hugged him and he hugged her back i try to look at her face when i saw recognized her she is the one who come to his office once i felt bit jealous but i just looked away coz i know it's normal I was drinking my wine when someone tapped on my shoulder.

Hobi: Hey beautiful.

Iu: Ohh hii

Hobi: Why are you sitting here all alone.

Iu: As you can see everyone is busy and i Don't know other peoples.

Hobi: Where is yoongii.

Iu: I don't know he said he'll be back in minutes i think he's meet his business partner's.

Hobi: Ohhhhh.
BTW you look gorgeous today.

Iu: T-thank you.
She blush little.

Hobi: Why your glass is empty my lady Let's have some more drink.

Iu: No no...I don't drink too much.

Hobi: Oh come on just for today.

Iu: But-

Hobi: Please don't say no for me.

Iu: Okay.
Like that they continue their laughing and chitchat while drinking not knowing someone is burning in jealousy.

Tae: Hello guy's....
As you all know this party is for my hyung and my sweet nonna. Why don't we make something special for them.

Tae: So it's time for couples dance what say ??

With that all guests start cheering the couple

Tae: Hyung Noona please come on dance floor.

Nam: M i Mrs.kim??

He forwarded his towards her she accepted with sweet smile and they went to the dance floor.

Tae: music.

JISOO'S P.O.V
With that slow music started playing i kept my hands on Namjoon's shoulder while he kept his hand on my waist We both made eye contact and no one dared to look somewhere else after a few seconds a tension between us started increasing as he pulled me more closer to him.

Jis: Joonie.

Nam: Shhhhh....jusst feel the music.

don't know what was happening with me i felt thousands of butterflies dancing in my stomach everything felt perfect at a point i felt as if the time has stopped it was only him and me there. He turned me around back hugging me and swaying our bodies slightly with the riddhim i could feel his breath on my neck he start placing wet kisses on it as i put my hand on his. Today don't know why i feel really good i felt everything is perfect and peacefully.
I just close my eyes lean on his chest.
We still moving our bodies with music. Everyone was cheering us after some time tea announced aging to others join us to dance floor. But we don't care like they're non exist for us Namjoon turn me around to face him and kiss me on my lips we less care about people around use i place my hand on his neck pulling him more closer to me to kiss him deeper. After sometime we brake a part.

Nam: Let's go home.

Jis: Now??

Nam: Yes....

Jis: But party is not over yet.

Nam: Who care's.... I want you.
He rasps in my ear as i gasp

Jis: Ok but wait let them busy with there thing. So we can escape.

Nam: No we are going now i cant wait anymore.

He look here and there if anyone looking at them or not he grab the appochanty and hold her hand drag he out and went to there house.

YOONGI'S P.O.V

I was busy in talking with my business partner when momo come to me and hug me she's my childhood friend and Nayeon's sis so she's close to me we were talking when i saw iu and hobi, i already told her so many time to stay away from this man even if he's my friend but still... I know I'm ignoring her scene i saw her in that dress she is making me hard for her but now she's making jealous too.

I was keep looking at them when tae announced for dance i saw hobi i asked her for dancea and she didn't say anything and giving her hand to him and went to the dance floor i was just burning in jealousy and angry took over me without even permission i took momo's hand and went to the dance floor As we went to dance floor i saw how close he was with her while she was smiling and keeping her hand on his shoulder he pulled her more closer to him by her waist now his one hand on her back

IN MIND: who told her to wear backless.

I looked at momo whe i saw iu is looking at me i pretended to be dancing with momo.

Momo: So you like her...

Yoon: Huh...who??

Momo: Your secretary?

Yoon: N-no...who said that.

Momo: Ohh please i can clearly see how much you jealous are right now.

Yoon: I'm not jealous.

Momo: Will you guy's please keep your cold man behavior side for minute and confessed your felling before someone take her away from you And look at her she look good with him tho... so it's up to you make first move or move a side so someone else can make her his.

I turn her side angryly but i saw she was not making any eye contact with him and look little uncomfortable she's looking sad but why?.

IU'S P.O.V

I just want to cry and run away from there i peeked at Yoongi who was dancing calmly like I'm not even exists....i looked down and was think way it's hurt so much when i saw him with someone else it's not like we have something between why his ignorance effects me this much...i was crying silently when the partner changed i didn't look at with whom I was dancing.

Yoon: Kitten...
He whispered in my ears

Iu: Y-yoongi.
She look at him with tears in her eyes.

Yoon: What happened why are you crying.

Iu: Why do you care??.

Yoon: Than who will??.

He whispered softly leaning to my ear shivering me and causing me to forget everything and everyone soon he lean to my neck and begin to left soft kisses there softly bitting it cause me close my eyes by his touch i softly grabbed his coat from his shoulder while he tightened his grip on my waist pulling me close to him i called his name he face me and asked me.

Yoon: Again you disobey me

Yoon: didn't i told you...Don't get close to him or talk to him.

IU: You are the one who left me alone he was just giving me company.

Yoon: i saw how much you enjoying his company and smiling and you never smile at me like you smile at him.

Yoon: and don't you think you guy's are to close and touchy. How dare you to let him touch you.

IU: We were just dancing.

Yoon: Like this..
Pulling her more closer to him Placing his hand on her back roaming up and down.

IU: And WBU You too hugging and danced with that girl. Did i said anything.

Yoon: so you got jealous.
He said and smirk at her make her mad at him.

IU: Yes...i got jealous so what??
You know what I'm so stupid to believe in your words everytime.

IU: And yes i was talking to him b'cos i like to talk with him atleast he make me smile not like you who always make me sad. And why do you care...who am i to you that you bothered so much b'cos of  me.

She said and remove his hand from her waist and about to go when he again pulled her by her waist and smashed his lips on her and started kissing her roughly She gots shocked by his sudden action but after sometime she kiss him back but yoongi was kissing her too hungrily that is its nearly impossible for her to match up with his speed. After sometime she tried to break kiss due to out of breath but he grap her more tightly coz he was still not satisfied but then finally after long time he breaks the kiss and join his forehead to her's and said make her more shocked and scared.

Yoon: You are fucking mine....Don't you ever dare to let anyone come closer to you.....and today I'll show who you are to me and  how much you making me jealous and hard for you...get ready for you real punishment kitten.

With that he drag her out of the dance floor b'cos of lights are dim no one notice them but one who plan this.

Momo: I really feel bad for that girl.

Hobi: Don't worry baby.... she'll be fine.
we just need to buy gift for her...

Momo: Gift...what gift??

Hobi: Same gift I had for you when you couldn't walk for 1 week....

Momo: Yahhh you bish....
She close his mouth and hit his chest playfully.

Hobi: Hahaha....
He just laughed and pulled her in deep kiss.

Hobi: You know how much I missed you.

Momo: What do you think i didn't miss you. Please don't go this time.
She hugged him tight

Hobi: Never.

Momo: But what if jin oppa find out.

Hobi: I'll face him

Momo: Not only you we'll face him.

Hobi: Hmmmm.

Momo: I love you.

Hobi: I love you more
He kissed on her forehead.

IU: What's wrong with you today....
Why are you acting like you care for me or you like-

Before i complete he pick me up and throw me on his shoulder and walk towards up starts.

IU: Mr.Min please put me down....
where are you taking me someone will see us.

He started walking towards one of the room then he opened the door with his leg and lock it he gently placed me on the bed as he hovered over me.

Iu: Mr.Min what are you doing.

Yoon: As i told you be a good girl and get ready for punishment kitten.

IU: But Mr.Min-

Before she complete he smashed his lips on her.He was so mad she could feel it the way he kissed her so hard Grabbing the base of her head. He pull away just to look at her pushed his lips again on her his tongue Devouring her mouth he groaned in he mouth,

Yoon: fuck you're not gonna be able to walk when I'm done with you.

He rasped into her ear biting her earlobe He slide down the strap of her dress make her chest exposed she was trying to hide, His lips then left her's as he looked into her eyes

Yoon: Don't hidded kitten they're mine.

He removed her dress completely leave her only in thin panties he removed his shirt too Her heart skip a beat whe she saw his body.

Yoon: Like what you see??.

IU: Yoo-ng.....

Yoon: Auhhh aaaa..not yoongi kitten today you are going to call me daddy got it..

She was too shocked to respond.

Yoon: Ans me baby.

IU: Yes daddy.

Yoon: good girl.

With that he attacked her neck leaving red purple mark all over he start going down on her chest his one hand on her right one pressing it and he sucking the other one. Making her moan mess.

IU: Aaaaa...fck....

Again she moaned as he pushed his thumb on her clit teasing her entrance.

IU: Please don't t-tease me.
Mmmmm.....

He was finger me leaving me breathless and needy he but he stop and remove his fingers and licked them i love the way you teste kitten he said and as he started unlucking his belt and threw it somewhere he then got rid of his pants and boxers and again Hovered over me as he Teasingly placed his tip on my core making me moan as he groaned at the felling of how wet and ready i was for him to enter me but more than that i was so scared b'cose it's my first time. And i think he saw in my eyes so gently Stroking my cheeks and ask

Yoon: are you scared.

IU: Yes.

Yoon: why??
You want me to stop??

IU: No....I'm s-cared b'cos it's my first.

Yoon: So you should have thought before making this mistake kitten b'cos I'm not going easy on you.

He said and place kiss on my forehead pinned my both hand above my head and without any warning he slided his hard length inside me as i scream louder and i throw my head back and he rolled his eyes back

Yoon: i need to give you a punishment for letting someone else touch you

he said as he started thrusting faster my legs were on his hips as grabbed my thighs

His lust filled eyes connected with mine looking at me as if this was the only thing he wanted go accomplish i whined burning my breathy moans in his neck becoming weak under his gaze no i wanna see how i make you feel baby he rasps pushing me back on the bed i moan biting my lower lips to muffle my moans.

Yoon: Who you belong to kitten
he asked me

IU: Y-you daddy...
i moan out loudly as he spanked my ass

Yoon: yes you belong to me and You're gonna take every fucking inch of me.

he said as he went harshly inside me

Yoon: I'm the only one who can touch you

IU: Ahhhhh....aaaaaa

i moan as he hits my gsopt

Yoon: I'm the only one who can kiss you and fuck you like this

he says as he Groans felling how deep he was inside me now

Yoon: you know why only i can fuck you ?

He says out of breath

IU: W-why?
I said as my head falls back

Yoon: because you are mine

he said he grabbed my neck making me look into his eyes he than started thrusting faster My nails digging in his biceps as he ke thrusting aggressively i start clenching around him

Yoon: Don't...

IU: I'm clos-e ahhhh Yoongiaaa.

Yoon: Me too baby just hold on for second.

IU: Y-yoongiiiiaaaa

As we hit our climax i moan as i hold bedsheets tightly and he said cum to me as we cum together the instances feeling make us both breathless then he falls beside me as he hold my hand and carsess it before placing a kiss on it

Yoon: I love you....
He says as i widen my eyes and look at his direction

IU: what did you say

Yoon: I said i love you.

he said as looked into my eyes while pouting like a baby

IU: Are you serious
I say and tears drop off my eyes.

Yoon: Dont make me repeat my self you know i dont like it

Yoon: Yes it's true i fall for you and i can't you with anyone i want to spend happy life with you. Will be my girlfriend.

IU: Yes ofcourse baby....I love you
i say he pulls me closer to him

Yoon: I love you too and remember your only mine if i again saw someone touch you I'll-

IU: shhh...okay calm down I'm all your's baby

i say as i snggled my head in his broad chest as he placing a kiss in my head and pull me more closer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 6.3K 26
"𝘞𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦...𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴-" 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘤𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧𝘧, "𝘑𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘰-𝘺𝘢𝘩!"...
77.3K 3.3K 61
7 agents, 4 mysterious girls and 1 enemy. Vsoo ft. Blacktan [[All copyrights reserved]]
57.7K 897 22
You held me at my worst, You made me feel the best. You made me love myself even more, You love me like no one else has ever did. I can never explai...
639K 14K 35
Liskook: Lisa and Jungkook's friendship was lost when Lisa had enough of being Jealous because of Jungkook and Tzuyu. Jirosé: Jimin uses Rosé just t...