for the one i love ; fred wea...

xcoldestqueenx द्वारा

Carina Malfoy. Draco Malfoy's older sister. The secret Blood Traitor of the family, best friends with George... अधिक

synopsis + meet the characters
chapter 01
chapter 02
chapter 03
chapter 04
chapter 05
chapter 06
chapter 07
chapter 08
chapter 09
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61

chapter 57

1K 41 8
xcoldestqueenx द्वारा

NARRATOR'S POV

"Dragon..." Carina breathes. Before her brain can fully process what's happening, her legs start moving and she realises she's running over to him. Draco opens his arms for his sister, wrapping them around her waist as she throws hers over his shoulders. "I've missed you so much," murmurs Carina, closing her eyes as she melts into her younger brother. Draco says nothing, glancing up at Lee, who stands still. The dark skinned boy nods at Draco, leaving the pair alone and heading towards the Great Hall on his own.

After a moment, the Slytherin Princess pulls away, running her fingers through Draco's platinum hair. A frown grows on her face as she starts taking in his appearance. His hair feels dry under her fingertips, noticeably uncared for. Even if it is true Draco's dark circles are prominent because of his pale skin, Carina notices they run even deeper now, darker. Even if he had fair skin, it was always moisturised and smooth, never as ashy or dull as it is today. Carina would rather not say the first thought that crosses her mind. "Draco... What -"

The younger boy takes Carina's hand and pulls her away towards a more secure place in the castle. He doesn't speak as they walk, ignoring the harsh tugs at his wrist and Carina's relentless questions. "Stop!" He hisses once they arrive at the Slytherin Dungeons. He mutters the password and once it opens, he pulls Carina in. He ignores the looks he gets from a couple students. No one makes a single comment, they all know better. Draco takes Carina to his room, closing the door and casting a Silencing Spell. "Merlin, Carina you can't just show up here like that -"

"- What the hell was that?" Exclaims Carina, shoving at Draco's chest shaking her head as she rubs her wrist. "You could've said follow me and I would've, there's no need for this caveman nonsense!" Finishes Nina, her black hair covering half of her face. "What is going on? I was just coming to speak with Lee and hopefully, see you, but now I'm... You - you look..." Carina can't even finish her sentence.

The siblings look at each other for a few seconds, both of them silent, trying to read the other. Draco sighs, rubbing the back of his neck out of exhaustion. "I'm sorry I couldn't get back to you after... everything that's happened... I'm sorry about Adrian," he says, voice soft and mellow. Carina nods in response, not really knowing what to say back to that. "I - I couldn't write because mother was worried they would intercept the letters," he explains, clearing his throat.

"They?" Questions Carina, tilting her head.

"They are... they are watching her... us," it's more than clear to Carina that Draco isn't being one hundred percent honest with her. Judging by the tone in his voice, he's barely even scratching the surface. "I can't do much without them noticing. That's why I've been distant," again, only half-true. But Carina knows better than to push Draco, and this Draco is someone she hasn't met before. The Draco she knows would never let himself walk around Hogwarts looking so... weak and hurt.

Carina takes Draco's hand in hers and nods. "Okay," she murmurs, rubbing the back of his hand with her thumb. "We'll find a way," is all she can say, staring into Draco's grey eyes with determination. His eyes widen in slight surprise, but only for an instant. After a mere second, they soften and he turns his hand, giving Carina's a firm squeeze. Deep down, they both know what they know, but neither of them say anything out loud. "Have you been speaking to Pansy and Blaise? Are you three still friends?"

Draco shrugs, giving her the smallest nod. "We are friends, I just haven't spoken to them much," admits the younger boy, letting go of Carina's hand and sitting down on his bed. Carina follows along, sitting next to her brother. "I haven't had much free time," he murmurs, as if talking to himself.

Carina suddenly remembers something Tonks had mentioned earlier in the month. "What's that I heard about you breaking Harry's nose?" She wonders out loud. Draco shudders at her question, but it doesn't faze Carina in the slightest. "Dragon... I know you and H have had a difficult relationship, to put it mildly, but do you think that was the right move?"

"I - He was spying on me," explains the youngest Malfoy. "He used his stupid cloak to spy on us, the bloody idiot," he says, sighing in frustration. "It's - I've - I've tried for years to reach out to him but I never could," Draco settles on saying after appearing to be deep in thought. "Now it's too late. He's a nuisance. Him trying to help or whatever the fuck he thinks he's doing is just ruining everything for me. So, please, if you end up talking to him just tell him to back off and mind his own business."

The black haired girl raises an eyebrow at her brother, making him groan. "I know! Maybe the Petrificus Totalus was too much, I know that. He just drives me insane with his worried eyes and that permanent scowl etched upon his face. Damn that Potter."

"Yeah, the Full Body Bind curse was too much," Carina decides to say, ignoring the rest of her brother's statement - for his sake. "That's not important now... Just don't do it again, alright?"

Draco shrugs. "Father got arrested," he says suddenly, resting both hands on his knees.

"I know," replies Carina, lips pursed, turning her head and staring at the wall in front of her. Ever since she was a little girl, she'd hoped for an outcome like this. What she didn't expect, was for it to feel so bittersweet. "It was all over the papers... and for that, I'm sorry, Dragon," she feels Draco tense up beside her. "I know how you feel. It's never fun to have people talking about your family, it's worse when the light shed on them is so negative -"

"- He deserves this and more," mutters Draco, shaking his head. "Don't give me sympathy for him, please. Not after everything he did to you," he almost sounds offended by her words. "It was different when you heard people talking about Sirius, he's innocent, and he always was. Not Father, though. Locking him up is the least they can do." Carina steals a glance in his direction and hums.

"You can still feel sad... he's your father," she mumbles. It's crystal clear, at least to her, that a part of Draco, albeit a small part, misses his father. Lucius wasn't always a monster, not to Draco anyway. It's always hard for victims of psychological abuse to see their abusers for what they truly are, and Draco is going to be no exception, Carina knows that much. "That doesn't change the fact that you love me and I know that you do, you won't ever have to worry about that," she promises.

At her words, Draco's shoulders relax visibly and he even leans his forehead against Carina's shoulder, breathing out in relief. "Merlin, you don't know how much I've needed to see you and hear your voice these past months..." his voice comes out in a whisper. He's clearly tired because in less than five minutes his eyes close and his breathing evens. Carina can tell he's asleep, so, with slow movements, she lays him down.

It's not surprising that even after all that, he doesn't wake. The green eyed girl sighs as she watches him for a few seconds, shaking her head at the sight. "Sleep tight, Dray," she murmurs, squeezing his hand before standing up and leaving, not making any noise. As she walks out of the dorms and into the Common Room, she ignores the students that are sitting around the table and makes her exit.

The black haired girl walks upstairs, humming under her breath as she relives the memories of her time here. A small, wistful smile grows on her lips as her fingertips trace the stone walls of the castle. Memories of Cassius and Adrian fill her head, the three of them running around, having the time of their lives. She had no idea back then, but those were the moments that shaped her into the witch she is now. "Miss Black-Lupin," at the sound of her name, Carina looks up finding Professor McGonagall standing in front of her. "A word?"

"I -" The words get stuck in her throat, chest tightening. "- Alright," she settles on saying. A grin grows on McGonagall's face and she nods, making her way to her office, knowing Carina would follow suit. It takes the black haired girl a second, but she starts walking behind the Professor after taking a deep breath. Part of Carina wants to stop and go home, specially when they walk through and past the Main Hall, having the exit be right by her side isn't helpful in the slightest. However, after talking to Lee and Draco, she feels a sort of courage and bravery she hasn't felt in ages. She can't let that go to waste.

The pair arrive at McGonagall's office, and the Professor opens the door, shutting it quietly after they're both inside. "Tea, dear?" Asks the Transfiguration Professor. Carina nods, sitting down after Professor McGonagall gestures for her to do so. "Milk and sugar?"

"Yes, thank you," murmurs the younger woman. She extends her arms, taking the cup in her hands when it's done. "Thanks," she says once again, taking a small sip and setting it neatly in front of her. There's comfortable silence as McGonagall makes herself a cup, the sound of the spoon hitting against the expensive china bouncing against the stone walls in return. Carina's eyes are fixed on the warm liquid swimming around the porcelain cup.

"Miss Black-Lupin," says McGonagall, effectively breaking the silence, causing the green eyed girl to glance at her. "I'll cut to the chase," she settles on saying. At her words, Carina sits up straighter. "Mr Jordan has been helping me out with a few things, he's working as a TA for me in Transfiguration. Despite his reputation, he's turned out to be a fantastic teacher and extremely helpful... Anyway, Professor Binn's and Vector have been in need of an assistant as well," McGonagall looks almost excited at her own statement, and Carina can't help but chuckle. "Jordan came looking for me a few minutes ago and threw your hat in the ring. If he was being serious, if becoming a TA to later become a Professor is something that you're interested in... I would no longer need to look for someone, seeing as there's only a couple other people that've gotten all O's during their Hogwarts career," she adds pointedly.

Carina hums lowly, taking another sip and nodding. "I... I am interested, Professor," she tells the older witch. "I just need a little time to think and talk it over with my parents if that's alright?" McGonagall nods, understanding Carina's position. "I - I could help both Professors out, I have no issue with that. However, if the time comes, I'd love to become an Arithmancy Professor - only if it's allowed."

"When the time comes," says McGonagall pointedly, "When the time comes, that job is yours, Miss Black-Lupin."

For the first time in months, Carina feels her heart soar towards the bright light at the end of the dark tunnel.

A loud knock interrupts their conversation and Carina turns around to a new face. "Oh, excuse me, Minerva. I didn't know you had visitors. I'll come back later," says the older gentleman, hand still on the doorknob.

"Nonsense, Horace! Come in. Allow me to introduce our new Arithmancy and History of Magic TA, Carina Black-Lupin."

Slughorn's eyes flash with a certain emotion Carina can't quite pinpoint. Still, she stands, offering her hand to the Potions Master. The Professor smiles and nods courtly, "Miss Black-Lupin... The first witch to get twelve O.W.Ls and score O's in every single N.E.W.T. Fantastic work, young lady."

At his praise Carina bows her head. "Thank you, sir."

"I don't normally do this, not only because you're no longer a student, but you've never been a student of mine... however, I cannot let this chance go by," he says. Carina eyes him with curiosity. "I am hosting a dinner party next week and another one right before Christmas. I believe it'll be on the twentieth. If you can make it, I promise to be the most gracious host you've ever had - you can even bring a plus one to that last one!" He exclaims, positively beaming with excitement.

McGonagall rolls her eyes at Slughorn's attempt to poach Carina from the other Professors simply for being a Black and having a sort of connection to Evans and Potter. "That sounds interesting, Professor. Thank you for the invite," says Carina, graciously. "I'll try to attend to both gatherings."

"Don't feel obligated to do so, Miss Black-Lupin," the Gryffindor Professor chimes in, pursing her lips as Slughorn scoffs, pretending to be offended. "It's not a requirement for you to be there if you do not want to."

Carina, who's still standing, looks at Professor McGonagall and then back at Slughorn, shrugging and shaking her head. "Oh, I'd be delighted to attend. Thank you for making sure, though, Professor," she tells McGonagall, stopping herself from laughing when Slughorn cheers as if he's won a prize. The Slytherin Professor pats Carina's shoulder in complicity.

"Very well then," McGonagall clears her throat. "What else can I help you with, Horace?"

***

When Carina gets home, she's surprised to see Tonks, Cassius, the twins and her parents having tea and biscuits by the fireplace. She dusts herself off as she walks in, leaving the broom by the door along with the rest of them. "Star," says Remus, smiling up at his daughter. Fred's already on his feet, walking towards his girlfriend to plant a short kiss on her lips. Carina takes his hand. "How did it go?" Asks Lupin from his seat on the couch.

George glances at the couple, following them with his eyes as they sit next to him. Carina rests her head on his shoulder, surprising him with the physical contact. It had been a while. "Better than I could've asked for," admits the older girl, a small grin on her face. Fred had his hand on her knee, trying to show support.

"Tell us more!" Insists Tonks, her voice almost whiny with need. "We want to know everything!"

Carina chuckles, lifting her head from George's shoulder. "I got invited to a gathering," she says, playing it down. "Professor Slughorn invited me, he said it was a sort of supper?" Sirius and Remus share a look, knowing his intentions. They wouldn't expect anything less, with Carina being well known for her amazing grades and Slughorn for wanting to take credit that doesn't belong to him. "I had the chance to talk to Lee and Draco," she says, voice soft, almost as loud as a whisper. "It went well," the group says nothing in return.

She stares at her parents then, biting her bottom lip nervously, "I'm starting as a Teacher's Assistant next week." It almost sounds as if she's gifting this to them, as if she's thanking them for putting up with her for the past few months. Sirius' eyes are wide, filled with tears, while Remus' mouth is agape in surprise. Fred squeezes her knee, a happy and surprised laugh leaves his throat while George throws his arms around her. Cassius gasps out loud, his hands flying to cover his mouth. Tonks squeals, clapping excitedly.

After George lets go, Sirius and Remus stand, causing Carina to do the same. The pair wrap their arms around their kid, engulfing her in a bear hug. Her green eyes shut, tears threatening to spill at how love embraces her. "We are so proud of you, Star," says Remus, kissing her cheek.

"So, so proud, puppy," adds Sirius, caressing the other side of her face. Carina leans into his hand, placing hers on top of his.

"I'm... I'm so happy you're alive and free, dad," she whispers, tears finally running free down her pale skin. "I'm so grateful to have you, all of you," she tells the group. All of them cry along with her, remembering Adrian, honouring Sirius and thanking the universe for each other's company.

The family continues to talk well into the night, not even realising until Tonks' phone starts buzzing with messages from the Ministry. "Merlin, it's almost two in the morning," she mutters, her fingers gliding through the screen as she replies to her bosses. "I have to get going," she informs her cousin, a relieved sigh exiting past her lips. "I'm so, so happy for you, Nina."

"We should go, as well," says George, his fingers laced with Cassius', who nods in agreement. "The shop opens up in about six hours and we have to do inventory before then," he tells the others, who hum understandingly.

Fred kisses Carina's temple, but she looks up at him, eyes shining. "Can I sleepover today?" She asks her boyfriend, who turns to Sirius and Remus. Both men nod in response. They are old enough to make those decisions. Plus, by their age, they were off doing worse things than sleeping over at their boyfriend's place.

"Of course, my darling," murmurs Fred. "Shall we, then?" Tonks says goodbye to everyone with a wave, blowing a kiss to Carina before Apparating straight out of there with a cracking sound. Fred places his free hand on George's shoulder, connecting the four of them effectively. Carina squeezes Fred's hand, wrapping her other arm around his. "See you soon," says Fred, thanking Carina's parents with a nod and a smile.

"I'll be back tomorrow, dads," promises Carina, giving them the smallest, but purest smile of all. "Goodbye!"

With that, the group Apparates as well. Nina closes her eyes through the Apparition, only opening them when she feels her feet hit the ground. It's a successful one, she realises, noticing they've landed in the twins' flat, just as planned. "Goodnight, Georgie," says Carina, hugging her friend, turning to Cass a second later. "Love you, Cass," she mumbles. They both hug her back, wishing her a goodnight and walking to their room.

It feels like forever goes by, and then, Fred's placing his calloused hands on Carina's waist from behind, leaning down to place sweet kisses against her shoulders and neck. At the sensation, Nina can't help but shiver, her head lulling to the side without her even thinking about it. "Mmm," Fred moves Carina's hair completely out of the way, a cloud of her pomegranate shampoo forming around him. "I've missed you."

"I've missed you, more," mumbles the Slytherin princess, turning around to face the former Gryffindor Beater. Her hands find his cheeks and she pulls him down for a gentle kiss. "You have no idea how much I've missed this," she whispers against his lips. Fred's airy laughter is like music to her ears.

A screech leaves her lips as Fred picks her up with ease, wrapping her legs around his waist, securing her position. "I may have an idea," mutters Fred, making his way to his room, his hands groping Carina's thighs to keep her from falling. Conveniently, she's wearing a skirt, which riles Fred up even more. He snaps the door open before slamming it shut.

* mature content: 18 +. no pregnancy scares *

Like she used to, Nina takes Fred's wand from his back pocket, casting a voiceless Muffliato around the room, just in case. She can sort of recall him telling her it had been casted permanently, but she's not gonna take that chance. His wand slips from her fingers when he pushes her against the door, hands now roaming her body. "Merlin," heat rises as Fred removes Nina's shirt, sending it to the ground without a care in the world.

Fred takes this opportunity to kiss down her neck, unclasping her bra with one hand. Carina helps him out, throwing it next to her shirt, smirking at her boyfriend's reaction. His face has a subtle red tint, eyes glistening with need. "What?" She questions, feigning innocence.

"What?" Fred mimics, rolling his eyes in a playful manner. Carina laughs, smacking his chest lightly. "You drive me crazy," he adds, kissing the small freckle on her cheek, like he used to. Before Carina can even think to respond, he is carrying her over to the bed. Fred sits on the edge of the mattress with the green eyed girl comfortably on his lap. It only takes a second and Carina's soon removing his shirt as well, tossing it aside.

It has been a while since the last time they had sex, and Carina wasn't about to let another minute go by. She pushes Fred's torso, forcing him to lay down fully. He starts complaining, of course, but not for long, since Carina unclasps his belt and unbuttons his trousers, kissing his abdomen. "Fuck," is everything Fred can say when Carina takes him in her mouth. His eyes are fixed on the ceiling, but all he sees is stars as she works on him. "Shit, shit," he curses out loud, his fingers tracing her hair, pulling without his consent. "Nina, wait - Nina -"

A surprised gasp gets torn from his throat when all of a sudden, Carina's on top of him. She's riding him, her skirt still on, panties simply pushed aside. Fred can't believe his eyes, he can't believe his luck, he can't believe this is happening right now. He throws his head back as Carina continues bouncing up and down, letting out breathy moans at the feeling. Fred's hands fly to her chest and he immediately gets the reaction he wanted. "Salazar, Weasley!"

Fred seizes the moment, changing positions, turning them around. He fucks into her then, taking one of Carina's legs and placing it over his shoulder, causing her to melt right under his touch. Unbeknownst to him, Fred's been letting out a few grunts and words of praise, which has only managed to turn her on more than Carina ever thought posible.

There's no need for words. Carina's suddenly lowering her leg and wrapping them around Fred's waist, pressing her heels into his lower back. The younger boy moans, feeling heat pool in his lower abdomen as well. He takes Carina's chin between his fingers, turning her head and going for her neck one last time before she tightens around him. "Shit, Carina," is all Fred can muster before he finishes inside her, chuckling as her legs shake, slowly loosening their grip.

* end *

A couple of minutes go by, Carina's eyes are shut as Fred casts the Cleaning Spell once he's pulled out and dressed in his underwear. He glances at the sleeping girl on his bed before standing and grabbing one of his shirts for Carina. He's gentle as he puts it on her, laying down next to her right after he's done.

Still sleeping, Carina snuggles into him, comfortably placing her head on his chest. "I love you," Fred hears her mumble. He bites the inside of his cheek to stop himself from cooing at the action.

"I love you, too."

AN: hiiii. ya'll still here? sorry ive been uploading like once a month... i feel so bad!!! :( i'll try to do better i swearrr.

please VOOOTE <3 if you're still here and want more of this story. comment <3 lmk what u think.

follow me on ig: siupunzumaran , on tiktok: xcoldestqueenx love you!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

146K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
563K 34.4K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
177K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
306K 10.1K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...