Sister of EXO's ChanYeol [HIA...

By mrmrchunsa

Everything is confusing. But in the same time happy. I mean who wouldn't, right? They don't have to keep it... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Author's Note
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Not an update plus News...
Chapter 28
Must Read
Chapter 29
Ahn SoJin
Chapter 30
Im happy!!
Note
Wait
Hi!!
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Not an update
Greetings from the author

Chapter 31

2.8K 75 487
By mrmrchunsa

Waaahhhh, yeorobun! Thank you so much for supporting this really crazy story I made. BTW, I am making another story. Well, it's actually in Filipino. Well, you guys can read it if you want. For those who wants to read it but can't understand the language, comment or message me if you want me to make an English version of it so you can read it.

The leading roles are BaekYeon couples. Hehe. And the other one is B.A.Pink.

Anyway, I really.. aiShh. Thank you so much. Yah. Someone's unfollowing me. Well I love to follow back okay.

Anyway, here's the update. These are all about flashbacks. Okay?

Ming's POV

Today's the end of December and the snow.... brrrr.. cold... anyway, it will be Mew Year's Eve soon. I am here at the dorm. I'm in charge of cooking, EXO K are in charge of the firecrackers and EXO M are for cleaning and decorating.

Oh!

(A/N: These are the groups or singers I really love. Nothing. I just shared it. Well I forgot to mention some. Please! Favor! Can you please type the name of your bias in each groups?? Pretty pleaseee?? Jeballl.. I'll end up crying if you don't. Pleaseeew!! I love all of that KPop groups. Please.. Just comment on it. Oh and please mention/recommend some groups you love who are not mentioned? Kamsa~)

B.A.P.,

B.To.B,

Apink,

2ne1,

SNSD,

MBLAQ,

Infinite,

ShiNee,

VIXX,

Lovelyz,

REDVELVET,

SuJu,

AOA,

MissA,

Crayon Pop,

Teen Top,

CLC,

Cross Gene,

F(x),

Laboum,

TVXQ, (as suggested by Lulu Oppa.)

Sistar,

Brown Eyed Girls,

Fiestar,

CNBLUE,

Nu'est,

Rain Oppa,

After school,

2Am,

2Pm,

Block B,

UKiss,

F.T.Island,

Boyfriend,

Girl's Day,

Wonder girls,

EXID,

Tasty,

T-Ara,

KARA,

Big Bang,

B2st,

4Minute,

Winner,

IU,

Boys Republic,

Hotshot,

Secret,

K.Will,

Dalmatian,

JayPark,

SS051,

Nc.A,

C-Clown,

Mad Clown,

Hello Venus,

Got7,

B.I.G.,

JJCC,

Rainbow,

9muses,

G-Dragon,

ZE:A,

B1A4,

Orange Caramel,

Ladies Code,

S.E.S.,

And BTS!

They are coming again! Seriously?! Why don't they just invite all of the rookies?!

Anyway, I still have some hangover last time.

Flashback

"Oppa! What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"To celebrate your birthday!!" They all said.

"Jinjjayo?! How did you know it's my day today?" Then I noticed they're mouths were pointing to......

Chanyeol?!

"Ah.. hehe. Yup. It was me. I told them. Well I was going to-"

"Oppa. I know it already. I heard all about it."

"Huh?"

"Oppa. You we're discussing it outside my room. I wasn't sleeping yet. And also, you're voices were loud."

We're all done eating.

"Let's play some games-!" They shouted.

We played and played until we got tired.

End.

Oh and about the talk between Yoo Ji-I mean Taeyeon and I? With the additional of Hyoyeon. (See chapter 21 and 22)

Flashback

I'm here sitting on the swing at the side part of the park. Waiting. Particularly for someone.

"Girl! Gosh. Why is this so sudden? You missed me already? Haha." I heard.

"You're here." I said.

"What's with the face? Anyway, what's the main reason you want us to come here?"

"I just want to clear things out. And I'm with someone to. But I think she's gonna be late." I said while looking at the wrist watch Hyoyeon unnie gave me for my birthday.

"Oh? Who?"

"You'll find out soon."

"Aish. Fine."

"So. I was going to say.... uhmmm.. how am I going to say this?"

"It's okay. Go on."

"Here goes nothing. Ahm.. Somebody told me that.. that you are not really.. ahmm.. the Kim Yoo Ji I once knew. And that somebody is someone you know.. I think. But I'm sure you know that person. Wahhh!!" I screamed. I was nervous. And I observed her. In every word I say, she listens well and her reaction.

"W-how is it? Well, it's not t-true." She said.

"Why are you stuttering?"

"Who wouldn't? My bestfriend's doesn't trust me."

"It's not that I don't trust you. I just want to know the real story. Coming from you."

"Who is this person? I want to talk to her."

"She'll come. She's the one we're waiting. And she's kinda late because of some important reasons." She's an idol for Pete's Sake.

"I can't believe that person just ruined my reputation. And made my best friend believe that someone like me will make some nonsense stories for me to have friend like you. And ruin my image just by making stupid sto-"

"No, it's not a nonsense nor stupid stories. Cause those stories have a lot of sense. Please. Mianheayo. *bows* Sorry for cutting your words." We turned our heads to the person who said that. Well. It's just Hyoyeon Eonnie.

"Ahh.. Mianheayo, Hyoyeon Unnie. Na jugi jeongmal aniya. (A/N. I have no idea if it's correct. It means I dont really mean it. Something like that.)

"Nah. It's okay. Jinjja."- Hyoyeon.

"You're the one who..uhnmm.. we're waiting for?"- Yooji/Teayeon.

"Ne. I think you've started."-Hyoyeon.

"Okay fine. I'll tell you everything. My real is Kim Tae Yeon. Born in March 19**. 25 years young. I asked my surgeon to change my nose. That's why I'm always checking it. Afraid that maybe it'll fall down and people will know who I really am. Why? Because of my EX. I want him to realize how he loves me. Now I know that he doesn't love me. He used me for fame. Lee Kung Im used me. Haha. Funny huh. I'm stupid. Na jeongmal pabo."-Taeyeon.

"Mianhae, unnie. Na jeongmal mianhaeyo."-Hyoyeon.

"Waegorae?"-Taeyeon.

"For not keeping your secret."-Hyoyeon.

"It's not your fault."-Taeyeon.

"It's nobody's fault."-Me.

"Sorry, but then what happened to Lee Kung Im?"-Me.

"I don't know. All the fans are after him. Because they thought he's the reason why I left for about four months. I think he's staying somewhere in the States."-Taeyeon.

Both Hyoyeon and I nodded.

"When are you planning to have your 'great return'?"-Hyoyeon.

"After what happened today, I'm planning to come back next week. On SNSD's comeback stage. I'll surprise everybody. So promise me guys that you'll keep everything a secret. okay?"-Taeyeon.

"Ne." After that, we are our lunch on a restaurant. Taeyeon's treat. She said that will serve as a peace offering.

*1 week after*

We're here at SBS. Watching performances of comebacks and newly debuted rookies such as Lovelyz, CLC, etc. I'm excited for later. Why? Taeyeon's comeback.

"Let's all welcome our last performer. Girls Generation." 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8. Hmm.

They performed Oh!

"Oh! This is not the end. Someone said she wants to sing for everyone. Okay let's call her." Who's this? She went out. She wears a light blue dressand a pair of blue high heels shoe. And a floral big hat. Enough for it to cover her face.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I like to sing a song for everyone whose in here. Hope you like it." Then she sang I love you by Taeyeon. Wait ....

TAEYEON?!

"I'm done." I knew it. This is all part of her plan.

"Oh. Before I tell you who I am, can I kindly call someone who knows my existence? Hyoyeon and Ming. Please?" She said throughout the mic.

Both Hyoyeon and I stood up. We looked at each other.

"Fighting!" We shouted. Then we went to the stage.

"I would like to introduce myself. My name is Kim Yoo Ji. They're friends. Well, everybody know who I am." She started. She still has her hat on.

"I just have a secret to tell you. Well, its not anymore. And this is live. *sigh*. You see, Yoo Ji is not my real name. Its a fake name. I was under surgery, I changed my nose and some part of my body. Well not anymore. Cause I asked my surgeon to remove it and put everything to normal. Anyway, who wants to see the real me?"

Everybody raised their hands.

"Okay then. Please count to three. Then I will remove this hat. Start please."

"One...."

"Two...."

"Three!"

Then she removed her hat slowly. Everybody gasped.

I grabbed the mic from her and Hyoyeon had her own.

"Well, yeah. She is Kim Taeyeon. Leader of SNSD." I said.

"Well she has a reason why she did it. Everything happen for a reason. She told it to us but that will be a big secret for us to keep." Hyoyeon said.

"We love you, Taeyeon!!" Everybody cheered.

"Ahhmm. Ming, you are on the stage. Are you not afraid of...issue?" Someone whispered and saw Chanyeol oppa.

O__O

I forgot!

End of Flashback.

So yeah. Happy right. Haha. I got exposed by accident.

*****

Annyeong guys! Yehey! My newest update! For almost 4 months. Hahaha.

Long long long UD. Guess what! It reached 1,500 words. Well. Sliw UD again because of school. I am in my 3rd year high school and Im only 13 years old. Haha. Young young young! Bye. I dont know when when is my next update. Haha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 784 51
20180910 - RANK 6 #EXOPLANET BAEKHYUN'S ALTERNATE ENDING: EXO members, an international boy band, were finally given the time off from thei...
363K 9.3K 37
Park Laya sister of Exo's Park Chanyeol. Ever since her brother became an idol, they grew apart as he was always busy with schedules and stays at a d...
141K 6.6K 23
- COMPLETED - 30 june 2019 Chanyeol and Baekhyun have been best friends since the 6th grade. But Baekhyun started developing feelings for Chanyeol, b...
75.1K 2K 49
20180531 - #01 KOREANFANFIC 20180622 - #05 EXOFANFIC 20190301 - #02 EXOPLANET 20181217 - #04 EXOSTANS CHANYEOL'S ALTERNATE ENDING: EXO members, an i...