Better | FemxFem

By Wh0ref0rBillie

"I'll always love you for making me better" More

Characters.
"Into Orbit" ๐ŸŽถ
"Wildfire" ๐ŸŽถ
"Touch me" ๐ŸŽถ
"I Want You Around" ๐ŸŽถ
"Unthinkable" ๐ŸŽถ
"Slow Down" ๐ŸŽถ
"Talk" ๐ŸŽถ
"Ring The Alarm" ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ
"Angel"
"Every Kind Of Way"
"Party Favor" ๐Ÿ–ค
"Hard To Love"๐ŸŽถ
"Hurt" ๐ŸŽถ
"Whoa" ๐ŸŽถ
"Living Room Flow"๐ŸŽถ ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿฝ
"I Gotta Be" ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ’
"All I Ask" ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ
"Adore You" ๐ŸŽถโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
"Wondering/Wandering" ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŒŠ
"Addicted" ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽธ
"All Good" ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿฅ€
"At Your Best" ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ•ถ
"Fall Into My Arms" ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ’›
"I Could Fall In Love" ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ๐ŸŒน
"Gonna Love Me" ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿšฟ
"Millon" ๐ŸŽถโœ‚๏ธ
"Whats On Your Mind?"๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ“ณ
"Teach Me A Lesson" ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŒš
"Take You There" ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽž๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฝโ€๐Ÿฆฑ
"The River" ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿช
"Best Part" ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
"Anything For You" ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽฅ๐Ÿฝ
"10k Hours" ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›
"I'm Ready" ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽก๐Ÿ‘€
"Why I Love You" ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽฉ๐Ÿ‘
"First Time" ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿคต๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿพ

"I'll Make Love To You" ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽ‚

11.2K 406 319
By Wh0ref0rBillie

If you don't know what a large clit looks like, and you're 18+ please go look it up, so you won't be confused on some of the acts you will read below. TW for CNC.

Vote & Cmmt.
Enjoy 🤟🏿😏

___________
Omniscient.
June 2022.
2 months later.
Hotel.
3:32 pm.
___________

"Promise me you won't open your eyes until I say" "I promise" "okay, don't lie because I'll cry" "I won't open them baby" Stoney repeated while smiling, Avi'anna returned the gesture and continued to help Stoney into the hotel.

"Your hands smell good" Stoney mumbled as Avi'anna's hands covered her eyes, they were standing in the elevator. Avi'anna giggled "thank you baby now take a step" Stoney did as told. "Keep your eyes closed" Avi'anna said as she unlocked the hotel room, she opened the door then stood behind Stoney and smiled, nervously.

"Okay, you can open them" Avi'anna said, excited for Stoney's birthday surprise. Stoney blinked repeatedly then walked into the hotel room, she heard her favorite song lowly playing, and she got nervous. She bit her lip as walked farther and saw rose petals leading up to the bed. "Baby" she mumbled lowly, she saw presents all in front and on the side of the bed, she saw roses in the shape of 23 and balloons.

She stood in front of the bed and her lip quivered, and she covered her eyes. "You don't like it?" Avi'anna asked as her eyes watered too. "You said you loved surprises and roses, so I got you both" Avi'anna explained, walking up to her with a bouquet of more roses and Stoney cried harder.

"No one's ever done this for me" Stoney grabbed Avi'anna's hand and bringing her closer to her. "You're the best thing to ever to me and I mean that with everything in me" Stoney told Avi'anna, and Avi wrapped her arms around her waist. "You're the best thing to ever happen to me, too. Happy Birthday, my love" Avi'anna told her and grabbed her chin, leaning in for a kiss.

"When did we get so corny?" Stoney asked as they pressed their foreheads together. Avi'anna laughed and Stoney stood there smiling, shaking her head.

"...Close your eyes, make a wish
And blow out the candlelight
For tonight is just your night
We're gonna celebrate
All through the night"
•••
1 hour later.

"How did you even get these? They've been sold out everywhere, even with my plug" Stoney said as they looked at these blue 1s. "Genesis, her fiancé works in that area" Avi'anna replied, smiling, she was nervous that Stoney wouldn't like the gifts she got her, but it all went away when she saw the smiles on Stoney's face.

Stoney looked at all her gifts and felt her stomach in knots. She was overwhelmed with the love from the people in her life, especially Avi'anna. Stoney hasn't felt this way on her birthday since she was a kid, she forgot what the feeling was like.

"Who helped you do all this?" Stoney asked as she folded all the clothes back up and put them in the bags and boxes. "Liyah" Avi'anna answered and eyed Stoney's face for a reaction, Stoney eyes widened a little then she nodded, chewing on her bottom lip. "She misses you, you should call her and thank her" Avi said, and Stoney just looked at the petals on the bed. "Yeah" she mumbled then smiled at Avi'anna and leaned in to kiss her.

"Thank you beautiful, you're the best and more" She said against her lips. "Only the best for you daddy" Avi'anna replied, and Stoney smirked and grabbed her neck. She grabbed Avi'anna's thigh and her hand was moving up when Avi'anna pulled away.

"Nope, we got places to be" "what? You gon call me that name and not-" she stopped talking when Avi'anna gave her a certain look. She shut up immediately and nodded. "Do I need to change?"

"No, you look perfect and sexy" Avi'anna said with a big smile on her face and Stoney looked a little scared. "Never say that like that again, you looked like a creep" Stoney said, shaking her head. "I'll always be a creep for you baby" Avi'anna smirked, and Stoney laughed "okay time to go before the readers see how weird you really are" she stood up, and Avi'anna followed.

St0ney_ 1m

1st Destination.

"Okay make sure they're covered" "yes ma'am" Stoney kept her eyes closed, suddenly hearing lots of wind and the smell of gas, grass. She heard Avi'anna mumbling to someone, and she started to get nervous and tried to think if she didn't anything bad, when she realized Avi had no reason to set her up she calmed down a bit.

"Open them" Avi'anna instructed, and Stoney blinked repeatedly before she saw the helicopter in front of her. A big smile went on her face before she turned to Avi'anna and hugged her, tight and tighter. "Thank you ma" Stoney whispered before placing little kisses onto Avi'anna's' neck.

"Happy Birthday" the pilot said before helping them into the helicopter. "Thank you" Stoney said, definitely feeling the happy birthday part of her birthday. The pilot explained to them what they'll be seeing, what not to touch, and how to wear the headphones.

The helicopter began to lift, and during the beginning of the ride all Stoney could think about was Avi'anna. She wasn't used to the princess treatment Avi gave her, in the past she would always give and never receive. Stoney knew she was a woman, and she felt like one but Avi'anna doing everything she did for her today and over the past few months showed her and gave her more validation.

She deserved to be treated like a princess, too.

"...Pour the wine, light the fire
Girl your wish is my command
I submit to your demands
I will do anything
Girl you need only ask"

"I didn't even know they had tall buildings in this town" Avi'anna mentioned, and Stoney nodded. "There's only like 5, my mom said they were built while I was in middle school" Stoney replied, and Avi nodded. Stoney put her right hand on Avi'anna's thigh and rubbed in slow circles. They enjoyed the rest of the helicopter ride, both grateful to be in the presence of each other.

Stoney_ 10s

2nd Destination.

"I don't need to close my eyes for this one?" Stoney jokingly asked, smile on her face. Avi'anna playfully rolled her eyes, "Nope" Avi'anna told her before the driver opened both their doors. Stoney read the sign on the building then looked confused, "wait is this that place they just built?" She asked, remembering this used to be a different place. "Yes, they just opened two weeks ago which is amazing" Avi'anna replied, smirking.

Avi'anna interlocking their fingers and opening the door for them, "alright now" Stoney eyed her. Avi'anna avoided her eyes, already knowing the look. Stoney didn't care if it was her birthday, she didn't want Avi touching any doors, she'll let it go though, just for today...

They sat at a bright pink booth, the whole place was a bright pink or another bright color, even the menu's. "Wait wait wait, this is THAT vegan dessert place I was telling you about?" Stoney asked, smiling then slightly pouting, "yes it is" Avi'anna confirmed and Stoney leaned over the table to kiss her. "Thank you" she mumbled, against her lips, then she kissed her again. She had been talking about this place for weeks when she first heard about it, she hadn't been able to go when it first opened because she was too busy, but Avi'anna made it happen.

"I don't know what I did to deserve you, but I'll never question Allah" Stoney said, making Avi'anna blush. "Are you guys ready to order?" The waitress came over and Stoney nodded.

"...I'll make love to you
Like you want me to
And I'll hold you tight
Baby all through the night
I'll make love to you
When you want me to
And I will not let go
'Til you tell me to"

They ordered all these desserts, they came out within 10 to 15 minutes, which they both liked. They liked the majority of what they ordered except the chocolate cake, Avi'anna didn't like how it tasted and Stoney doesn't like chocolate cake. Stoney tried to pay, but it was already paid for, Avi'anna knew Stoney too well to know she wouldn't let her pay, even on her birthday, so Avi paid beforehand.

They got back in the car, and Avi'anna was about to tell the driver to go to the 3rd destination when Stoney interrupted her. "Go back to the hotel please, thank you" she told the driver, and they nodded.

Avi'anna looked at her, confused. "I'm very grateful for everything you gave me today and all these mystery destinations, but I just wanna go back to the hotel and enjoy myself with you and only you" Stoney confessed. "You didn't like it? I'm s-" "I did beautiful, I promise I did. I just don't want to be in public, I just wanna lay down and cuddle and do other things" Stoney explained. "It has nothing to do with you, I enjoyed all your gifts and I appreciate you very much" Stoney kissed Avi's forehead and Avi'anna nodded, getting it now.

"Are you sure?" Avi'anna asked, she knew having Stoney in public for a long period of time today was a risk. For the past 2 months, Stoney had barely left the house, a sudden case of social anxiety and insecurity. Nobody could explain it.

"Yes ma'am" Stoney replied and Avi'anna glared at her, "why are you always calling me that, you're the old one" Avi'anna acknowledged, and Stoney laughed. "Ima start calling you my sugar mama" Avi'anna added, making them now both laugh. "You're being mean to me on my birthday?? Apologize right now" Stoney said and Avi'anna eyed Stoney, biting her lip. "Oh I'm going to apologize, ima do it real good too" Avi'anna whispered into Stoney's ear making Stoney's eyes widened.

'Tf she mean by that?' Stoney thought, feeling intrigued yet confused.

Avi. Marie 7m

They made it back to their hotel, and Stoney's eyes followed Avi'anna as she walked back and forth around different spots in the room. She was talking about something but Stoney could barely focus, she was horny, like real bad. Avi'anna took off her dress, so she was walking around with just her bra and lace thongs on, and it was driving Stoney crazy.

"...Girl relax, let's go slow
I ain't got nowhere to go
I'm just gonna concentrate on you
Girl are you ready?
It's gonna be a long night"

"Are you even listening to me?" Avi'anna asked, folding her arms, a little pout on her face. "Stoney" Avi'anna groaned, and Stoney smirked "come here" she instructed and Avi being the obedient girlfriend she was, listened immediately. "Good girl" Stoney smiled and began to kiss down Avi's stomach, she was about to kiss her waistline when Avi backed up. "Nope. I have a surprise" Avi'anna smirked and walked away, Stoney sighed, and waited for Avi'anna to come back, confused on what the surprise could be. She would be okay with whatever as long as she was in this room and not in the public.

Avi'anna came back with a chair and sat it a few feet from the bed. "Take off your clothes, leave your undergarments" Avi'anna instructed ,and Stoney snickered at the word undergarments. She stood up and took off her shirt and cargos, she was about to take off her fitted when Avi'anna shook her head. "Leave it on and go sit down on the chair" Avi'anna instructed and Stoney smiled, a part of her getting excited. She liked when Avi'anna ordered her around.

"Throw your clothes on the floor
I'm gonna take my clothes off too
I made plans to be with you
Girl whatever you ask me you know I can do"

"If you touch me I'll stop, and you won't get any on your birthday" Avi'anna told Stoney, but she was lying like a mf. She would also be punishing herself, so she wouldn't take it that far, but she was serious about the stopping part. "Yes ma'am" Stoney replied even though she wanted to pounce on Avi'anna at this exact moment. Avi'anna nodded and went to her phone, that was sitting on the desk next to the bed. She found the playlist she made for this exact night, and she smiled when Persian Rugs by Jacquees began to play at a medium volume.

(Ifykyk 😏)

She began to walk to Stoney all slow, stopping a few times to give Stoney views of different body parts. She stood in front of Stoney, and she smiled when she saw Stoney biting her lip. Avi'anna started to dance slowly, her hands moving all over her body, grabbing her boobs and putting them into Stoney's face. She smirked when Stoney groaned lowly, trying so hard to snatch up Avi'anna.

Avi'anna grabbed her ankles and started shaking her ass going in circles, hypnotizing Stoney. She could see Avi'anna pussy lips poking out from the front, and she had to glance in a different direction as she started to feel moisture in her panties. "Baby please come here" Stoney begged, she just wanted Avi'anna on top of her, maybe then she wouldn't want to touch her so badly. Avi'anna stopped her movements and looked at Stoney, she looked exactly how she wanted her to. Hungry.

"Be a good girl and listen to mommy, okay?" Avi'anna warned using Stoney's words against her. Stoney chuckled lowly, and she had to close her eyes as Avi'anna finally straddled her. Stoney could feel Avi'anna dancing on top of her, she bit her lip as she felt Avi'anna's throbbing clit going up and down her thigh and she whimpered. She wanted so badly to grab Avi'anna's hips and grind their clits against each other's.

"Fuck Daddy" Avi'anna moaned into Stoney's ear, making Stoney whimper. Avi'anna began kissing and sucking on Stoney's neck, making Stoneys grip on the chair get even tighter, she raised her hips up a little and Avi'anna giggled. "Do you like the way my clit is rubbing against your thigh?" Avi'anna asked, playing with Stoney's other ear. "Yes" Stoney moaned lowly as if she was ashamed at how great it felt, "you wish it was grinding against your tongue huh daddy? Fuckkk I bet you do" Avi'anna groaned as she moved her hips went faster. Stoney nodded, "I do. Shit you're so sexy like this" she added, as she felt her self control get worse.

"Take off my bra" Avi'anna instructed and Stoney complied almost immediately making Avi'anna giggle. "Suck" was all she said, and she threw her head back as Stoney sucked hard, nibbling and licking on her sore areolas. "Yesss, suck my nipples like you wish it was my clit" Avi moaned, and her eyes rolled to the back of her head as Stoney listened. "Fuck I'm gonna cum" Avi'anna mumbled "shit me too" Stoney mumbled, and she grabbed Avi'anna's hips and thrust them harder making them both get closer to their orgasm.

"I- ughhhh" Avi'anna wrapped her arms around Stoney's neck as her body shook. Stoney's arms were wrapped tightly around her waist as her body bucked against Avi'anna's. Stoney laid her head on Avi'anna's chest as they both tried to catch their breaths.

"Baby" Avi'anna called and Stoney looked up with a tired smile on her face. "Can I eat your coochie?" Avi'anna asked, and Stoney wanted to laugh at the innocent look she had on her face. It amazes her how Avi'anna always looked innocent to her, even though she just dominated the hell out of Stoney and made her cum just by her voice.

"Yes" Stoney replied making Avi'anna smile big, it was the creepy smile again. "Stop looking at me like that" Stoney mumbled and Avi'anna grabbed her chin, attaching her lips. "I'm finna make you s(cream) like you've never s(creamed) before" Avi'anna said while looking Stoney directly into her eyes. It kinda scared Stoney, 'wait a minute' Stoney thought, maybe this was a bad idea.

"...Baby tonight is your night
And I will do you right
Just make a wish on your night
Anything that you ask
I will give you the love of your life"

"Go lay down" Avi'anna said and Stoney glared at her, she was getting beside herself now. "Sorry, can you please lay down, daddy?" Avi'anna redid her question and Stoney smirked, going to lay down. "Strip, I wanna see everything" Avi'anna said as she stood at the end of the bed with her panties still on and Stoney took off her panties and bra. "Thank you now you need a safe word" Avi'anna said as she started to crawl towards Stoney. "Do you really think I'm gonna need one?" Stoney chuckled, and Avi'anna's feelings got a little hurt, Stoney was underestimating her, but it was okay. 'We'll see if she's laughing in a minute' Avi'anna thought.

"Safe word please" Avi'anna repeated and Stoney started thinking "green" she decided and Avi'anna nodded. Avi'anna hovered over Stoney, and she kissed her deeply, Stoney couldn't even fight for dominance because Avi'anna made her want to submit. Stoney groaned when Avi'anna pulled away immediately missing her lips, Avi'anna began kissing her neck, sucking in her favorite spot making Stoney start rubbing Avi'anna's outer thighs.

Avi'anna placed little kisses in the middle of Stoney's chest, then attacked the first nipple she saw. She flicked her tongue then sucked harshly, slowly releasing with a pop, Avi'anna was in love with Stoney's boobs, they were so sexy to her, they were light chocolate and the areolas were 2 shades darker and big. Avi'anna pushed both boobs together and licked them and sucked them at the same time, making Stoney groan, she always felt like Avi'anna didn't just suck her nipples, she made love to them, passionate love.

"...I'll make love to you
Like you want me to
And I'll hold you tight
Baby all through the night
I'll make love to you
When you want me to
And I will not let go
'Til you tell me to"

Avi'anna finished her abuse on Stoney's boobs and kissed down her stomach, was she nervous to be giving Stoney head for the first time? Nervous as fuck, her stomach was in knots, Avi hoped she wouldn't fart, she would never be able to come back from that. Avi'anna made eye contact with Stoney's pussy and she felt like she could pass out, maybe she wasn't truly ready for this. "Get out of your head baby and prove me wrong mami" Stoney said while smirking, she knew Avi'anna was nervous which is why she was teasing her, but she knew that she could probably do some real damage.

Avi'anna nodded, feeling a little better, she couldn't pussy out of eating pussy. She bites her bottom lip and got closer to Stoney's leaking pussy, Avi'anna could smell Stoney's scent from how far she was, and she felt her clit throbbing in her panties. Avi'anna placed kisses on Stoneys lower lips and Stoney got a little nervous. "Mhm" Avi'anna hummed as she used her tongue to separate the lower lips, she sucked on them slowly and released them with a pop making Stoney groan, loving the feeling a little too much.

"Fuck" Stoney moaned lowly opening her legs a little wider as Avi'anna's tongue went up and down her slit, then she began slowly sucking on the Stoney's clit making Stoney's hips buck. "Shit baby" Stoney moaned a little louder, making Avi'anna feel a little more confident, she continued her soft sucking, and it was killing Stoney. She didn't want to beg, but she felt that Avi was gonna make her, and that turned her on even more. "Baby please" Stoney looked down at Avi'anna and Avi'anna mentally smiled, she wanted to hear one more please and Stoney knew it making her groan. "Avi- fuck please" Stoney said, all her dignity gone, but she couldn't dwell on it because Avi'anna started sucking her clit harder.

"Fuckkkkk" Stoney gripped the comfort, she felt her orgasm coming already and Avi'anna just started. Avi'anna head went left and right quickly as she switched from sucking to licking to flicking, she was really enjoying herself. "Babyyy fuck I'm gonna cum" Stoney could feel her lip bleeding from hard she bit down, she began grinding against Avi'anna's face, her chest raised, and her stomach caved in as she had one of her best orgasms of her lifetime.

Avi'anna licked up everything that leaked out of Stoney, loving the taste of her, she already knew that Stoney was gonna become her favorite thing to eat and then some...

"Fuck, I love the taste of you" Avi'anna whimpered and smirked as an idea came into her head. Stoney's eyes were halfway open, she was still in what felt like recovery, her eyes quickly widened when she felt Avi flip her on her stomach. "B- "Please just shhh and relax" Avi'anna said, and before Stoney could even blink she felt two of Avi'anna's fingers slowly sliding into her. Avi'anna was now on her back and her fingers slowly started to move "see doesn't that feel good daddy? I love when you do it to me" Avi'anna whispered into her ear.

Stoney had her face pressed into a pillow, she was moaning into it. She couldn't lie and say it didn't feel good, she just hadn't had it in a long time, she forgot how it felt for a minute. "Does it feel good, daddy? Fuck you're taking my fingers so well" Avi'anna whimpered, and she began grinding her clit on Stoney's back. "I feel so good, mhmm I love your fingers" Stoney groaned, lifting her head off the pillow slightly.

Avi'anna grabbed Stoney's face and pressed their lips together, they were both feeling two different pleasures and began moaning into the kiss. "Ohhh fuckkkk right there beautiful" Stoney right hand began gripping the comforter as she began riding Avi'anna's fingers, they felt so good, Stoney was sure she started seeing stars.

"Are you about to cum, daddy? I can feel you sucking in my fingers" Avi'anna whispered making Stoney groaned, she was loving Avi'anna's dirty talk way too much. "I am baby fuck. Cum with me like a good girl?" Stoney moaned and Avi'anna nodded, moving her hips faster. "Yes daddy" Avi'anna moaned and Stoney interlocked their fingers. "Cum baby" Stoney moaned lowly and both of their body's moved in sync as they released together.

Their hands gripping each other's as if it was comfort, yet it was more, it was love.

"...I'll make love to you
Like you want me to
And I'll hold you tight
Baby all through the night
I'll make love to you
When you want me to
And I will not let go
'Til you tell me to..."

Did y'all like it? 🙈

- 7/10/22
- Wh0ref0rBillie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 4.4K 17
"๐š‚๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š˜๐š๐š๐šŠ ๐š‹๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š” ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šœ๐š˜๐šž๐š•," --๐™ฑ๐š’๐š ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š—
5.1K 212 14
๐˜š๐˜—๐˜๐˜• ๐˜–๐˜๐˜ ๐˜–๐˜ ๐˜๐˜™๐˜–๐˜” "๐˜‰๐˜“๐˜๐˜•๐˜‹"
711K 32.3K 50
"I found yo love when I really needed it." "So did I." #1 in URBAN-07/05/2022 #1 in WLW-25/05/2022
53.9K 2K 18
"๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐šž๐šœ." --๐š๐šŠ๐šŽ ๐š‚๐š›๐šŽ๐š–๐š–๐šž๐š›๐š