HIS FORBIDDEN ROMANCE

By BrandiVanHook

This is a Romeo and Juliet type love story! But the catch is she's only sixteen years old..... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
NOT A CHAPTER!!!!!
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
When Its To Good To Be True
When the past comes back to haunt you!
More Nightmares, More drama
The Therapist and Tianna

Chapter 10

851 46 13
By BrandiVanHook

"Ms. Thompson "

Tiana: Mom what are you doing here and how did you find me?

Ms. Thompson: Did you really think I would just call you and not come by to see you Tiana!

Tiana: I didn't mean it like that mama and you know it! But why are you here, is there something wrong with dad or do you need some money, I mean I don't understand you just showing up!

Ms. Thompson: Its nothing like that now, I'm seeing someone very special right now and he takes very good care of me. But enough about me, who is this young man standing mighty close to you young lady!

Tiana: This is Laurent Bourgeois mama and that's his twin brother Larry and his soon to be wife Alex next month.

Lau: Bonjour madam, its a pleasure to meet you! Would you like to come in and sit down?

Ms.Thompson: Why that would be lovely Mr. Bourgeois, you have a beautiful home here!

Lau: Merci, my brother and his fiancee help me decorate when I bought it!

Ms. Thompson: So your brother and his fiancee live with you?

Lau: Oui, but after they get married they move into their own house. Its just temporary that they here with me, so would you like anything to drink?

Ms. Thompson: Oh no thank you, I just wanted to stop by and see my baby girl before I left for my trip!

Tiana: Trip? Where you going mama!

Ms. Thompson: Well my boyfriend is taking me on a cruise to Jamaica for a week.

Tiana was in shock over her mama just showing up on Lau's door step and now announcing she is going on some trip with her boyfriend that she knew nothing about.

Tiana: Can you guys excuse us, I need to speak to my mama for just a minute!

Tiana got up and walked her mama to the kitchen.

( Whispering )

Tiana: Mama what the hell are you doing going away with some man you really don't know!

Ms. Thompson: Tiana I've known him for a while now okay! But can you explain to me why my sixteen year old daughter is in a house with a strange man?

( while they were talking they didn't know Alex was walking pass the kitchen and over heard their conversation and Tiana only being sixteen )

Tiana: He's not a strange man mama! He is a dancer, model, actor, artist. He and his brother are the only male dancers that Beyonce takes on tour with her okay. I'm here because he asked me to be here and he doesn't know I'm sixteen and I would like to keep it that way till I am ready to tell him, you got!

Her mama threw her hands up in the air, "well you just be careful young lady, don't make me a grandmother before I'm ready to be one okay"!

Tiana: Whateva mama I'm still a virgin just so you know!

Ms. Thompson: Good girl, well I need to be going and I will call you once I get settled okay. I want you to meet my boyfriend really soon, I think you just might like him!

They walked out of the kitchen walking to the front door, "it was really nice meeting all of you and Lau, take care of my baby girl"!

Lau: No worry Ms. Thompson she's in good hands !

She gave Tiana a kiss and left. Tiana was so overwhelmed by her mama coming by and dropping news on her about her new boyfriend.

Alex: Hey Tiana, are you feeling okii?

Tiana: Uh yeah I feel fine, why?

Alex: Because you look like you're about to drop! Hey come upstairs with me really quick, I wanna show you something!

Larry: Babe we getting ready to eat and you need to sit down and eat!

Alex: We won't be long okii, just keep everything warm for us!

They went upstairs into Larry's room, Alex closed the door and took a seat on the bed while Tiana sat in her vanity chair.

Alex: You know why I asked you up here right?

Taina: I'm not sure but did I do something wrong Alex?

Alex: No you did nothing wrong to me but what you're doing to my bro-in-law is wrong!

Tiana: What do you mean I'm doing him wrong Alex?

Alex: I over heard your conversation with your mama and she said you were sixteen years old!

Tiana's eyes grew big and her mouth fell open, "you heard my mama say I was sixteen"?

Alex: I did and I want to know if its true or not, and before you answer I want you to really think about what you're going to say if you want my help!

Tiana sat there trying to figure out what she was going to say. She didn't want to lie to Alex but at the same time she didn't know if she could really trust Alex or not!

Tiana: The truth is yes I'm only sixteen, but I didn't know things would go down the way they have. I didn't think I would be here right now in his home starting a relationship with him! My friend Alicia just wanted me to loosen up that night and that's why we were at the club that night, please Alex don't tell Lau my real age! I know this has gone to far already but I want to tell him when its the right time okay.....

Alex: Listen Tiana I hear what you're saying okii and I was never going to tell him, that's for you to do not me! But I just want you to be careful okii, he has been hurt so much in the past and Larry and I both don't want to see him end up in any trouble. We can see just how much he really cares for you and I can tell he's falling in love with you, just be careful !

Tiana walked over to Alex giving her a hug and crying. The was a knock on the door and Larry walked in with Lau right behind him!

Larry: Baby you really need to come eat right now!

Lau: What's going on in here and why is my baby crying Alex?

Alex: She was a little upset about her mama and her new boyfriend, its really nothing to worry about Lau!

Lau walked over to Tiana pulling her away from Alex wrapping her in his arms, "you sure you okii Tia? I no like you being sad and crying baby"!

Tiana: I'm better now that your here with me! But we should go and eat so that Alex can feed that baby !

Larry: Its still all a dream to me, my baby is having my baby and she gonna be my wife!

Larry grabbed Alex and started to kiss her passionately grinding against her. Tiana started to feel uncomfortable when they started to moan!

Lau: Hey no start that okii, that's why you got a baby in you stomach right now! So come on so we can eat and go watch a movie or do something that is fun!

Larry: I trying to do that now mon frere but you still standing here!

Alex: Babe stop that and lets go eat, I'm starving right now!

They walked out of the room going back downstairs to eat dinner....

After dinner they went into the theatre to watch "The Shining ". Alex and Tiana weren't scared at all while Lau and Larry kept screaming at every little thing, "you know I no like scary movies. Why you make me watch this thing"!

Alex: Its not that bad babe, see their not even doing anything!

( come play with us danny, come play with us)

Lau: Why they doing that? Look, you see the blood!

Tiana: Could you guy's be quiet, this is the good part!

Lau grabbed Tiana putting his face in her lap while Larry had his hands over his eyes, "tell me when I can look"!

Alex: Okay you can look now!

Larry: Nooooooooooo! Why you tell me to look babe....

Lau: Stop being a pussy Larry! You sound like a girl man...

Larry: Fuck you bro!

Lau: Non you fuck Alex, that's why she having you baby!

Alex: Can y'all shut up......

( After the movie )

Lau and Tiana were in his room getting ready to take a shower.

Lau: That was a good movie baby. I going to take a shower, why don't you find something for us to watch!

Tiana shook her head and jumped on the bed turning the television on when all of a sudden Larry came running in the room screaming with Alex following him laughing!

Tiana: What are you doing Larry?

Larry: Alex scare me and now I can't sleep in my room!

Tiana: What did you do Alex?

Alex: All I said was come play with me!

Larry: Non that's not how you say it! You sound like those little girls from that movie! You know I no like scary movies, now we have to sleep in mon frere's room ....

By this time Lau was coming out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around his waist.

Lau: What you guys doing in here?

Larry: Alex scare me and now we have to sleep in here cause I no sleep in my room after that!

Lau: Larry you acting like a pussy right now. So take Alex and you guys go back to you room and go to bed okii, we have a workshop tomorrow!

Alex: Come on babe I promise not to scare you anymore!

Larry: Non you lie, I not going back in there Alex!

Alex: Okii, if you come back we can play that game you like!

Larry's eyes got big and he started to jump up and down, "you mean we can head doctor and you wear that tight leather outfit with the boots and I can tie you up with the rope"!

Alex: Okii but remember I'm still pregnant!

Larry grabbed Alex hand running back to their room, Lau stepped back in the bathroom to finish getting ready for bed while Tiana was just waiting for him.

He steps out the bathroom wearing a pair of silk pajama pants and no shirt. He slid in the bed next to her pulling her close in his arms. He laid his head in her lap rubbing her thighs softly almost tickling her, "why don't you go take a shower and come back so I can help you relax some more baby"!

She kissed his lips walking into the bathroom taking her shower. When she was done she stepped out in nothing but a towel wrapped around her body.

Tia: Uh Lau can you hand me that bottle of lotion off the table next to the vanity please (very seductively)...

Lau got up not paying attention till he handed her the bottle and immediately noticed what she had on, he grabbed her by her waist and looked at her.

Lau: Let me help you with this Tia!

Tiana: Oh no, you need to go to sleep so you can get up in the morning!

Lau: But I up right now baby!

She kissed his cheek and walked back in the bathroom leaving him with a hard dick and no bubble gum ( got that saying from an ex- moving on )!

~ The Next Morning ~

Alex and Tiana woke up first, they were in the kitchen laughing and talking while Larry and Lau were still sleeping.

Alex: So how long do you think you can keep this up with out him finding out how old you really are Tiana?

Tiana: I don't know how long... I know I don't want to hurt him, but I don't want to lose him either! I'll tell him when the time is right.....

Lau: Tell me what baby?

Tiana: OMG, Lau..... You can't sneak up on my like that babe!

Lau: I sorry, what you guys doing anyway!

Alex: We thought we would be nice and fix you guys breakfast. Where is Larry ?

Lau: He coming, you know how slow he is.. He's never on time for anything! "Larry hurry up bro, you make us late again"!

Larry: Shut up bro, I had a long night and I no really sleep!

Lau: Hey no body tell you to fuck all night bro!

Larry: We didn't, I was talking to my son telling my son how much I love him and his mama... I can't wait to marry this beautiful woman right here and have lots more babies with her!

Alex: Uh can we get married first then have this baby before we start planning to have more kids please! Now sit down and eat your food before it gets cold...

They sat down at the table while their ladies served them like Kings....

Lau: Hey Tiana, are you doing anything today?

Tiana: No nothing that can't wait till later, why?

Lau: Good, I want you to come to our workshop today!

Tiana: Go to your workshop? Don't you think I would be a distraction to you while you try to teach?

Lau: Non baby, you my baby and I want to let everybody know you take me! Please say you go baby.....

Tiana: Okay, I guess I can go.... Just let me go freshen up and try to find something to wear!

Lau: No worry Tia I pull something out for you to wear already!

Tiana kissed his lips going upstairs to his bedroom, "oh god I hope no body from school will be there... Cause if they see me and find out I'm with him then it will be all over"!

Uh oh.... What's going to happen at the workshop?

Will her friends from school be there?

How much longer will the secret of her age hold out?

I don't know, you have to keep reading to find out my luv's.....

Sorry this chapter took so long, had a bit of writers block and dealing with lifes issues! So I hope you guys like it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

894K 20.4K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
535K 8.3K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 64.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
83.4K 3K 50
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...