past and future (Modern AU :L...

By Alie-Heart

A 27 year old woman named Norie Chausiku is in a relationship with Levi Ackerman, they've been together for 8... More

1
Short Flashback
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93

64

167 8 0
By Alie-Heart

⬆️

Mikasa when she is asked how it feels like to share a room with Eren.

-------------------

"My loves guess who is coming to visit us today and spend the weekend at our house and have a wonderful time as a family?!"Norie spoke as she flipped pancakes while the toddlers sat in front of her in their high chairs.

"Is it Levi?!"Eren called out happily.

Levi looked at him with a blank face making Norie smile with a light chuckle and Mikasa says "Gran? Gramy?"

"Great guesses but no, he was at Mama and Dada's wedding, It's your Uncle Kenny." She said and placed two pancakes on their plates and Levi cut them up.

"Is he the one with the cool hat?!"Eren says as he munched on his breakfast.

"Sure"Levi said and Norie sat next to him and placed their plate of breakfast in front of them.

"We're going to pick him up from the airport and then we'll hang out here for today then tomorrow we'll go somewhere fun and eat at a restaurant"she explained as Levi grabbed her hand and kissed her knuckles as a thanks for the food.

"I want chicken nuggets"Mikasa spoke making Eren nod in agreement immediately.

"We have to see what Uncle Kenny wants first, remember he's our family guest"

"Hopefully he doesn't do anything that would get us in trouble like before"Levi spoke as he ate.

"Come on Levi that was 10 years ago"

"Yes they're both 14 so we can get the discount on the donuts"Kenny spoke as he had hands placed on 18 year old Levi and Norie.

The person behind the counter stared at him then at the young adults and back at Kenny.

"What? They're 14. Want me to drive to my house, get their birth certificates and come back here and stand in the line again and waste 27 more minutes of my life and show you?"

"No but-"

Kenny snatched the box of donuts from the man's hands and Levi threw the money on the counter as Norie dropped the tip into the man's pocket of his apron.

"Go go go!"Kenny yelled and they ran out the shop.

---------------------------------

"He said he would be in terminal 5"Levi spoke as he walked besides Norie who held the handles of the stroller Eren and Mikasa were in.

"Maybe as we wait we can go inside and buy the kids a small snack and let them walk around, they've been sitting in the car for 30 minutes and I don't think them being in the stroller is helping"Norie says as she fixed the sun cover.

They walked inside and they found a shop a couple feet away from where Kenny would be coming from, Norie let the toddlers out of the stroller and held their hands so they wouldn't get lost.

"Alright my loves, choose some snacks"

Eren and Mikasa looked around the shelves at the different cookies and chips as she turned to Levi who had the empty stroller.

"Do you think Kenny would like a drink? Or a snack?"

"The only drink he'll accept is whiskey and as for snack a bottle of wine"

Norie dropped her face making Levi shrug and says "I'm not lying"

"We want cookies!"Eren called out as he and Mikasa held up the bags.

"Come on then let's go pay for them-Yo!"

She was cut off by the familiar voice and they saw Kenny walking towards them while holding a suitcase and had a duffle bag around his shoulder.

"Thought I recognized your simple ass haircut"Kenny said and ruffled Levi's hair.

"Don't touch me" Levi spoke and pushed his hand away.

"Uncle Kenny!"the toddlers called out and ran to him.

He smiled and crouched down to their height and they crashed against his chest and gave him a hug.

"Hey munchkins, long time no see, here I got something for ya"

Kenny took out his wallet and said "a 20 for you and a 20 for you"

"And a quarter for you"he says with a joking smirk and placed the coin on Levi's hand making him stare.

"So, where's Chausiku-Kenny!"

Norie ran over and crashed against him and gave him a hug.

"I'm so glad you're here, how was the flight?"she asks as she pulled back.

"Same old as my other flights, the food didn't look skeptical this time but I also enjoyed the crackers"

"well if that's that, me and Levi will be preparing a lunch. You must be tired too, we should go now"Norie said and she placed the toddlers back into their stroller seats.

"You know you don't seem all to happy to see me"Kenny spoke and nudged Levi with his duffle bag.

"I am happy"

Norie and Kenny stare at him and she says "smile"

"I am"

They stare at his blank face as Eren and Mikasa cheered at Levi and Eren said "dada has a nice smile!"

-------------------------------------

"Okay munchkins I also have a couple a gifts for you!"Kenny said while he opened his suit case.

"Oo what is it?!"Eren questions as he and Mikasa sat in front of him.

"I got you both action figures at some shop, I don't know why they're dressed up like they're about to slice and swing around but I think they were cool"he says and hands the toddlers two action figures.

"It's Mama"Mikasa said and extended the woman scout action figure towards Norie.

"Then this one's Dada!"Eren spoke and held the man action figure to them.

"They actually do look like you, though they both seem taller"Kenny jokingly said which made Levi and Norie look at him with a dropped face.

"I think we're average height!"she argued.

"Yeah for a elementary kid"

Norie dramatically hitched her breath and Levi says "you're sleeping in the garage"

"Don't mind, unless I'm under a roof"Kenny said as he swung Eren and Mikasa around making them laugh out.

"Oh! And I forgot to give you another gift"

"Yay!"the toddlers cheered as he opened his duffle bag and Norie and Levi walked over with the lunch to place on the kitchen table.

The couple turned to the other in the living room as Kenny says "Your old man had one exactly like this one, so enjoy it"

"I'm not that old"Levi mumbled.

"Here we are!"

The couples eyes widened when he saw Kenny pull out a dagger, Eren and Mikasa smiled but Norie quickly grabbed them before they could get a hold of the weapon and Levi immediately snatched the dagger from Kenny's hand.

"Hey! What's wrong? It's never to early to show them the cool side of protecting yourself. I did the same with you!"Kenny argued.

"I was 15!"Levi stated firmly.

"Okay yeah?"

"Kenny they're 5!"Norie says as she pushed Mikasa's hand away since she was reaching for the dagger.

"I'm gonna name it Bobby!"Eren called out but Levi hovered the weapon above his head so they couldn't reach it.

-------------------------------

"I think the gift was amazing, they could've even cut their playdough with it. It's convenient"Kenny says as they sat out in the backyard while drinking wine.

Eren and Mikasa ran around playing with water guns as Levi said "and I don't want my kids to lose a finger or two"

"I mean do we really need all five? I have a friend, he lost his middle finger and now uses his ring finger to flick people off. But because of that he lost that one too"

Kenny looked at the couple who only stared and says "I know that was way bit off topic, but I still wanted you guys to know"

"Thanks I guess"Norie said.

"I really thought you would change but I should've known"she says with a light smile.

"Why would I? I feel great"Kenny said and launched a water balloon at the toddlers who laughed and hid inside the playhouse.

"Even if you did, I don't think I can see you acting civilized"Levi says.

"How rude, I am civilized. Just when I want too, it's to much work to be a great man, as if you would know"

"Maybe we should start planning on where we can go tomorrow? I was thinking to an arcade? I use to go there when I was younger and I really want to kids to see"Norie quickly spoke and held back Levi who was about to lunge at Kenny.

"Cool, anywhere the kids want to go, I'll be okay"Kenny says and launched another water balloon.

This time it slammed on Eren's face making scream in terror and the hit sent him flying back and Mikasa thought she could out run the other water balloon Kenny threw but it managed to hit the back of her head and landed on the grass next to Eren.

"I win you midgets!"Kenny yelled.

------------------------------

"Are you okay?"Norie asked Levi as they sat at a table in the arcade while they watch Kenny accompany the toddlers at some of the games.

"Yeah, I'm fine"he answered.

She sighed and says "I can see that Kenny is trying his best to be a good role model, sure he has his times but he's trying his best-"

"When Eren was born he gifted him a baby bottle in a shape of a whiskey bottle"Levi cut her off.

Norie stopped and awkwardly looked away and mumbled "okay...yeah that was... something"

"But I guess I can agree with you, he's trying his best"Levi says and they looked back at Kenny and the toddlers.

Mikasa was on his shoulders and he was hovering Eren over the basket ball game so he could drop the ball into the hoop. Norie smiled when she heard them laugh and Levi shook his head with a light smile.

"You don't think he'll do anything like before?"

"Like what?"

"I don't know, but it always ended up with us running"

Norie laughed and leaned closer to Levi.

"Great, we got more tickets!"Kenny yelled to make the toddlers happy since they seemed a bit down.

"But we don't have enough for the frog plushie"Eren says sadly as Mikasa had the small amount of tickets.

Kenny sighed and looked around, he spotted a kid with a bag filled with tickets to the brim. He cleared his throat and slowly walked over while looking around him.

"Hey!"the kid yelled when Kenny snatched the bag from his hands.

"Shut up"he whispers and placed a 20 dollar bill on his hand.

"Look what Uncle Kenny found!"he called out to Eren and Mikasa.

The toddlers looked up and smiled when they saw the bag, they ran over and Eren says "wow! We can get the frog plushie Mikasa!"

"Let's go get it"

"Yeah so I tripped and slammed face first on that game over there when I was 7 and it activated the spin and lights and I won 100 tickets"Norie spoke to Levi as they shared fries.

"So even though I had a bloody nose I managed to get a shirt"she says.

"I won't be surprised if you have another story"Levi said.

"I do, do you see that spot on the wall? It's a different color of the paint below it, it doesn't seem noticable but look at it closely"

"Do you see it?"

"Yeah"

"Okay so...I was 10 and pushed a kid and his body crashed through the wall and they had to fix it. And before you argue I had a reason, a good one"

"And that is?"

Norie stared at mumbled "he took my bag of candy"

Levi stared at her and she only looked back and he says "understandable"

"Yo! Look at what the kids got"Kenny said as he walked over.

"We got a frog plushie!"Eren and Mikasa spoke and held the toy above their heads.

"That's amazing, usually those thing are over 400 tickets, how did you manged to get so many?"Norie said.

"Oh you know, talent-It was him!"

Kenny's voice was cut off when the boy he took the tickets from pointed at him and his parents were behind him.

"Did you take my son's tickets?"

They stared and Kenny yelled "go! Go! Go!"

"Again?!"Norie said as she grabbed her purse.

Kenny grabbed the toddlers and Levi grabbed Norie's hand and they ran out the arcade.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 402 59
Nº1 #Leviackermanxreader 14.01.2024 Nº1 #LeviAckerman 14.01.2024 Nº1 #Leviackermanxoc 14.01.2024 Nº1 #aotfanfic 20.01.2024 N°1 #levixoc 20.04.2024 It...
33.9K 749 22
He has never loved anyone before. She was a shattered soul. He was always hurting yet no one saw it because of his strong emotionless persona. She...
23K 527 65
You're a new recruit in the Survey Corp with a mission that extends beyond "the sake of humanity". Joining with two childhood friends, you're able to...
253K 8.7K 80
{Erwin Smith x Fem! Reader} The artwork in this fanfic's book cover isn't mine. Credits to the rightful owner. Disclaimer: I do not own any of the at...