"He Just Appeared"

By ghoulwtv

Y/n L/n, a famous racer, a legend. Although quite lonely, she had a good life. She was the top racer, had lot... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chaper 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Bonus 44
<3
A/N
Bonus 47
Bonus 48
Oakland Cemetery
Being a woman pt 1
Being a woman - pt 2
Bonus
Bonus
Bonus
Birthday Trip - pt 1
Birthday Trip - pt 2
Birthday Trip - pt 3
Bonus
Y/n's Past
(Being a woman) A Break - pt 1
Techno's Family 1
Techno's Family 2
Techno's Family 3
(Bring a woman) Breaking Point
Exhaustion - 1
Practicing - 1
Practicing- 2
tehe
y/n's bday - one
y/n's bday - two
y/n's bday - three

Goatman's Bridge

364 17 16
By ghoulwtv

"Don't be arguing with me on this live stream, or Techno." Y/n pointed at Dream and Sapnap, Karl laughed. "We won't," they rolled their eyes. Y/n started the stream, "are you going to do the intro?" Karl asked her, "yeah, I'm just waiting for more people to join." Techno hit a hole in the road.

Y/n dramatically held onto her seatbelt. Techno laughed, "I hate her." Y/n giggled at his remark and started the intro. "Hey guys, welcome to Ghost vs Racers! I'm Y/n," "I'm Technoblade."

She looked into the backseat, "I'm Karl!" "I'm Sapnap," he winked at the camera. "And I'm Dream." Y/n turned back around, "camera man Ryan is in a different car."

"We're here," Techno said as he put the car in park. Everyone got out and met the lady that was waiting on them. After she told them the rules she started to walk away. "Oh, wait." She walked back over to them, "you're going to cross paths with people. They're going to be in these black cloaks and they'll have big leather books. Don't talk to them, just keep your head down. They'll leave you alone."

She smiled and waved goodbye, "that's not alarming at all." Y/n pulled up her notes up, "okay, so what's the story of the place?" Dream asked Y/n while he looked at the bridge.

""So, what I have learned is that a very famous goat farmer was killed on this bridge by KKK members , but it said that he returned from the dead, because when they came back he was gone. Apparently, we should have got like actual researchers to find this out, but the meanest like spirit here is a man named Steve. It's says that he was one of the members and will bite and scratch you. And in some it even says he hates women."

Y/n closed her phone and slipped it into her backpack. "So, the deal is we have to stay here for 12 hours. So we get to leave at 5am, but we can't sleep because of those ritual people." Y/n smiled, "but I got energy drinks in my bag."

"I'm not stepping on the bridge first." Sapnap stepped back, Karl stepped back as well. "I'm not doing that shit either," Y/n and Dream stepped back. "You guys are a bunch of pussies." Techno stepped onto the bridge. Then Dream, then Sapnap, then Karl. Last was Y/n, they all looked at her. Techno held his hand out to help her up and she took it.

"Not that bad," he smiled at her. "Alright, let's get this over with." She pulled out her flashlight and started to walk towards the woods. She stopped and walked behind Techno, "nevermind let's say here." She shined her light into the woods. Everyone took a seat on the bridge and Y/n opened her backpack.

She handed Karl a monster, but gave everyone else a red bull. "Let's get this show on the road." She said as she pulled out her rem pod. "Alright," she placed it on one side of the bridge. On the other side she placed a flashlight.

"Okay, so if anyone or anything want to communicate with us you can come and touch this or turn the flashlight on." She went and sat back down with Techno, the rem pod went off, signaling that something had touch it.

Y/n looked over to the flashlight, "can you turn that flashlight on?" Karl asked, the light slowly flicked on. Y/n moved closer to Techno, he wrapped his arm around her waist. "Are we talking to the goat man? If yes touch this keep the light on if no turned it off." Dream said, after a moment the light flicked off.

"How about we take a walk?" Sapnap asked, "and you can follow us until we say otherwise." The light flicked on. "Alright," they packed their stuff up and grabbed their flashlights. "Let's go," Techno said as he grabbed Y/n's hand.

As they were walking they smell something terrible, Karl looked at the ground. "What the hell is that?" He asked, everyone looked and shined their flashlights on it. "Oh my god, Ryan don't show that." Y/n gagged, causing Karl to as well. It was a satanic ritual that had involved an animal.

Y/n covered her mouth and looked away, Techno rubbed her back looking away as well. "That's fucking disgusting," she gagged, "let's get away from that." Dream said and continued to walk farther. Karl kept shining his light behind them.

"Y/n," Dream called her over. "Let's go that thing you were talking about when we get back to the bridge. "With the headphones?" She asked, he nodded. "Okay," Techno held onto her hand. "The what?"

"It's a method you take a spirit box put on noise canceling headphones and a blindfold and they asked questions to the spirit which the person will say out loud." Techno nodded, "bro, Dream fucking stop." Sapnap turned towards him, "what?"

"Don't grab me like that, dawg. I'm not about that shit," Sapnap had an attitude, "I didn't fucking grab you." Dream continued to walk, Sapnap rolled his eyes. Dream stopped, "man, there anit nothing out here."

Y/n rolled her eyes, "then turn your light off and go." She crossed her arms, "if you insist." He winked at her, he turned his light off. So did Sapnap, then Karl. Y/n felt Techno pull her in front of him and wrapped his arms around her. "I don't want anything to happen to you.." He whispered into her ear.

All lights were off, footsteps. "Stop walking," Y/n whispered, "we're not." They said, the footsteps stopped right in front of the group. Techno held tighter onto Y/n. "Hello?" Techno asked, "do you need something?" He added onto his question, nothing. The air around them grew colder.

"Could you please make you self know?" Dream asked, nothing in response. "Do you want me to get the spirit box out so you can communicate?" Karl asked, "make one noise for yes and two for no." Y/n said, she felt a breath on her face. She shoved her head into Techno's chest.

Karl repeated his question, everyone heard a branch break and what sounded like a stomp or a bang. "Okay," Karl said, his voice breaking a bit. "If you don't want to talk then leave." Dream said, "this is bullshit." They flicked their lights back on, Techno slowly let go of Y/n. Making sure to not let go of her hand.

"Let's head back to the bridge. We still have a couple of hours." Karl suggested to Y/n, she nodded. They all headed back, "why are we going to do all night?" Karl asked, "I can play disney music," Y/n smiled. Karl popped up, "yes! Please do!"

"You guys are both adults." Sapnap rolled his eyes, Y/n flipped him off as she started playing the music. "Stop! Is this dig a little deeper?" Karl asked, Y/n nodded. They both sung along happily.

Techno smiled, rubbing Y/n's back. He saw Dream and Sapnap smiled and mouthing the words as while. Dream tapped on Y/n's shoulder, she looked up to him. "Let's do the communication thing." She nodded and pull out the equipment. "Who wants to do it?" She looked at the boys, they all shook their head. She looked to Techno, she noticed how he clenched his jaw, but reached for the blindfold. She pulled it back, "I'll do it." Y/n said.

She lit the candles, then she put the blindfold on. "Be careful, Y/n." Techno mumbled to her, "I'm not going anywhere. Just let me focus," she put the head phones on.

She pressed her hands against her eyes that were covered. "Hello?" Dream asked first, "hi," Y/n said almost immediately. "Who are we talking to?" "Don't ask me that." Y/n said, Techno furrowed his brows, "no, we would like to know how we're talking to." He said in a stern tone, "don't," Y/n paused. "Mock me," she said.

"Just tell us your name," Karl said. "You don't know me," Y/n said loudly, "we would like to." Sapnap said, "fraud." Y/n said, "what-" Before Karl could finish his question Y/n spoke again. "Not safe, you are something, I didn't understand."

"We are safe, you cannot touch us." Dream said, "want to test that?" Y/n asked, "go!" She yelled next, "you can't touch anyone of us. We will not allow you too." Techno said, keeping his eyes on Y/n. "The girl," Techno's eyes went wide. "What girl?" Sapnap asked, "what do you mean what fucking girl? The only one here is my fucking girlfriend." Techno turned back to Y/n, "you're not allowed to touch her either."

"Uh-huh," Y/n said. "Who are we talking to?" Techno asked again, "demon, then it had like laughter or something after it." A candle went out , Techno furrowed his brows. "We need a name." Karl started to look around, it took a second for Y/n to answer him. "I own it," she said, "you own what? You own the bridge? Are we talking to the goat man?" Techno asked, "no," Y/n said immediately.

"Her, I own." She said, "no, you don't. You don't own Y/n." Techno looked over to Dream, "is this Steve? Is that why you're after Y/n?" Dream asked, "you know." Y/n said, "okay, well, you can have her she's already with someone." Dream said, "don't try me." Y/n said, "you can't do anything," Sapnap said. "Watch," Y/n said.

"Fuck!" She threw her headphones of along with her blindfold. She fell to her knee, holding onto her back. "Y/n," Techno yelled, he pulled her up to him. "What's wrong?" Dream asked, "my back. God it fucking burns." She held onto it, "lift up your hoodie." Techno said, she turned and showed him her back. He shined a flashlight on her back.

"Jesus fucking christ," Techno mumbled. Three scratch marks going from the top of her back to the bottom. It was a bright red, Ryan showed it to the camera.

"Let's go," Techno started to pack everything up. "We can't we still have an hour left." Dream stood in front of him, "I'm not letting Y/n stay in some woods when that just happened to her, alright?" A scream came from under the bridge, everyone jolted. Grabbing their belongings, Techno grabbed Y/n's hand, sprinting with her to the car.

Ryan jumped in his own car, speeding off. Dream go in, Karl got in and last was Sapnap. Dream handed the camera to Y/n who placed it on the dashboard. Techno immediately pulled off, driving for about 30 minutes. He pulled into an empty parking lot.

"What the actual fuck just happened?" Sapnap said, as Techno put the car in park. He got out and opened Y/n's door. "What are you doing?" He held his hand out for her, "let me see your back." The other boys hopped out grabbed the camera.

The red marks were still there and still left a burning on Y/n's back. Techno kissed her head, everyone got back in the car. "Okay, guys." Dream clasped his hand together, "we didn't make it the 12 hours." Y/n didn't let her back hit the chair. "But, we're not staying after they hurt our friend." Dream sighed, "so, we're going to go back to the hotel for the rest of the night. Y/n will keep you guys updated on her instagram story."

Y/n nodded, "bye guys." Everyone, but Techno said. Y/n held onto his hand, as she ended the live stream.

Time Skip

They all walked back to their hotel room. The boys immediately laid in bed and Karl laid on the couch, Y/n went to the bathroom and lift up her hoodie, so she could see. She dropped it once she noticed Techno's expression. "I'll be okay, Techno. It barely broke skin, there's not even a drop of blood." She kissed his cheek, Techno wrapped his arms around her shoulders, avoiding hurting her. She wrapped hers around his stomach, "go lay down, baby. Let me clean up and I'll be with you in a second." Y/n kissed him softly, he nodded and went and laid in their bed.

Y/n took a picture of her back, then went and laid next to Techno. He was laying flat on his back, she she wrapped both arms around his right arm. Everyone fell asleep, but Techno stayed awake all night. He pulled out his phone and texted Jimmy.

- Technoblade Minecraft
This is getting out of hand.
- Jimmy (MrBeast)
I saw, I hope she's alright, but everyone already signed the contract stating they will go to the places. I'm sorry, but it out of my hands.

Techno slammed his phone down on the bed, but he stopped right before it hit the bed. He looked over to Y/n who was sleeping peacefully. He lightly placed it down, he knew Jimmy could do something, but he couldn't even think straight right now.

didn't proofread sorry i'm fucking exhausted ily

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.1K 4.5K 57
To many people, content creators have been a massive part of their life. They taught you, brought you happiness and became the light that would glow...
3.9K 186 9
We got SBI, Ranboo, Tubbo Come get your content Mostly angst, fluff, hurt/comfort READ THE A/N at the beginning for warnings/rules! marked as complet...
617K 16.8K 48
UNDER EDITING ๐Ÿ‘ ------- "Why are you so annoying Tommyinnit?" she said, a sigh escaping her lips. She was laying down on her bed with her arm coveri...
82.9K 3.3K 27
แด˜ส.ส€แด.แดแด€.ษดษชแด€ -แด€ษด แดส™sแด‡ssษชแด แด‡ แด…แด‡sษชส€แด‡ แด›แด sแด‡แด› แด›สœษชษดษขs แดษด า“ษชส€แด‡ _______________ DISCONTINUED This story takes place in the dream smp universe and will follo...