Scarlett's Daughter Book Two...

By scarlettsbitxh

It has been a 2 years since Scarlett and Elizabeth got full custody of the two little girls, what the girl's... More

CAST
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 30

598 17 0
By scarlettsbitxh

November 2020

Scarlett's POV:

Lately I have been getting morning sickness and it was the same with when I was pregnant with Melanie so I have been thinking about taking a test.

I pull one out from under the sink because Elizabeth went out to buy some a few months ago.

I take the test and sit on the toilet seat lid and wait for the results to come through.

I wait 5 minutes and and look at the test results and see that it is positive, I gasp and smack my hand over my mouth and start to cry with joy.

I can't believe that me and Elizabeth are going to have a baby again together.

I jump up and run downstairs to see Elizabeth cleaning up the kitchen, she turns to see me crying my eyes out.

"Baby what happened?"Elizabeth asks me, I just hand her the test and she gasps and immediately hugs me.

I cry into her chest and she holds me while kissing my head.

"I love you so much baby, I'm so glad that we have gotten pregnant and I get to help you through another pregnancy"Elizabeth whispers to me and I hug her so tight.

We're having baby together again...

Sorry it's short again but I have been publishing lots of chapters and it is coming to the end of this story...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 308 21
Even with fame, money, loving parents and siblings something is still missing in Elizabeths life. something that isn't a partner, not yet anyways, so...
14.1K 317 9
Wandanat x daughters one shot This book belongs to me and @ romanoffsjohansson . We're writing this book chapters together :) I have the wandanat bo...
6.9K 270 40
'You made a mistake but it's not the end of the world. You have Dodger and me.' Affectionately, Chris rubbed her back, 'You?' Confused, she looked at...
186K 5.8K 135
This book contains both the first book Chapters 1-101 and then book two Chapters 102- onwards. I hope you all like this! ⚠MENTIONS OF ABUSE THROUGH...