Scarlett's Daughter Book Two...

By scarlettsbitxh

It has been a 2 years since Scarlett and Elizabeth got full custody of the two little girls, what the girl's... More

CAST
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 26

648 19 0
By scarlettsbitxh

January 2020

Scarlett's POV:

Lately on the news there has been stories about a virus called COVID-19 going around and it is very dangerous.

Schools have closed, shopping centre's, doctors office etc.

I am currently sitting with Elizabeth on the couch watching the news to see what is happening and we see that the whole of America is in lockdown starting in 1 week so we need to get all of our supplies now.

We quickly get the girls and drive to the store, we are one of the first people there because it is really early in the morning.

We get everything we need and then pay for it and leave, I sigh when we get into the car, I look at the girls and they are sitting in the back laughing and talking about something random.

We drive home and me and Elizabeth unload all of the shopping and the girls run off to play.

We are going into a lockdown so we need to be prepared for anything.

This virus is obviously bad and we need to be extra careful and cautious about everything outside of the house.

This is going to be a long lockdown but at least we get to spend time together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 9K 65
On Kayla's second birthday, her mother left her outside a Barnes & Noble. Confused, scared, and all alone, with nowhere to go she followed her mother...
194K 5.8K 135
This book contains both the first book Chapters 1-101 and then book two Chapters 102- onwards. I hope you all like this! ⚠MENTIONS OF ABUSE THROUGH...
131K 3K 34
a small girl , y/n (reader ) of 5 year old used to get abuse by her father . she didnt have a mother . her mother left her with the monster when she...
Together By L.

Fanfiction

8.2K 311 41
'You made a mistake but it's not the end of the world. You have Dodger and me.' Affectionately, Chris rubbed her back, 'You?' Confused, she looked at...