Scarlett's Daughter Book Two...

By scarlettsbitxh

It has been a 2 years since Scarlett and Elizabeth got full custody of the two little girls, what the girl's... More

CAST
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 23

598 19 0
By scarlettsbitxh

April 2019

Scarlett's POV:

It is the Endgame premiere today and me and Elizabeth are getting our makeup done while the girls are getting their hair done.

Melanie is getting braids into a braided bun with little pieces of her hair sticking out and Rose is getting a curly bun with little diamonds in it.

They are both wearing purple dresses but since Rose isn't much of dress person she has a more simple dress but Melanie's dress is much bigger and extra because she is an extra girl when it comes to clothes and hair.

She is also getting her makeup done this time but only for premieres.

Our makeup is done and now they are doing our hair while they do Melanie's makeup, Rose doesn't want any makeup on her.

Melanie then gets her dress on along with Rose with Elizabeth's help because of the zipper on them.

Melanie's dress, makeup, hair & shoes:

——————

Rose's dress, hair & shoes:

——————

Me and Elizabeth get dressed and then get the girls from the hair and makeup and head to the premiere.

Me & Elizabeth's looks:

——————

We arrive at the premiere and Melanie and Rose are holding hands and Melanie is holding my hand while Rose is holding Elizabeth's hand so they are walking in between us.

Everyone starts to shout for us to pose so we all do and we do some funny ones well mostly the girls but me and Elizabeth decided to do it as well.

We get to one of interviewers and see it was the woman we had last time.

"Hello again, girls you both look beautiful and I love your dresses they look amazing and your hair oh and your make up Melanie"She says causing the girls to blush

The girls thank her shyly before we answer some questions and start to walk to the end of the carpet where we then go into the cinema room and we sit in our seats.

We start the movie and Melanie is cuddled up to my side and Rose is cuddled up to Elizabeth's side.

It gets to the Vormir scene and I feel Melanie shaking beside me.

"No mama!"She shouts while sobbing and then Rose starts to cry as well.

I pull Melanie onto my lap and hold her tight, everyone turns to see what's happening and they all frowns at the two girls.

"Baby it's okay, it isn't real, it was just the movie. Look mama's still here"I say and then the two girls look up to me and Rose climbs onto my lap as well.

I wipe their tears and kiss their heads.

"Now we don't want to ruin you makeup Mel and Rosie mama isn't gonna leave you, only when it is the right time and right now isn't the right time"I say and they nod their heads and lean into my chest and soon they fall asleep but Melanie wakes up to Tony's death scene and looks around for Robert and I point to him and she runs to him.

Her and Lexi Rabe both cuddle up to Robert and he holds them until the movie is finished.

He brings Melanie back up to me and I lift her and Rose into my arms and we walk to the car and drive home.

That was eventful.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 427 52
When a 14 year old girl who is her own carer gets given a chance to be in a marvel movie how ill it go and will she make these people her family?
253K 7.5K 57
On Kayla's second birthday, her mother left her outside a Barnes & Noble. Confused, scared, and all alone, with nowhere to go she followed her mother...
174K 4.4K 43
I thought I knew my purpose: the genius billionaire who changed the world. It wasn't until I met my four month old daughter that everything I thought...
46K 1.1K 28
"You?.... HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!" Y/N Johansson-Evans daughter of Scarlett Johansson and Chris Evans, she was raised with full of lies, hate, d...