His Princess To Claim✔️

By jhenny_pink

Dimitri's voice lowered, sending shivers down my spine. "Unless your goal is to get me hard princess, best be... More

1. Chapter One.
3. Chapter Three.
4. Chapter Four.
5. Chapter Five.
6. Chapter Six.
7. Chapter Seven.
8. Chapter Eight.
9. Chapter Nine.
10. Chapter Ten.
11. Chapter Eleven.
12. Chapter Twelve.
13. Chapter Thirteen.
14. Chapter Fourteen.
15. Chapter Fifteen.
16. Chapter Sixteen.
17. Chapter Seventeen.
18. Chapter Eighteen.
19. Chapter Nineteen.
20. Chapter Twenty.
21. Chapter Twenty-One.
22. Chapter Twenty-Two.
23. Chapter Twenty-Three.
24. Chapter Twenty-four.
25. Chapter Twenty-Five.
26. Chapter Twenty-Six.
27. Chapter Twenty-Seven.
28. Chapter Twenty-Eight.
29. Chapter Twenty-Nine.
30. Chapter Thirty.
31. Chapter Thirty-One.
32. Chapter Thirty-Two.

2. Chapter Two.

16.4K 451 11
By jhenny_pink

Here I was kidnapped and held against my will by the most attractive man I had come across in a very long time. I silently admired his magnificent physique as he freely flexed his muscles without doing absolutely anything.

On the back of his hand and neck, two of the few places on his body where tattoos could be seen with the naked eye, he had a number of ink placements, which were obvious.

I pondered in silence whether my prince charming had actually intervened to save me from becoming the helpless damsel in distress or whether the circumstances had actually been reversed and I was now on the verge of being bought as a slave or held hostage for ransom.

Either way the lather seemed for more likely considering my status here in the country.

I then remembered that I was kidnapped and was about to scream when he quickly interrupted my thoughts by putting a finger over his succulent lips.

"Who are you?" I was surprised to hear him ask.

"W-who am I?" I mumbled his question out of confusion as I was completely taken aback.

Throughout Asentrix, everyone knew me well. How come they weren't able to recognize me? It's possible that he was merely acting though. Otherwise, which was the more likely scenario, they were unquestionably not men from my country.

"I believe that's what I said." He spoke sassily, and I squinted many times, taken aback by his choice of words.

"Well my name is Rena Kravitz." As he had no idea who I was, I lied in the hopes that he would believe me.

Giving away my identity at this point would have be a terrible idea because I would almost certain I would be sold or held for ransom. Hopefully I might be able to find a way out before they figure out who I am.

I didn't leave from one prison where I could freely walk around the palace to be brought to a lesser prison where I'm tied down and held as a slave.

"Rena Kravitz." His tongue slid effortlessly over my fictitious name.

I wonder what my real name would have sounded like coming from his tender lips.....Wait why, exactly, was this on my mind? For crying out loud, I was abducted.

"And what, Rena, were you doing late at night wandering through Bridgeton's dangerous streets?" Queried the intriguing man.

"A-after working a late-night shift at the Lenox Cafe, I umm was on my way home." Once more, I lied.

"I was startled when I heard the sound of a screeching car coming from behind me, which caused me to unintentionally drop my bag and run." I continued.

I was aware that the place where he discovered me was close to a cafe called Lenox.

Before he quietly muttered a "hmm" as if he were considering what I had just said, his eyes remained fixed on me as if he were trying to determine if I had told him the whole truth.

"And are you aware of your purpose for being here?" The handsome man kept questioning me further.

"N-no." I stumbled out, not really wanting to know why I was here because I was so terrified of being used as a slave or sold that I couldn't even fathom it.

"You are here because you witnessed something you shouldn't have, Rena." He spoke to me in a pleasant tone, which caused my hazy recollection of last night to suddenly come to me.

What a heinous thing it could be to attack and hurt a lone man. I pondered whether the poor man was dead by this time.

"Do you now remember?"

"Do you intend to kill me?" I stumbled out, as I heaved audibly. I didn't want to be in that predicament at all.

"Fortunately for you Rena we do not harm woman in that manner but there's always a first for everything." I sighed hearing his words before hyperventilating once more after hearing the ending of his horrifying sentence.

I turned away from him as a sly smirk adorned his soft lips, hoping against hope that I could rip my hands free from the clothing that bound me.

"What do you plan on doing with me? Are you going to sell me or have me become one of your slaves?" I confronted him while feeling distressed.

I writhed trying to get away from his intently watchful gaze. My soul felt like it was being somehow penetrated by his piercing gaze.

"That depends." After gazing at me for a number of rendered seconds, he said.

"Depends on what?" I sucked in my breathing hoping not to hear the worst thing I possibly could.

"It depends on your ability to remain quiet about what you witnessed and on whether or not you can be trusted Rena," He expressed while I kept tugging at the clothing.

"I beg you, I will not speak to anyone; you have my word. If you'll just let me go, we can forget everything. I beg you." I pleaded with him in the hopes that he would feel compassion, but memories of what happened the previous night led me to believe that those ocean green eyes were filled with nothing less than evil intent.

I continued to pry my hands from the clothes but unfortunately it felt as though the clothes kept tightening around my hands.

"You do understand that pulling on the clothes will accomplish nothing. If you do manage to get away from them, there's nowhere you could possibly try to conceal. My men are stationed about this place, ready to kill when deemed necessary." I came to a complete stop when I overheard him say those things.

"Who are you?" Was he the head of some sort of gang? Oh my god, he is a gang leader! That explains why he had those men beat up the guy in the alley.

I had simply assumed that they were a group of thugs or goons attacking a man in order to make some quick cash. Media reports of wallet theft incidents in and around Bridgeton were prevalent.

"Usually I'm not one for introductions but my name is Dimitri if you insist my name is Dimitri." He introduced himself.

"Dimitri." I pouted hearing his name.

A name that befits a man who is unquestionably very handsome.

"And I assume you don't have a last name, Dimitri?" His eyes seemed to glint as I asked the question, but he ignored me and continued to closely observe me.

"Have there ever been anyone that's been deemed innocent in my predicament before?" As his expression grew more amused, almost smirking, I questioned.

"Rena, many women have been in your position before, and they have all begged me to take them so they can be freed from their anguish." I nearly threw up when I saw the sneaky smile forming on his lips.

How disgusting.

"How pitiful." I spat while sarcastically rolling my eyes.

"Your mind is being mischievous, I can see Rena. I was not discussing anything that concerned sex." I listened to what he had to say while attempting to turn my head to the side to avoid being embarrassed by my mortifying face.

Dimitri arose from his seat and strolled over to me, making my heart begin race uncontrollably again. I had no idea what he had in store for me as he stalked closer stopping right before me.

He gently grabbed my chin with his palm, allowing me to have a better look at him. He was a painfully charming man whose charisma is sadly squandered being a criminal.

"If I were you, Little One, I'd be extremely cautious about what I speak out of my lips because I currently hold your life in my hands." I timidly blushed and attempted to advert my eyes away from him.

His delicate palm released my chin before running a thin line across my cheek and slightly prolonging his touch on my lips, causing me to gasp and look up at him, but his eyes were intensely observing my skin as he stopped at the base of my neck.

I parted my lips, letting out the breath I had been holding. For some inexplicable reason, his finger left nothing but want everywhere he touched instead of the aversion I should've strongly felt for him.

I wondered why my damn body and mind kept on thinking of ways we both could satisfy our needs. It was only left for my heart and soul to give in, the last vestiges of sanity I had left.

I might be swayed easily but never one to easily give in to my dark desires thankfully which meant that there was no way something would happen between us and hopefully I would soon be out of here.

A few seconds later, the door was knocked on, and when it was opened, two maids were standing inside with a tray of food which caused my stomach to give way in an unfortunate and untimely manner. I glanced aside in an attempt to hide my blush because I knew Dimitri had heard my stomach rumble at that same moment.

"Have her taken care of."

Both servants took turns feeding and bathing me. Naturally, I was accustomed to this, but when I tried to inquire about something, they ignored me and carried on with their work.

They didn't appear to be imprisoned against their will, which led me to believe that they were most likely being paid well and were just as ruthless as those who actually kidnapped me.

After they were done, the women attempted to re-tie me to the bed, but I was able to escape and flee in the direction of the exit door. Unfortunately, when I was finally able to open the door, I was shocked to see that there were two guards posted outside my door.

When the guards grabbed a hold of me. I was quickly apprehended and taken to the bed where I was bounded once more and at the top of my lungs, I screamed, but nothing occurred. Unfortunately, this time a cloth was used to gag me.

Son of bitches!

I glared at them as they turned and left the room and Dimitri re-entered removing my gagged. Once he removed my gag I spoke.

"Why do you have to keep me in bonds and treat me like a blasted prisoner if you're going to let me go?" I prodded him hard, while glaring up at him.

His eyes remained intently on me for a few seconds before I once again spoke to him.

"Will you not have me released?" I implored him to let me go with beseeching eyes noting that it was futile to glare at the man who held me hostage.

"Oh, on the contrary, little one, you'll be confined to this bed moving forward for a few days."

********
AN: Remember to hit that like button and tell me what you think im the comments section!❣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 91.9K 52
"Valerio, fuck I- I can't it's t-too much" he grabbed both her wrists locking them in place behind her back while ruthlessly pounding into her from b...
1.3M 27.1K 45
"Stand up.", he said to me. "What?", I asked confused. "STAND UP.", he ordered slightly aggressive. I quickly got up from the bed and stood in front...
517K 11.4K 45
"Uhm.. Sir? Can I help you?" I mumble while staring at him. He breaks out into a huge grin, the kind of grin you see on little kids when they get th...
536K 10.3K 94
Ace Salvatore As on the deck of cards, the ace is highest than the king, and so is Ace Salvatore. The ruthless, psychotic, coldest mafia leader. Nobo...